Spanking - Between Show and Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over my knees, my Tory."

For the first couple of minutes Jacqy only caressed Victoria's firm buttocks. She could feel the anticipatory tension running through her submissive's body. She knew that Tory wanted to urge her to finally start but held herself in check for fear of not getting what she wanted. She let her still ungloved hand slide down between Tory's legs and played with her moist nether lips. Jacqueline was quickly rewarded with more wetness, but the tension in Tory's body got worse instead of better.

"This is your last chance to opt out, my love. Remember that you have court most of the day tomorrow. You don't want one of the judges to ask you why you're squirming in your seat, do you?" she said.

"Please, Mistress, spank me. My performance in court is always better when my buttocks are aching or my breasts are burning in remembrance of the riding crop. I have the closing in the Adamson case tomorrow; with the evidence base we have, I need all the help I can get. Please Mistress."

"I love you, my Tory." Jacqueline bent down and kissed Tory's soft skin. "Try to relax, love. You are allowed to come whenever you want, but not for the first twenty-five strokes. I want you to count them, after the twenty-fifth you will stop counting."

Victoria relaxed considerably even before the first slap hit her, and while she counted the strokes she became aware how much she had missed the feeling, the familiar unpredictability of a sound spanking: you knew the slap or stroke would come but there was no telling where it would hit or how hard it would be. Lately their play sessions had been centred on bondage, teasing and orgasm control, not on discipline, and it had been weeks since she had last earned a punishment.

"Twenty-five."

Jacqueline once again took a few minutes to caress the now slightly red behind. It was still far from the colour she wanted Tory's buttocks to have, but she had yet to use the gloves. She put one on and started again.

The next stroke was twice as hard as the ones before, more a smack than a slap. Tory relaxed even more and her Mistress rewarded her by settling into an even rhythm, alternating between the left and the right butt cheek and leaving just enough time between strokes to let the pain flare up. It felt so good, so right that she quickly lost count of the number of strokes.

She began to cry, silently, and the last of the tension left her body. Tory unconsciously spread her legs a bit wider. Her clitoris was throbbing and her inner muscles clenched in rhythm with the smacks raining down on her behind. It was bliss. And though her body was relaxed, she needed all of her willpower not to arch into the strokes. She knew her Mistress had a dim view on such behaviour, to her it was uppity, regardless of how instinctive it really was.

Her Mistress must have seen the evidence of her arousal between her thighs. The spanking stopped and two leather clad fingers were thrust into her sex. She felt pressure against her clit and heard Jacqueline's order to come.

And she lost her fight against her need in more than one regard. She pressed back against her Mistress' fingers and came, and just as she had feared the fingers were gone, but instead of leaving her hanging, Jacqueline resumed the spanking. The smacks were just as hard as before, and had Victoria been capable of such reasoning she would have known that her Mistress would feel the spanking just as keenly in the palm of her hand as she would on her buttocks.

Jacqueline kept her rhythm up until the last of Tory's orgasm had ebbed out. She kept it up until Tory's breathing had evened out and returned to a more normal sequence. Only then did she decrease the force of her strokes and slowly guided her beloved back to reality.

She pulled her up and in her arms. She kissed the beautiful face that appeared even more beautiful for the tears staining Tory's cheeks, "I love you, my Tory. You were so beautiful, so perfect. Thank you for giving yourself to me."

Victoria rested her head against her Mistress' shoulder. Here in Jacqueline's arms was the safest place in the world. She knew she should answer her Mistress' compliment with words of her own, but she also knew that her lover didn't expect her to speak directly after an intense session -- and though the spanking had been relatively short compared to their other play sessions, it had been intense. It also had not really been a play session, but a gift her Mistress had given her, a wonderful, perfect gift.

They stayed like this for long minutes with Victoria held in her Mistress' arms. Jacqueline stroked the naked back and finally her hand slipped deep enough to touch the crimson behind. Instead of flinching Tory pressed against the hand and Jacqueline gently kissed her forehead. Then she was lifted off her feet and carried over to the bed. Her tortured buttocks hit the silk sheets and soft mattress. She moaned in pain but that quickly changed to a bright smile when she saw the fire in her Mistress' eyes.

Jacqueline's gloved hand caressed Tory's shaven mons and she knew she was in for another night of sweet and vigorous lovemaking. She expected to be entered and fucked hard, instead Jacqueline and her hand were suddenly gone. She raised her head and saw her Mistress at one of the wall cabinets holding their toys.

"Close your eyes, baby," Jacqueline ordered.

Tory felt cuffs put around her wrists. Her Mistress pulled her a bit up to fasten them directly to the rings at the sides of the headboard. Her arms now were spread wide and she felt deliciously helpless. Jacqueline knelt between her spread legs, the mattress shifted under her. She was entered deeply by something big and hard but was wet enough not to feel any pain at the intruder. It took all of her willpower to keep her eyes closed, but luckily she didn't have to do it for long.

"Open your eyes and look at me, my Tory."

Her Mistress' gaze held her, grounded her while she built a fast, thrusting rhythm, enter deeply, remove the thick shaft 'til its tip grazed her clitoris, ram it back in. Tory's inner muscles clenched, time and again frustrated by the toy's absence. She was frantic with need by the time her Mistress finally stayed inside and allowed her to come.

The next morning her Mistress' first order of business after their shared shower was to put some soothing lotion on Tory's red and swollen behind. To Victoria's surprise the lotion didn't contain an additional painkiller, and though a tiny part of her dreaded the court day ahead, a bigger part relished the challenge. She even was looking forward to the Adamson closing.

~*~

While the jury in the Adamson case was deliberating Sandra called Victoria between surgeries. She knew that her friend had been anxious about the case and her closing statement. Tory told her that she had a good feeling about it and also told her about the wonderful end of the last night.

Sandra laughed, "So, are you're rubbing your burning ass right now? Because I am. AJ was all hot and bothered by your display, Jacqy's and yours. So, she bent me over the spanking horse and gave me a sound caning. I wasn't allowed to count but I guess it were about eighteen. I can feel every single one of them through my scrubs, and then she put on a harness and took me anally. Goddess, I felt so full. I could barely walk when she led me to our bed. On the way I tried to rub the welts and AJ put my hands in thick leather mittens and fastened them to the headboard. It was such a perfect end for the evening."

"So, tell me, Sandy, if your Mistress didn't allow you to rub your behind yesterday, what makes you think that she would condone it now?" Tory asked with a mischievous smile the other woman couldn't see.

"Oh crap. I didn't even think about that."

"If I were you I would confess my lack of control to my Mistress. You might come out of it with another spanking..."

The END

12