Spanks for the Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I quickly showered and toweled myself dry, then applied my makeup whilst marveling at the change the new hairstyle made to my appearance. I quickly dressed, made my way to the kitchen and fell to my knees at Mistress Elizabeth's feet. I smiled to myself as her hand reached out and stroked my hair.

"Did you sleep well Maria?"

"Yes I did eventually Mistress Elizabeth," I lied. "I was tired after an eventful day."

"Very good, well you should sleep even better after tonight, toast and coffee for me, and make whatever you want for yourself, we will go shopping in an hour. As I said last night the menu for tonight is in your hands, prepare a list for the supermarket when we have finished breakfast." Mistress Elizabeth said, then she picked up the newspaper and started reading.

"Yes Mistress Elizabeth!" I replied and then busied myself in the kitchen, Mistress Elizabeth words of 'you should sleep even better after tonight' ringing in my ears, what would happen later today?

After breakfast Mistress Elizabeth and I drove to the supermarket where she gave me some money and left me to do the shopping while she wandered around the shopping centre. Mistress Elizabeth was back at the car before myself and we drove back to her home where I was to spend most of the day in the kitchen. I heard the front door bell ring twice but obeyed my instructions to remain in the kitchen while Mistress Elizabeth attended to her clients. The only time I saw my Mistress was for a light lunch of a salad roll and fruit.

I had decided on home made pumpkin soup, followed by roast beef with vegetables and gravy. Dessert would be my specialty, profiteroles filled with custard and a lovely smooth chocolate topping. Mistress Elizabeth had organized the wine and I happily busied myself preparing the meal, wondering what would happen later that night.

I set the dining room table for four people and was pleasantly surprised when told to set a place for myself. I was looking forward to the evening with whatever excitement it may bring.

Dinner was set to start at 6.30pm and at 5.30 Mistress Elizabeth returned to the kitchen.

"Everything ready Maria?"

"Yes Mistress Elizabeth," I replied as I turned from the oven.

"Very good, go to your room, shower and change into the clothes I have left on your bed. You will answer the door when my guests arrive at six; I am going to change. Mistress Odessa is the larger of my two friends, she will have Allana her slave with her. Mistress Crimson is the smaller and shorter of the two, she was my first Mistress and she trained me very well. Right Maria, shoo, be off with you."

"Yes Mistress Elizabeth." I said as Mistress turned on her heels and left me.

I went to my bedroom and found a very small French maid's outfit on the bed. I quickly shaved my pussy, showered and slipped into the flimsy clothes. I decided that I looked very sexy and Mistress Elizabeth smiled approvingly at me as I moved through the lounge to the front hall. I felt happy and relaxed, if I had known then what was planned for me later that night my feelings would have been very different. I heard footsteps on the wooden porch and opened the door immediately the bell rang.

I gasped in surprise when Mistress Odessa moved into the hallway. She was at least six feet tall and slim with large breasts. Long brown hair was brushed back over her shoulders but it was her clothes that took my breath away as she removed and handed me a leather coat. A soft leather waistcoat barely contained her breasts, a short leather mini finished half way down her slim thighs and her thigh high boots almost touched the hem of the skirt. I curtsied and after hanging her coat I ushered Mistress Odessa into the living room where Mistress Elizabeth warmly greeted her.

The doorbell rang again and I rushed to open the door. I was shocked at the appearance of Mistress Crimson, she reminded me of the witch in the movie The Wizard of Oz. Mistress Crimson was dressed in dirty black clothes similar to an Italian woman in mourning and they looked as if they hadn't been washed for years. She ignored me and walked straight to the living room leaving behind a smell of alcohol, dirty clothes and body odor. I closed the door and hiding my reaction of disgust, I quickly moved to join the three Mistresses in the living room.

I knelt at Mistress Elizabeth's feet and she formally introduced to her friends. I was informed that Allana would not be attending tonight as she was ill. I served drinks and savories to the Mistresses, Mistress Odessa was pleasant and chatty but Mistress Crimson appeared to be in a grumpy mood and hardly spoke at all. A short time later I was ordered into the kitchen to complete the preparation of the meal. I could hear but not understand their voices and I smiled as I heard some loud laughter intermingled with the chatter. I served the soup at exactly 6.30 and took my place at the table. I felt overawed as the three Mistresses chatted and kept my head down while I sipped my soup.

"Maria, look at me." Mistress Odessa suddenly ordered and then smiled at me as our eyes met. "Elizabeth she is lovely, you have chosen well, I hope that the two of you have a long and happy association together."

I blushed bright red as Mistress Elizabeth replied.

"Yes Odessa, Maria is doing very well so far, though of course it is early in her training. I have many plans for her future, but tonight will be a good test of her obedience qualities. I must say the soup is delicious Maria, I hope that the rest of the meal is as tasty."

"Thank you Ma'am and Mistress Odessa for your compliments, I do hope you enjoy the rest of the meal." I said as I gathered the soup plates and returned to the kitchen.

The rest of the meal went smoothly much to my relief. Mistress Elizabeth and Mistress Odessa were both encouragingly appreciative of my cooking skills but the grumpy Mistress Crimson remained silent, preferring to drink many glasses of wine. As I cleared the dessert plates away and served coffee Mistress Elizabeth spoke to me.

"Maria after you clear the dishes and load the dishwasher return here, oh and you had better empty your bladder, it may be a while before you are able to go to the toilet again."

"Oh my God" I thought to myself as I followed Mistress Elizabeth's instructions, "What was going to happen now?"

I dutifully carried out my Mistress' orders and with some trepidation I returned to the dining room. As I entered Mistress Elizabeth signaled for me to come and stand between herself and Mistress Odessa. I stood at attention, forcing myself to remain calm, knowing that I has the utmost trust in my wonderful Mistress Elizabeth.

"Maria, congratulations from all of us on an excellent meal, it was worthy of a top class restaurant," said Mistress Odessa.

"Thank you Ma'am." I replied, feeling pleased with myself but worried about what was to happen now.

Mistress Elizabeth agreed, "Yes Maria, my congratulations too, now strip!"

"Strip now Mistress Elizabeth?" I was surprised at the sudden instruction.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Mistress Elizabeth asked sarcastically.

"No Mistress, I'I'm sorry." I replied as I started to undress.

"No sorries Maria." Mistress Elizabeth said curtly.

"What a pity Alanna couldn't come tonight." Mistress Odessa said sadly, "I would love to see Maria sucking her cock!"

"What?" I couldn't stop my loud question.

"Oh didn't Elizabeth tell you Maria?" Mistress Odessa laughed, "My Alanna is a transsexual from Brazil, a beautiful girl with a man's cock. Alanna is fully functional and fucks so well."

I shuddered at the thought of sucking and fucking a transsexual's cock while being watched by the three Mistresses. As I slipped out of my panties my concern for my welfare was sent into overdrive by Mistress Elizabeth's next order.

"Maria go and stand between Odessa and Crimson and put your hands on your head!"

I bit my lip and shuffled around to stand between the two leering Mistresses with my hands on my head. I cringed as Crimson's hands started to play with my breasts while Odessa thrust two fingers deep into my cunt. The odor from Crimson was almost overpowering and I was disgusted in the situation in which I found myself.

"She has a fine figure Elizabeth." Mistress Crimson cackled as her fingers dug into my buttocks. "I will whip her later until this lovely arse bleeds, she needs to be taught like I taught you."

At the mention of blood I looked in panic at Mistress Elizabeth for support.

"Um Crimson, I don't think Maria is ready for heavy whipping." Mistress Elizabeth said with concern.

"Are you defying me Elizabeth?" Mistress Crimson screamed. "Perhaps you need a good whipping too?"

"No, no, of course not Crimson," Mistress Elizabeth said meekly, "You are in charge. I'm sorry, please forgive me."

I looked at Mistress Odessa for support but she also averted her eyes and I knew right then that I was in real trouble. Why hadn't I asked Leah for more information? Even though I was nude I was tempted to run away but knew that they would catch me as I had to get my car keys and bag before I got to my car.

"Hold her Odessa." Mistress Crimson ordered as she stood and started to undress. "I want to see if her tongue is as good as Elizabeth says."

Mistress Odessa grasped my arms with a strong grip as we watched Crimson undress. I looked imploringly at Mistress Elizabeth again for support but she just shook her head and averted her eyes. Mistress Crimson's skinny figure showed it's age with wrinkly skin and small drooping breasts. I could have coped with that if she was clean and had decent personal hygiene. The witch grinned evilly at me and sat back on her chair with her skinny legs spread wide apart. Mistress Odessa pushed me down onto my knees into position with my mouth just above Mistress Crimson's matted pubic hair. I nearly gagged at the stench coming from her pussy and screwed up my face in revulsion.

"The bitch doesn't like it." Mistress Crimson screeched. "Make her do it Odessa!"

As the strong hands of Mistress Odessa pushed my face into the stinking pubic hair my churning stomach heaved and I started to vomit. Mistress Odessa let go of my head as I spewed most of my meal over Crimson's stomach and groin. Mistress Crimson screamed and I fell back over my heels totally panicked by what had happened. The four of us were shocked by the sudden turn of events as the Mistresses' well-planned evening of humiliation turned sour. The loud ringing of the telephone in the living room broke the shocked silence in the room. The answering machine clicked into action and after Mistress Elizabeth's message the caller's voice could be heard.

"Elizabeth, this is Leah, if you don't pick up the phone I'll call the police. Answer now Elizabeth and put your phone on the speaker!"

A wonderful feeling of relief flowed through my body as I heard Leah's voice and I tried to wipe the dribbles of vomit from my chin as I scrambled to my feet. Elizabeth's face was furious as she stomped into the living room and pushed the speaker button on the telephone.

"This is Elizabeth." She said angrily, "What do you want Leah?"

"I want to know if Maria is all right." Leah's voice was firm and controlled.

"Maria is fine Leah, why shouldn't she be?"

"Because I don't trust you Elizabeth, I know you too well. I want to hear Maria's voice, NOW!"

I had followed Elizabeth into the living room and I answered before she could reply.

"It's Maria, I'm here Leah." I said tensely, as my body shook with emotion.

"Are you ok Maria?" Leah asked. "Do you want to stay?"

"I told you that Maria is completely ok." Elizabeth replied quickly as she looked angrily at me.

"Shut up Elizabeth." Unlike myself, Leah sounded so calm and composed. "I want to hear Maria. Maria, tell me, what sort of fruit?"

"Blackberries, definitely blackberries." I said with relief as I gave Leah the secret word we had agreed on.

"How long do you need Maria?" Leah asked.

"Ten minutes will be enough." I replied, thankful that my ordeal would soon be over.

"Right, Elizabeth, if Maria doesn't call me from her car in ten minutes I will have the cops on your doorstep." Leah's ultimatum turned Elizabeth's face white. "Maria leave now and call me, ok?"

"Thanks so much Leah, I'll just dress and leave."

The telephone clicked dead and a strange calmness came over me as I turned to face my ashen faced and very upset ex-Mistress.

"Is this the way you treat everyone who puts their trust in you?" I spat on the floor. "You and your friends disgust me, that stinking witch in there hasn't even washed for days." I backed away as Elizabeth reached out a hand. "Keep your hands off me, I never want to see you again."

I strode back into the dining room to see Odessa trying to wipe vomit off Crimson who was actually crying.

"What happened to safe, sane, consensual?" I screamed. "You're just pathetic bitches without morals, go lick your own cunts."

Shaking my head from side to side I turned my back on the three Mistresses and ran to the little bedroom. I quickly washed the dribble from my face and swilled some water around my mouth to try and take away the awful taste. Then I hastily dressed, checked that my car keys and phone were in my bag and made for the back door. Fortunately it was unlocked and I rushed down the path, jumped into my car and drove quickly out of Elizabeth's yard. Two minutes later I turned onto the main road and found a busy petrol station where I stopped to phone Leah.

"Hi it's me." I gasped when Leah quickly answered the phone.

"Are you out of there?" Leah asked. "What's the second password?"

"Prickles." I laughed with relief.

"Oh honey I'm so glad I phoned, I just had a feeling something was wrong. Are you ok to drive home? I can come and get you if you like."

"I'm shaking like mad at the moment but I can drive ok, can you talk to me while I drive? I'd like some sane company."

"Of course baby, anything you want. I'm here for you."

As I drove carefully home I filled Leah in with what had happened at Elizabeth's. She laughed uproariously when I told her I had spewed over Crimson and said it was what the witch deserved. Fortunately I had some peppermints in the car and they helped to take some of the awful taste of vomit from my mouth. At one stage I started to cry and had to stop driving and Leah was great as she talked and calmed me down. I was mentally exhausted when I finally drove into the safety of my apartment block car park. I thanked Leah many times for her help and promised to contact her for dinner later in the week. Back in my cozy little apartment I stripped off and had a long hot shower before cleaning my teeth twice to take away the awful taste. I crashed into bed just before midnight but it took ages to get to sleep as images of Elizabeth and her awful friends kept flooding into my mind.

After tossing and turning for hours I dragged myself out of bed around nine o'clock on the still rainy Sunday. I showered again and tried to eat some breakfast but my mood had not improved and I could find nothing to take my mind off the happenings of the previous evening. After changing the sheets on my bed I tried reading a book and watching television but visions of Elizabeth and her friends continued to flash through my brain. At eleven thirty I decided to get out of my apartment to see a movie so I changed out of my pajamas into jeans and a pullover. I collected my money and mobile phone and was putting on my coat when the doorbell buzzed. I crept quietly to the door, peaked through the spy hole and was amazed to see Leah standing there holding a bottle of wine and a pizza box in her hands and a carry bag slung over a shoulder. She was casually dressed in an ankle length skirt and an over large red woolen pullover.

"Surprise!" Leah said with a wide smile as I opened the door. "Wow, I love your new haircut, very sexy."

Before I could answer I burst into tears as my emotions finally got the better of me. I stood aside to let Leah into my apartment and my new friend immediately took charge. After closing and locking the door Leah placed the wine in the fridge and the pizza in the oven to keep warm. Then she led me over to the couch, wrapped her arms around and hugged me tight.

"Let it all out sweetie." Leah whispered. "It's all over now, you are safe, let it all out."

I don't know how long I bawled on her shoulder but eventually the tears stopped and Leah found a box of tissues. She wiped away the tears and smiled encouragingly while I blew my nose and cleared away the mucous.

"Thank you so much." I sniffed. "How did you know where I live?"

"You purchased some raffle tickets last week, remember?" Leah smiled as she placed her hands on my shoulders. "I took a note of your address that day, just in case."

"How can I ever thank you for saving me last night?" I asked as a shudder ran through my body at the memory.

"This is a good place to start." Leah said as she moved a hand behind my head and pulled me close to kiss.

I closed my eyes as our lips met and we kissed deeply several times.

"Mmmmmm that was lovely, I was attracted to you as soon as I saw you." Leah purred. "Sometimes you just know."

"I nearly phoned you a few times last week," I admitted. "But with what I thought was going to be a wonderful weekend coming up with Elizabeth..............." My voice trailed off and I shrugged.

"Let's not talk about that now, time for some food. I bet you need some." Leah said as she rose and headed towards the kitchen. "The pizza will be a little dried out but better than nothing."

I lit the gas heater in the living room and Leah and I sat barefoot on the carpet eating the pizza and drinking the wine. I felt myself relaxing for the first time in a week as Leah skillfully questioned me about my life and submissive tendencies. I also learnt about my new friend and her experiences in the BDSM scene in our city. The pizza helped to fill my near empty tummy and the delicious wine eased the stress of the two previous evenings. After we cleared the plates away Leah and I sat side by side on the floor with our backs leaning against the couch in front of the heater.

"So Maria." Leah said as we held hands. "Despite last night's problems, do you still want to find another Mistress?"

I gazed at the gas flames and thought carefully before answering. "Yes I do, my early experiences with Mistress Elizabeth were so amazing. I would love to find a caring Mistress to share some of my life with. Do you know anyone?"

Leah raised my hands to her mouth and kissed them tenderly. "Maybe I do sweetie, but the lady I have in mind is a switch, do you know what that is?"

"Yes I do, she is dominant and submissive, right?"

"Right on babe." Leah giggled. "This lady has a deep need to be spanked and flogged. But mainly she loves the sensual side of two girl D/s, the kissing, oral, massage, silk tie bondage, blindfolds, stuff like that."

"How old is she?" I asked hopefully.

"She's around your age." Leah said. "She's not a professional, hasn't got a dungeon or anything like that, in fact she prefers her bedroom. Do you think you could control and spank another girl honey?"

Again I thought before answering. "Well I hold a responsible position at work and control seven people in my department, some of them sure need a damn good spanking." I giggled and continued. "Yes, I think I could administer a spanking, with some practice. Does this mistress have a name?"

Leah turned her head and guided her lips to mine and I felt dampness in my pussy as we kissed deeply. As our lips parted Leah suddenly rose to her feet and stood looking down at me with her hands on her hips. My lovely new friend appeared deep in thought as she looked straight into my eyes. As I returned Leah's gaze the thought 'Oh my God, is she talking about herself?' flashed into my mind and a shiver of excitement ran through my body. I started to speak but Leah held a finger against her lips as a signal for me to remain silent. Leah seemed to read my mind as she smiled and nodded as if she had come to a decision.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers