Spanking the Houseguest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we deal with your clothes." Dave picks up the discards on the bathroom floor and heads to Molly's room where he starts flinging all of her clothes into a cardboard box. "These are all a mess. We'll get them clean and see what's wearable."

Molly tries to grab some of the clothes but Dave blocks her with his body and stuffs the clothes into the box. It isn't a large box. There aren't many clothes. Molly stands naked in the doorway of her almost empty room watching the last of her clothing being stuffed into a box. She starts to silently cry.

'Finally,' Dave thinks, 'an honest reaction.'

He drops the box and hugs her to his chest. "Molly, Molly, Molly, I'm only going to wash them," She trembles as he holds her gently, speaking quietly to the fragile woman.

"My buddy next door shares his washer and dryer. They can be clean and dry in a couple of hours. There isn't even a full load here. I'll add your sheets and towels. Everything will be done real soon. I'll loan you some clothes to wear while the laundry runs, go look in my dresser and take what fits."

While Dave runs next door to start the laundry, Molly hunts until she finds a small t-shirt and clean running shorts to wear. She even finds he missed her last clean pair of sexy panties that she was saving.

With the clothes in the wash, Dave finds a springy hairbrush to unsnarl her now curly hair. Parking her on a stool in the kitchen he appraises her 'do'. He gets out his beard trimming scissors and trims off more than four inches of split ends. Not a stylish job, but not the first time he's cut a woman friends hair either. As it fully dries Molly's shorter clean hair curls in shoulder length dark waves glowing with auburn highlights.

He hugs her from behind cupping her boobs to whisper in her ear. "Molly, when you clean up, you are pretty, you smell good and you are very huggable."

Molly flushes and her pussy warms from the embrace and compliment. As her body is caressed her nipples harden. She writhes in pleasure from the feeling of his hands on her body and the boner he presses to her back. She has gone from stinky mess to dishy in the course of a little more than an hour.

Dave gives Molly some money and sends her across the street for two quarts of beer. He watches as she fairly skips down the alley to the carryout. Her new appearance stirs his cock to a full on chubby. The t-shirt is tight. Her unfettered boobs show her hard nipples. Her ass fills the shorts and bobbles as she walks. He thinks, 'Those guys in the store should pay me to have her go in like that.'

The return view is just as sexy.

She pours beer into glasses and brings one to Dave... He is lounging in his big chair in the living room.

Handing him the glass, she climbs into his lap and straddles his knees. What a big improvement from before, her personality has brightened with the clean up and compliments. She smells much better now. Definitely doable. She has his dick stiff and snuggled up against her panty clad cunny.

While they knock back some brew, Dave digs out the living room dope stash to roll a joint. He immediately notices; the bag is light.

Putting on a deep gruff voice Dave bellows; "Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum... Who's been smoking my dope? This lid was righteous where did it go? It could only be you Molly; she hangs her head in silent admission."

Taking her by the nipples and giving them a firm but gentle tweak he wobbles her titties and continues, "SO HOW YOU GOING TO PAY FOR THIS LITTLE GIRL?"

"I have no money," squeaks Molly. Indeed she is once again forlorn, pitiful, with head hanging low. Sad maybe, but now delectable. Alive. Definitely doable. What a change. Her body radiates sexy instead of dirty and stinky. She blatantly humps her cunt against his dick.

Dave is holding her by the nipples poking through her t-shirt, deciding to see how far he can push her. He proclaims in a mockingly authoritative cartoon voice, "Then you must be punished, a firm spanking is in order. Yas'indeed a firm spanking is just the right punishment."

"Nooooo!" Molly wails and wiggles her cunny on his bone, shaking to move her titties, but not so hard as to break his nipple hold. The sparks in her nipples make her feel so warm in the tummy. "You were so nice to me, how can you be so mean?"

Each time Molly moves, his nipple pull lifts her breasts, causing more sexual swelling in both of their bodies.

His hold on her now long rock hard nipples is more a finger tease, gently rolling the nubs. She sighs with her head back eyes closed pressing her chest to his hands.

Dave says kindly; "Mean? You were dirty. I cleaned you up. I made you feel good and how do you thank me? You eat my food. Smoke my dope. You don't even say, Thank you."

"But, but, but," she sobs as his nipple kneading flares a bright blush of color up her throat.

"But nothing!" He slides lower in the chair with a full dick on cunt dry hump. Then he growls in a big bad bear voice, "Spanking or I'm going to throw you out out out," finishing with a comic leer.

He holds her in arrest by stroking the tops of her breasts out along the hard nipples, then cupping them and gently milking the nipples making a lie of his grave demeanor.

Tearing up, Molly whines and grinds her cunt against his groin, getting into the spirit of the game. "But, but, but where will I go?" in a mocking voice similar to Nell in Dudley Do-Right cartoons.

Dave snarls, "take a spanking or out." in his best Snidely Whiplash.

Molly hangs her head and says, quietly, "ok. I thought you were a nice guy, but you are just like all the others." (Dave thinks that hurts, but maybe she is right. I AM going to fuck her soooo good.)

As Molly gets up off his lap he takes her firmly by the wrist, not hurting but controlling.

Dave struggling to hold a serious face just can't suppress smile flickers. Scooting to the edge of the couch, he pats his knee, saying "Just lay down here in my lap for your spanking."

Molly hangs her head and says, "Ok." but won't come any closer.

He gently pulls on her wrist, she gently resists. A coy sexy tug of war with eyes locked on each other.

"OK. Be that way, Uncooperative thieves get spanked without shorts."

"No, No, No," shrieks Molly in a feint of hysteria.

"OK, then get your stuff and out you go." Forgetting that she has no stuff, it's all in the wash.

She relents to his grasp, stepping closer. Dave pulls down her gym shorts, sliding them to her ankles.

Come here and lay across my lap. Dave sits on the edge of the couch. Molly is still just a little too far away. Dave hooks a finger under the leg band of her panties gently pulling her closer.

She shuffles in her shorts hobble to stand on his right just touching her knees to his leg. The back of his finger, hooked inside her panties, grazes her pussy lips. She swoons, and then sighs as he releases her.

With his left he pulls her hand and takes her gently behind the neck with his right guiding her to lie down on his lap.

Now his left hand gently rubs her shoulder and neck while his right hand strokes on her bottom. Sliding around over her panties. "Oh no, this won't do at all, it must bare skin."

Molly fake whimpers "No!"

Stroking her buttocks, Dave growls "Or out you go. Help me get them off you little thief."

With her nice tits hanging over his leg, Molly puts her arms back to help get the bikini panties started down over her ass. Dave takes them off the rest of the way.

Now Molly is bottomless and a little tuft of fuzz sticks out between her legs. Dave tickles her fuzz and slides his palm around on her cunt lips. Her tits hang over the other side of his legs and he caresses one. Molly twitches and says "quit that."

"OK, here you go."

Smack.

"OW."

Then he caresses the paddled spot, tickles her fuzz again.

Smack

"Ow."

A paddle here, a caress there, lips so moist, a cunt so slippery, he fingers her so nice.

After five smacks Dave's Boner is unbelievably hard. Molly is dripping. Dave is no longer teasing. This is serious diddling.

His fingers alternate circling her clit, and then probe her vagina.

"Let me up," pleads Molly. "I want all our clothes off."

Stripping takes seconds.

Straddling Dave's hips she sandwiches his cock between her cunt lips like a hotdog in a furry bun. She rubs up and down wet humping along his wood.

Her tits are nice and full, a little fold under with her pointy nipples turning up. As she leans over, her breasts caress his face with her vigorous humping.

Dave lifts and cups her boobies together. Long pointy nipples to suckle on, first one then the other. Molly has her hands on Dave's shoulders. They are both flaming hot. Molly tries to line up his dick with her hole without using her hands. It's working, she gets the tip in.

And then, Dave takes control of her hips and moves her off the tip of his dick. "First things first. Do you have any birth control?" Molly shakes her head, no. Dave is desperately horny but doesn't want to be stupid and get her pregnant. He's going to jizz her like a geyser.

Dave takes her hand and says, "Come with me."

12