Spankings Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a mutual journey.
1k words
4.1
37.2k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our playing has gotten to the point where it seems to intermingle with our regular lives. What's comforting, erotic, and still takes some adjustment is how quickly and easily we're able to shift roles during the course of the day. Even in mid-conversation, the ebb and flow of roles has become amazingly fluid. In public where we have to play things down, we still have subtle looks, touches, and words that drive the meanings home of what is to come later.

As we're lounging around one afternoon, I look at you and tell you to put on your black pleated skirt, black thigh-highs, and a soft, fuzzy sweater of some sort. Your instructions include no panties or bra and to come back into the living room when you're done. I'm wearing my button fly blue jeans and a white button-down shirt as I'm sitting on the couch and flipping through a magazine.

You look at me for a moment, receive a stern, expectant look and head off to get changed. That you do this in itself without question makes me hard, my throbbing cock trapped against my leg without any physical inducement. When you come back into the room, I tell you to lift up your sweater, revealing a perfect set of pale globes, the nipples hard and pointed. Next, I tell you to lift your skirt and you reveal a neatly trimmed pussy, no panties and the tops of your thigh-highs clearly visible. As you drop the skirt, I see your eyes focus briefly on the noticeable bulge in my pants, your cheeks quickly turning flushed with desire. You drop to your knees and reach to unbutton my pants when I say, "Not yet, sweetie. We need to go shopping. You need a new toy."

Your eyes gleam and I can tell you think we're going to a porn store. I head in the general direction of the adult store, but then turn off to a large strip mall area. You give me a strange look and I pull into the Staples parking lot. "We're here." You look at me with a combination of frustration and confusion, but get out of the car. On our way through the doors of the store, your countenance changes, a sudden realization. I grin as I can practically see the lightbulb over your head and see your knees weaken, if only for a moment.

"Lauren, do you know where we're going?"

Your eyes widen a bit. "Office supplies?"

"Very good, Lauren. We only need one item for home. What do you think it is?"

Your cheeks are flushed red again, glowing brightly. You whisper, "A ruler?"

"Excellent." I lead you to the office supplies section and we begin to look over rulers. I pick up a couple of them and smack them against my hand, causing you to jump and give me a slightly embarrassed look. Yet, it's still clear you're trying to hide your arousal. I know the outfit makes you feel sexy, but I can also tell that in public you're trying to reign things in a bit. I'm just standing back watching you barely stay in control and loving every second of it.

I can see you carefully looking over rulers, doing your best to smack them against your skin and be subtle about it when a saleswoman comes over.

"Can I help you find something in particular?"

You say, "No, I'm just browsing. I'll know what I like when I find it."

"Well, how will the ruler be used?"

With a straight face, I say "For her." You give me a look that's a mixture of shock, mortification, amusement, and lust all at once.

The saleswoman turns five shades of red, grins sheepishly, gives you an old-style wooden ruler and says softly, "This is my favorite." She looks at you, looks at me, and then the embarrassed grin turns into a huge smile that she can't help but have...then she turns and walks away. You look back and me and I can see that you can't decide whether to burst out laughing or beg me to finger you until you cum right there.

We make it to the car and back to the highway. You've been antsy the whole time, squirming in your seat. "Lauren, you were a good girl in the store. Do you want to cum before we get home?" You look at me and nod, unable to speak. I reach over, spread your legs, and feel how sticky you are. My fingers scoop up a little of your cum and I smear it on your lips, teasing you and not letting you suck them off like I know you would like. "You may finger yourself and cum, Lauren." Within two minutes, you're screaming in the car, cumming hard all over your hand, looking more like you were relieved to explode than gaining pleasure out of the experience. I smile softly and say, "Wait until we get home. I have one more special treat for you."

When we get home, I open a closet door to reveal twenty hooks. I look at you and say, "Do you know why these are here?" When you shake your head, I explain, "This is where you will keep your rulers. Whenever you're to be punished, I will ask you to bring me a ruler, unless I need to punish you a certain way. In that case I will come over here and pull out a ruler of my own volition. Do you understand me?"

Your eyes light up with erotic fire for a moment, you look at me and then look down. You nod in understanding, so I continue, "Good. Most of the time you're a good girl, but even good girls need discipline so that they stay good. And if you're bad, you need discipline so that you stay a good girl. Giving you discipline means that I adore you enough to take care of you and make sure you're doing what you should be. Do you understand?"

I can see your cheeks are flushed with desire and that your breathing is slow and heavy. Our eyes lock briefly and you look down again, nodding slightly. "Good. I built this line of hooks just for you and I've never done this before for anyone else. You're my special girl, who will get the kind of care I've never been able to give before. Are you ready for that?"