Spanks for the Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Need to go to the toilet Maria?” Mistress Elizabeth inquired with a smile; “You may speak now.”

Damn her! This had been her plan all along I realised, but I forced myself to remain polite and replied, “Oh please Mistress Elizabeth, yes I need to go badly.”

Mistress Elizabeth’s reply was to kneel and remove the leg spreaders and then fetch a large plastic bucket from a cupboard. She placed the bucket between my legs then released some of the tension from the winch. Slowly my aching arms were lowered and I was able to bend my knees a little. Mistress stood back with her arms folded and looked expectantly at me.

“You may piss now Maria and any drips on the floor will be licked up with your own tongue.”

Oh my God! Mixed feelings of embarrassment and excitement shivered through my body as the pressure increased in my bladder. I knew pissing was the only way to end the situation but try as I may I couldn’t relax enough to start the flow.

“You want another glass of ice water Maria?” Mistress Elizabeth teased.

I shook my head from side to side in reply and screwed my eyes closed as I fought to discharge my urine. My eyes sprung open as I finally I felt the longed-for release and I adjusted the angle of my body to get the yellow stream into the bucket. Despite my concentration I couldn’t help but think ‘If my parents could see me now’ and I could not hold back a couple of girlish giggles. My humor quickly diminished as I saw a small dribble of urine splash onto the slate floor of the dungeon as I finished my embarrassing piss. I’m sure Mistress Elizabeth was humming the old pop song ‘Yellow River’ as she removed the bucket and lowered the winch allowing my aching arms to drop in front of me. The leather cuffs were unstrapped from my wrists and I stood on wobbly legs dreading the next instruction.

Mistress Elizabeth stood in front of me once again with arms folded across her chest and her right foot tapping impatiently on the floor. Her stern gaze went from my eyes to the dribble of piss on the floor in an unspoken demand that I obey her instruction. I actually considered using the safe word but my desire to please Mistress Elizabeth was so strong. I shuddered as I took a deep breath and dropped to hands and knees on the floor. Fighting back my revulsion I placed my tongue on the floor and licked at the small drops of urine. The salty taste wasn’t as bad as I expected and the floor was soon clear of my piss. I looked up at Mistress Elizabeth and she nodded her approval before moving towards the dungeon door.

“Join me in the living room Maria, you may clean your teeth first if you wish.”

I hurried after my Mistress and raced to the bathroom to wash the sour taste from my mouth; then I returned to the living room. Mistress was sitting in a large chair and I automatically sat on the floor at her feet. She reached out and stroked my hair for a few minutes and finally spoke.

“Tell me Maria, what made you giggle in the dungeon when you couldn’t piss?”

“Oh Mistress Elizabeth, I was just thinking about what my parents would say if they could see me at that moment.”

Mistress laughed out loud, “Yes Maria, that would be a sight for them to see that’s for sure. Incidentally there are more germs in a kiss than your urine; some people actually drink a glass of their own piss every day as an aid to good health. But I will talk to more about that to you some other time. Now, I want you to know that I am very proud and pleased with you, your willingness to obey is very encouraging to me as your Mistress and trainer. Tell me honestly how you feel right now.”

I thought for a few moments, collecting my thoughts. “Well Mistress Elizabeth, I admit that many emotions have been flowing through my mind since I arrived here yesterday. I have been scared, angry, confused and so nervous. But mainly I have been thrilled beyond belief; I have reached ecstasy and happiness that I have never experienced before. When you said that you are proud of me I was overjoyed, obeying and pleasing you is my aim while I am here. The pain I felt in the schoolroom last night was awful, but when I started to fly that was the best high I have ever experienced. I know that I can trust you 100%, I was very hesitant about the golden shower but found it very thrilling. Mistress Elizabeth, I hope I can please you some more today.”

“Very good Maria, thank you for your trust. I do have plans for this afternoon, but right now I think we both need some nourishment. Go and make some sandwiches and coffee for lunch.”

“Yes Mistress Elizabeth!” I scurried off to the kitchen to prepare lunch. As I made the sandwiches I marveled to myself how content and happy I was feeling and without any trepidation of what may happen in the afternoon.

As we ate lunch Mistress Elizabeth told me some of her history and how she had developed in the D/s lifestyle over ten years to where she was now. Mistress had started as a submissive to two wonderfully strict Dommes and I listened with fascination to some of her stories and experiences. I was almost disappointed when lunch was completed but as I cleared the table Mistress Elizabeth issued the instructions for the next part of our day.

“Maria, when you have finished washing the dishes, join me in my bedroom.”

“Oh yes Mistress Elizabeth, my pleasure.”

“I’m sure it will be Maria.”

With those few words ringing in my ears I quickly washed and dried the dishes. After a quick check of the kitchen I walked confidently through the house and knocked on the bedroom door.

“Enter.”

I shivered at the one word instruction and entered Mistress Elizabeth’s bedroom. She had undressed and was sitting on the side of the bed but rose as I approached and opened her arms wide. I almost fell into her embrace and I felt so safe as she hugged me against her wonderful breasts. I raised my head to look up at my Mistress as she lowered her lips to mine in a long, sexy tongue-exploring kiss. My legs wobbled as I was overcome by the sensuality of the situation and Mistress Elizabeth caught me and eased me down onto the bed.

“Maria, I am going to do something to you now that will show you that submission does not have to involve pain.” My lovely Domme said as she sat beside me. “No whips, ropes or clamps, just the pleasure of allowing me to use your body as I wish.”

“Y’yes Mistress Elizabeth, anything you desire.” I managed to stutter as I sat in awe of this extraordinary lady.

Mistress Elizabeth turned and positioned two pillows in the centre of the bed. “I want you to lie face down over the pillows Maria and slip on this blindfold.”

“Yes Mistress Elizabeth.” I said as I scrambled onto the large bed, settled over the pillows and slipped the blindfold over my eyes.

My mind was racing as Mistress Elizabeth slipped off the bed and left the room for a few minutes. My confidence in my Domme was now so strong that there was no fear or thoughts of moving from the bed. The door opened and I felt Mistress Elizabeth climb onto the bed and settle between my wide spread legs. I swooned as Mistress kissed both arse cheeks and then I jumped as I felt a cool liquid being spread on my back and buttocks.

“Just relax and enjoy my subbie.” Mistress Elizabeth whispered. “You are so beautiful and obedient, let me pleasure you and you can please me later. What a wonderful way to spend this Sunday afternoon.”

Mistress Elizabeth’s hands smoothed and massaged the oil sensually up my back and down again to my bum. It felt wonderful after the confines of the cage and the time spent with my arms secured above my head. I relaxed down onto the pillows as Mistress Elizabeth’s caring hands followed the contours of my back and buttocks.

I squirmed a little as Mistress’ fingertips traced up and down my arse crack and rubbed gently over my arsehole. I shuddered in anticipation as I heard the sound of a latex glove being pulled onto one of Mistress Elizabeth’s hands.

“Just relax and let me in baby.” Mistress Elizabeth whispered as I felt a fingertip being pushed firmly against my rosebud.

I relaxed my sphincter muscle and exhaled a long “yesssssssssssssssssssss” as my Mistress’ probing finger slid easily into my arse.

“I know what you want Maria.” Mistress Elizabeth said in her sexy voice as her finger explored my rectum. “I love lubricating my subbies’ arses, such a naughty and sexy form of domination don’t you think my dear?”

“Mmmmmm oh I love it Mistress Elizabeth.”

“My guess is that you have tried anal sex with boys and been badly disappointed, am I right Maria?”

“Ohhhhhhh God, you are so right Mistress.” I exclaimed as my Mistress slowly finger fucked and lubricated my arse. “How did you know?”

“Experience my dear Maria, experience.” Mistress Elizabeth purred as she extracted her finger. “Now my sweet subbie, your fun really begins.”

I was aware of Mistress Elizabeth moving on the bed and I gasped as I felt the tip of a strap-on press against my rosebud.

“It’s a narrow strap-on Maria so it shouldn’t stretch you too much, we will move onto larger sizes in the future, and oh yes, butt plugs too.” Mistress Elizabeth said. “Now just relax my subbie and let me in.”

Butt plugs! Once again my Mistress’ words thrilled me as I relaxed and allowed the head of the strap-on past my sphincter. I shuddered as the artificial cock was pushed slowly and carefully inch by inch into my anus. The knowledge that Mistress Elizabeth would not ‘fuck, cum and run’ added to excitement, I knew that my Domme would screw me into a wonderful orgasm. With the strap-on completely imbedded in my arse Mistress Elizabeth stopped and allowed me to experience the wonderful ‘full up’ feelings. Once again I chuckled as I imagined the faces of my parents if they could see a beautiful woman using me for our mutual pleasure. My giggles changed to a moan as Mistress Elizabeth commenced to slowly move the strap-on in and out, fucking my arse as it had never been fucked before. Mistress squirted a little more lube on the cock and it was soon sliding smoothly and sensually in and out of my rectum. I could feel my orgasm building and Mistress Elizabeth stopped her movements as my moans told her that my climax was near.

“Don’t cum yet Maria,” Mistress Elizabeth instructed, “Not until I give permission.”

“Oh goddddddd, I’ll try Mistress.” I spluttered.

Mistress Elizabeth had stopped with the strap-on deep in my arse as I fought to hold off my inevitable climax. I don’t think I had ever felt so lost in the ecstasy of sexual energy as I did at that exact time. Mistress waited until I had calmed down before resuming my wonderful arse fuck and soon I was again soaring towards orgasm.

“Hold on Maria, hold back baby.” Mistress Elizabeth cried as she quickened the thrusts.

I gritted my teeth as I tried to obey her instruction but as the strap-on pounded in and out I knew I could last no longer.

“I can’t, uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggg!” I screamed as an amazingly powerful orgasm shuddered through my body.

After a few more deep thrusts Mistress Elizabeth pulled the strap-on from my arse and unbuckled it from around her waist. As Mistress lay down beside my shaking body she pulled me sideways off the pillows. My Domme cuddled me close as I moaned with the effects of small ongoing climaxes vibrating through my body. My wonderful Mistress guided one of her large nipples into my mouth and I sucked greedily as some tears trickled down my cheeks.

“It’s ok to cry Maria, let your tears flow.” Mistress Elizabeth whispered.

Mistress’ words of permission allowed me to really let go as years of pent-up emotions flowed from my body. Mistress Elizabeth stroked my back as she held me to her breast on the large brass bed. The love and caring I felt at that moment from Mistress Elizabeth was far above anything I had experienced from a previous lover. Finally the tears stopped and Mistress Elizabeth handed me a box of tissues to wipe away the tears and the mucus from my nose.

“I’m sorry.” I murmured as I looked up at my Mistress with a wan smile.

“No sorries allowed Maria.” Mistress Elizabeth said gently as she kissed my forehead. “Crying is a great release of stress as many of my clients have come to understand.”

I raised my lips to hers and cheekily kissed my Domme full on the mouth. I swooned as my Mistress returned the kiss with great passion as we hugged each other tight. We both jumped as Mistress’ cell phone suddenly rang loudly on the bedside table.

“Damn, I must answer that, excuse me Maria.” Mistress Elizabeth said irritably as she broke our clinch.

I made to leave the room but Mistress Elizabeth pulled me back onto the bed before answering the call.

“Hello Mother, how are you?” Mistress Elizabeth wrinkled her brow in annoyance as she listened. “Oh my god, I have a special visitor, can you wait a couple of hours please?” Mistress waited impatiently while her Mother spoke again. “Yes, I’ll be there by five o’clock and we’ll go out for dinner, ok? Yes, give my love to Dad, I’ll see you soon, bye.”

Mistress Elizabeth finished the call and looked at apologetically. “I’m sorry Maria, but our afternoon is going to have to end early.”

I smiled and replied, “Your parents must come first Mistress Elizabeth, I have had such a wonderful time but you must go to them.”

“Damn, I was going to teach you full body worship but that takes over two hours.” Mistress Elizabeth said with regret obvious in her voice.

“Mistress Elizabeth may I make a suggestion?” I asked excitedly.

“Of course Maria.” Mistress Elizabeth looked puzzled.

“Please may I pleasure you before I leave?” I licked my lips suggestively as I lay back on the bed. “You would still have time to meet your parents.” I swallowed and continued. “I long to worship all your wonderful body, but please allow me to repay a little of the pleasure given me today.”

Mistress Elizabeth stroked her chin as she considered my request. A quick glance at the bedroom clock was followed by a wide smile as my Domme answered my plea by quickly moving to the sixty-nine position straddling my shoulders. I gazed at the lovely shaven pussy and the rosebud I had washed so thoroughly a few short hours ago. Mistress Elizabeth wriggled her bum closer to my lips and reached back and spread her buttocks wide apart. I sighed and licked my lips before lifting my head and running the tip of my tongue along her perineum before pushing into the folds of Mistress’ vagina. I could hear Mistress Elizabeth urging me on and moaning with pleasure as I moved my head back and forward. I loved the taste of my Mistress’ juices as they ran down into and around my mouth as I worked determinably to bring my Domme to orgasm.

As I felt Mistress Elizabeth’s body shaking with passion I moved my head back a little and ran the tip of my tongue up and down her crack before pushing the tip up against the anus. I felt no shame as my tongue rimmed around the rosebud and then pushed itself hard against the puckered hole.

“Oh yessssssssss Maria!” Mistress Elizabeth shrieked loudly. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!”

Mistress’ figure juddered violently with her first climax as my tongue continued to play in her arse hole then she collapsed forward over my body. I confidently pulled Mistress Elizabeth back a little then pushed my tongue back into her dripping vagina. Some more attention to Mistress Elizabeth’s clit soon had her climaxing noisily again as her sticky cum oozed onto my lips and tongue. I allowed my head to drop back onto the sheet as Mistress Elizabeth lay along my body, gasping air into her lungs for several minutes. Finally she pushed off onto her hands and knees, swivelled around and I shivered as my Mistress laid herself gently on top of me. Her tongue licked the juices off my cheeks and around my lips before pushing its way into my mouth. As the end of our short weekend grew close we kissed long and passionately, more like two lovers than a Domme and her submissive.

“That was yummy Maria, next time you will start at my toes and worship all my body before you finish me like today.”

“My pleasure Mistress Elizabeth.” I smiled at her wonderful compliment.

Reluctantly my Mistress eased herself off my figure to stand beside the bed. “Go and fetch your clothes my subbie, you can dress in here with me, oh and bring a strap with you.”

“A strap! Oh, yes Mistress Elizabeth.” I said as I scuttled back to the schoolroom to collect my uniform, thrilled again at her unexpected instruction.

With a shiver I bravely selected the heaviest strap and returned to the bedroom with my clothes to find Mistress Elizabeth washing in the bathroom.

“Get dressed Maria, but leave your panties off.” Mistress called from the bathroom. “I will be with you in a minute.”

I quickly slipped into my old uniform with memories of my time in the schoolroom running through my head. Was it only yesterday that Mistress Elizabeth caused me to fly to that wonderful sub space? So much had happened that weekend, leaving me with amazing memories that would live with me forever. My reverie was interrupted as Mistress Elizabeth returned from the bathroom.

“You will help me dress Maria.” Mistress said as she took underwear from a chest of drawers.

“My pleasure Mistress Elizabeth.”

Mistress talked to me as I assisted with her bra, panties, stockings and the striking blouse and skirt.

“Maria I am just so pleased with the way you have submitted over the weekend. Your willingness to try new experiences is rare in a submissive so new to the lifestyle. As your Mistress I hope I have your complete trust now, as your friend I want you to feel free to divulge your innermost thoughts and fantasies to me. Your complete honesty will only help to make your times with me more fun and fulfilling.” Mistress paused for a few seconds and giggled. “If somewhat painful at times too.”

I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face at Mistress Elizabeth’s lovely words. “Thank you Mistress, I trust you completely and I hope to serve you again soon.”

“I am having a small group of friends here for dinner next Saturday night, two Dommes and a lovely submissive.” Mistress Elizabeth smiled as she stepped into her skirt. “I hope you can join us Maria and serve my friends.”

I thought quickly as I secured the skirt around Mistress Elizabeth’s waist. I had an invitation to a boring work party that I did not want to attend. I shivered at the thought of ‘serving Mistress’ friends’ but had no hesitation in accepting the invitation.

“I would love to attend your dinner party and serve my Mistress and her friends.” I replied confidently.

“Excellent Maria, I may make you part of dessert.” Mistress Elizabeth giggled as she slipped her feet into her shoes. “Could you come Friday night after work and share my bed again that night?”

I fell to my knees and looked up adoringly at my wonderful Mistress. “It would be my absolute pleasure Mistress Elizabeth.”

“It’s a date then my dear, now stand at the end of the bed and bend over. I have one last duty for you before we leave.”

‘Oh my God’ I thought as I rose to my feet and followed the instructions. I took up my position and automatically spread my legs wide apart. Out of the corner of an eye I saw Mistress Elizabeth pick up the strap from the bed and then move around behind me.

“Maria it is only a few weeks since I first met you.” Mistress Elizabeth purred as she lifted my skirt up over my back and rubbed her hands over my bare bum. “One of the duties of a submissive is to accept punishment even if there has been no wrongdoing, do you agree?”

“Oh yes Mistress, I totally agree.” I replied.

“Good girl Maria, I punish you only with love, never with anger. I am going to send you home with a red arse, my farewell present for your wonderful submission.” Mistress Elizabeth’s voice was very serious now. “Maria, will you accept twelve strokes of the strap?”

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers