Spanking Night Ch. 07

Story Info
Husband continues to suffer at the hands of his mistresses.
1k words
4.23
42.4k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

The shower felt good against my freshly shaven skin. I was covered with cum, urine and pussy juice.

I knew if I took too long, I would be punished by my wife and mistress so I cut it short. After towel drying, I put on a clean pair of my wife's panties and hurried down stairs.

"Well, here's our little sissy bitch now. It took you long enough!" Mistress Sheila scolded.

"I'm sorry Mistress!" I replied.

My wife told me to sit down and she then started applying makeup to my face. First a basic coat to even my complexion, then mascara to my eyes and finally lipstick and blush to my cheeks. She then fastened a red, curly wig to my head and had me pose and make faces at the camcorder.

She made me beg to suck cock and say how much I loved the taste of cum which was all recorded for posterity.

She knew she had me good now. Any resistance on my part and the video would be emailed to my friends and family and I would be the laughing stock of the whole neighborhood.

"What do you think we should make her wear for Spanking Night?" My wife asked Mistress Sheila.

"Spanking Night," I yelled, "Why am I going to go to Spanking Night?"

Smack, smack, this time I got two slaps across my face.

"The first one was for raising your voice and speaking when you were not given permission. The second was for forgetting to say Mistress!" My wife explained.

"Now listen to me. This whole Spanking Night was your idea. You will be coming along to assist me, in full drag of course.

While I am in the room spanking customers, you will be out in the main room drumming up more business for me. Many of the customers will already have appointments with specific doms, but there will be a lot of undecided members.

You will show them my picture and offer them free photographs of their session. You of course will be taking the pictures of the sessions.

Now let's see, I think high heels, fishnet stockings, black mini-skirt, matching black lace bra and panties with a see-through blouse would look nice. Don't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Remember", my wife continued, "Many of the customers there are gay or bi so flirt with them and let them cop a feel if they want. You can be my little sissy-pimp. Won't that be fun?"

"Y-yes Mistress," I stammered, fighting back tears of embarrassment.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I started to run to hide, but Angel, grabbed me by my cock and balls and gave them a little squeeze and said, "That must be Master Dan. He said he would come by today and help with your training. Be a good maid and answer the door."

Feeling like a complete fool, I went to answer the door.

"And don't forget to curtsey," my wife added.

I opened the door, my face was bright red. There in front of me stood Master Dan. I had seen him before at the club but then I still resembled a man at that time.

I curtsied and said in a high-pitched voice, "Good afternoon, Master Dan, My wife, eh mistress is expecting you, won't you come in please?"

Master Dan let out a loud, cruel laugh and said, "Well don't you look pretty. I always suspected you were a pansy-assed faggot. Did you enjoy the taste of my cum from your wife's pussy, sissy?"

"Yes Master Dan," I answered. "It was delicious, thank you." I was beginning to really fall into this new role, somehow I couldn't help myself. Maybe I really was a panty-ass, sissy-faggot. I was so confused I really didn't know anymore."

Dan pushed me aside and grabbed Angel. He gave her a long, wet tongue kiss. Then he asked, "Miss me bitch, miss my big black cock in your mouth and pussy, Do you need to be fucked by a real man because your sissy, bitch husband can't satisfy you?"

My wife replied, "Oh yes Master Dan, I need your cock so bad. My husband has a little girly-boy dick I can't even feel it anymore since you stretched me out with you magnificent cock. Please fuck me, please?"

Master Dan, smiled a broad smile and said, "I don't know. What do you say, sissy, shall I fuck your wife for you?"

"Yes, please sir," I answered.

"You don't sound very enthusiastic sissy, you're going to have to do better than that to get me to fuck your wife."

Angel added, "Beg him darling, tell him you will suck his dick hard for me and hold it steady while I sit down on it!"

My heart sunk. Here I was, wearing full make up, wig and panties being asked to beg to suck this black man's cock to make it hard enough to fuck my wife. I felt tears of humiliation while I crawled on my hands and knees between Master Dan's legs.

"P-p-please Master Dan," I begged. Let me suck you hard so you can fuck my wife the way she deserves to be fucked, the way I can't fuck her. Please, Master Dan.

Master Dan looked down at me and smiled as he removed his cock from his pants and rubbed the giant head against my cheek.

"OK sissy, but give it a little kiss first." He laughed.

I took his mighty tool in my hand and placed a kiss on the tip which was filled with pre-cum. Slowly I guided it through my open painted lips let it slide across my tongue and down my throat.

I could feel it grow in my mouth. It was huge. I started sliding my lips up and down his shaft while the head of his cock made my cheeks bulge out.

After a couple of minutes, he stood up and said, "Undress me bitch."

I unbuttoned and removed his shirt and pants and carefully folded them and placed them on the table. Next I slipped off his shoes and socks, kissing each foot at my master's request.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Your slave," I replied.

"What is your purpose?" He asked again.

"To serve my master and mistress," I answered.

Master Dan then lay down on his back with his giant cock standing up like a flag pole as I held it in position for my wife's insertion.

To be continued.

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers