Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked through the mall, she crooked her arm into mine and I began to whisper, telling her how I wanted her to masturbate. I told her I wanted her to start by lowering her jeans to her knees the instant we got into the dressing room. She was to face me at all times, unless I told her differently. When I told her I might leave the dressing room door open a little, I heard her moan.

"Are you wearing a bra?" I asked.

"Of course." She answered. "If I don't, my nipples poke out too much."

"Well, when I tell you, you're going to take off your sweatshirt and bra and put your bra in your purse. I think it's time we set your nipples free." I added.

"Maybe there will be someone lurking close to the door." I said. "If there is, I might let them have a look at you. Please don't disappoint me if I do. Don't cover yourself. Just let them look. Okay?"

Another gasp escaped from her lips as we walked. "Okay." She replied.

I was trying to do everything I could to make her anxious and raise her excitement level. I knew talking about how she was going to masturbate for me would get her going, and exposing her to a stranger might be pushing her to the limit, but she didn't say 'No' to any of it.

"Then once I tell you," I continued, "you'll remove your jeans and start to touch yourself over your panties. I want you to get those pink bikinis really wet for me, Jan. I want them saturated with your pussy juice. I bet you can guess why, huh? Because you're going to give me those panties - that's why."

My excitement was causing my cock to poke against my own jeans and when I told her I had a hard-on she pulled me into the next store we came upon.

Fortunately for us, it was one of those boutiques catering to young women and there were many racks and stands set up with trendy things for sale. Looking towards the back, I saw a display of bras and panties and immediately made a bee line directly to them, pulling her with me.

As Jan and I stood in front of the lingerie display, a young woman, perhaps no more than nineteen or twenty years old, approached us asking if she could help us find anything. This was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.

"Uh, yes." I answered quickly. "We're looking for bras and panties that are really sheer and sexy..... you know, something that doesn't leave anything to the imagination..... something for a very special occasion."

"Oh, how nice." The young woman remarked. "Like an anniversary or birthday or something?" She asked.

"No," I answered in a quite matter of fact tone, "actually, she's going to be spanked."

I thought Jan was going to pass out. She turned white as a ghost and I heard her gasp when I said the words, but she didn't say anything. The young sales woman looked at Jan, then back to me and laughed. "Well, I've never heard that one before. That's funny!"

"It's no joke." I replied. "She going to be spanked tonight and I want her to look sexy for the pictures. This is all she's going to wear.... well, at least until the spanking starts."

The young sales woman was obviously taken by surprise with my answer. She looked at Jan and asked, "He's kidding, right?

"No, believe me, he's not kidding at all." Jan answered.

"Oh, wow!" The sales woman said softly. "You mean, you're really here to buy lingerie to get spanked in?"

Jan looked at me and then back at the sales woman and answered, "That's right."

"And this is all you get to wear?" The sales woman asked. "Just bra and panties?"

I interrupted them and emphasized the point that Jan would start her spanking wearing only bra and panties. But, the way I said it, I tried to insinuate that the bra and panties would be removed leaving her naked for her spanking.

To her credit, Jan just stood there and went along with my ruse. I went on to tell the young woman that tonight was 'Spanking Night' and I wanted her to feel beautiful. Then I asked, "So, do you have something sheer and sexy?"

The sales woman seemed to be at a loss for words. She looked around the store and then turned back to Jan and I. "Look," she said, "I want to help you find just the perfect outfit, but I have other customers. Can you come back in about forty-five minutes? I'll be closing the store up then, but once I get everyone out, I'll be able to spend as much time as it takes to help you find exactly what you want."

I looked at Jan, trying to judge her reaction. But before either Jan or I could say anything else, the young woman turned to Jan and said, "Hey, I'm really intrigued and would love to help you find what you want. I think I have something new in the back that just came in. It's not on display yet, but I want you to see it. I think it's exactly what you're looking for. And, maybe you could tell me some more about.... uh, you know..... spanking."

That clinched it for me.

"Sure," I answered, "we'll come back right as you close and if you've got something special you think is what we're looking for, that would be wonderful. You're curious about sensual spankings, are you?"

"Uh, well," she stuttered, "I guess it's something I've thought about. This is kind of embarrassing," she said, glancing around quickly, "but, if you don't mind, I would love to talk to you about it."

"We understand completely." I replied. "It's a deeply personal and intimate thing to talk about, for sure. We'll come back in a while and maybe we can help each other out."

With that, I took Jan by the hand and led her out of the store. When we got out to the mall walkway, she turned to me and asked, "Just what the hell was that all about? Come on, we're leaving."

"Oh, not on your life, my dear." I answered, laughing. "Your own husband told you to masturbate for me before we left the mall and you told him you would. Plus, if you remember correctly you told me you would do anything I asked you to do. So, maybe we'll just find a place to have dinner here in the mall and then we'll go back and see the new lingerie she has."

"Oh, come on." She begged, tugging me to a stop. "Isn't it enough that you have me all to yourself until Kenny gets home? Come on, let's just go. I'll take my clothes off in the car and you can watch me masturbate there. Hell, I'll even throw in a blow job, too."

I could see the despair in her eyes as I turned to look at her. "Jan, do you remember the night I spanked you? Do you remember how I looked after you and protected you? Do you remember how much you enjoyed it and how exciting it was for you? Do you remember how you had to trust me that night to make everything wonderful for you?"

"Yes, of course I remember." She replied.

"Okay then," I continued, "I want you to trust me like that again. Don't try to analyze it or second guess me on this. Let's go get something to eat and then we'll go back to the store. One way or the other, I'm going to get you in a dressing room and you're going to get naked for me, touch your pussy and make your self cum. I'll keep everything else under control. Okay?"

"Damn you." She mumbled, as she took my arm and led me back to the food court where she had her coffee.

We decided on Chinese food once we got to the food court. The line was short and we found a place to sit where we could talk without anyone overhearing us. After a few minutes of casual conversation, she finally asked me what I had planned for her once we got back to the store.

"Nothing more than we agreed," I said, "with one or two exceptions."

"And what would those exceptions be?" Jan asked.

"Well, first," I answered, "it sounds like that woman has some questions or wants to talk about spanking. So, let's do that. She doesn't know our names or anything. What harm could it do? Let's just see what's on her mind. Remember," I added, "there was a time when you were curious, too."

"Okay," Jan agreed, "but I don't want you volunteering to spank her or anything like that. And absolutely no touching her! You're supposed to be with me. That's not too much to ask, is it?"

"I see what you're getting at, Jan. But, you needn't worry; the thought never crossed my mind." I replied.

"Thank you," she said, smiling, "so what's the other exception?"

"I might want to give you a little warm-up spanking in the dressing room." I said as I reached for my fortune cookie.

"Well, shit! Don't you think she'll hear that?" She asked.

"Think about it, Jan." I reasoned. "If we're the only ones in the whole damn store, she's probably going to hear us talking in there anyway..... even if we whisper. She'll probably hear you taking off your clothes and masturbating. Let's just play it by ear and if I decide to do it, I hope you'll be brave enough to put yourself in my hands and trust me."

I handed her a fortune cookie and smiled. She smirked as she took the cookie from my hand, cracked it and pulled out her fortune. "Well," she said, "that makes sense." Jan handed me the piece of paper from inside her fortune cookie. I laughed to myself as I read: "Something exciting will happen very soon."

After we finished eating, I looked at my watch and told her we had to start making our way back to the store. As we walked, I asked her if she was nervous. "A little," she confessed, "but, more excited than anything else. I know you're going to see me naked in a few minutes. I hope you don't embarrass me too much."

"Just trust me." I replied. "I promise you won't regret it."

As we approached the store, the young sales woman was holding the glass door open and ushering her last customers out. Looking up, she saw us and smiled. "I'm glad you came back," she said, "come on in. Give me one second to lock the door and I'll be right with you."

Some of the lights in the front of the store had been turned off, but it wasn't dark. I led Jan to the back of the store where the lingerie was on display and I started looking through the panties as Jan stood next to me.

After a short second, the sales woman joined us.

"Okay," she said, "we're locked in now. By the way, my name is Susan. It's nice to meet you."

Jan and I introduced ourselves and we chatted for a few seconds. "So," Susan continued, "you're looking for a sexy bra and panty set. Something sheer and see through, right?"

"Exactly." I answered. "Can I be completely frank with you?" I asked.

"Sure," Susan replied.

"Alright, then." I continued. "I want a bra that shows her breasts and nipples clearly, and some panties that will show her vagina from the front and the back."

Susan looked at me curiously. "From the back?" She asked.

"Yes, once she's in position for her spanking," I explained, "I want to be able to see how her vagina is reacting before I remove her panties."

Both Susan and I looked at Jan. She was standing there bravely, but I could see how flushed she was, especially her cheeks, which looked like they were on fire. "Jan has incredible nipples," I added, "and a beautiful pussy, I just want to take advantage of that with the pictures."

Now Susan was blushing, too. "I see." Susan said. "I may have just the perfect outfit. Hold on a minute and I'll be right back."

With that, Susan left us and disappeared through a door. I took a few steps toward Jan and reached down to unbutton her jeans. She made no move to stop me or step back, so once I had them unbuttoned, I wormed my hand down into her jeans and cupped her pussy in the palm of my hand. I immediately felt the heat radiating from her pussy and as I started to move my fingers up and down per panty covered slit, I could easily feel that she was sopping wet.

I told her to spread her feet, so she reached up and steadied herself by grabbing my shoulder and then shuffled her feet apart. I pressed my fingers further into her furrow, forcing the fabric of her panties deeper into her labia and then began to trace her slit up and down as she leaned against me.

"She'll be back soon." Jan whispered. "You better take your hand out now."

"Something tells me she won't mind seeing my hand down inside your pants." I replied. "Besides, it feels good and I love touching you like this. Just relax and act like it's no big deal. Close your eyes for a minute and concentrate on what my finger is doing."

She accepted what I said and I pulled her into a close hug, one hand softly rubbing her back and the other hand stroking her luscious pussy through her panties. I closed my eyes, too, just enjoying it and waiting for Susan to walk through the door.

The sound of the door opening startled us, and Jan instinctively tried to pull away, but I held her close to me and continued to stroke her up and down between her pussy lips. As the sound of Susan's footsteps grew closer, I felt Jan's heart rate quicken and she started to pant. Then before I knew it, Susan was standing there -- no more than three feet from us looking directly at what my hand was doing inside Jan's jeans. Without acting the least bit different, I looked at Susan and asked if she found what she was looking for.

Susan was visibly shocked, and she stuttered a bit as she held up a handful of colorful bras and panties, saying, "I thought these, uh, might be along the lines of what you're looking for."

I boldly withdrew my hand from Jan's jeans and reached out to examine the items Susan was holding in front of me. I could easily see Jan's vaginal secretions on my fingers, and as I reached out and touched the lingerie Susan was holding, both Jan and Susan were totally silent.

"Let me see just the white ones." I said, pushing my hand back down into Jan's jeans and resuming my ministrations on the outside of Jan's panties. "The pastels are nice, but, the white ones will be easier to see through."

Susan eyes followed my hand as it snaked down into Jan's crotch. As she separated the white bra and panties from the colored ones, I withdrew my hand and made an obvious motion against Jan's stomach and then pushed my hand down inside her panties and curled my middle finger so it slipped right into her wet pussy.

"Spread your feet a little more." I said to Jan. When she hesitated, I said, "Come on, you know you want me to do this. Spread your feet some more so I can get my finger up into you further."

"Oh, Gawd." Jan moaned as she spread her feet further and buried her face into my chest to hide her embarrassment. I began to alternate rubbing up and down her slit, slipping my finger part way into her tight vagina when I was at the bottom, and diddling her clit when I was at the top. Jan was almost shaking, but she shuffled her feet even further apart without me asking so I could get one finger well up inside her vagina. Susan's eyes were huge and she was breathing heavy herself as she watched me.

"Susan," I said, trying to get her attention, "hold each of those up for me one at a time so I can look at them, would you?"

Without speaking, she held up the first item, a sheer, white see through bra. As I looked at the bra, Susan was staring at my hand as it worked inside Jan's panties. Looking at the bra, and imagining how she would look wearing it, I began to concentrate my finger on Jan's clit, which brought an immediate reaction from Jan. She started to wheeze and hump herself against my hand and I realized I might be able to make her cum -- right in front of Susan.

"Do you have matching panties to go with that bra?" I asked Susan.

As if in a trance, Susan held up the matching panties for me to see, still not taking her eyes off what I was doing down inside Jan's panties.

I increased my pressure against Jan's bud, first circling around it and then applying direct pressure as I went around and around. Jan was noticeably panting by now, grasping at my shirt and pulling her face tightly into my chest. Bending my head down, I whispered to Jan just loud enough for Susan to hear, asking "Do you want me to make you cum?"

Jan didn't answer me, so I stopped fingering her and started to pull my hand out of her panties. "Do you want me to stop, Jan?" I asked.

"No." Jan answered softly. "Don't stop."

"Well, I need to you push your jeans down a little bit, then." I replied to Jan.

"Please, no," she begged, "don't make me do that in front of her."

"If you don't want me to stop, you're going to have to push them down a few inches. Not all the way, Jan, but I need some more room." I explained.

I felt Jan shift, lifting her head from my chest and moving her hands to the top of her jeans. When they didn't budge, I felt her pull the zipper down and then push her jeans down an inch or two.

"More." I said. "A few more inches."

Jan shuddered as her hands moved to her waist and pushed her jeans down below her hips, completely exposing the front of her pink panties and my hand inside them. She buried her face back into my chest and I used my hand to work the front of her panties down as much as I could. Then, once again, I slipped my hand down between her legs until I could easily slip two fingers into her pussy hole.

"Relax now," I whispered to Jan, "concentrate on my fingers and let it happen. Block out everything else and just feel me touching you. Think about how excited you're husband is going to be when you tell him about this," I told her, "think about how hard his cock is going to be when you tell him I fingered you to orgasm in the middle of a store."

I went back to diddling Jan's clit, flicking it up and down in exaggerated motions. Susan was no longer holding up the sheer panties for me to look at, instead she was openly staring at Jan's partially exposed pussy and my fingers masturbating her. The look on Susan's face was priceless; her eyes were big and her lips were parted as she tried to breathe without making too much noise. She looked up at me and I saw her blush as her eyes darted away from mine, but she sheepishly looked back at me and I smiled at her, encouraging her to watch as I brought Jan closer and closer to her climax.

"I know you're getting close." I whispered to Jan. "It's okay to cum when you're ready."

Susan was almost comatose by now. Each of her hands hung limp at her sides holding the bras and panties she was going to show us. Poor Jan was well past the point where she cared about anything besides cuming. Just as she did the night I stripped, fingered and spanked her in front of her husband, she willingly went along with what ever I said.

I knew I had to bring her off quick if I had any chance of getting her into the dressing room and having her undress for me. So, I went in for the kill; wrenching my fingers up into her and pressing down on her g-spot.

As soon as I touched her spot, she thrust herself against my hand and bucked wildly as I massaged her there. "Oh, fuck!" She groaned. "You're going to make me cum!"

"Aaaaahhhhh!" She exclaimed. "I'm cuming. I'm cuming."

I felt a sudden rush of warm wetness flow over my hand. Jan was grunting and bucking as I fought to keep my fingers in place inside her pussy, but she started to collapse as her orgasm overtook her and I had no choice but to pull my hand out of her panties and hold her to me. Jan's chest was heaving, and she was gasping for air as her body shuttered against mine. I wrapped both arms tightly around her and held her until she quieted down and stopped shaking.

As I held Jan to me, Susan and I exchanged glances. Susan's jaw was open and it was clear that the exhibition she just witnessed not only took her breath away, but she was in awe of Jan's performance.

Holding Jan steady, I came up with one last idea to further test Jan's trust and her resolve to do whatever I asked. "Are you okay?" I whispered into Jan's ear. "Can you stand on your own for a minute?"

"Uh huh," she said softly as she nodded her head up and down, "I think so."

I took a step back from Jan and she looked up at me. "Stay right where you are for a minute," I instructed, "Don't move." Then I bent down in front of her and pulled her jeans down to her knees. Instinctively, her hands reached down to pull them up, but I simply said "No" and she let go.