Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and kissed me – just lightly on the lips. Her hands reached out to mine and in the sweetest voice I heard her use all night, she said "I don't know how to thank you for doing this. I want you to have a good time, too. So, please, if there's anything you want to do to me, you already have my permission."

I was touched by the sincerity of her words and of the way she spoke. But, it was show time. I moved toward the door, made sure she had the dildo, turned to her and said "Three minutes," opened the door and left the room.

I went directly downstairs to find Kenny sitting in their living room. The furniture had been moved per my instructions. There was a folded blanket on the floor next to a padded foot rest. The foot stool was the perfect height for her to lean over my lap while her knees were comfortably on the floor. This was a great spanking seat.

"Where's the tissues?" I asked him.

Kenny went into the kitchen, found the box of tissues, handed them to me and I sat them down on the blanket. Turning to him, I told him that she wanted him to enjoy himself. I also told him that she wanted him to participate if he was asked. "Will you get freaked out if she wants you to fuck her?" I asked.

He hesitated for a minute. "Listen," I said, "she's not getting any from me, so, if she wants to fuck, you have to be the one. Kenny, all this is just between us. Personally, I would love to watch you fuck her. Hey, maybe I could spank her while she's riding your cock. Are you okay with that? You can lay on your back on the blanket and she can get on top of you and lean down so I can get to her butt. Okay?"

I could see the wheels turning in his head. He smiled and said "Oh yea, whatever she wants, she'll get. No probelemo, dude."

"Okay, she'll be down in about one minute," I said, "so, find a place to sit. You can move around if you want, just don't make a big commotion. Oh, hey, is it okay with you if I make her touch my cock?"

"Sure, oh yea, that's fine," he said, then followed up with "look, man, I'm not going to expect you to go home without having a chance to cum, so…."

"Okay, okay I understand. Don't worry about me. This is about her and getting her off. Now, take your place, and enjoy yourself. When we're done, take her upstairs and make her cum at least two or three times before you guys go to sleep." I was about to give him some more advice when I heard their bedroom door open. He moved to his chair and I went to stand by the spanking seat.

Turning toward the stairs, we watched her descend the stairs and enter their living room. White thigh highs, stocking feet, short school girl skirt, thin top with nipples poking up, dildo in one hand, and, to my amazement…… the camera in her other hand. I smiled to myself knowing that she was going to give Kenny permission to take pictures. Would I get to see them? This was going to be a wild night.

She didn't take her eyes off of him the whole way. I turned to see his expression and he was just about bug eyed. She watched him as she approached, then finally turned and stood in front of me. At first she didn't look at me, she was looking down at her feet. After just a second, she looked up and in a clear voice said "I'm ready for my spanking." I took the dildo from her and laid it on the blanket next to the tissues.

I reached for the camera and she handed it to me. "You know what this means, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I want pictures of this night. I want us to be able to remember this. But, I don't want anyone to ever see them except the three of us, though." Her eyes, pleading with me, begging me to make sure that was understood, then she continued, "Is that okay?"

"I think that's a reasonable expectation," pausing, then I continued, "We'll make that the rule. So he can take any pictures he wants, of anything that happens, and that will be okay with you as long as they are never seen outside of us? Is that right?"

She nodded.

I leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "Come with me and say what I tell you to say. Look him in the eyes when ever you talk to him tonight." I took her hand, turned her around and led her to stand about one foot in front of the chair Kenny was sitting in, Handing the camera to her, I moved behind her, and, standing very close I began to whisper in her ear. I told her to repeat whatever I said in her ear, exactly, line after line…..

"Kenny, please take as many pictures as you want. I trust you to keep these pictures forever between the three of us and no one else. Before I hand you the camera, I want to let our friend take two special pictures that we will give to him." Her voice hesitated a bit on that last line, but, she completed it. I turned her around, and took the camera from her. I moved to where she was completely blocking him and told him to raise her skirt up above her waist and hold it there. I turned the camera on and took the picture. I told Kenny to keep holding the skirt up, and I went in front of her and lowered her panties to just above her knees, stepped back and took another picture. There was a look of surprise on her face, but, she didn't flinch. I pulled her panties up and told him to drop her skirt. I handed the camera back to her saying "I cut your head off in these pictures, so, your face isn't seen and neither is his. When you get these pictures off the camera, I would like them." She smiled and nodded.

"Jan, turn around and face your husband and give him the camera." I stood behind her again and told her to repeat what I was going to say, just as she had done before…..

"Kenny, I love you. I love you for letting me have my fantasy. I love you for letting him see me and touch me. I love you for being willing to let me live this. Tonight, I'm going to be a very nasty lady and I don't want you to be shocked or hold this against me in any way. This is my fantasy, but, I know there's parts of this you want, too. When this is all over, I think we should talk about it. Now, I want you to enjoy this as much as I will."

When she was done, I stepped to her side, reached down under the front of her skirt and cupped her pussy. I wanted to give Kenny his first shock. She immediately blushed redder than I had seen her blush before. The bold move took her breath away, but, she didn't move or make any attempt to stop me. I moved my hand up to the waistband of her panties and slipped my hand inside until my fingers found her wet lips. She was sopping wet and the thick slippery pussy juice invited my finger to easily slip into her vagina. I imagined what it must look like from Kenny's viewpoint – another man now had his hand in his wife's panties and was obviously fingering her.

At first, I was only going to touch her for a minute, long enough to shock both of them into the realization that I was the one in control, I could do anything I wanted to do and they had no say in the matter. Kenny shifted in his seat and then reached toward his groin to adjust the growing erection that had taken over his jeans. But, I decided I was going to prolong this.

Her pussy was incredibly wet. The slick pussy lubrication was flowing liberally inside her panties and all over my fingers. I finally made the decision to take her all the way to orgasm in front of him. I began to slide my fingers up and down her gash, making sure I dipped into her pussy hole and diddled her clit, too. The reaction was immediate and she started to make little cooing noises. She continued to look right at Kenny as I masturbated her. She spread her legs to make my job easier, as if sensing the need to open up more for me. "Good girl" I said.

The more I touched her, the more she began to move to assist my touches. Finally, after just a minute of this, I could feel her start to wobble. I felt the warmth and wetness in her panties quickly and suddenly increase, as if she was gushing on my hand. She gasped and cried out, "Oh, fuck!" I wasn't expecting the intensity of her orgasm and neither was Kenny. But, as I witnessed when I watched her masturbate for me the first time, her shoulders shook and she became unstable. She slumped onto my hand, which was still sunk deep into her panties. Kenny was obviously totally blown away saying "Holy Shit."

After letting her rest herself on my hand, I pulled it out of her panties and looked at it. I am not exaggerating when I say that my whole hand was completely drenched with her shiny vaginal secretions. There were sticky strands of thick juices all over my fingers, and up past the bridge of my hand. The smell of her sex juice was strong, there was no way any of us could have missed it. I looked at Kenny to find he had unzipped his jeans and was pulling out his cock.

I slipped two of my fingers inside my own mouth and made an intentional production of letting them both see me sucking her pussy juice off. After cleaning those two fingers off, I brought the other two fingers to her mouth and said "Open." When she opened her mouth, I put my other two fingers into her mouth and she began to suck. She sucked in my fingers in the most sensuous manner I've ever seen fingers sucked like that. She was sucking them as if they were miniature cocks. I was about to come in my pants watching her nasty little display.

Kenny was openly masturbating now, pulling his cock while watching she and I suck the pussy juice from my fingers. I had to wonder if he was feeling even the least bit jealous by now. There was a lot more to come, and I wondered if he could pace himself. I didn't want to make a big deal of checking his cock out, but, it was smaller than mine – not nearly as thick and not as long. Now I understood why she might want to take a ride on my cock. Turning to him I said "Dude, you didn't take any pictures." He just looked up at me with a blank stare and I knew he was cursing himself inside. If he wasn't, he should be.

"Jan," I said, still standing right in front of him, "my cock is really hard and it's uncomfortable. I need you to reach into my pants, grab my cock and straighten it out so I'll be able to sit. You are responsible for my erection, so, you have to fix it." She started to turn to look at Kenny, but I stopped her saying "Don't look at him, Jan. He didn't make me this hard. You did. Go ahead, fix my cock so I can sit down. Here, I'll help you out a little." I undid the button on my jeans and unzipped then and opened them up for her.

She reached to my waist and slipped her hand down inside my underwear. Because of her position and the way she was reaching, my underwear was tugged down as she tried to pull my cock out if it's sideways position. She was holding my cock when Kenny snapped a picture. The shaft of my cock and cock head was clearly visible. She didn't move very fast either, holding it and giving it a small squeeze under the pretense of getting it in position. She was looking down at it, touching the top of the head with her fingers. Snap. Another picture. She finally held my erection up against my belly with one hand and pulled my underwear back in place with her other hand. This wouldn't be the last time she would handle my cock. I did my jeans back up and thanked her.

End of part 3. In part 4, the swats begin.

12