Spanking Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers

"Do you have to?" she asked meekly, clearly falling back into her role.

"Yes, I have to. Now go get it out of my suitcase and bring it to me." I pointed to my black bag that I had leaned against the wall in the corner.

"But I don't want to go through your luggage," she protested.

"I don't care what you want; go get it," I warned her. "If I have to get it myself, you will definitely regret it."

With that, she got up and padded over to the corner and retrieved the paddle. Her hands were shaking a little as she brought it back to me. I think holding it herself brought home the reality of what it would feel like on her bottom.

I got up, took the paddle from her, then positioned her over the edge of the mattress, her head resting on the bed, her feet on the floor, and her lovely bottom thrust outward at just the right angle. I began to caress her bottom with the paddle, ever so lightly. By this time, the pink flush from her first spanking had faded and her bottom was pale again. I knew that would soon change.

"Now, tell me Megan," I said soothingly as I continued to move the paddle lightly over her bottom, "how many times did you fuck Andrews?"

"Only two, Daddy," she said quietly, her voice quivering just a bit.

"That's two too many," I told her firmly, "and you know what that means."

"Yyyeess," she whispered, closing her eyes and tensing just a bit.

Without another word, I raised the paddle and gave her four hard licks, one right after another. The sound of the paddle against her bare skin was startlingly loud, echoing throughout the room. I was reminded again how glad I was that the two adjoining rooms were vacant.

"Ooooowwwwooowww!" she yelled. But she stayed right in position. This time her right cheek, which had absorbed the first swats, had turned a bright red.

"That's for the first time you fucked him," I told her. "And how many times did you do it?"

"Two," she offered hesitantly.

I ran the paddle lightly over her left cheek as I stepped back just a bit to give myself a better angle. Then the paddle whooshed through the air and rendered four more hard swats. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!!

"Oh, please!" she screamed, "That hurts, please stop!"

And I could tell how much it must have hurt by the bright red color of both cheeks. I could tell that Megan had had enough spanking for one night.

"All right," I told her, "you can get up now. But just remember this the next time you are tempted to have sex with that boy."

She stood up and massaged her bottom with both hands, trying to soothe the burning sensation that I knew she must be feeling. "All right," she promised, "I'll definitely remember!"

By this time, I was so aroused that I couldn't wait a minute longer. As Megan sat back down on the bed, I ripped off my jeans, shirt and under shorts, finally allowing my cock to spring free. Megan lay on her back as I moved between her legs, kissing her again and sucking eagerly on her breasts. I positioned myself just outside her opening, then thrust myself into her deeply and quickly. Her tunnel felt wonderfully hot and despite the fact that she was very tight, I slid in with little trouble, given how wet she was from all that we'd been doing for the past couple of hours.

I raised myself onto my hands and began to drive my hips forward, then pull back, alternately burying myself fully inside her and drawing out until only my swollen head was barely inside. All the way out, then in hard and deep . . . over and over, with each thrust coming a little quicker than the last. At this point I wasn't really worried about Megan's pleasure. I had waited long enough . . . this was about me!

It probably only took a couple of minutes of intense thrusting before I felt my cock begin to swell and throb, and in just a few more seconds I exploded inside her in one of the most intense orgasms I can ever remember. It seemed to go on forever, and at the same time was over all too quickly.

My body weak from the exertion, I rolled to the side and pulled her close to me. We lay together like that for several hours, not quite asleep, but not quite awake, either. Finally, early the next morning, I realized that Megan was tracing her hand up and down the length of my cock, which by that time had stiffened to its usual early-morning state. I'm always at my hardest early in the morning, and this was certainly no exception. I was obviously aided by this beautiful creature lying there by my side caressing me.

In just a few moments, I rolled over on my back and motioned for Megan to get on top, which she eagerly did. Without hesitation, she grasped my rigid cock, placed it just between her lips, and lowered herself. We both let out low moans of pleasure as I filled her. She began to rock slowly back and forth, grinding herself against my pubic bone and undoubtedly stimulating her clit. I loved the contrast of my dark hair as it tickled her bare, pale mound.

She ground herself against me slowly, sensuously for several minutes, but I knew it was getting close to the time she needed to be on her way. So I turned Megan onto her back and began to thrust hard and fast into her tight, wet tunnel. We were both beginning to breathe much harder, and it was clear that we were both going to climax soon. So I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, allowing me to enter her even more deeply. She raised her hips as best she could from that position to meet each thrust. Another few minutes of frantic fucking and we both came together and collapsed in a sweaty heap, our breaths ragged and our bodies fatigued.

There was little time for post-orgasmic cuddling by this time, so in just a few minutes Megan and I got up and began to dress. As she slipped her dress over her head in preparation to leave, I could see that her bottom was still very red from the paddling I had administered the night before. And I knew she would be reminded of our night together, each time she sat down over the next day or so.

I knew I would never forget it.

RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers
12