Spanking Dionne

Story Info
She's spanked with the paddle from her childhood.
3.3k words
4.33
44.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dionne MacPherson had always been known in her family as "the little princess". Being the youngest of three girls was the initial reason but the name really stuck as she became more of a prima donna, not being able to handle to the more demanding chores on the family farm. Being the only blonde child didn't help either. Both of Dionne's sisters were jealous that only Dionne had inherited their mother's blonde hair. However all three daughters had inherited their mother's larger than average derriere. They were teased as children about being able to survive harsh winters with the "reserves" in their generous behinds. Dionne liked her husband's name for it, a 'bubble butt'.

Dionne and Dan, her husband of three years, were visiting her parents on the family farm. Jim and Marie MacPherson's farm was a 90 minute drive from their city home and Dionne and Dan made monthly visits. It was on their most recent visit when Dan learned some interesting information about Dionne's childhood.

On this visit they were picking up some of Dionne's childhood effects as they were both working on a project for their church's youth group. They were collecting things from their childhood to show the youth group what interests they had when they were teens. After dinner Dionne's father, Jim, brought out a box from the basement and set it on the dining room table. It was filled with odds and ends left by each of the three girls when they had moved out as adults.

Dionne was rummaging through the box, setting aside 4H Club plaques and softball pennants. Dionne dug deeper and wrinkled her nose as she pulled out what appeared at first to be a ping pong paddle.

"Eeew Daddy, you didn't have to keep this around" she said as she dropped it back in the box.

"What's that hon?" asked Dan.

Dionne's father Jim smiled. "That was the little princess's special paddle, wasn't it Dionne?"

"Da-a-a-d!"

"Well this sounds interesting" said Dan.

"Daddy no!" Dionne said, shooting her father a sharp look.

"Oh, let him explain" said Marie, "it will help explain how you got your nickname."

"God, Mommy..."

"Language!" interrupted Jim.

"Sorry Dad" said Dionne. She caught Dan's eye and stuck out her tongue, knowing her father couldn't see.

Jim reached into the box and pulled out the paddle, handing it to Dan. What he had thought was a ping pong paddle was instead a six inch oval of stiff leather that tapered down to a five inch handle. A hole was punched through the handle and a loop of rawhide was tied through that.

"Well Dan, I don't know how your parents handled things but out here when the girls got into trouble they could expect a good spanking with a wooden spoon or Marie's hairbrush. Now, the little princess here, the first time she got the wooden spoon she almost took the roof off with her caterwauling."

"Daddy, that's too much information" muttered Dionne while biting her lip.

"Anyway, our neighbour was a saddler and pretty good at making things. Marie and I had him make this from some scrap saddle leather and that's what our little princess could expect when she acted up. Dionne, remember the time we found you smoking behind the fuel tank..."

Marie interrupted, seeing how red Dionne's face was getting. "I think we're embarrassing our girl, Jim". Turning to Dan she said "I think all our girls have turned out just fine. Parents are so lax these days, I think more of them should rule with a firm hand if you know what I mean".

************

Later that evening, driving back to their home in the city Dan smiled and asked "so what's the story about smoking by the fuel tank?"

"Oh that. It was just a stupid thing I did when I was a teen and man did I get it. I just wasn't thinking." She kicked off her shoes and tucked her legs under her, twisting a little to face him. "I had a cigarette that I had bummed from one of the girls in high school. I was at least smart enough to know not to smoke it in the barn. I went out into the yard and thought the best place to hide was behind the tank where we stored the gasoline for the trucks and other equipment. I didn't know that Daddy was working on the roof of the equipment shed and he saw the smoke rising behind the fuel tank. He came rushing over and caught me red-handed with the cigarette still going and the book of matches in my hand. There was no way I could lie my way out of that one and I got paddled like you wouldn't believe."

"Well at least you didn't get the hairbrush" said Dan with a smile.

"Ugh, no way, I hated that. Anyway that was the last time I got the paddle". Dionne looked at the fields and farm buildings as they approached the highway to the city. Dan looked admiringly at her in the fading evening light. He thought she looked particularly sexy tonight in her tight jeans and with her bare feet tucked beneath her.

They arrived at their home in the city and carried in the box of Dionne's mementos as well as the baking that Marie always packed for them. Dionne was in the kitchen unpacking the box when she spotted the paddle and held it out to Dan.

"Dan, WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Your Dad tossed it back in the box when you were getting your Mom's baking. I'm sure he was just joking but he said I might need it."

"Ha. Ha."

"And actually young lady, I think the correct response to your first comment is: Language!"

Dionne smiled and stuck out her tongue. "Yeah, there's no way I would talk like that around the farm. Well don't get any ideas, I'm an adult now. And this, can go in the garbage" she said holding out the paddle to Dan.

Dan took the paddle as he left the room and found himself thinking about his 'little princess'.

*****************

Later that evening Dionne finished brushing her teeth and gave herself a last check in the mirror. Her blond hair looked just right, the slight waves purposely going off in different directions, giving it what her stylist called the 'just fucked' look. Her new lavender satin nightie ended just past her butt and she turned to better see her legs. She was pleased to see they were still toned and shapely, tapering down to slim ankles and bare feet with polished toenails. She couldn't help but notice that many other women with generous asses had them turn lumpy with cellulose as they turned thirty, but hers was still a 'bubble butt'.

She opened the door from the ensuite and was pleased to see Dan was still up, reading a book in bed. She was counting on some cuddling and attention over her new lingerie. If all went as planned she was hoping to get some oral pleasure from Dan. As she neared the bed she couldn't believe it. There, hanging from the bedpost by its rawhide string was the paddle.

Dionne stopped in her tracks and put her hands on her hips. "Dan, this is NOT funny anymore!"

Dan smiled "Gotcha!"

"I mean it, this isn't funny!" Dionne said, stomping her foot.

"Alright, alright, I'll get rid of it tomorrow, now come to bed. Is that new?"

"Mmmm-hmmm, do you like it" she asked as she held the hem and gave a turn on one foot.

"You look great and the colour is nice, too. I thought you were going to cut down on the spending though?"

"Well, you know, it's not easy being a princess". She grinned and slid into bed beside him.

Dan put his book away and reached out to hug her. "Hmm, certainly feels nice. How much was it?"

Dionne gave him a slow kiss on the lips and ran one hand down his chest, past his stomach and into his pyjama pants. She felt his growing erection and said "that's for me to know. Right now I've got something to show you." She took his hand and pulled it down past the hem of her nightie. "Do you know what I did for you?"

Dan could feel the smooth lips of her labia. Dionne had shaved her pussy for him. It was something that she didn't often do, complaining of the extra time it took and discomfort the hair caused when it grew back. Dan could feel the wetness that was starting to develop between her legs. Dan kissed her deeply and caressed her breasts through the slippery satin. He could feel her nipples harden as the satin slid over them. Dionne cooed and stretched out on the bed. She returned Dan's passionate kisses until he broke away to slowly work his way down towards her pussy.

Dan pushed his hands beneath Dionne's generous cheeks and began to lick and probe her pussy. Dionne sighed and arched her back. She felt the warmth and wetness build in her pussy and as Dan began licking her clit she began to twitch. A guttural moan passed her lips as she glanced at the paddle hanging from the bed post. She reached up and ran her fingers over the cool leather surface. She thought back to the paddlings she had received as a teen and was surprised as her orgasm suddenly began to build. After only a few more strokes of Dan's tongue she had a furious orgasm, her hips bucking and her body twisting as she held onto the paddle's smooth surface.

Dan pulled his hands out from beneath her butt and slowly traced his fingers along her inner thighs. He looked up and was surprised to see Dionne holding the business end of the paddle, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she slowed her breathing down. "I think the little princess has some feelings about that paddle, don't you?"

Dionne opened her eyes and realized that she was still grasping the paddle's smooth, stiff leather surface. She began to blush and hoped that Dan would think it was from her orgasm. "I, ah.... oh, wow, God Dan that was great" she said as she let go of the paddle.

"Were you getting turned on by that paddle?"

"Um, yeah."

"Would you like me to use it on you?"

Now Dionne was blushing furiously. She was confused and not sure what to say. "Well, maybe if I did something really bad sometime......" Dan's thoughts were more carnal and immediate. He caressed her breasts and began to shift upwards on the bed. "I'll keep that in mind, young lady but for now I'd like nothing better than to be inside you." Dionne spread her legs and guided his hard cock inside her. As Dan began slowly fucking her, she wrapped her legs around him, enjoying the fullness in her pussy. With one hand she stroked his hair and murmured in his ear. Her other hand reached out to stroke the paddle and she felt her next orgasm start from deep within.

**************

Dionne sipped her Diet Coke, looking over the kitchen table. Both she and Dan had been working on their projects for their church youth group. To help establish connections with the teens, the pastor had suggested that they bring in mementos from their own teen years. Dionne had already packed her things up for that night's group meeting. Dan had a busier work schedule and he his items were still spread over the table. Dionne could see that Dan had put out his Boy Scout sash with all of his badges as well as his prized hockey card collection.

Dionne was having what she liked to call a 'lazy day'. She had called in sick as she felt that she deserved a day off. She spent the day loafing around, reading a book, and was thinking of how to ask Dan to take her out for dinner before the meeting. Dionne thought about what clothes would work best for dinner and the church group. She would have to get changed as she was still in her 'lazy day' casual clothes. She wore a T-shirt and jeans and a pair of suede moccasins. She had second thoughts about changing as she knew how good these particular jeans looked on her. With her 'bubble butt' as Dan called it, getting a proper fit was never easy. She looked at her watch and saw that it was much later than she had thought. Just as she realized how late it was she was startled by the sound of Dan's key in the back door. She jumped and the nearly full glass of Diet Coke spilled over the table and Dan's things. She fumbled for the glass and looked up at Dan, realizing what a sight she presented. The last drops of her Coke were dripping onto his drenched hockey cards as she gave him a startled look. "Fuck Dan, you scared me."

"What's going on, why aren't you at work" Dan said as he entered the kitchen. "What did you do to my hockey cards!? I was going to give these to some of the boys at youth group! Look at them Dionne, they're ruined!"

"Oh come on Dan, they're just some old cards" said Dionne dismissively. "And why are you home? Did you even go to work today?"

"Da-a-n, I just took a day off was all. It's none of your business anyway."

"That's it young lady, I've had it with you" Dan said as he took Dionne firmly by the upper arm and began to march her towards the bedroom.

"Dan fuck off! Stop it! I mean it." Dionne struggled as they rounded the corner into the hallway. Her moccasins failed to give her any grip on hall carpet and Dionne felt her feet slide as she tried to pull away from Dan.

"And that's going to be the last time you use that kind of language around here too" he said as he pulled her into the bedroom. "You've certainly been working your way up to this haven't you" he said as he lifted the paddle off the bed post.

"No Dan, don't! I haven't been trying to get into trouble. Don't!" Dan sat on the bed and using Dionne's momentum and one hand on the waist of her jeans he pulled her across his lap. He began to paddle her behind with the paddle. He kept his free hand pressing down on the small of Dionne's back, pinning her down. The blows fell and Dionne squirmed and flailed her feet. "No, fuck that hurts. Don't! Dan stop, I can explain. Stop!"

The paddle continued to hit Dionne's generous behind but Dan knew this wasn't getting to her. "Stand up young lady" he said as he let go of her waist.

"Fuck Dan, that really hurt" she said as she stood and casually rubbed her bum.

"Not enough, evidently. Now pull your pants down, naughty girls get it on the bare."

"NO! I'm not some little girl!"

"Get those pants down right now or you won't be sitting down for the rest of today you'll be so sore."

Dionne looked at him, she breathed hard through her mouth, out of breath from yelling and struggling. She felt something shift within her and realized that she wanted to be spanked. She looked down at the floor and unfastened her jeans.

"All the way down, young lady." Dionne huffed at Dan and pushed her jeans and panties down to her ankles.

"Happy?" she smirked at Dan.

Before she knew it she was over his knee and the paddle was coming down on her backside. It hurt a lot more without the protection of her jeans and panties. The sounds of the blows were crisper and echoed off the bedroom walls. She tried to keep quiet but her bottom began to burn and sting. The heat and sensation continued to build as each new smack rang out. Soon she was exclaiming with each spank. At first just a grunt or an ow but now Dionne could feel tears starting and she tried to reason with Dan.

"Please... (smack).... it won't happen again... (smack) ouch...Dan, honest I..(smack) ow, ow, ow... I'll be good.... (smack)ow, I prom... (smack)OW!!"

"Oh I know you'll be good after this"

"No... (smack)ow...please I... (smack)ow"

"No more skipping work?"

"No, (smack)ow, never again, (smack)ow, honest!"

"No more of your 'lazy afternoons'?" "I'll be good (smack) ow, honest!"

"And your language?"

"No more swearing, I promise!"

"Alright, six hard ones then to help you to remember."

"No, please, Dan no more, no more, I'll be good, honest."

"You're getting six hard ones and they'll be with your hairbrush if you keep this up."

"Please not the hairbrush, I can't stand the hairbrush."

"Alright, six hard ones with your paddle. Count them."

"NO!"

(SMACK)

"Ow, ow, ow, that's too hard!"

"I need a number or that doesn't count." Dionne looked up over her shoulder at Dan. Her blonde hair was in her eyes but she could see his determined expression.

"That was one, please not so hard, Danny."

(SMACK)

"Ow, fu..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing! That was two."

(SMACK)

OW! Three!

(SMACK)

Dionne's hand flew back and covered her ass "Please no more, no more, I learned my lesson."

"Take your hand away or that doesn't count." Dionne put her hand back on the floor in front of her. Her ass was on fire, she felt like she was burning up. Her breath was coming hard and she was trying hard to keep her tears at bay. Her voice broke as she said "four".

(SMACK)

"FIVE!" Her hand started to move back to her ass "Sorry, sorry I won't try to cover up".

"Last one."

(SMACK)

"SIX! OW! OW!"

"Stand up."

Dionne slowly got to her feet. She felt dizzy and tried to catch her breath. She looked down at the floor, strands of her blonde hair clung to her wet face. She held her bottom, surprised at how hot it felt. Dan rose from the bed and hugged her. As Dionne rubbed her sore bottom she buried her wet face in Dan's shirt and softly cried. Dan stroked her hair and quietly consoled her. Dionne raised her face to Dan and kissed him on the lips. She returned his embrace and Dan's hands gently fondled her hot bottom. Dionne kissed him again, deeply and reached for Dan's crotch. She was very aware of how turned on she was and she wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard. She knew better than to say it like that to Dan as she rubbed his erection through his pants and thrust her tongue in his mouth. She reached down to peel off her moccasins and stepped out of her jeans and panties. She pulled her T-Shirt over her head and began to passionately kiss Dan as he struggled out of his clothes. He gently lowered Dionne to the bed and quickly got on top. Dionne gasped as she felt the scratchy fabric of the comforter abrade her red cheeks. Dan was inside her and pumping furiously. Dionne gasped and wrapped her legs around Dan. She hadn't felt this aroused in months. She felt her orgasm coming on fast and she could tell that Dan was right there with her. She began to cry out "Fuck, yes, fuck me Dan, yes!" as they both came at the same time.

As Dionne regained her breath she had to squirm out from underneath Dan. What had been an exciting sensation on her bottom during their love making was now an uncomfortable reminder of her punishment.

Dan rolled onto his side and hugged her tightly. "I love you, Dionne".

"I love you too Danny. Am I in trouble over my language again?" she asked with a smile.

"I think we can overlook that last outburst" he said as he smoothed the hair away from her flushed face. "But I think we'll be holding onto that paddle."

Dionne snuggled up to Dan with a smile and sighed contentedly.