Spanking Jane

Story Info
A good friend gets a spanking.
2.6k words
4.15
43.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,306 Followers

This is a true story that happened very recently, and I describe it here for your pleasure, if you are interested reader.

A while ago on social media I had a contact from a person that I knew a long time ago. In fact it was over thirty years ago that we had had a brief summer relationship. She had recently moved into the small town that I lived in and now wanted to re-establish contact. Over the last few months we had been contacting each other by email and text without our own partners knowing. It seemed that we still had a lot in common as we did when we had met all those years ago. As time went on our communication became more intimate and sensual. It seemed as if we both fed off each other and brought out the worst in each other. We talked about our fantasies and fetishes, and how disillusioned we were in our relationships with our present partners. Jane had even sent me some images when she had been drinking of her rather splendid large breasts. Jane was now fifty and myself a little older, so by now we should have both known what we wanted from life sexually, and from talking to each other it was clear that our partners were not delivering that, and that we were both perhaps in a bit of a rut.

It became apparent in our text and email conversations that Jane in her life had been much more sexually adventuresome than me, trying out many different scenarios, with different people. Her present partner was very 'vanilla' in outlook and it seemed that he was unable to satisfy some of her sexual needs. Jane at times could be very submissive and we talked and described many fantasy situations that turned her on via email. This was a situation that was all new to me. My own sex life with my partner was virtually non-existent, and Jane excited me and turned me on. How to deal with a submissive person was new territory for me and was a world that I knew very little about, but one which I found exciting and intriguing.

After many months of 'talking' via email and text we decided to meet up in a local pub and have a drink and a chat together. I knew where Jane lived and it was not too far away from me so I arranged that I would drive round, pick her up and take her to the pub in the early evening. Her partner was working away and was not due home until late so we could enjoy each other's company and have a good chat in a public area.

As arranged I drove round to Jane's house to pick her up for the drink. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door to let me in. She looked so sexy wearing a light summer cotton dress with a low cut top which accentuated her large breasts. She was obviously pleased to see me and invited me in through the front door to the hall of her house. She then went through to the sitting room to pick up her bag and keys.

As I was waiting in the hall for her to gather her things she called out from the sitting room, 'Aren't you going to kiss me then?'

'You never know where that might lead to.' I jokingly replied.

She turned and came towards me. I held my arms open and she embraced me. Our lips met and I pressed my tongue between her soft lips exploring her warm, wet mouth. It seemed her body was almost shaking in my arms. As we kissed I gently forced her back so that she was leaning against the hall wall. My hands ran up the side of her body then alternated between gently kneading the soft flesh of her buttocks through her thin cotton dress. I could feel her respond as I kissed and caressed her. She pushed her hips forward pressing her pubic area into me, feeling my hard aroused length pressing between us.

As we deeply kissed, exploring each other's mouths and lips with our swirling tongues I moved my hands slowly and sensuously over her body. I pushed my hand between us and felt the voluminous curve of her breast underneath the thin material of the summer dress and bra that she was wearing. My fingers found, and flicked a very stiff nipple making her gasp between our kissing lips. I pinched the stiff bud of flesh between my fingers, evoking an immediate response as she ground her pelvis even harder against my now very stiff cock.

Her breathing was becoming deeper and more erratic so we had to break our kiss for air. I ran my hands over her bottom and buttock cheeks gently squeezing and massaging the soft flesh with my palms. All the time we were staring into each other's eyes feeling the sexual tension. It was almost hanging in the air between us and we knew something exciting was going to happen.

I took the initiative and pulled her sideways so that she was now positioned at the bottom of the flight of stairs which ran up to the first floor of her house from the hallway inside the front door.

'Turn round,' I commanded. I could hardly believe that I was actually talking to Jane like this! And in silence she did exactly as I told her. She was now standing at the bottom of her stairs with her back to me. I put my hand in the middle of her shoulder blades and pushed her forwards. She seemed to know what I wanted and she reached out with her hands and pushed her body forwards on the stairs, now bending over with her large sexy bottom directly in front of me.

I took in the view - this extremely sexy mature lady willingly bending over on the stairs in front of me. This was all a new experience for me and very different to what I was used to. However I knew what I wanted to do next... and ultimately what was going to happen to Jane.

The silence was long and heavy, so I took control and flicked her dress up around her waist. I pulled it higher out of the way exposing her white lacy knickers encasing the plump curves of her buttocks. I looked at her helpless form bent over in front of me and realised I was now in complete control of the situation. I was free to do what I wanted with the subservient sexy little bitch.

I ran my fingers up her inner thighs teasing her. Her body literally quivered under my touch and her legs were trembling. She must have been wondering what I was going to do next. My finger nails traced a delicate pattern on the back of her legs from her knees upwards pausing on the sensitive area of her inner thighs; I could hear her laboured heavy breathing although her head was pushed forward and leaning on the carpeted stairs in front of me. Quickly and without warning I used my open hand to smack her left buttock cheek, quickly followed by a sharp smack to the right cheek. She moaned out load as contact was made on her flesh.

I did not want to continue to smack her through the material so I pulled her white panties down exposing the pale white globes of her soft curvy bottom. I had to manipulate her legs to pull the panties all the way down. She knew what I was trying to do and helped me, finally flicking the flimsy white material away from her ankles. She was now naked on the lower half of her body, with her cotton dress wrapped out of the way round her waist. I marvelled at her pale white skin and how smooth her bottom looked.

'Spread' I instinctively said, and I watched as she immediately spread her knees farther apart. I placed my hands on her inner thighs and pushed her legs apart as far as they would go. I now slapped her inner thighs with quick short strokes of my hands, raining little blows on each side of her inner legs. As each slap made contact I heard a little whimper as she quietly moaned with her head buried in the stair carpet. I moved my attention from the inside of her thighs, and as before hit her now naked bottom with quick sharp slaps to each buttock.

Her bottom was raised high in front of me and I could see a pinky red area starting to appear on each buttock where my hand had just made contact. I used my hands and fingers to caress each cheek, gently tracing a pattern over the red sensitive area. Jane was still slightly shaking and moaning lightly as I gently stroked her. I could not resist pulling her buttock cheeks apart revealing the tight little puckered star of her anus, exposing her private area lewdly to my gaze.

With her legs apart I pushed my hand between her legs and under her and felt the stubbly area of her pubic region. She had obviously shaved, or trimmed her pussy fairly recently and her pubic hair was now growing back in a covering of bristly stubble. I let my finger gently brush her pussy slit and felt her moistness. She moaned out loud as my finger made contact with her soft pussy lips I slapped her buttock hard again for that. The sound resonating heavy in the air like a loud rifle crack.

Again I slapped her buttocks hard raining three of four strokes on each side. I called her a dirty slut as I hit her and she moaned again. The more I called her a slut and a dirty whore the more she seemed to respond! Her bottom was now reddening nicely and a warm blush of colour was spreading over both of her cheeks, contrasting with the pale colour of her lower back and underneath, her thighs. She looked so sexy spread in front of me.

Again I moved my hand between her open legs and felt her rough stubbly pubic area. A finger slid so easily between her slippery long lips. She was so wet. I slipped another finger into her welcoming sticky hole. It was so easy to open her up and feel deep inside her. Her pussy was literally dripping juices onto my fingers and hand. As I fingered her from behind she pushed herself back obviously feeling my fingers penetrating deeper inside her. As I thrust in and out of her she moaned and whimpered. I pulled my fingers from inside her and again unleashed three sharp slaps onto each of her buttocks.

As this was all a new experience for me and not quite sure what, and how far to go I decided to stop spanking her. In our texts and emails we had not discussed spankings in great detail, so I was unsure how much pain she wanted to endure. Or for how long she wished this to continue.

'Turn round' I said, and then watched as she moved her position round to face me, still lying back on the stairs exposed to me. I gazed at her, her breathing was almost panting and her cheeks were flushed red. She looked so sexy.

'Move up' I told her. Again she moved her body up the stairs a little until she was in the correct position for me. As I knelt on the floor and she leaned back on the stairs her pubic region would now be in reach of my face and mouth. I could smell the heady aroma of her musky arousal as her pussy oozed its juices. I pushed her thin cotton dress up again bunching it at her waist so that the naked bottom half of her body was fully exposed for me.

She looked fantastic as she lay back on the stairs, with her legs parted as much as the position would allow. I took in her stubbly bristly mons, and gazed at the pinkness of her sticky hole as it just showed between her long aroused love lips. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to feast on this woman!

I leant forward gently brushing my tongue up her slit, feeling it open up even more under the soft pressure. As my tongue and lips made contact with her pussy she moaned and her thighs seemed to flinch as I touched her. I spread her lips further apart with my tongue and probed her deep sticky depths. As I lapped and tasted her wet juices she panted and moaned and I enjoyed the musky flavour of her womanhood. My tongue found its way up to her engorged stiff little clit and I circled it, enjoying the taste and the sensations. She was now pushing her pussy and grinding it against my face as I ate her, smearing her juices all over my lips and chin as she leaked so much wetness with her arousal. She tasted so sweet.

Although I had been concentrating on stimulating her clit I sensed that she was not nearing her orgasm yet. I wanted to see her come. I wanted to watch as she reached her peak and orgasmed.

'Make yourself come for me,' I commanded as I licked the wetness from my lips and stopped tasting her creamy pussy. She immediately responded and her hand snaked its way down between her open legs. I watched as she gathered some moistness from her slit then began to circle her clit with her fingers, slowly at first then gathering a faster rhythm as she caressed and stimulated herself. My hand reached up and cupped her breast through the material of her bra and dress. I roughly squeezed and pinched at her stiff nipple, kneading the soft flesh.

'Put your fingers inside me' Jane pleaded. She obviously knew what she needed to take herself over the edge and wanted to make herself come. Still roughly kneading her breast, with my other hand I easily slipped two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. As I massaged deep inside her she lifted her pelvis to meet my thrusting fingers. Her own hand and fingers were now vigorously rubbing and circling her clit. As I roughly thrust my fingers in and out of her juicy cunt, and squeezed her tit she moaned loudly and her body quivered and shook as a large orgasm washed over her. I felt her spasm and her vaginal walls contract on my fingers inside her as her juices flowed out over my hand.

It took Jane a few seconds to recover. She made soft little whimpering noises in the back of her throat, and her body seemed to be trembling. I reached behind me and found her panties on the floor where they had earlier been discarded from around her ankles. I gently threw them at her and called her a slut. She smiled wickedly.

'You had better wash your hands before we go out.' She said as she looked me in the eyes, smiling!

This happened a few days ago now. Unfortunately not long after I had a short text from Jane which stated that she felt things had gone much too far and that she did not want anything to happen again. She wanted to stop all of our communication apart from boring vanilla discussions about sport and the weather, and remain on terms only as friends. I have to respect her wishes and since that occasion there has been no futher sexual contact or sexy communication between us. I am hoping that in the future things will change and we can resume - it's as if we still need each other.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,306 Followers