Spanking Her

Story Info
Dad spanks daughter and she likes it.
889 words
4.25
94.1k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers

When my daughter hit her teens she became this willful girl I didn't know any more. When she got to be 19 she changed back, sort of. My wife had taken off years ago and left me to raise her by myself, so our relationship was a bit strained. She is a sexy young woman and dresses to show off. I never liked that, but she did it anyway.

One day she came in the house after a late date and was wearing a dress that stretched to fit her body perfectly. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, and she had a thong on. I wasn't happy and let her know about it.

"I'm 19 so you can't tell me what to do." After saying that she turned and started to walk away. I had a hard week and wasn't ready to put up with her shit, so I grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me.

"You know I don't like you going out like that, it makes you look like a slut," I roared.

"So what are you going to do about it? Spank me?" She said in a mocking tone and a sarcastic smile on her lips.

I kind of lost it right then and grabbed her arm and pulled her across my lap. We were in the kitchen and there was a wooden spoon right there, so I used it. Her dress rode up and showed her bare ass. As I smacked her with the spoon she yelled bloody murder, and her ass started turning red.

After about 10 swats I stopped and came to my senses. I stood up and dumped her on the floor and walked away.

Several days later she came down to breakfast wearing one of my t shirts. This one just barely covered her ass, and it was obvious when she bent over she had no panties on.

"What have I told you about not wearing panties when you are around me?" I said in the most even tone I could muster.

"What, are you going to spank me again, you perv?" she said in a mocking, sarcastic tone.

I just grabbed her arm and dragged her to where I could sit in a chair. On the way I grabbed a plastic spatula. I pulled her over my knee, I noticed she didn't fight much this time. I pulled up the shirt and started smacking her. She cried a bit and whined, but nothing like before. Again her ass started getting red.

I smelled it before I saw it. She was getting turned on! I stopped spanking her, put the spatula down and rubbed her ass. then I let my fingers drift to her pussy, it was very wet.

It was then that my little head took over the thinking. I started rubbing her pussy lips and then dipped a finger in and found her clit and started rubbing. She started moaning and grinding her hips so her clit was getting more pleasure.

I gently stood her up and got up and dropped my pants. I bent her over the table, grabbed my cock and started rubbing it up and down her wet pussy. When I had gotten enough pussy juice on my cock I slowly slid it in her hole. It was heaven! She was tight, but not too tight, she was wet but not too wet, just right.

I started pumping slowly at first then harder. I grabbed her hips so I could ram her hard. It didn't take very long before I started blowing my load. It seemed like it lasted 10 minutes, of course it didn't but felt like it.

That was when my brain took over. I pulled out and sat down, hung my head and put it in my hands

"Oh god, I am so sorry," I almost sobbed. "I don't know what came over me, I am so sorry."

She stood there a minute and said in a very sweet and soft tone, "I'm not. I enjoyed every minute of it."

Then she straddled my lap, pulled off the shirt and kissed me. Her pussy was pushing against my cock, which was getting hard again.

She put her hands on my shoulders and put her nipple in my face and said, "bite it."

Who was I to disobey such a sexy young woman, so I did. I just gave it a little nip first, then she started grinding her pussy up and down my cock.

With a deftness that surprised me she slipped my cock into her pussy and started moving her ass back and forth.

"You can get a little rougher with my nipples," she cooed in my ear.

So I did. I nipped harder and when one wasn't in my mouth I pinched and twisted the other.

She started moving faster and then I felt her stiffen and let out a moan/yell then she got chicken skin all over. I could feel her pussy get so sloppy wet, I knew she was cumming, and hard.

With all of this stimulation I couldn't stand it and came again.

She hugged my head to her chest and said "I love you dad, I want to do this some more."

Again, who am I to deny a sexy beautiful woman?

orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers