Spanks for the Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

As I turned my head back down to look at the table I thought to myself, "There I'll show her, I'll take the cane, but she had better look after me properly at the end or she'll never see me again."

"Very well Maria," Ma'am said as she stood upright again. "Let's see how brave you really are!"

I heard her footsteps across the wooden floor as she went to the rack of canes. "Swish, swish" a cane whistled through the air as Ma'am had a couple of practice swipes. Those familiar butterflies returned to my stomach as her footsteps returned so slowly across the timber floor.

I felt the tip of the cane against my bottom as Ma'am found the range and took up her position. I took a deep breath as the cane was withdrawn from my skin and raised into the air.

"Whoosh" the sound of the rattan through the air was stopped by the "thwack" of the cane on my skin.

The pain was incredible and I screamed, "Aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee, oh my God!!!!!"

"Swish - whack" the second blow fell almost immediately and right then something absolutely amazing happened. I felt as if I was floating above the surface of the desk and the pain of the cane turned to pleasure. I felt my body start to shake as the first of many orgasms rushed through me, it was as if I had been transported to another space, almost another time.

My feelings of rapture only increased as the cane fell on my striped arse cheeks. I was experiencing multiple orgasms as the third, fourth and fifth strokes struck home. I could hear my voice as if it was far away and I was moaning with delight. As the sixth and last blow landed the room seemed to turn a bright pink

The floating sensation continued, as did the orgasms. My body continued to shake with pure pleasure, it was the most amazing experience of my life and one that I did not want to end. Then I felt Ma'am's hands grasp my legs and lift and turn me so that all of my body was now supported by the desk. She was holding me, stroking my back, bringing me gently back down from my altered state. Her voice that had seemed so far away was now clearly audible.

"Stay with me Maria, you are safe, take your time, all is well. Your punishment is over for today, speak when you feel up to it, breath deeply, feel your pleasure, just relax back onto the desk."

I lay on the desktop with my eyes closed, small tremors of pleasure still rolling through my body. I felt a drinking straw being pushed between my lips and I sucked greedily on the cool water that Ma'am had thoughtfully provided. I am not sure how long it was until I finally opened my eyes, turned my head to the side and looked at Ma'am. She had removed the gown and her jacket and I could see her bra-less breasts and large nipples pressing against the material of her blouse.

Elizabeth smiled at me and asked, "Would you like to stay the night Maria? I want to make love with you and wake with you in the morning." She giggled and added, "No extra charge for sex and breakfast."

I smiled weakly and nodded my acceptance of her lovely offer as I attempted to rise from the desk. My wobbly legs nearly collapsed under me so Elizabeth supported me and helped me make the short distance to her large bedroom.

Elizabeth assisted me up onto the king size bed and I was extremely grateful for the soft mattress as I laid my sore arse cheeks onto the cool sheets. She knelt on the bed beside me, pushed my hair back from my face and wiped the streaks of mascara from my cheeks. I closed my eyes as she kissed me full on the lips, a long, lingering kiss full of passion and promise. Over the years both men and women had kissed me but the kisses from Elizabeth were the softest and most sensual I had ever experienced. I felt her move from the bed and opened my eyes to see my new lover throwing her blouse onto a nearby chair. For the first time I gazed on her lovely firm breasts with the large brown nipples that I ached to suck. Elizabeth smiled at me as she pushed her skirt to the floor to show that she wasn't wearing any panties. Somehow I wasn't surprised to see her slit free of pubic hair and I licked my lips in anticipation. Elizabeth climbed back on the large bed and moved so her breasts were swaying only inches from my mouth.

"Suck my tits my subbie." Elizabeth purred as she guided a nipple into my waiting mouth.

The instruction and the words 'my subbie' caused another shiver to run through my body. I sucked softly on the hard teat as I felt one of Elizabeth's hands playing with my breasts. My arse cheeks were still stinging from the schoolroom punishment but the erotic sensations from our breast play far outweighed any discomfort I felt from the strap and cane. Elizabeth moved so I could suck on her other nipple while her fingers pinched and squeezed on my smaller breasts. I longed for Ma'am's lips and teeth on my nipples but I was disappointed as she broke our touch, straightened and looked down on me with a stern expression.

"Maria, you are not to orgasm until I give permission, if you get close tell me immediately, do you understand?"

"Y'yes Ma'am." I replied apprehensively.

"Spread your arms and legs wide apart and keep them there."

I nodded and followed the instructions as my eyes watched Elizabeth lick her fingers and smile in anticipation.

"This will have to go." Ma'am stated as her fingers grasped and tugged on a tuft of my pubic hair. "I will shave it tomorrow."

Another shiver of excitement and anticipation ran through my body as I pictured Elizabeth shaving my pussy.

"Just relax my beautiful subbie and remember, don't climax until I give permission." Elizabeth said as she ran her fingers through the long hair on my head. "This needs to be a lot shorter too, I don't want it blocking your face at any time. Close your eyes Maria baby, and enjoy the sensations."

The shock order to lose my long hair was soon forgotten as I shut my eyes and concentrated on the single fingertip that Elizabeth placed in the centre of my forehead. The light touch started tracing slow figure eights around my eyes before moving around my jawbone several times to stop on my lips. I opened my mouth slightly as Elizabeth pushed the finger into my mouth and I sucked on the digit as she moved it in and out like a small hard cock.

"Mmmmmm you will suck my strap on like this before and after I fuck you." Elizabeth whispered sexily. "If you're a good girl I may even fuck your arse, you'd like that wouldn't you Maria?"

My eyes flew open and I nodded with delight at Elizabeth's suggestions. Most males I had met were revolted at the idea of anal sex and the two that had tried had cum quickly and left me totally frustrated. How I longed for a long deep arse fuck, it almost seemed that Elizabeth could read my mind. Ma'am just smiled at me as she moved the finger from my mouth to her pussy where she frigged herself a few times. I opened my mouth expectantly as she withdrew the finger glistening with her love juices.

"I told you eyes closed Maria, you must prove to me that you wish to serve and disobeying my instructions is not a good start."

"I'm so sorry Ma'am." I hurriedly shut my eyes and hoped she would continue.

"Good girl Maria. You are new and will not be punished." Elizabeth paused for effect before adding in a low tone, "This time."

Elizabeth's words had me gasping uneasily as her finger touched my lips and then entered my mouth. I sucked with delight as I savoured the taste and tang of Ma'am's pussy juices, I hoped that I would get the chance to pleasure and prove myself to my sexy Domme later in the evening. Ma'am withdrew her finger from my mouth and trailed it slowly down my neck and through the valley between my breasts. When her fingertip played in my navel I thought that she was going to give my breasts a miss that evening but I was wrong, very wrong. Suddenly both my nipples were grasped between a thumb and forefinger and I yelped with shock as she squeezed tightly. I moaned loudly and gritted my teeth as Elizabeth pulled and twisted my nipples in all directions.

"Hush and lie still sweet Maria, you must learn to take light pain silently." Elizabeth whispered as I jerked around on the sheet.

"I'm sorry Ma'am," I said as I tried to stay still. "It's just that I thought......"

"You thought there would no more pain tonight." Elizabeth interrupted. "One thing you must learn about me is that I am unpredictable and love to surprise my girls with something unexpected, like this......"

Ma'am's hands left my breasts but my relief was short and I yelped loudly as clamps were suddenly attached to my nipples.

"Don't carry on Maria, they are only light clamps and not very painful. I will introduce you to stronger ones as your training continues." Elizabeth's voice was quiet but very strong. "Breath through the pain Maria, long deep breaths now."

I followed Ma'am's advice and it seemed she was correct, the clamps were not that hard and the pain from my nipples, although constant, was erotic and seemed to travel straight down to my pussy. I was aware of her fingertip once again in my navel and then slowly travelling lower to trace circles around my labia through my pubic hair.

"Remember Maria, don't cum until you have my permission, if you get close tell me."

"Oh God!!" I yelled as Elizabeth suddenly thrust two fingers deep inside my pussy and started to frig me quickly and strongly.

I was learning quickly about my Domme's unpredictability as the soothing touching of her fingertip was replaced by the frantic finger fucking of my sopping vagina. I tried valiantly to control my rapidly approaching orgasm but I was under the control of an expert and it was time to call a halt.

"Ma'am, I'm going to cum!"

"Don't you dare Maria." Elizabeth ordered as she withdrew her fingers from my pussy. "Hold on my darling subbie, don't cum."

Somehow I managed to obey her instructions and my panting slowly subsided as I breathed deeply and calmed my shaking body.

"Good girl." Elizabeth said as she bent down and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

I smiled and relaxed back onto the sheet, feeling happy that I had pleased my dominant new friend.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh God!" I cried as Elizabeth's fingers rammed back into my vagina and commenced to finger fuck me strongly again.

Once again I felt my climax quickly building and again I was forced to call a halt to the proceedings. There was to be no let up as Elizabeth repeated the action three more times until I could hold back no longer and a long powerful orgasm shuddered through my body. I moaned loud unintelligible sounds as I thrashed around on the crumpled sheets as continuos waves of pleasure flowed through my perspiring figure. I don't know how long I lay gasping air into my lungs but when I had finally calmed enough to gather my thoughts I opened my eyes to see Elizabeth sitting back on her heels smiling down at me.

"Well done Maria, you just set a new record." Elizabeth said as she reached forward and removed the clamps from my sore teats.

"A new record Ma'am?" I gasped.

"Yes, the best any other girl has managed has been to stop me twice before they climaxed." As she spoke Elizabeth grasped a bottle of water from beside the bed and handed it to me. "You stopped me four times before you orgasmed, your desire to obey has greatly impressed me my subbie."

I shivered again at the words 'my subbie' as I drank gratefully from the water bottle. Elizabeth's words of praise had thrilled me and I resolved to make the most of every minute I spent with my intriguing and at times puzzling new friend. Ma'am remained silent as I calmed and my breathing returned to something near normal. My unspoken question of her next action was suddenly answered as she leaned over and kissed my mouth.

"Time for these lips to pleasure me my subbie."

Elizabeth gave me a wicked smile and with a quick movement she turned and climbed over my body, positioning herself to straddle my shoulders. Slowly she bent her knees until she was kneeling over my face with her shaven pussy lips only inches from my mouth.

I heard myself whisper, "Oh yes Ma'am make me love you." As I gazed excitedly at Elizabeth's damp and shining pussy.

They were the last words I could utter for some time as Elizabeth carefully manoeuvred her pussy down almost onto my mouth.

"Come on my subbie, eat me, make me cum." Elizabeth instructed as her hands reached down to hold my head and pull my face up against her pussy.

For a few seconds I had trouble breathing but Elizabeth shifted back a little and I was able to breath through my nose.

I heard Elizabeth cry "Oh yes, that's it baby" as I pushed my tongue tentatively between her labia and then deeper into the folds of her vagina. I felt as if my head was imprisoned between Elizabeth's legs and it was so exciting to be under the control of this wonderful Domme. I forced my tongue as deep as I could into her wetness as I slurped at her wonderful love juices. I could hear Elizabeth urging me on and moaning as I did my best to return the pleasure that she had given to me. Elizabeth's juices ran into and around my mouth as I worked with determination to bring her to orgasm. I felt Ma'am's body shaking with passion as I thrust my tongue in and out like a small cock and I knew that her orgasm must have been close. I was thrilled as I heard her cry out and her body shuddered with waves of passion as the juices of a powerful climax flooded into my mouth. Elizabeth rocked back and forward on my face as I slurped and licked away at her delicious shaven pussy. I forced myself to blink back tears of happiness as I realised that my dream of submitting to a caring, strong and dominant woman had come true. I relaxed contentedly back on the bed as Elizabeth stayed sitting on my face while small ripples of pleasure continued to flow through her body. Eventually Elizabeth rolled off my face and lay on the bed beside me, holding a hand as her breathing slowly returned to normal. We lay in silence for some time as we played with our memories of what had taken place that night.

"That was lovely Maria." Elizabeth said as she pushed herself up on an elbow and smiled at me. "I had a lovely and much needed cum, your tongue is very talented, I must teach you full body worship."

Before I could answer Elizabeth kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth before licking her juices off my cheeks and chin. My sexy Domme then snuggled down and we hugged tightly as our breasts squashed against each other and our legs intertwined. We lay and exchanged little kisses and I wasn't sure whether I should speak or remain silent.

Finally I had to ask the question that was foremost in my mind. "Elizabeth, what happened to me in the schoolroom? I felt like I was floating and those orgasms, it seemed as if they would never stop. It was absolutely mind blowing, I've never experienced anything like it before."

"Well Maria, you experienced something that is generally known as sub-space or flying, when pleasure takes over from the pain. The best way I can describe it is this way; you have heard of a marathon runner bursting through the pain barrier? One minute he or she is struggling and then suddenly the pain is gone, the energy returns and the running is easy and fast. It happened to me once on a cross-country run at high school. I was going so slowly I thought I would have to pull out when suddenly, the pain left me and I just flew the last mile to the finish. It was fantastic and that is what happened to you. You burst through the pain barrier and flew in that wonderful place called sub-space. The pain was replaced by multiple orgasms, wasn't it great?"

"Great?" I replied excitedly, "It was fucking fantastic, can you take me there again Elizabeth Ma'am? Please, I'll be a good girl, no more toilet flooding I promise!"

"Oh you are so funny Maria," Elizabeth laughed, "Yes I can take you there again but not tonight. Let's get some sleep and in the morning we will discuss the future. I know we have only met twice but I am very attracted to you and I hope that we can spend a lot of time together. There is so much I can teach you and I would love you to serve some of my friends." Elizabeth rolled me over and then cuddled into my back. She put an arm around me and cupped a breast. "Goodnight my sweet little submissive lover, see you in the morning. Oh one more thing, from now on please refer to me as Mistress Elizabeth."

"Oh yes! Goodnight Mistress Elizabeth, and thank you so much for everything."

I snuggled safely in her arms but it took me a while to get to sleep as my Mistress' words continued to whirl around in my brain. 'So much I can teach you' - what did she mean? 'Full body worship' - I shivered at the thought of my tongue exploring every inch of her body. 'Serve her friends' - oh my god, how many? What sex? Eventually tiredness overcame my thoughts and I resolved to let the future take care of itself. I dozed off to sleep looking forward to the morning and the start of my new submissive life with Mistress Elizabeth.

THE END?

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12