Spanking Bri Ch. 04

Story Info
Bri submits to demand.
2.6k words
4.13
13.3k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers

It has been a while since I posted the first three chapters of this story. It took a while to decide how I wanted this part to play out. I hope you enjoy and hopefully the conclusion won't take me as long as this part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I ate my toasted bagel with cream cheese I reflected that while Bri wasn't much of a cook, she was at least resourceful. I also let my mind wander across the previous night and this morning. Bri had eaten and was picking at a piece of bread, her eyes down. I know something was wrong. With real concern I asked, "Is there a word you want to say slave?"

Her head snapped up, "Master? Oh No.. I don't want to say the word. I .. I just, Well I have tickets for me and the kids that won't have me back here till past 3:30 Sir. I don't want to cancel on them either. I, I don't want to say it..." her voice trailed off as I stood and walked over to where she sat.

I stepped behind her shoulder and gently grasp her hair, tilting her head so that she would look at me. My right hand lightly touched her face and slid down her neck and beneath the collar of her shirt. Finally as I slipped the hand into her bra and toyed with her nipple piercing I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips and whispered "4:30 my pet, and not a moment past." Her body shivered and a soft sound came from her lips.

I walked back to my chair and continued to eat, she rose collected her gear for the day. Just before she left she came back to the table, knelt before me. Bowing her head she said, "Thank you, Master." then she rose and went to see her kids.

Even as many times as I had cum in a short period of time that last act of submission had me rock hard. Her submission to my will was as big a rush as any drug I ever took.. I was going to have to be careful as a person could become addicted to this.

I spent the day making plans, making a few small purchases and setting up what I hoped would be an evening of libertine domination. By 4:00 PM I was walking around checking and rechecking placements and items where I wanted them. Then it was 4:30, No Bri.

I watched the window waiting to see her car. At 4:35 I began to laugh at myself, here I was like some sad high school prom date watching the clock. A couple minutes later she pulled in. I saw her check her phone and smack the steering wheel. I smiled to myself as she knew she didn't make it.

I sat back in my recliner and grabbed the remote just before she burst into the door. "Master I'm here:" she all but shouted hoping I would not be watching. As I turned off the TV she turned and saw me. "Master.. it was a wreck .. I couldn't get here any faster." She sank to her knees and bowed her head.

I dropped the foot rest of my recliner and sighed, "Well you are here now. Shut the door and strip." She quickly obeyed. I stood and handed her an old ragged out t-shirt of mine, so worn it was nearly transparent. "Put this on as well as what is in the box on the kitchen counter."

She threw on the t-shirt and I met her in the kitchen. She tried not to smile when she saw the pet store bag on the counter. However, when she opened it she frowned. Slowly she lifted out the dog collar that was in the bag, with a tag that read 'Fuck Meat'.

She was no stranger to wearing a collar but this one she balked at. "Sir, this is .. um pink with rhinestones, it's um cute?" I said nothing She looked up at me and for a flickering instance I saw defiance. Then she lowered her eyes and with a smile hidden as much as she could, she put on the collar. She gave no question as she sat on the kitchen stool and pulled up the white thigh highs that I had also placed in the bag. I reached to the counter where I had placed it and handed her a barrette with a large white bow with trailing ribbons.

It was almost too much for her, the petty little goth girl, to put on white satin and lace, but she did it. The only mar in the outfit was the old t-shirt. "Master, if I am to where such", she seemed uncertain of her words, "pretty things."

She plucked at the ratty t-shirt and I laughed, "Do the dishes and clean the kitchen Fuck Meat. I have ordered Chinese and I expect this to be done before the driver gets here."

A look of panic crossed her face. She opened the dishwasher and as she bent to see it was empty I stepped behind her. "I forgot one little present for you" I said as I placed my hand on her shoulders and held her down. Out of my pocket I pulled a small butt plug. It was made of polished acrylic, I dipped it in a shot glass on the counter which had some lube in it just for this occasion.

I teased her ass with a finger first, then wriggled and slipped the toy into her. "That needs to stay there my pet, now get to work." Her breathing was shallow as she stood but she went straight to business.

I looked around, checked a few of my preparations and cued up a movie as she worked. Just as she was starting the machine I heard a door shutting outside. Bri came into the living room and knelt. "Food is here Fuck meat, as a reward I will let you answer the door and bring it in." She looked down at herself, the effort had caused her to sweat and doing dishes had soaked the already transparent t-shirt.

She smiled, the wicked little girl had always been a bit of an exhibitionist. "Thank you Master!" she exclaimed as she went as quickly to the door as the butt plug would allow.

The door was obscured by a half wall and a small entry way. I could not see the delivery boy but I could definitely hear the surprise in his voice. He stuttered and stammered a bit as she signed the receipt and handed over the bag containing our dinner. She returned with a beaming smile and began walking toward the kitchen with the bag.

"Set that on the counter slut and come back in here.", she stood for a moment nodded and then continued. she returned to the front room and knelt before me, "You will serve me first. only after I am satisfied my you serve yourself. I made the food order simple enough a double combo fried rice and egg rolls. I also want a double whiskey with 2 rocks, bring that first."

"Yes Master", she rose and went to the kitchen, when she returned the glass was poured perfectly. not unexpected as she had spent time working in bars but pleasant all the same.

As she turned to return to the kitchen I spoke again, "I think it's time to lose that shirt slave but no pulling it over your head, we wouldn't want to damage your new hair bow. You may go serve when you are clear of it."

She looked down at the shirt and began to pull at the fabric. Watching her struggle to start a tear was quite enjoyable. Even old cotton is hard to tear and it being wet made it even more so as she could not get a grip. In the end she was able to shred the old shirt and even remove it, all but the ribbed neck. She pulled and stretched it but could not rip it apart. Finally she knelt and spoke, "Master, will you help your slut I can not seem to tear the part." For me this was an unexpected turn but it was one I was very willing to take advantage of.

Standing I slowly walked around behind her. I used her hair to make her look up and said, "now sit very still." Unclipping my knife from my back pocket I saw her flinch as she heard me flick it open. I lowered it to within her gave and then set the spine of the sharp work knife against her skin just below her chin. Drawing the back of the blade slowly down her throat, the steel warm from residing in my pocket, I paused just before her larynx. My other hand moved from her hair to the errant cotton and she whimpered as I used the edge to cut it easily.

I stepped back from her and returned my knife to my back pocket. All the while she had not moved. I began to wonder if i had gone to far when she roused from her daze, stood and went to prepare my meal. As I waited I shucked my jeans as my erection was becoming far to uncomfortable to wear them.

She sat on the floor as we ate, the erotic thriller I had put on seemed to fit the mood. She silently took my plate and poured me another whisky, I did not reprimand her for pouring one for herself as well.

After dinner I told her to go to the bathroom. I instructed her to remove the butt plug and clean herself up cautioning her that none of the satin or lace should become soiled.

While she was there I laid out a blanket and a new vibrator. I started a Porn movie on the screen and waited for her. when she returned I pointed to the blanket, "Now I am ready for a show slut, I want you to make yourself come well enough that I would rather watch you than the porn."

She immediately grabbed both her nipples and tugged on them as she walked over and lay down on the blanket. Once she was down she began quickly tickling her clit with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other. The girl was very clearly experienced at pleasuring herself. He moans and mews were easy competition for the staged sex on the screen, she was doing very well at keeping my attention.

Grabbing the vibe she rolled over to her hands and knees, switching it on to a pulse setting she reached between her legs and shoved it into her cunt. She began to rock back and forth as she shoved it in and out. Her tits swayed in time like pendulums beneath her. Her nipples brushed the blanket as she did adding to her enjoyment.

I could see how close she was getting as she stroked the toy harder and faster in and out of her dripping snatch. Finally she tilted her head back and for what seemed like a long time stayed stock still the vibrator pushed as far as she could up inside herself.

The entire scene was insanely erotic. I shucked off my boxers and tee, stepping behind her, I withdrew the toy from her pussy. She did not resist as I slipped 2 fingers into her hot hole and continued to keep her wet.

"That was very good slave." I said. "Now it is time to pay for being late." She groaned slightly as I withdrew my fingers and began to spank her ass. 10 or fifteen times my hand slapped down upon her finally she began to beg.

"Please Master I am sorry, I'm so sorry, let me please you master! I'm so sorry." She was whimpering and crying, but within all that she was moaning and clearly aroused.

Picking up a tube of lube, I squirted some out on her anus. It was a bit cold and made her flinch. Putting more on my fingers I began to massage her ass. "Though pain and pleasure may be part of one another my fuck meat, I have no wish to injure you. This will help you give me what I want."

"Yes Master," she said in short breaths, "I will do as you wish, my body is yours, my ass is yours to fuck." She slumped forward onto her elbows allowing me to push two slick fingers up her back door as she did. she groaned a bit however she did not seem in pain.

"You have it wrong my little slut, I am not going to fuck your ass. Instead I am going to lay down and you will mount me and you will put my dick in your ass and you will proceed to fuck me in this manner until I blow my load." Her anal passage was relaxing as I fingered her. "I am not going to take your ass, you are going to give it to me."

I pulled my fingers out of her butt and positioned myself on the floor. I squirted some lube on my cock and gave it a few quick strokes. Slowly she straddled me and reached between her legs so she could guide my member to its goal.

The butt plug and my fingers had stretched her out a bit but she was still nervous. As she implied her ass on my dick I felt the resistance. "Take your time slut, I want to enjoy this." She nodded and stopped for a moment allowing the passage to grow used to a much larger intruder. then slowly, inch by inch she took me all the way in her ass.

Slowly she began to move her hips up and down a bit. As she did I grabbed a remote and switched the feed to the flat screen. "Look my Fuck Meat, look how good you look with my dick up your ass." She looked up at the screen to see a feed of herself she groaned. she began to find a rhythm rocking her hips instead of rising up and down my shaft. It felt incredible. I began playing with her tits with one hand and with the other I grabbed the vibe and slipped in between our bodies to rest against her clit and pussy.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and neither was she. "Look up Fuck Meat, I want to be able to record your face as I cum in your ass." I said between breaths. She raised her face again and I could see her on the screen her eyes rolled up a bit and a bit of drool at the corner of her mouth. Seeing her so lost in the act of fucking my cock sent me over the edge.

I felt spasm after spasm as I poured my seed into her back end. The sensation sent her over the edge as well as she began to cum she began to moan, higher and higher in pitch until it was almost a howl. Finally she stopped moving. we were both covered in sweat, my rod beginning so soften in her back side. I drew her face to mine and kissed her gently. "I think we should go to the shower and clean up"

After the shower which was warm and full of touching and caressing she said, "That was good Master, but I think this morning was better. I think I like being choked." She walked off to the guest room and I crawled into my bed.

ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers