Spanking Party

Story Info
I hold a spanking party for my wife.
11.7k words
4.52
108.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, my wife Kim read the 50 Shades books. She started hinting that she'd like to be spanked. Over a few month period we worked it out that she was, at times, highly submissive and wanting to be dominated and, especially, spanked. Not always, but at certain times that is what she loved. She is very assertive and confident. She is a professional as well and in charge of many people at work so the submissiveness was not something that people would normally think relative to her. I think it lurks beneath the surface and is a way in which she can free herself of guilt to explore extreme/kinky types of sex. It is an opposite for her as she is normally in control and seen as being a "good girl" and "prim and proper" in all respects but she has a very kinky side that needs an outlet. Submission freed her of that guilt because she would be told what to do and she had to do those things.

She is also highly athletic and as I suspected, she didn't want light playful spanking. She liked to be spanked hard enough that her ass would be glowing red and bruised. Tears in her eyes hard spanking. Needless to say, her ass has remained somewhat bruised since our discovery as I really love spanking her and being dominant and she is in a submissive mood quite often. I love when she cums just from being spanked. That is so sexy to me. She writhes and moans and shakes as she cums while laying over my lap, my hand spanking her firm ass red. She also likes to be dominated in other ways as well. She likes me making her wait for cock with her waiting on her knees. She loves when I make her crawl to me, likes me to rub my cock all over her face, to be mouth fucked, have her hair pulled, to be cummed on, have her ass fucked (although this is infrequent and relatively new), light bondage, very rough sex, you name it.

While we were exploring these themes to make her happy, a little fantasy of my own began, her being with other guys. I don't really know when that started but as long as we were giving in to our fantasies I found, more and more, that I liked the thought of her being used by other guys. I even admitted to her that the most incredible thing that I could think of was to watch her sucking another guy's cock, especially if he had a huge cock and I were fucking her at the time. Even though I know that she loves to suck cock I thought that she would be upset by that admission but she admitted to me that the thought of her with two guys was a real turn on, as was taking a big cock. She liked the thought of us taking turns fucking her while she sucked the other. This evolved into me realizing that I'd like to watch her as two guys used her at the same time. One fucking her while she sucked the cock of the other, then watching them switch while I watched and jerked off. I let her know that I was turned on by the thought of this and she admitted that she thought it was hot too.

Further, she hinted, numerous times, that she would love to be the center of attention to a number of guys while being dominated. I floated the idea of spanking her in front of a bunch of people and she really liked the thought. I did this one night while fucking her and she came instantly. Eventually it came out that she that would like to perhaps be spanked by others too, in addition to other forms of domination from others such as her sucking many cocks in turn while one guy after another fucked her. I thought this to be extremely sexy and I'd tell her things of this nature while I fucked her pussy or her mouth. It always led to some very intense orgasms for both of us. Of course we never acted on these types of fantasies, until recently.

Kim is a knockout. Classic beach blonde. Big blue eyes, long blonde hair, perfect 34C tits with nipples that could not be more perfect, and an ass to die for. She is 5'5" tall and weighs 115lbs. She is gorgeous and perfect. She was also about to turn 29 and for her birthday party I thought that I'd give her something very special to remember.

I kept the party a surprise. I took her out to dinner, then when we returned home we were greeted by 10 people in our house. All guys. Five of the guys were friends of ours, 2 were single, Jim and Steve, and 3 were married (Ron, Matt, and Harry) to good friends of Kim's. The other 5 were guys from Kim's office, Jeremy, Bill, Bob, John, and Mike that I'd met before at some of her office functions. Only one was single, John. All guys there were in their late 20s, early 30s and all were in good shape. It was my requirement relative to an invitation to this party. The guys needed to be good looking, fairly young and in good shape. Steve was the youngest of the bunch at only 20. He was a recent friend of the group being a friend of Jim. I knew, from being around each and every one of them that they all lusted after Kim. What male wouldn't though? So choosing the party members was not difficult at all.

It took a few minutes for Kim to notice that she was the only female present. She looked amazing in her short pretty dress that showed off her toned legs and ample cleavage. Her sexy heels just accented the entire sexy look.

"Ok, what is going on?" she asked as she accepted a mixed drink from Ron.

"This is your birthday present." I said.

"What is?"

"Them."

She looked at me quizzically as I took her hand and led her to our bedroom. There on the bed were restraints at all four corners and a blindfold.

"What are you up to? No! No way!" she stated with a highly annoyed overtone.

"Shut up and strip to your underwear. Keep your heels on though, that is sexy." I instructed.

"There is no way, those are coworkers and friends of mine out there. What the hell is in your head?"

"Strip, you will love this, it is a spanking party and everyone here already knows what you want and what they are to do, they are here to spank your ass red, now strip or I will be forced to restrain you and undress you."

"What? What the fuck Dan, I'm not letting my coworkers and friends spank me."

"Yes you are, and you are going to love it too. All the guys already know that you love to be spanked and dominated and that is why they are here. Even if you don't go through with it they already know your desires so you may as well go through with it and enjoy it as I know you will. Now, strip, and don't make me ask again."

I watched as she reluctantly removed her dress. As I hoped, she was wearing great undies, a sheer pink bra and matching thong that showed her nipples and pretty shaved pussy. Kim loves nice underwear so I figured that she would wear something sexy to go to dinner. If she hadn't, I had already picked out a bra and thong for her but never did I think I'd have to make her change.

"I can't let those men see me like this. Do you really want all those guys to see me in this, it is sheer. They will see my tits and pussy in this. And do you really want them to touch me? To touch my ass and maybe more?"

"I certainly do, it would be hard for them to spank your hot ass if they didn't touch you. And the outfit is perfect and no different from what I picked out for you had I not liked what you were wearing. And I know you want the guys to see and touch you as well. It is one of your fantasies to be dominated and spanked by a group of guys and I'm going to give it to you. Now get on the bed, face down and ass up so I can restrain you. I want your ass up nice and high for them. I want you to give them your ass to spank, without reservation. Your legs parted so that they can take in your hot little pussy too, and spank it if they so choose. While I restrain you I'll tell you the rules. The guys already know them."

"Ok," she whispered submissively as she got into position on the bed. Even though she sounded hesitant I knew that she was secretly loving this and wanted what was to come.

"You will be restrained and blindfolded the entire time, on your knees on the bed with your ass up and head down. You are not to try to move. Only your ankles are loosely bound but I don't want you laying down, I want you up on your knees with your ass up high for them at the edge of the bed. Restrained and remaining in that position, your feet off the mattress so they can move in right behind you to feel and spank your ass. The lights will be out except for a lamp on the dresser behind you. I want them to be able to see you very well, everywhere, but the lighting shouldn't be harsh. Still, more than enough for each guy to see your hot little shaved pussy. There will be no talking from any of the guys so you will not know who is with you at any time. You will have to wonder and imagine who it is with you in the room, seeing, feeling and spanking your hot ass and pussy. Each guy will enter the room in turn. They can touch you in any place not covered by clothing as well as over your clothing, but not under it."

"No Dan, I can't let them do that. Do you really want me being touched in intimate areas by all those men? And my bra and panties are sheer, they will see everything. Do you really want that?"

"Yes, you can do it and you will. And yes, I want them to see you and feel you up because I know that you will love it. You will love being used by a group of men all hot to fuck you. They can take as much time as they like with you in order to administer 15 birthday spanks. You must call out the spank number. If you fail to call out the number or get it wrong, the guy is instructed to tap you on the ass three times to let you know he is starting over. He will then begin again starting back at one and you need to then count from one. So unless you don't want to walk for a few days, I suggest you pay close attention to the spank number. Other than that you may only tell them 'harder' or 'OK'. That is all you are allowed to say. If you say nothing it will be interpreted as 'harder' and the next spank will be harder than the last. If you say 'ok' then they will continue to spank you at that level until the 15 are completed. If you say 'softer' or any other word, the following spanks will be even harder until you say 'ok'. So you will get spanks at the maximum level you can stand through most of this. They can touch you, over your clothing, anywhere and anyhow they desire and you are not to say a word in protest, even if you do not like what they are doing. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes sir," she said more forcefully.

"Good girl. What happens here is between only you and whoever is in here with you. No one will ever know what occurred, unless later they talk about it. I told them not too but I doubt that will last. Do you understand that you and they are all on your own discretion and that they have the freedom to do what they like as long as they do not violate the rules? If they violate the rules you are to say 'red' loud enough for me to hear it in the other room. At that point I will enter and escort them out and they will be forced to leave. They know this as well so I doubt anyone will violate a rule. You may only call the safe word if they violate a rule. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Now, after the first round the guys will take a break while you remain here restrained and waiting. The second round will then ensue. All previous rules apply. No touching under clothed areas but otherwise they can touch you however they want. The second round will again be 15 spanks. At the end of the night you will have been spanked 330 times, 29 times plus one for good luck from each of our guests, and also from me. I want your ass so red and sore that you won't be able to sit for a week."

"Yes sir, I understand," she said shakily.

Kim was fully restrained and blindfolded at this point, and trembling lightly in anticipation. Before I stepped out of the room I ran my hands over her perfect firm ass. She moaned softly as I felt her panty enclosed pussy. Her underwear was soaked through so I knew that she would love this. Her juices made her underwear even more transparent. I could clearly see her puffy pussy lips which were enlarging and opening with her excitement. The guys will get quite a view of my wife as she was a beautiful sight. I walked to the door and looked back, her gorgeous ass and perfect shaved pussy, clearly visible through her wet thong would seductively greet each guy walking in the door. The soft light was perfect too, allowing enough light to see everything yet soft enough to be rather romantic.

"You look gorgeous. Enjoy it all".

I left her and went into the living room where I explained the rules to each of the guys once again and had a drink. None of the guys, or Kim, knew that I had two cameras, one looking from behind at an angle, the other from the front at an angle, set up in the bedroom and was recording the entire thing.

The guys asked what they could touch or not touch. I told them that they could touch Kim anywhere just not directly under her clothing. One clarified that they could touch her on her clothing, anywhere, and I confirmed that was indeed the case. I was again asked if there was a time limit and I stated there was not but to be aware that they shouldn't spend very long in the room with her as others were waiting their turn. Jim asked what he could touch her with and laughed. I told him there were no restrictions there, so he could touch her with anything he wanted.

"Wait, so I could whip out my dick and touch her with it?" he asked.

"Sure, if that is what you want to do." I answered. The guys hooted and hollered at that.

"I can slap her face with my hard cock?"

"It is within the rules," I replied to the sounds of the guys moaning at the thought of what was about to happen.

We then drew numbers to determine the order. Our close friend Ron was the first to enter. His wife Michelle, who was also quite hot, was best friends with Kim. I knew that Ron, really everyone in this group, had been lusting over Kim for many years. The rest of us grabbed some drinks and sat to wait our turns while chatting.

The following describes the bedroom as seen through the two cameras.

Ron entered the bedroom and closed the door. He stood and admired Kim's perfect ass for a minute or so, even stooping down and looking directly at her little shaved pussy. Then he walked up behind her and put both hands on her firm ass. Kim softly moaned as his hands touched her. I knew she would love this. The humiliation aspect of being exposed to people she knew and worked with combined by the domination and the physical act of being bound, spanked, and blindfolded was a dream come true for her. Her moans and her moving her ass rather seductively under his hands was taken by Ron as a positive cue. Ron closed his eyes as he felt her ass all over. Rubbing her bottom all over, then her upper legs. She gyrated her ass a bit more and whimpered a bit. She wanted to be spanked at this point. She needed it actually. He continued to feel her perfect ass, then he spanked her ass on the right side, rather softly.

"Mmmm, one. Harder please," she instantly said.

He felt her ass all over again then swatted her ass nice and hard. We even heard the slap in the living room, the first of many we all heard through the night.

"Two. Harder," she said breathlessly.

He felt her ass again, this time also rubbing her back and sides before pulling back and feeling her asshole and pussy over her panties. Kim shuddered visibly and moaned deeply as he felt her wet pussy and asshole for a long while, her hips moving up and back in an attempt to increase the pressure on her. Feeling that it was ok to do as he wished, having no objection from her so far, he landed a very hard spank on her left cheek while rubbing her wet pussy with his other hand.

"Three. Harder."

He smiled and shook his head as he became even bolder, feeling and rubbing Kim's little pussy more vigorously through her drenched thong. He clearly enjoyed feeling her. He landed a very hard blow on her left cheek again. Kim gasped and moaned and shook all over. I could tell that she was cumming at that point.

"Four. Ok, oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Mmmm you are making me cum." she said breathlessly as she continued to shake and cum. "Mmmmmm, ooooooohhhh god!"

Ron, landed two swift blows on each side of her ass then rubbed her pussy vigorously, no doubt directly on her clit as she shook violently and moaned and gasped through her orgasm.

"Five, six," she moaned through her continuing tremors "oh my god I'm still cumming, please spank me more. Spank me while I cum. I need your hand spanking and feeling my ass."

Ron spanked her a few more times then proceeded with feeling her body all over, even walking to the sides to hold and rub her tits through her bra. I noted that when he did this, Kim raised her upper body off the bed to give him better access. She was enjoying this immensely. He walked back to her ass and bent down to kiss her ass. She whimpered seductively so he moved his mouth to her pussy and kissed and licked it through her wet panties. "Oh god, I'm going to cum again. Yes! Eat my hot wet pussy. Yes, lick my wet pussy. My pussy is yours. Take it. Take me. Use me any way you want. Oh, I'm cumming again. Oh god I'm cumming on your mouth and in my panties." she exclaimed as she started to cum. Ron licked her pussy through her orgasm. "Yes, lick my pussy. It feels so good!" Finally, he finished spanking her before exiting.

Jim followed Ron and basically did what Ron did at first, standing behind her and admiring the perfect ass and pussy present before him. By this time Kim's ass was very red with visible hand prints over it. Jim then spent some time feeling my wife's gorgeous ass, pussy, and legs before landing the first blow, which was very hard.

"Ugh", she gasped. "One, ok."

Jim then spanked her ten times in a row in swift succession with Kim calling out each hard, stinging slap. Midway through this she started to cum again and whispered "oh god, you are making me cum" a few times. Jim then spent a good while rubbing Kim's super wet pussy, ass, and tits before delivering the final blows to reach 15. After this he rubbed her wet pussy a bit more, then, like Ron, he bent down and kissed her ass and asshole while pulling her panties back and forth over her pussy. Kim moaned, "Mmmm, yes eat my pussy. I need your mouth on me." So he kept licking her pussy through her wet panties until she came again, thrashing her head back and forth while gasping and moaning "oh god, oh god, I'm cumming. I can't stop, keep licking my pussy. Eat my pussy. I need your mouth on my pussy. Mmmmm, god I'm cumming so hard." She was no doubt enjoying this experience. When she was done, he abruptly left. He came into the living room with a big smile on his wet face.

Jeremy, one of Kim's coworkers entered and immediately walked up to her to roughly feel her incredible ass. He grabbed her ass roughly all over. Then he looked around and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled out an enormous hard cock and began rubbing it over her panties from her pussy to up in between her ass cheeks while pushing her backside down lower to dry fuck her pussy and ass. Kim accommodated him by moaning loudly and spreading her knees wider to lower her sweet ass and get more stimulation from his huge cock. "Yes, that feels so good. That feels like such a big cock." He was really getting into dry humping her ass. "I wish you could really fuck me with that big hard cock."

He slapped her ass hard. "Oh god, one. Harder. Your cock feels good on my ass." She said as she pushed her ass back, arching her back in the process in an attempt to increase the pressure of his cock on her pussy and asshole. It was obvious that she liked the feel of his cock on her and was close to cumming again.

Jeremy continued to dry fuck her as he spanked her ass. Once again I could tell that Kim was cumming as he not only rubbed his massive cock on her but also reached forward to grab hold of one of her perfect tits. "MMMmmm, I can't believe I'm cumming again. Oh my god, I'm cumming and can't stop. Your cock feels so hard and huge. I wish you could fuck me with it. I'd love to feel that big hard cock deep in my pussy."