Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan surprised both of us when she slipped two of her own fingers inside Jan's open pussy and when she found Jan's g-spot, Jan let out a scream that told us she liked what we were doing. "Oh, fuck yes!" Jan screamed. "Right there.... that's it."

While Susan massaged her pleasure gland, I stroked Jan's clit and in a matter of moments, we had Jan panting and moaning saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Susan looked at me and I nodded again. As she pulled her fingers out of Jan's pussy and raised her hand for another swat, I pinched Jan's clit between my fingers and twisted her clit lightly.

"Smack!"

As soon as Susan's hand hit Jan's bottom, she slid her fingers back into Jan's waiting pussy and pressed into her G-spot again. Jan started huffing and puffing and I began to worry that she might hyperventilate on us, but Susan pulled her fingers out and gave Jan another swat, this one noticeably harder.

"Smack!"

"Oh!" Jan groaned. I watched as Jan's back flattened out and her bottom turned up, signaling her readiness to receive Susan's fingers inside her pussy. Susan didn't disappoint her and in a matter of a second after delivering the swat, Susan's fingers were nestled deeply in Jan's vagina rubbing her girl spot.

Jan was sweating now..... little beads of perspiration appearing on her forehead and a light sheen of sweat on her back. I started to worry that we were going too far and I looked up to Susan and told her "One more, that's all."

Susan nodded, but kept her kept her fingers inside of Jan for a couple of minutes, rubbing her g-spot while I rubbed her clit. Looking down at Jan, her eyes were squinting, her mouth was open and she was breathing heavy. Then, Jan started to shake and moan, going from low pitch to high pitch crying: "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh."

Susan yanked her hand out of Jan's vagina and delivered one last swat.

"Smack!"

As soon as Susan's hand made contact with Jan's butt cheek, her fingers dived right back into her pussy and started rubbing her g-spot. Seeing Susan's fingers slip back inside, I started tapping Jan's clit with my finger, something Kenny told me was guaranteed to make her cum. And he was one hundred percent right. The second I started tapping, Jan went off like a rocket, holding her breath, bucking and thrashing all over Susan's lap. I almost expected her to fall onto the floor, but between the two of us, Susan and I kept her in place and let her thrash until her orgasm was over and she lay in a limp heap over Susan's lap.

I removed may hand from between Jan's legs and Susan slowly pulled her fingers out of her pussy. "Oh My Gawd," Susan whispered. "That was incredible!"

Jan was utterly and totally exhausted. She was covered with sweat and she was lying there trying to regain her breath. I leaned down to kiss her cheek and although she didn't open her eyes, she smiled, and that told me she was okay.

We let Jan rest for a few minutes on Susan's lap. Neither Susan nor I said anything, but, Susan took advantage of the moment to enjoy the view of Jan's exposed, wet pussy. I watched as Susan slowly raised her fingers to her mouth and silently licked each one of them clean. When she was done, she looked at me and smiled. Knowing exactly how wonderful Jan tastes, I simply smiled back.

Finally, I asked Susan to help me get Jan on her feet and once she was standing, I put my arms around her and held her. In the mirror, I could see the red marks on her buttocks from the swats she received, but what was most impressive was the wetness that was running down the inside of her thighs.

As I held Jan, I asked Susan to pick up Jan's clothes from the floor and put them on the bench so I could dress her. "How much do I owe you for the lingerie?" I asked.

******

I walked Jan to her car when we left the mall. She looked worn out and exhausted. "Still want me to come over?" I asked.

"Of course," Jan answered, "I'm sure I'll need help shaving..... and I still have to masturbate for you..... and you're supposed to spank me and fuck me...... and we still have to call Kenny tonight."

"Okay." I replied. "Let me run by my place and pick up a few things and I'll see you in about forty five minutes."

As she got into her car, I kissed her cheek and told her she was wonderful tonight. Then, before she closed the door I handed her a small piece of paper with Susan's phone number and the words "Call me anytime."