Spanking of an Elf Priestess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked to her kneeling beside him once the tears had ceased streaming from his eyes and let his hands fall away from his face. His nose was broken in a single place across the bridge. It would heal and scar if not treated. That was when he felt what seemed to be that same cool tingle of a healing spell beginning to take effect. "That's... nice." Was all he could say about the feeling, though it could've just been the wind and the scent of her hair.

Elanor pressed a finger to his nose where it had been healed. Half to test that her healing powers had done their job and half because she wanted to touch him in any small way she could. Satisfied that she had done her job, she dropped her hands into her lap.

"Do try to be more careful next time, hmm?" She said her smile not quite reaching the corners of her mouth. Faint worry lines marred her face. "I don't like seeing you injured and I had half a mind to let it heal naturally just to reach you a lesson." Her hand reached out for his face, palm cupping his stubbled cheek.

"Don't scare me like that, okay?"

He felt the soothing feeling evaporate as quickly as it had come and found his vision had cleared enough that her eyes shone that much in the twilight. Her soft finger caressed his nose and cheek and it was enough to drive him to kiss her madly right there. So he did.

He seized Elanor's hand quickly but gently and pulled her in to kiss her long and deep on those full lips. She tasted of mint and lilac and her hair smelled of lavender still for the bath the night before. He broke from her slowly. "I won't ever mean to scare you, dear darling." He stood and pulled her with him, slipping his arm down around her shoulders. "Now, what of this dinner and the surprise you have for me afterward?"

Elanor made her way to the dining room, his arms around her shoulder.

The dining room was probably less ornate than the one at the Palace, but it had its charms. There was no high table placed above every other table like the one where the King and his family would sit. Instead, here was one long wooden table that stretched the length of the room. Elanor made her way to the head of the table. Before sitting, she raised her hand for quiet. The noise almost immediately died out. She smiled at the group.

"Welcome, friends. First I would like to thank the hands that made our meal this day." A cheer went up and some even banged their silverware on the table approval. This time, Elanor allowed them to quiet themselves down. "Furthermore, I'd like to introduce my guest, Mr. Thomas." She took his hand and pulled him to stand by her side.

Thomas stood as the lady of the keep pulled him to her. "Good evening, all." Several nods and quiet greetings were returned but one voice thundered above them all.

"Thomas Silvercloud," The gravelly voice rumbled from the end of the table.

"Correct," Thomas replied.

"Captain Thomas Silvercloud," the voice called again.

"The very same," the captain confirmed as his gaze rose to seek out the owner of that voice.

"Silvercloud the Oathkeeper. Axebreaker. Challenger of Death. Slayer of orc kind." At the end of the table stood an elf, the same that had moved the bath from his guest quarters that morning. He was tall, for an elf, and stood nearly as tall as Silvercloud.

"The big one." Thomas had noted the elf's size and strength that morning. "And you are?" he asked.

"Othorion Trisstaria. Morning star. Giantsbane. Servant of Lady Horne and Temple of The Moon. My lady," Othorion turned to his mistress. "this is folly hosting this man here with us..."

"I'm here as a guest. Not on official crown busi-"

"You are here as a representative of the King, whether you intend it or not," The larger elf interrupted, his black pony tail shook though the rest of him was deadly still. "The last time this man was here-"

"I'm here simply as a guest-"

"The last time he was here, my lady-"

"Please let me explain-"

"This man brings ill will-"

"I have no such intents."

"This man will bring his soldiers here and with them misunderstandings that will endanger our temple-"

"I don't like your tone, Morningstar." Now Thomas was getting heated and the servants in the room had roped themselves to the floor.

"You'd like other attributes of mine still less."

"Are you threatening me, elf?"

"What if I was?" The air in the room was oppressive in that moment, alive with the nerves of everyone bearing witness to the stubborn clashing of wills taking place in their Great Hall. The two men were hardly aware of anyone else besides the other, while everyone else was all too aware of the way they stood sizing each other up.

12