Spanking sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers

Both of us paused for a bit and then she got a different look on her face and continued. "We've both masturbated thinking about spanking or getting spanked, you've seen my ass and pussy lots of times and now you've seen me totally naked but I've never seen you undressed - how about you take your clothes off and give me a spanking, that way I can see you naked and feel you against me while you spank me."

Wow this was going even better than I hoped so I thought I'd take a chance and push it a little further, "Ok, but only if you leave the vibrator in your pussy while I spank you." Without waiting for an answer, I started undressing and was quite happy when my erect cock sprang free and Tracy said, "wow, you're bigger than my ex!" Then she made a big show of sliding the vibrator all the way into her pussy before lying over my lap. There was already precum running down my cock as I felt her bare skin against mine for the first time and I could feel the end of the vibrator against my leg just as I'm sure she could feel my slippery cock against her belly.

I think we both knew this wasn't going to be the same as the other spankings - I spanked her hard but not as hard as usual and took the time to rub her lower back, thighs and ass between strokes. I'd thought I was fully hard when I started but it felt like I was growing harder and larger with every swat. The more I touched her, the more she spread her legs until I could clearly see her shaved slit and she was already so wet she looked like she'd been oiled. I took the opportunity to slide a finger along her very wet slit a couple of times in between swats. Judging from her moans and the way she was breathing, I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one who was really turned on and when I thought she was almost ready to cum, I stopped spanking and touching her.

"Noooo, don't stop, I'm almost there", she whimpered.

"I've got a better idea - we've both admitted to masturbating by ourselves after a spanking, why not masturbate for each other right now? I'll jerk off and you use the vibrator and we'll be able to see each other cum." I could see she liked the idea but it took us a few minutes to find a position that was comfortable and we could easily see each other. We ended up lying somewhat on our sides in opposite directions and the view was amazing. Not only could I see and hear the vibrator going in and out of her smooth, wet pussy, I was close enough to smell her arousal, see small beads of her juices on the vibrator and her lips clinging to it when she pulled it back out.

I'm not sure which one of us moved first, it could even have been at the same time but I reached out and tentatively touched her pussy and almost simultaneously I felt her hand over mine on my cock so I pulled my hand away and she continued stroking me. It had quickly gone from masturbating for each other to actually masturbating each other. I wasn't sure about Tracy but knew I was getting close to cumming so I thought I'd take a chance and go one step further. I'd already pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and replaced it with 3 fingers so I moved closer to her, pulled my fingers out and ran my tongue up her slit. When I did, her whole body twitched and she stopped stroking my cock. I thought maybe I'd gone too far but then I felt her mouth replace her hand. As her lips formed a seal around my cock and she started sucking, my tongue found her clit and I began teasing it as I fingered her. I went back and forth between fingering her while I licked her clit and licking and sucking on her soaking wet pussy while I stroked her clit with my finger.

We both must have already been really close to cumming because it only took a few minutes before we both came. I came first and I could feel jet after jet of cum shoot down my cock and into her mouth. After the second or third pulse of cum, I could feel her mouth and throat contract as she swallowed and when she thrust her pussy even harder against my face and I could feel an actual jet of fluid erupt from her as the walls of her pussy clenched around my fingers. It took a few minutes before either of us could do or say anything and then both of us said, "WOW!" at exactly the same time which broke the tension and sent us both into fits of laughter.

When we finally stopped laughing, Tracy looked at me and said, "my favourite fantasy when I masturbate is of you spanking me and then us making love and now I'm pretty sure you feel the same way. Would you like to make love to your sister?"

I've heard many times that actions speak louder than words so seeing as I was still hard I simply pulled her on top of me and unlike other lovers I'd had there weren't any problems lining things up we just slid together like two parts of a well oiled machine. The feeling of her hot wet pussy stretching to accept my cock was incredible - not just that I was finally having sex with my sister but it felt so much better than any other sex I'd had and I told her so.

As she leaned down to kiss me I could see a couple of tears running down her face. "I feel the same way too, this is what I've always wanted sex to feel like but it never has until now."

Seeing as I'd already came once I knew I was good for a while and I'm glad I was because I quickly found out that Tracy was truly multi-orgasmic. I wasn't counting but I'm sure she had somewhere between 12 and 20 orgasms before I couldn't hold my next one back any longer. She must have felt it too because she sped up her thrusts and leant down to kiss me again before whispering, "your turn now - fill me up with your cum for the first time."

That was all it took and I erupted inside her. She lay on top of me for a while, both of us just basking in the feeling of total pleasure and the knowledge that this was what we'd both been looking for all our lives.

Fast forward another 4 years - we were still enjoying our lives together except once we were alone in the apartment we were truly a couple but to everyone who knew us we were still just brother and sister sharing an apartment. At first I was worried that the initial thrill of having sex with my sister would wear off but if anything it got stronger and stronger. We still enjoyed spanking but now it was mostly just foreplay before a really good night of sex. It wasn't unusual of one of us to wake up with the other sucking or licking the other to orgasm and we'd had sex in every part of the apartment and a few places outside of it when we were sure we wouldn't get caught. Mom had passed away from a sudden heart attack and once the estate was settled we had enough money to pay off our debts and have a sizable chunk left over. Seeing as we already have the same last name, now we're planning on moving somewhere new so we can start over as husband and wife not brother and sister – and no one will know the difference!

Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers
12