Spanking Jay

Story Info
A young couple find themselves in a kinky B&B.
3k words
35.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's stop here."

"Jay, I'm tired of being in the car." Melissa gazed out of the car window.

"We're out in the middle of nowhere. We can pull over, get the picnic, walk for a few minutes then have something to eat and relax. Then find the place. It's on this road – County road 67, we just haven't driven far enough."

Jay pulled the car over to the verdant shoulder, and turned the engine off. He turned to look at his passenger, his fiance'. He'd asked her to marry him last night at dinner.

After a bottle of champagne and many congratulations from the watching patrons in Chez Gaston, he'd sprung the second half of the surprise, a long weekend at a bed and breakfast in the country. His sister and her boyfriend were at the house, so there were no worries about the cat, the dog or the leaky toilet.

Melissa was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and the horniest woman he'd ever been with. The things they had done, even within sight and sound of his sister. One of the things that had made Jay ask Melissa to share the rest of his life was her sexiness.

Now they were somewhere on County Road 67 in Vermont, looking for the Green Havens Bed and Breakfast, where he had booked the best suite in the house in anticipation of her acquiescing. The lady he had talked to had been really nice, emailed him good directions, and called back to confirm their reservation on Thursday afternoon.

She'd said she and her husband might be out working in the gardens if they arrived during the day on Saturday, just to look for the key to their room, #7, hanging on a hook under the lantern on the porch.

Now Melissa wanted to stop and have a picnic. All Jay could think about was the rather short skirt she'd gotten in the car wearing this morning. His cock twitched as he watched her undo the seatbelt and swing the car door open.

She opened the back door and grabbed the backpack that she'd stowed lunch in. Sandwiches and some salad, with fresh strawberries for dessert along with ice cold tea in the Thermos would keep them going till they found the bed and breakfast. Jay had been so excited telling her about it. Now he was 10 yards away, carrying the blanket towards a shady spot under a huge maple tree.

They'd both been hungrier than they realized, and had decimated the picnic; the backpack filled up with wrappings and the now empty thermos.

Jay reached over to Melissa's bare thigh, and ran a finger up below the hem.

"Hmmmmmmmm. I wondered when the skirt would get the best of you," she said. "I'm surprised it's taken this long. Wanna find out what's under it?"

"Yes...but I want a kiss first." Melissa leaned over and their mouths met. Jays' hand slid up the back of her thigh, baring a pert round ass for the sky and the birds. The kiss slid back and forth between them...mouths going from mouth to ear, to neck, and back again, while fingers unbuttoned shirts, and unclasped her bra. Jay reached beneath the skirt again to cup Melissa's plump mound, then pushed a finger into her wet slit.

"Now I'm going to have dessert" and gently rolled his beautiful bride to be over on her back, then moved to kneel between her spread legs.

He could smell her scent as he dove towards her pussy. Using his hands to peel her pussy open, he tongued her clit, and buried his face in her. Melissa's hips moved in time with his tongue.

She was always wet and that drove him crazy. He lapped up her juices and sucked her swollen clit, biting gently and raking his mouth up her tender flesh. The moans and gasps were a symphony mixed with the birdsong, and soon Melissa was headed for the top. She clenched her thighs on either side of his head as she came, and he could feel her taut, tan thigh muscles jerk. His cock was like steel, and all he wanted now was to slide into her. His head released from her thighs, he moved up her curvy body, and as she wrapped thighs and arms around him in a new way, he filled her full of cock. He couldn't last long this time, and fucked Melissa hard and fast, her breath in his ear, her fingernails digging into his back to hold on. He came violently, and fell onto her. They lay together, soaking up the sun, listening to the birds.

"Jay! Jay! Get up! It's going to be dark soon, we must have fallen asleep."

Melissa's voice broke through, and as he moved from dark to light, Jay realized what she said was true. They needed to get moving, and find that bed and breakfast before it got truly country dark.

It appeared from around a bend – and it was magnificent. It was as though someone had set a huge antebellum home from Virginia or North Carolina down in a pasture in Vermont. At least three stories, huge bay windows, a porch that wrapped around 3 sides, hung with overflowing baskets of greenery. They followed the drive, as Mrs. Green had directed, and parked in front of an outbuilding. They could see lights on in the house, but no one had come out yet. Carrying their bag, Jay led Melissa along the path beside the house, then through the front garden. It was a riotous explosion of dimmed color, and especially now, at dusk, full of fragrance. The lantern at the front door was electric and brightly humming, Jay could see the key hanging from the hook, #7 inscribed on a small brass plate on the ring.

"Funny they haven't come to make sure it's us." Melissa said quietly.

"Mrs. Green said that they work in the garden and then come in, get cleaned up, have dinner and settle for the night, so they might be in their part of the house, and not have heard us."

"I still think they'd have heard us," Melissa whispered. "How about we go put our bag in the room, and then come down and announce ourselves? Surely Mrs. Green will come and make sure it's us, and that the room is okay."

The room was better than okay – it was fantastic. The bed was massive, a white wooden four-poster, with decorative rings to hold the draperies, mounds of pillows and a green and white quilt. There was a small sitting area in front of the fireplace, and the bathroom was completely modern, marble and tile in light and dark green, with a two-person Jacuzzi bathtub. It wasn't a wonder they called it the Honeymoon Suite. Jay's mind whirled with things he could do to Melissa in this room.

"Honey – it's a great room. Thank you so much for this weekend. Now lets go announce ourselves."

They made their way back down the staircase, and into the wide hall. A glance into the first room showed what could only be the "parlor". Two couches facing each other was all the soft light showed.

A bit further in, they could hear the crackle of a fireplace through the next open door, and found another room with a single couch, two wing chairs, a huge central chest, obviously serving as a table, and a tall grandfather clock, pendulum swaying to beat out the time. At the doorway Jay called "Mrs. Green? Mr. Green? We're here. Just wanted to let you know." The only sound was the tick of the clock.

Melissa and Jay took a step inside, to look further into the room. The windows were open, and the evening air was a touch chilly, but pleasant.

"Let's sit for a moment, maybe they were in the shower, or something" Melissa supposed, "we could have caught them by surprise."

They sat on the couch, and Jay was reminded of their earlier love, as Melissa's skirt rode up her thighs.

"Hey," Jay whispered, "Remember what we did at your sisters last week?"

A tiny hint of blush crept up Melissa's cheeks at remembering what they'd done; Jay had fingered her, sitting on her sisters' couch, while Sissy had done a load of laundry in the other room. They'd both been so turned on when they finally left that Melissa had sucked Jay's cock in the car. They'd fucked in the entranceway of Jay's apartment.

Jay brushed his fingers up her thigh now, and to his dismay – Melissa shot him a look of impatience.

"Not now! Not here! What if they came in?" she hissed. "They might not even be here, relax,"

He pulled her close for a kiss, his hand sliding further up her skirt, brushing still damp pubes. He groaned as she massaged his cock through his jeans.

"Jay – we're going to get caught!"

A voice tinged with the British Isles intoned, "Oh my dear, much too late for that, you've already been caught!"

Melissa and Jay turned to the doorway, where Mr. And Mrs. Green stood gazing at them.

Jays first thought was "Geez...that's Mrs. Green?"

He'd expected a short, rather round grandmotherly type lady, the woman that stood in the doorway was none of those things, and she had on the most amazing gown. It was sheer, he could see her nipples through the black fabric, and she wore a satin corset cinched beneath her breasts, which reached down to her hips, where the black mesh resumed its flow down to the floor.

"Ummmmmmmmm. Mrs. Green. Uh, we just wanted to let you know we were here," stammered Jay.

A quick glance at Melissa showed a blushing red face. As he looked at her, she yanked her skirt down.

"No need to be embarrassed children. You're here now, and we'll see where that goes."

Mrs. Green moved toward the couch, and settled herself on the other side of Jay.

"This is my husband, Mr. Green – Darling, how about the chair?"

Mr. Green was tall and well built, and carried himself much more youthfully than his silver hair implied. He was wearing a dark green robe, and Jay could see black pajama bottom legs. He sat in the chair, legs spread wide.

"Melissa, isn't it, dear?" purred Mrs. Green.

"Yesssss" Melissa stammered.

"Mr. Green and I are glad you are here, but we don't tolerate sexual activities in our parlours, unless we are involved. I believe Jay is the instigator in your little transgression, so I suggest that you go and sit with Mr. Green, while I talk to Jay."

Melissa moved towards the other chair.

"No, dear," Mr. Green said, "Here, between my knees."

Melissa looked to Jay, as the situation became stranger and stranger by the moment.

"Just sit Melissa, I'm sure this is all just a bit of fun." Jay grinned at Melissa.

"Oh yes dearie, just a bit of fun." Mrs. Green echoed.

Melissa moved towards the man sitting in the chair, and knelt between his knees, facing Jay and this woman on the couch.

Mr. Green bent toward her and murmured in her ear. "Spread your knees dear, sit on your heels, pull your skirt up high. Jay will want to see your pretty pussy."

"Now Jay, do tell Mr. Green and myself, exactly what possessed you? Do you often come into strange surroundings and comport yourself like that?"

"I think you need to tell us about all the naughty things you and Melissa have been getting up to." "NOW, please."

Jays gaze slid down Mrs. Green's body, to her feet, clad in high-heeled bedroom slippers, her toenails were pink. His cock, hard from Melissa's recent massage, jerked.

"Ummmmmmm...We were making out on your couch. Uhhhh...we made love this afternoon in a field, about 10 miles from here. Errrr, last week I frigged her sitting on her sister's couch. We were hiding under a blanket for that one, though. She sucked my cock in the car, then I fucked the shit out of her in the hallway of my apartment."

Mrs. Green's fingers plucked at the skirt of her gown, pulling the hem toward her knees. " Is that all, Jay? You're quite sure?"

"Ummmmmmm...yes, I think so." "Well, I believe that since you find my parlor an appropriate place to indulge your sexual urges, I will indulge as well. Get undressed. Now."

It was either the tone of her voice, or the idea lurking at the back of Jay's mind that said he might just be in for something amazing if he just did what he was told.

"Yes ma'am." His fingers worked his belt buckle, then pushed jeans and boxers to his ankles. He pulled his tee over his head and dropped it on the floor. He worked his shoes off, and pushed the discarded clothes to the floor. His hard cock stuck straight out from his body.

"Jay – what are you doing?" Melissa hissed.

"Ah...do you wish to be naked as well? Mrs. Green asked Melissa, when Jay didn't answer her question.

"NO! What are you doing? Why are you making Jay get undressed?" Melissa spat.

"Jay is going to have his ass paddled, and we'll see what happens after that."

"Jay, I think you'd better speak to your fiance." Mrs. Green rapped.

Jay turned to Melissa, "Just do what they say, and trust me. Nothing that will make you hate me for the rest of your life is going to happen."

Melissa quieted, and Jay saw Mr. Green bend forward to whisper in Melissa's ear as he turned back to face Mrs. Green.

"Come here." Mrs. Green commanded. Jay took two steps back toward her, and Mrs. Green reached out and grabbed Jay's cock, then pulled him toward her.

"Lay down, across my lap, your cock goes between my thighs, just above the knee." Her thighs tightened like a vice lined in silk.

"You are going to look at Melissa's pussy and breasts while I spank your ass Jay."

SMACK! The first blow is completely unexpected, and accompanied by a squeezing together of Mrs. Green's thighs.

Jay faced Melissa, and watched her eyes widen and her tongue trace her mouth, back and forth. The smacks rained down and a moan escaped from him. Calling Green Havens B&B might turn out to be the best thing he'd done this year. Wait, no, he thought, second best. Asking Melissa to marry him would still be number one.

""Hmmmmmm. Had enough Jay?" Mrs. Green asked, rubbing her index finger up and down the valley between his ass cheeks. "Your ass cheeks are a bit pink, and quite warm. How does it feel?"

"I love how it feels, ma'am. Please spank me some more." He mumbled into her thigh.

"Very well Jay, but I'm going to switch to a paddle, you'll feel more and I promise it will sting."

Keeping Jay stretched across her lap; she reached toward the chest, and opened the side of it. A number of leather paddles and whips lay inside. Jay stared at Melissa, her head now thrown back, knees spread wide, and Mr. Green's hands pinching and pulling at her puffy pink nipples. She leaned further back, and opened her mouth wide, and as Jay watched, Mr. Green began to rub his hefty cock all over his fiancé's face.

"Melissa dear – turn around, and face Mr. Green, so you can properly take his cock in your mouth" Mrs. Green instructed.

"Jay, spread your legs just a bit."

Jay felt Mrs. Green's hand reach between his outstretched legs, and massage his balls. He was going to shoot soon, probably right between her thighs.

"Melissa – all fours please dear, spread wide, so Jay and I can see your pretty pussy and ass. I'm going to give him 10 licks with this paddle, and I want him to enjoy it."

Jay stared at his wife to be – she was sucking Mr. Green's fat cock and obviously enjoying it.

The first smack with the paddle surprised him again, and at stroke seven, his cock began to twitch uncontrollably. She paused.

"Are you going to come from me paddling you, young man?"

Jay bit his lips, and nodded at this amazing woman who had his cock so hard it was dripping like a faucet.

"Alright then – when I say, on the tenth stroke, you may come." The paddle fell and Jay felt his cock heat up even more, if that were possible. Mrs. Green counted out the strokes from some far away place, all he could feel was his hot ass and his throbbing cock.

"Eight" his cock felt like it was full of molten iron, and his balls had never ached like this.

"Nine" The sensation of every muscle in his body stiffening started his orgasm.

"Ten. Come now Jay." as the paddle fell and his stinging bright red ass bounced, the jism began to jet out of his cock, trapped in Mrs. Green's thighs. He jerked, again and again, cum spurting everywhere.

He felt one of her hands on the back of his head.

"Do not move. Look at your girlfriend."

Mrs. Greens' other hand was buried in her sex, and he could feel her shivers. Jay had completely lost sight of his fiance; Mr. Greens cock was now completely down her throat, his hands buried in her blonde waves. He was guiding her head up and down his cock, while her hands worked between her legs. As they watched, Mr. Green began to moan, and Melissa's fingers worked her clit frantically.

Mr. Green let go of her head, and as she pulled back, his cum rolled out of the head of his cock and into her open mouth, onto her tongue, dribbling down her chin to her bare breasts. She cried out as her own orgasm overtook her. As Melissa's cries softened to whimpers, Mrs. Green spoke huskily.

"We're very glad you're here. Breakfast is served at 8:30 am; we'll expect you then. We have quite a weekend planned for you."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Crop (MFF) The discovery of an open door leads to so much more.in Mature
University Life in a Shared House The landlords revenge of spending the rent money.in BDSM
Fulfilling Fantasy A test subject for an interactive fantasy program is spanked.in BDSM
Unusual Dinner Party A spanking good time with dinner guests.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Pecking Order A couple has a house guest with an inspiring ass.in BDSM
More Stories