Spanking the Sub

Story Info
A naughty sub is punished for her mess!
2.1k words
4.36
9.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Spanking the Sub

"Morgan! Just what do you think you're doing?"

The sabre-toothed cat shrieked and dashed into the kitchen, snatching the wooden spoon from her bat submissive an instant before it splattered across the kitchen in her wayward paw. The kitchen was a bomb site and a bomb site indeed that was not helped at all by the mixing bowl toppling as if in slow motion from Moran's paw, the bat squealing as she was wrenched away from the scene of the...batter. Not so much a crime, in all honesty, but batter seemed to cover every last surface in the kitchen that she was usually so very careful to keep in pristine condition for her mistress, Cecilia, the brown and cream of the sabre's body not doing a thing to soften the blistering frustration and anger rising up in her eyes.

Morgan, much to her surprise, however, hardly seemed repentant at all as Cecilia cast her eyes despairingly about the mess, panting as if she'd run a race. In all truth, she had only recently returned from the gym and the staring onlookers unable to take their eyes off her fangs (what gave her the name of a sabre-tooth feline) already riling her up to the point that she was about to pop.

"Honestly, Morgan... This really isn't like you!"

Sullenly, Morgan wriggled her hips and shoulders, the sway perfectly and aptly mimicking that of a sulky youngster who had been reprimanded. Tapping the damp spoon against the palm of her opposite paw, Cecilia sighed and looked over the bat, clad in a blue tank top and shorts that seemed to show off more of her black fur than usual. Her wings were folded in close to her back (which was just why she was restricted to such clothing on her top half) and the ruff of orange around her neck plumped up more than usual, quivering in something that Cecilia could only read as...excitement. She frowned, eyebrows pulling together. Her submissive little bat was excited. But why?

"What are you going to do with me?" The bat said, barely hiding her smirk as she swayed and put on a show for her mistress. "Maybe... Maybe mistress can spank me?"

It wasn't right for a sub to demand a punishment like that -- much less through the destruction of property that Cecilia didn't even want to get into.

"You..." She struggled to get her head around it, eyes wide with fury flickering up behind them, comprehension ever so slowly dawning. "You're trying to get my paw on you? You want this?"

Giggling lightly, Morgan toed the ground, arching her back to pop her hips back and forth, cheekily glancing up to catch her mistress' reaction. Why, she could almost feel the warmth of her mistress already as she was bent over her lap, buttocks delectably raised for the anticipated 'wrath' of her paw.

Yet, when she did meet her mistress' eyes, if only briefly, it was disbelieving fury that she found there. Of course, Morgan could have asked to be spanked if she'd really had such a craving for it and it would have been 'fun-ishment' rather than any sense of true punishment, but the very fact that she'd gone to such lengths to ensure that she'd get her kinky little fix... Cecilia sucked in a breath, gripping the bat's arm with enough force for her claws to prick as if they were going to go through the skin, Morgan crying out as if to pull away. And yet she did not dare, the damage already having been done as her mistress put her face up very close, dangerously close, to hers.

"You don't have to try to get yourself punished to get a spanking, Morgan," Cecilia hissed, her voice sending a dreadfully erotic curl of arousal through the bat, even as her arm throbbed from being grabbed and snatched up so viciously. "But you will be punished for this. And you're not going to enjoy it."

Whether that was a promise of the positive or negative kind remained to be seen as Morgan whimpered, holding her breath in raw, invigorated anticipation as she was cuffed and forced to stand in the middle of her mistress' bedroom, which boasted ample room to punish an unruly pet. Moaning as her arms were forced up over her head, Morgan squirmed deliciously, trying to wriggle and even thrust her breasts and buttocks into her mistress' paws as she was stripped, clothes ripped from her until she was left nude and heaving with arousal without a second thought.

The first strike of her mistress' paw on her buttocks, however, shocked her back to some sense of reality, at least, pain ripping through her in the most erotic of fashions. She could not help but cry out, dancing as the chains rattled, manacles digging in and letting her know, deliciously so, that there was no escape at all to be had. And that was just what Morgan wanted even as her breasts heaved with each and every massive breath she tried to scrape into her lungs, chest burning with a passion that she could never put into words, regardless of how hard she tried.

Tucking a stray strand of creamy-light hair, as if she had been dipped in a vanilla ice cream cone, back behind her ear, Cecilia drew her shoulder blades back. She purred and ran her fingertips over the patch on the bat's backside that she'd spanked, her own paw throbbing from the impact. And that was just how she knew for herself that her strike had been true and as powerful as she'd wanted it to be.

"Hard enough for you?"

It was a taunt that Cecilia didn't really expect her to answer; that had, after all, been a rather hard first strike by her count of things. However, the bat hung from the chains, arms pulled back at an angle that should have been vicious and biting into her shoulders as she allowed her own weight to bear her down, moaning out a response that set both Cecilia's stomach churning and skin tingling.

"M-more..." The bat whined, trying to squeeze her thighs together as her pussy dripped lewdly, aroused to the nth degree. "I need...more..."

Damn you, Morgan...

Of course, she could not allow her submissive to get away with something like that and they both knew well enough what discipline was and was not involved in the rules of their agreement. Even though she was under the dominating paw of Mistress Cecilia, Morgan still had to behave and hold herself with some level of decorum and sensibility; destroying half the kitchen in a childish baking explosion was not part of the deal by a long shot. And punishments too were all included, as much as Cecilia thought fair to deliver to one in her hold.

So, she would have to simply up the ante to something that they'd never done any time earlier, pushing every last limit and boundary that she had, before, decided not to cross. Morgan couldn't possibly be allowed to get away with such a thing (even though her mistress, of course, resolved privately to be more in tune with her needs in the course of future times) and Cecilia let rip a truly ferocious snarl as she set about turning her submissive's backside black and blue beneath her coat of black fur.

Strike after strike landed, pain exploding across Morgan's jiggling buttocks as she danced about, her body striving to avoid the blows even as her mind screamed and whimpered for more, always more. The sabre's paw burned from the force of delivering such a spanking -- really, having her over her lap, at least, would have been easier -- and it was not long at all before she had to change her tactics, taking a flat, wooden paddle from the chest at the foot of the bed, the raised studs and bumps on the surface making it harsher implement than most paddles, which were all sound and no bite.

That had a little bit more of an effect on the bat who hopped from hind paw to paw, squealing and squalling, but there was no denying just how her pussy so easily dripped down her inner thighs, the cream of her arousal standing out starkly against the black of her legs. Morgan moaned and panted and turned plaintive eyes on her mistress whenever she dared to stop, chest heaving for breath and her eyes wide. The bumps on the paddle dug in more brutally but all little Morgan wanted to do was to climax, to let the stinging implements send her sweetly over the edge into ecstasy even as the paddle was swapped for a stiff riding crop.

Oh... And the bite of that one was even more delectable as Cecilia snarled and worked her arm, throwing the strikes as accurately as possible, sweat darkening the fur beneath her arms. She didn't have to keep Morgan screaming for long, just get her to the edge of it, to know that, actually, she was being punished, but that seemed to be an impossible feat itself as she built on the heat in her buttocks with the crop too, welts rising beneath the fur as the bat's toes curled wantonly.

"You still like this, don't you?" Cecilia hissed, eyes narrowed dangerously as her little bob of a tail flicked and twitched angrily. "Well then, my dear, let us see just how far this lovely little body of yours can be pushed to dance for me..."

There was just one thing left in her arsenal that she had not tried, even as Morgan's body teetered on the edge of orgasm -- a climax that she had not, perhaps, had in too long. Maybe that was Cecilia's mistake and maybe it was not but the leather strap that next connected with not the bat's behind but her pussy would tell the tale of a true punishment, she was sure. It connected in a splatter of pussy-juice and the squeal that rang through the air was truly ear-splitting, just what Cecilia needed to hear as the sabre-toothed cat cackled, drawn up into a heated frenzy.

"You are mine."

And the bat was, even though the result would only be what Morgan had wanted to begin with. There was no holding back the lust of one who craved the pain to send her body over the edge into sweet ecstasy and she panted and gasped without actually drawing a drop of breath into her lungs as she teetered on the brink, ecstasy tightening in her loins. Closer and closer she swayed as her mistress did her very best to beat her pussy raw, but there was no way at all for Morgan to hold back, strung up in bondage and given the very thing that she had been oh so very desperate for to begin with.

Cecilia howled out her frustration, nearly drowning out the bat's shriek of utmost pleasure, pussy squirting and drooling her juices as she, very aptly, danced about as if hot coals had been placed beneath her feet, unable to contain herself in the throes of climax. Her chest heaved without even the semblance of breath, eyes wide and bulging, but there was no denying the ecstasy crossing Morgan's face as her lower jaw hung slack and she welcomed in the bliss that had not been hers for so very long.

Yet a climax was not much of a punishment at all and Cecilia frowned, rocking back onto her heels as Morgan came down, slowly, from her high, finally taking note of every last ache and pain and strain in her beaten and pleasantly battered body. Although it had been just what she wanted, the worst was yet to come as her mistress wracked her brain and then some to devise something that may just about be a fitting punishment for a wicked little bat who craved the pain of a spanking and beating above all else.

That was going to be more difficult than she anticipated.

"What am I going to do with you, Morgan?" She sighed, running her fingers back through her hair. "What am I going to do..."

Shivering in the afterglow, Morgan could only hope that she'd find out soon!