Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as I asked, slipping her panties down and off. As she stepped out of them and handed them to me. The crotch panel was soaking wet. Now, I'm not talking moist here, I mean it was literally soaked. What a prize for me to have and the fact that they both knew I had these would add to her excitement and fantasy. For me, it would be the gift that keeps on giving.

Kenny sat up and reached for her pussy. I stepped to the side to watch, crossing my arms across my chest in a satisfied stance. I had created a very erotic situation for both of them. His fingers felt her smooth lips and I could tell from her sharp intake of breath that he was headed to the source of her wetness. As Kenny fingered her pussy, the wet sounds of his fingering filled the silence in the room giving obvious proof that she was turned on to the max. She spread her legs even wider to accept his fingers. She looked at me and I smiled at her, giving her a nod to indicate it was okay to do what she was doing.

Being the nice guy I am, I let him play there for a minute before I threw her a curve ball. I had been waiting for an opportunity to open her up and this was it. I asked Kenny to stand up and trade places with Jan. As he stood, I told her to sit and lean all the way back in the big chair. "Pull your knees up," I gestured to the cushion of the chair, "Put your heels up here on the cushion and open your knees up as far as you can."

When her legs opened, her juicy pussy came into view and gave us our first glance at her little brown hole. Her legs were open almost like she was in the stirrups for her pap test. The sight of those perfectly hairless lips, saturated with her glistening juice simply took my breath away. I wasted no time in sitting down in front of her while Kenny moved closer to see what I was going to do. I knew I had to do this right if I was going to get the desired result.

I laid my palms on either side of her mound with my thumbs between her inner and outer lips and slowly begin to spread her open. My thumbs kept slipping due to the amount of lubrication she had leaked, so I had to hook my thumbs inside her pussy hole and stretch her open like that. When I did, there was a huge inrush of air into her pussy and she opened up completely. We looked down into her, able to see every detail. With her lips held open and my thumbs holding her vagina open, it was all laid out in front of us.

"Oh, Fucking-A right," Kenny said, "I can see all the way inside her." Looking up at Jan, it was easy to see that she was uncomfortable about being seen like this. She had turned her head away from us and was covering her face with her hands. I pulled my hands further apart to open her up even more. "Kenny," I asked, "Do you have a flashlight handy?" Without answering me, he ran off into the kitchen and returned immediately with one. He turned it on pointed it into her open pussy. "See that circle thing down there with the dimple in the middle – with the red around it?" I asked. He nodded, trying to adjust the flashlight and his angle to get the best view. "That's her cervix." I said.

Jan was just shaking her head now and she was red from her chest to her forehead. Seeing an opportunity to drive her embarrassment a little deeper I added "I bet she would really get off of letting someone else see up inside her like this. You need to go out to the internet and see where you can pick up a speculum, dude."

"Well, I think it's time to end our anatomy class. But, before I move you, There's something I want you to experience." I released her vagina and let the lips go back together. As soon as they closed, I lightly spanked her pussy. Technically, it was more of a slap, but, we can call it a spanking for now. My hand was fully open and I wasn't trying to do anything other than redden her up a bit and create some blood flow to her mound. I repeated it and looked up to see that her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. "Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she answered, "Just not too hard, okay? I like the way it feels on my lips. It stings a little and it's warm, but, it's nice, too." I slapped her pussy 10 more times while watching her reaction. I could see that this was something she might like and suggested to Kenny that this was something they needed to look into. I gave her one more slap, this time a little harder and then stood up.

"Time to resume your spanking, so, come back over here with me." I was careful to take her by the hand, just as I had done all night, in order to reinforce the feeling that I was in control and that she was being led and protected. I wanted her to continue to feel that I was looking out for her best interests.

I sat down and positioned her naked body over me. I tapped the insides of her thighs to get her to spread her legs further and when I wasn't satisfied that she was spread open enough, I tapped them again. Looking at her backside, I could see her vagina was totally exposed, her lips completely visible and there was no question about the fact that she was in a very compromising position. I slipped a finger down to her pussy and it slipped into her easily. She was sopping wet with excitement.

It was obvious that her bottom was still a little red from the previous swats, but, that wasn't a concern to me. "Kenny," I asked, "please come and help me for a second." I handed the pink thong to him and told him my intentions saying "My friend, you're wife has the cutest pussy I think I've ever seen. And, although we agreed that I could keep the panties she had on, I've decided that I've earned another 'Thank You' gift." Kenny obviously had no clue where I was going with this and I didn't think that Jan knew, either.

"Kenny," I continued, "I'm going to teach you about something they call 'Panty Stuffing'. That's where a pair of panties are pushed up inside a woman's vagina to soak up the wetness and then taken out later to be sucked or sniffed. She's going to look so cute lying across my lap, with her legs spread and those delicate pink panties hanging out between her lips. Given the way she is lubricating, they will be soaked pretty quickly. I'll take them out in a while and put them in the plastic baggie your wife so graciously brought to me. So, not only will I have the panties I personally dressed her in this evening, but, I'll have these, too. When we're done here tonight, and I leave, you'll know that I'm taking with me something that was actually inside your wife's pussy. That, along with the pictures you're going to give me, should give the two of you something to start talking and fantasizing about."

I reached down and placed my hands on Jan's tight little ass cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her backdoor and her vagina. I held her cheeks open as wide as I could and looked up at Kenny. "There you go.... just use your finger, push a little into her at a time. Don't scratch or hurt her. Use one hand to open her pussy lips and then your finger to push them in. Leave about 2 or 3 inches hanging out of her."

Kenny knelt down next to me and reached up between her legs and opened her lips. His first touch on her and the wet sound of her vagina being opened made her shudder. She took a sharp intake of breath and I nodded for him to continue. One thing I'll say for Kenny, he's a fast learner and within just a few seconds he already had half the thong pushed up into her pussy. I leaned down toward Jan and spoke to her softly, but intentionally loud enough for Kenny to hear me say "Jan, as wet as you are, I know you're really getting off on what we're doing here tonight. Did you ever think you would be laying naked across another man's lap while he held you open so your husband could slip your panties into your pussy? You said you wanted to act nasty and slutty, well, would you call this nasty and slutty?"

Her face turned toward me and I could see that her eyes were closed and she moaned her answer saying "Yes, this is nasty and slutty. This is the kind of thing I have fantasized about."

"Tell us Jan," I asked, "What kind of other things have you fantasized about? I want you to be very specific so Kenny knows how to please you after tonight."

Kenny was just finishing his panty stuffing duties as she started to speak. I looked down to inspect his work, and finding it satisfactorily done, I let go of her butt cheeks and motioned for him to stay where he was. I laid my hand on her back and rubbed her tenderly saying "Go ahead and tell us. We're ready to listen. Just be honest with your feelings and confess your fantasies to your husband."

She started hesitantly and I thought she might chicken out, but, I she understood that this was her chance to have full forgiveness for anything she might say. Then, deciding to take that chance, she began to tell him. "I've always gotten very turned on thinking about being seen while I was naked or in my underwear. Sometimes, I fantasize about him bringing someone home after work and surprising me in the kitchen naked, like I just got out of the shower or something, or maybe him bringing someone upstairs and I would walk out of the bathroom at the exact time they came in. Maybe we could do some things that seemed innocent and caught me by surprise so it could be easily explained and excused. I wouldn't mind going braless and letting people look down my top, or wearing a skirt without panties as long as he was with me. Maybe we could make a rule that when ever you came over I had to strip for you and let you inspect me to make sure I shaved good enough. Sometimes, I think about being naked in front of a group of people, so maybe we could go to a nude beach where I can lay out with my legs spread, or maybe one of those nude cruises. We can even go to a bar and I would wear a short skirt and be told to flash someone. I also think about being touched and fondled while I'm exposed, maybe even by someone else. I don't want to get into any trouble, Kenny, or get arrested or cause any thing to happen with my family, but, I want to show myself and I want you to be okay with it and help me do it. I swear I would strip for you anytime you tell me to or I would let someone else undress me as long as you were there to protect me and I wouldn't get into trouble. I don't know what more I can say, I fantasize about being an exhibitionist and sometimes being touched, and there's one more thing......."

I looked at Kenny, who was slowly stroking his cock again, and he looked back at me. I raised my eyebrows, patted her back and told her to go ahead and continue.

"Please don't get mad at me for saying this, Kenny." I looked at him to see that he had stopped stroking his cock. Looking back at her, I noticed that tears were now starting to form in her eyes. I resumed my light caresses on her back as a reassuring gesture to tell her it was safe to say anything she wanted to say.

"I really love you, Kenny. I am so happy being married to you and I would never cheat on you. This is hard to say so please don't take this personally. I, uh, would really like to feel a large cock in me. Not that I want to do that all the time, but, I want to experience it at least once, to get that feeling of being filled up, I mean. I can't explain it and it doesn't have anything to do with me not being sexually satisfied, because I am. It's just a fantasy I've had for a long, long time – even before we met, and I can't get it out of my mind. I just want to see what it feels like to have my pussy filled. If there was some way you could ever allow that, it would mean so much to me."

She started to cry, perhaps from the embarrassment of her words, or the shame of what they meant. She was trying to catch her breath when Kenny got up on his knees and moved up to her face. Still laying across my lap, he turned her head so she was looking at him and he kissed her. First, one small peck on her cheek, and then a full wet lover's kiss placed squarely on her lips. It was incredibly moving to watch as he told her it was alright saying "Honey, I heard everything you said and I'm not mad at you. I'll help you with your fantasies and we'll find some ways to expose you as long as it's safe to do it. Who knows, maybe we'll just have to do what we're doing tonight on a regular basis. And I completely understand why any woman would want to try a big cock and I'm not mad about that, either. I think that might be normal for a woman and it doesn't threaten me or make me feel inadequate. I don't know how we'll do it, but, we'll find a way. I love you and I want you to be happy. I'm glad you told me these things instead of keeping them inside or trying them on your own. I love you.

She pulled up off my lap and they embraced. She was kissing him passionately in between sobs, covering his face with her tears of joy. I was proud of Kenny and the way he stepped up to her confession. After a minute more of their kissing, I cleared my throat, as if to excuse myself, saying "Well, we better get on with it so I can leave you guys alone to talk this all out, uh, that is, unless you need me to help in that department, too. And by the way, any time you get the itch to do some showing off, just call me, I would be more than happy to be your audience."

She laughed and after kissing him one more time, laid herself back over my lap and reached out to him with her hand. It was so cute, the way they were holding hands, as if he was going to give her strength for her next set of swats. I didn't want to ruin the mood so I told him he could stay next to her and hold her hand while I resumed her spanking. He moved up close and knelt directly next to her.

"Okay," she said, "I'm ready".

I didn't waste any time and starting her swats straight away. First on one cheek, and then the other, my hand came down on that heavenly bottom. She wiggled her legs further apart and I felt her settle into my lap and rest all her weight on me. She wasn't trying to prop herself up at all, and it was clear that she was beginning to accept her submission. After about 10 swats, I put my hand between her legs and slowly pulled the pink thong from her vagina. I couldn't have wished for better results from our little panty stuffing lesson. Her panties were soaked and there were spots that had thick, mucousy pussy juice on the garment. I held them to my nose to inhale her aroma and then placed them in the baggie, along with the other ones and set them aside.

I told Kenny to move in front of her so she could suck him while we continued her spanking. As he did, I leaned down and told her to be careful not to bite him while she was being spanked. When he was close enough, I told her to begin sucking his cock. Up until that time, I've never seen a girl suck a cock with so much conviction and excitement. As my fingers stroked her lips, occasionally dipping my finger into her pussy, her cock sucking energy increased and she began to moan.

"Go ahead little nasty girl," I told her, "suck his cock while I play with your pussy. Show him how nasty you can be. Show him how well you would suck his cock if you were naked and another man was touching you like this. I can't believe how wet you are. Tell us, Jan, would you like to suck Kenny's cock while someone fondled you like I am?"

"Hmm, yes." She gasped.

"And would you suck someone else's cock while Kenny fondled you?" I asked.

She moaned another time and answered "I would do anything he told me to."

"Anything?" I asked, "Do you really mean that? You would do anything?"

"Hmm, yes" she moaned.

I wasn't surprised at her answer, but, I pressed on with my questions asking "Does that mean you would strip, show your pussy wide open, give someone a blow job or even let someone fuck you if he told you to?"

"Oh, yes." She said, "If he told me to I would."

"Well, Kenny," I said, "There you have it. Your wife is as cute as a beauty queen, has a killer body with a shaved pussy, and would strip, fuck or suck at your command. All you have to do is help her and keep her safe. Damn, seems like a fair trade to me. What do you think, my friend?"

"I just have two things to say" Kenny said, "First, where do I sign, and, second, I love her too much to have her really treated like a slut, but, I'm sure there's some things we can do. She's a remarkable woman, 'eh?" I had to agree with him.

I removed my hand from her pussy and told her to reach under and touch herself. As she did, she let his cock slip from her mouth for an instant and I saw how engorged the head of his cock was. What I wouldn't give to change places with Kenny right about now. I was definitely regretting the promise I made not to intentionally insert anything into any of Jan's openings. This was getting to be the mother of all my mistakes and I made a mental note not to make that promise again.

When her hand was nestled safely inside the tender folds of her pussy, she returned to her cocksucking. Kenny's moans confirmed the fact that she was gobbling his cock down, much like she must have done after I met with her the first time. Looking down at her buns, I noticed that her bottom was much redder than the light pinkness from the first two rounds of swats, but, that didn't persuade me to stop. I began giving her more swats, alternating her tender ass cheeks each time. Her fingers never stopped diddling her pussy and she continued working on the cock in her mouth. At the fifth swat, though, she pulled off his cock, and pulled slightly away from my hand. She hung her head down, her face contorted and her eyes squinted, I knew she was feeling the sting of the swats. She had endured about 25 swats up to now, and as I paused to take stock of the situation, I laid my hand on her ass and felt the heat from her red cheeks. I must have been spanking her harder than I thought. I knew I had to console her and show her some tenderness or she would always associate this kind of erotic activity with pain, and I didn't want that.

I stood her up and was shocked to see that she was tearing up again and about to start to cry. She was doing a good job of trying to hold it back, but, I knew it was time for me to back off on the swats and give her some tenderness. I felt like shit. Fuck, how could I have let this happen?

I pulled her a step or two away from Kenny and put my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest and looked towards her husband. I held her loosely, stroking her hair and telling her "It's okay, go ahead. I know it hurts. The worst is over now. You've been a good girl."

I motioned for Kenny to give her some tissues, and as he approached her, she took them from him, blew her nose, wiped her eyes and then rested her head back on my chest. As she started to calm down, I saw an opportunity to do something nice for her and made the decision to just go ahead and do it. Still cradled in my arms, I lowered my hand to her pussy.

"Jan, spread your legs for me and look at your husband. You've been so good and brave tonight, I think you deserve to cum again. I want you to look right at him while you open your pussy to my fingers and let him watch me make you cum. This is your wish, Jan. Show him how submissive you can be."

My fingers began to stroke her outer lips up and down, slowly at first, and then I moved to the inner lips and circled the entrance to her vagina several times. I dipped my finger into her pussy, being sure to lightly graze her pee hole as I circled. The long strokes between her clit and her pussy shortly began to do the trick. I felt her legs open more for me and she started to moan and rub herself on my hand. She was indeed looking right at Kenny, who was stroking his cock again.

I whispered into her ear to tell him to get the camera, but she did better that that saying "Kenny, I want you to take pictures, take as many as you want."

I felt her turn her body toward him, exposing her pussy to the camera. I pulled my hand away and let him take a picture. Then he moved in to get a close-up of her pussy. After he took it, I put my fingers back in her pussy and he took another picture. I did the best I could to open up her slippery lips and show off the pink tissue of her vagina while he snapped away with the camera. I slowly moved behind her, keeping my right hand in her pussy and finding her left breast with my other hand. While I masturbated her, I tweaked her nipple and lightly massaged her breast, squeezing it just as she told me she liked it. She opened her legs even more as Kenny took picture after picture.