Spanks for the Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

My eyes opened wide as Leah rolled an elastic hair band off her wrist that had been hidden by the sleeve of the pullover. She pulled her long hair back and used the band to tie her hair back in a ponytail. Then Leah's hands gripped the bottom of her pullover and lifted it off over her head to reveal a leather bikini top supporting her lovely firm breasts. I gulped as Leah unbuckled the leather belt, letting the long skirt fall to the floor revealing a short leather skirt together with leather boots that almost reached her knees. I sat in awe of the beautiful lady who kicked the long skirt to one side and smiled down at me.

"I'm your new Mistress." Leah stated. "On your knees Maria."

I was shaking with excitement as I hurriedly changed my position to kneel in front of the sexy Mistress.

"Kiss my boots Maria, then stand."

"Yes Mistress Leah." I hurried to obey the simple instruction, kissing each foot and then standing in front of her with my head bowed.

"Excellent Maria, but please just first names, ok? I don't care much for titles, we are friends who switch and have fun. Look at me baby." Leah was smiling happily. "I'm sure I can teach you to switch, now let me see you."

I stood still as Leah reached out, grasped the bottom of my pullover and lifted it off over my head. She smiled as she unclasped my jeans and pushed them to the floor where I kicked them to one side. All I had on now was my bra and matching pair of pink panties. Leah's hands turned me around and unclipped my bra, pushing the straps down my arms and throwing it onto the couch. Her arms came around me from the back and her hands found and caressed my breasts. I shivered in expectation as my Mistress' hands moved down over my stomach and under the elastic of my panties. I sensed Leah bend as her hands slid my panties down my legs and I lifted each foot to enable her to remove my panties.

"Turn around Maria." Leah said quietly.

I turned around and automatically placed my hands on my head with my legs spread wide apart. Leah held my panties to her nose and breathed deeply.

"Mmmmmm I love the scent of a sexy, beautiful woman." Leah grinned as her eyes roamed over my body. "And you are shaved too, what a lovely surprise. You may speak Maria, you never need my permission."

"I don't know what to say." I answered honestly as tears welled in my eyes. "You have taken me by surprise again, I'm so lucky to have met you."

The buzzing of the doorbell interrupted Leah's reply.

"Shit!" I swore in anger. "Who the hell can that be?"

I padded quietly across the carpet and again peered through the spy hole. I was so shocked I staggered back from the door and looked to Leah for help.

"It's Elizabeth." I mouthed silently to my new friend.

Leah rushed over, looked through the spy hole and came back to hug me.

"It's ok honey." Leah whispered. "Put the chain on the door and open it enough to hear what she says. Don't let her know I'm here. You are in control, this is your place, you have the power, just stay calm."

Leah's words had an amazing calming effect on me as I kissed her, took a few deep breaths and moved back to the door. As I placed the chain in place Leah stood behind the door out of sight of Elizabeth.

"What do want?" I asked brusquely as I opened the door a few inches.

"I want to apologize for last night Maria, I was wrong to let Odessa and Crimson get their hands on you."

"Don't mention those bitch's names to me. How did you get my address?"

Elizabeth was taken aback by my question and blushed bright red. "Umm, I went through, ahhhh, your bag when you were in the cage, I got it off your drivers licence."

"And I thought I could trust you." I shook my head in disbelief. "What a fool I was."

"I am so sorry Maria, is there anything I can say that would make you reconsider coming back to me?" The desperation was evident in Elizabeth's voice. "I promise to make it up to you, Odessa and Crimson will never come into my house again."

"Ha ha ha, you must be joking Elizabeth." I was feeling more confident with every second. "The answer is no, definitely not. You had your chance, we had some great times together but you blew it."

"You don't realize how much control they had over me, but it's over Maria, they are gone from my life forever." Elizabeth pleaded. "Please come back to me."

"I could never trust you again." I paused as I removed the chain from the door and opened it wide. "And anyway, as you can see, I already have a new Mistress."

"Leah!" Elizabeth gasped and her face turned white as she saw my leather clad friend.

"Yes it's me Elizabeth." Leah said as she placed a protective arm around my back. "As Maria said, you had your chance and you blew it."

"So piss off Elizabeth, I never want to see or hear from you again." I said confidently.

"Elizabeth, if you ever contact Maria again I'll make your name mud in the scene." Leah said forcibly. "So just leave, you blew it, the lovely Maria is now mine."

"I'm so sorry Maria." Elizabeth said again as she turned away from the door.

"No fucking sorries!" I yelled as I slammed the door shut and fell into Leah's arms.

"You were brilliant!" Leah laughed as we staggered over to the couch. "Asking how she got your address really threw the bitch."

"Whew, I don't know how I would have handled her without you." I said.

"We make a good couple don't we babe?" Leah smiled before kissing me again. "You feel like continuing where we left off? It will get your mind off Elizabeth."

"I love the way you think Leah, what did you have in mind?"

Leah grinned and asked, "Didn't you purchase a butt plug early last week?"

A shiver of excitement ran through my body as I thought of Leah inserting the plug. I replied by jumping off the couch, running to my bedroom and returning a few seconds later with the plug still in its box.

"Thanks baby." Leah stood as I passed the box to her. "Kneel down on the floor facing up against the couch."

I followed the instruction and knelt with my thighs against the cushion. Leah pushed down on my shoulders and I bent at the waist until my breasts rested on the couch.

"Spread your legs a bit wider, yes that's lovely Maria, now don't move while I go and wash the plug."

I felt totally confidence in my new Mistress as I closed my eyes and relaxed down onto the cushions. I was excited but not nervous as I listened to the hot water running in the kitchen as my sexy Mistress cleaned the butt plug. I heard her return to the living room and, I guessed, collect and unzip her carry bag. After some sounds I could not identify I jumped when Leah placed her hands on my arse cheeks.

"God I love anal play and you have such a beautiful arse." Leah purred. "Just relax baby, this lube may be a bit cold."

Again I jumped as my Mistress squirted some lubricating gel over my arse hole and up my crack. I moaned quietly as Leah placed a rubber gloved fingertip against my rosebud and pushed firmly. After my previous experiences I knew to relax my sphincter muscle and Leah's finger slid easily into my rectum.

"Mmmm yes Maria, that's it baby, I bet you love my finger lubricating your arse don't you? Oh yes the way you wriggle your bum I know you do." Leah chuckled. "I can feel the lube working already sweetie, you'll love doing this to me I know."

I was in heaven as Leah's twisting finger moved in and out and I nearly creamed when she said I could do the same for her. I said a little prayer in hope that this wonderful young lady was the one I had been searching for over the past ten or so years.

Mistress' finger plopped out and she added some more lube before saying, "Ok here we go again darling Maria."

Once again the finger probed my arse and played magical patterns as it lubricated my rectum in readiness for the butt plug. My moans of pleasure mingled with Leah's giggles of delight as we both enjoyed our first play session together.

"Ok, I'm sure that will be ample." Leah said as she withdrew her finger and removed the glove. "I've lubed the plug so here we go baby, use the traffic lights if it gets too much for you, ok?"

"Yes Mistress, I mean Leah." The excitement showed in my voice.

I could feel my rosebud being stretched as Leah firmly pushed the head of the butt plug into my arse. As with the strap-on with Elizabeth I forced myself to relax my sphincter and the plug slowly invaded my arse.

"I wish I had a video camera to record this." Leah purred. "Oh darling it looks so sexy as it slides inside you."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God it feels wonderful." I moaned as the plug moved further in.

"Nearly there baby, just a little more, this last bit may hurt a little as your sphincter closes around the ridge. Ok, yes, that's it! Wonderful!"

The 'full up' feelings that the butt plug was causing in my bum and throughout my body were just amazing. My whole figure was tingling with excitement and expectation as I stayed in position as Leah stroked my back and planted little kisses over both my arse cheeks.

"Ok Maria, stand up now and walk around the room for a bit." Leah said as she stood.

"Yes Mistress." I replied as I pushed myself off the couch and gingerly regained my feet.

"Feel the end of the plug baby." Leah instructed excitedly.

I reached around and touched the end of the plastic plug, grinning at my Mistress as another shiver of arousal ran through my figure. Tentatively I started to walk around the living room, unsteadily at first due to a little discomfort from the plug protruding from my bum. But as I became used to the sensations I gained confidence and was soon striding around, albeit with a slightly different gait to normal.

"God you are so beautiful." Leah said as I returned to stand in front of her. "No wonder I fancied you straight away. Now I want you to keep the plug in until at least tomorrow morning, of course you can take it out for your natural function or if it becomes painful. But try sleeping with it baby, it's so sexy."

"It feels ahhhhhhh, marvelous Mistress, I feel as if I could cum anytime."

"Not yet Maria." Leah said sternly as she stood and took hold of my left arm. "Come around here and bend over the back of the couch."

I was surprised by the instruction but of course allowed myself to be led around behind the couch. Leah stopped me as I started to bend over and wrapped her arms around me. She opened her mouth, placed her lips on mine and we kissed, a long sexy tongue twisting kiss that made me go weak at the knees.

"Steady Maria." Mistress said as she steadied me and held me at arm's length. "My subbie I am going to strap your lovely bottom."

I was startled at the unexpected statement but quite willing accept the will of my beautiful Mistress. I nodded and bit my bottom lip as I gazed into Leah's beautiful brown eyes.

"You know that I strap you with love Maria, never with anger. Acceptance of pain is part of a subbie's psyche, we do it because we know it will ultimately lead to an amazing orgasm and also because we love to obey." Leah smiled at me and continued, "I look forward to receiving the strap from you my love, now bend over."

As I bent over the back of the couch I shuddered at the thought of strapping my Mistress' shapely bum. Leah spread my legs wide apart and I nearly creamed at the touch of her hands between my thighs. Leah moved away and once again I could hear her rummaging in the bag of tricks for, I assumed, the strap. Sure enough I felt the fronds of the strap teasing me as Leah slid the ends sensuously over my buttocks.

"This is a new little flogger that came into stock this week, it has nine thin straps like a cat of nine tails" Leah purred as she flicked the ends against my skin. "What colour are the traffic lights safety my love?"

"Right now they are bright green." I confidently replied.

"Excellent, well let's start driving shall we?" Leah giggled.

I braced myself for the sting of the flogger but there was no need as Leah's first strokes were light and erotic. Gradually the pressure increased and my bottom warmed to the lovely sting of the leather. Some of the strokes were laid across the end of the butt plug and each of these created wonderful sensations through my rectum. I noticed how calm I felt with Leah compared to my first time in the schoolroom with Elizabeth, obviously I trusted my new friend implicitly. Leah's flogger had a wonderful sting; I was giving little cries of pleasure each time the straps landed and actually looking forward to the next stroke.

Don't cum yet baby." Leah ordered as she paused and rubbed a hand over my pink cheeks. "Ohhhhhh, your arse is so hot, and so am I."

The next stroke really stung causing me to kick my legs and cry out with the pain. Five more hard whacks and I was ready to call out the safe word but Leah took me by surprise by dropping the flogger on the floor. She moved and stood directly behind me with a hand holding me down over the couch.

"See how you like this baby." Leah hissed.

"Ohhhhhhh God!!!!!" I shrieked as Leah pushed a strapon between my legs and into my pussy.

My Mistress seemed to know exactly what I needed as she began to fuck me with quick deep thrusts. I was in heaven with the dual sensations of the butt plug in my arse and the strapon pounding my cunt. I could feel my climax approaching like a runaway train with no driver and there was no way I wanted to slow it down.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I screamed loudly as my body stiffened and juddered with an amazing orgasm as my runaway train crashed at the end of the line. Crazy gurgling noises were coming from my mouth as I collapsed over the back of the couch and Leah withdrew the strapon. I was aware of Leah's arms lifting my legs off the floor as she levered me over the back of the couch to crash down on the cushions. I lay face down as my body shook with waves of pleasure as I gulped air into my lungs. Leah stood beside me rubbing my striped cheeks before helping me over onto my back. I lay looking up at my new lover, feasting my eyes on her lovely breasts and long legs. She unfastened the strapon from around her waist, raised it to her mouth and licked off my glistening juices. Leah then knelt beside the couch, leant over and sucked a nipple into her mouth. She looked so beautiful as she sucked and caressed my breasts; it was a wonderfully sensual moment after the stings of the flogger.

After I had calmed down Leah said, "Let's go to your bed baby, I want you so bad."

I reached out a hand to Leah and she helped me off the couch. We kissed and hugged before I led her to my bedroom where she flopped down on her back with her legs spread wide apart.

"Come on Maria darling lick me, make me cum." Leah purred.

I froze as memories of the previous night and Crimson flashed through my mind. The foul stench of Crimson's pussy and the taste of my vomit seemed so real as I turned away from my beautiful new friend. I was shocked at my reaction and my legs were shaking as Leah jumped off the bed and wrapped her arms around me.

"Come on baby, it's ok, I'm here." Leah crooned as she helped me over to sit on the bed. "It's me Leah, your friend, last night is over, done, finished."

"Oh god Leah, I'm so sorry, it's not you." I was so embarrassed.

"I know sweetie," Leah was so understanding as she kissed my cheek. "Hey lover, it's a natural reaction but I think it's time to get back on the bike."

"I have never ridden a bike." I giggled as I returned Leah's kiss.

"Damn kids brought up in the city." Leah chuckled. "Well it's time you learnt."

"You won't let me fall off?" I asked as Leah's humor helped me to settle.

"I'll teach you baby, I'm clean sweetie, my cunt is as sweet as honey and I need you so much."

I turned to face Leah and our lips met in a long sensuous kiss that sent a shiver through both our bodies. Once again Leah lay back on the bed with her arms and legs spread wide apart.

"Such bad language, you will have to be spanked for that." I said as I took a deep breath, climbed on the bed and knelt between my lover's legs.

"Oh I sure hope so baby, I sure hope so." Leah purred as she raised her hips.

I brushed my fingertips over the soft brown hair covering Leah's labia and said, "This will have to go."

"If you say so Mistress Maria." Leah replied.

We both laughed at Leah's words but there was no denying the thrill of power and excitement I felt at the thought of spanking my lover and shaving her pussy. My memories of Crimson were pushed aside as I licked up the side of Leah's left thigh. I heard Leah moan as the tip of my tongue teased her pubic hair above her slit. I provoked my sexy switch by licking down her right thigh the kissing slowly back up again to her pussy.

"Come on baby." Leah pleaded. "The lights are all green."

I giggled to myself as I added to Leah's frustration by kissing down her left thigh then looking up at her as I licked my lips. Leah was shaking her head from side to side as she looked directly into my eyes with a finger pointing at her crotch. I moved so my mouth was directly over Leah's labia but I made the mistake of stopping as I teased once too often.

"Owwww, mfffffgggg!" I spluttered as Leah grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my face down onto her pussy.

Suddenly Leah was back in charge as she firmly held my head and I had no option but to push my tongue between the folds of her drenched pussy. The double delights of the taste and smell of a clean vagina enveloped my senses as my tongue swirled between Leah's labia. I managed to move my head so my tongue could play with my lover's hard little clit and she moaned loudly as she let go of my hair. I started to bob my head up and down to use my tongue like a small cock while I slurped my darling's wonderful love juices. The sounds of pleasure from Leah told me I was having the effect that we both desired as my tongue explored the folds of her vagina. I used my fingers to spread her lips apart and stopped for a few seconds to gaze at Leah's pink wet pussy. Leah yelped and her body jumped as I rubbed her cute little clit with a fingertip before I returned to licking her pussy as if it was an ice cream. It wasn't long before Leah screamed as a powerful climax shuddered through her perspiring body. I scrambled out from between Leah's legs to kneel beside her and kiss her deeply so she could taste her love juices on my lips. Then I lay beside my shaking lover, stroking and caressing her as she slowly calmed down. I loved the way Leah's breasts rose and fell as she gulped air into her lungs while small tremors of pleasure continued to run through her sexy body.

"Oh baby." Leah panted. "See how great switching can be?"

"How do you mean?" I questioned.

"You were in control when you teased me, then I grabbed your hair and pushed your face into my cunt."

"Oh I loved that." I interrupted. "Yes, you were in control and then I took over again until you came."

"That's when switching is so wonderful baby, the best of both worlds, see what I mean?"

I sat beside my wonderful new friend, nodding and smiling as I comprehended the pleasurable advantages of switching. I decided to stay in Domme mode and moved so I could place a couple of pillows in the centre of the bed.

"Right Leah," I commanded, "Face down over the pillows!"

"Oh yes, right away Mistress!" Leah said with a giggle as she eagerly scrambled into position.

"Face down and stay like that." I ordered. "I'll be right back."

I jumped off my bed and dashed back into the living room where I grabbed the strapon and took it to the kitchen. I carefully washed off the remains of my cum and strapped it around my waist. I laughed as I stroked the cock dangling in front of my groin and I made a few practice thrusts as I imagined screwing my lover. I took the half-empty wine bottle from the fridge and returned to the bedroom where Leah was lying over the pillows. I climbed back on the bed and knelt beside the twin globes of Leah's lovely arse.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers