Spanks for the Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"Now then young lady you used the c word twice and you need to be punished for that." I reprimanded as a shiver of excitement ran through my figure.

"Yes I did Maria and I should be punished, what a silly cunt I am." Leah said with a loud giggle.

I repressed a laugh, placed my hands on Leah's backside and rubbed them over the smooth skin. I felt so powerful as I raised my right hand and brought it down smartly on Leah's firm bum. The sound of my hand smacking bare skin was followed by a small yelp of surprise from my new friend. My hand smacked down again with a wonderful sting and I shivered with excitement with the reversal of our roles. I was soon into a rhythm and I recalled my first time with Elizabeth as I set about learning how to spank. I felt so powerful as I gradually increased the pressure of the smacks to the dual delight of Leah and myself. I loved the way her pale skin changed to a lovely pink colour as I breathed in the strong aroma of Leah's arousal. My hand was stinging so I reached over, grabbed my hairbrush from the bedside table and applied it forcefully to Leah's shapely pink arse.

"Owwwwww! Not so hard!" Leah cried.

"Just be quiet and take your medicine." I giggled as I eased up on the force of my swats.

I loved the sound of the hairbrush and the way Leah yelped and kicked her legs each time it stung the lovely pink globes of her bottom.

"Red Maria, red!" Leah suddenly shrieked.

I dropped the hairbrush on the bed and scrambled into position between Leah's wide spread legs. I shivered as I saw her open pussy that almost seemed to be begging for attention. My sexy friend's body was shaking from the effects of the spanking as I knelt and rubbed the strapon against her labia.

"Oh god, yes fuck me!" Leah yelled as she realised my intention.

Once again I was amazed at my calmness as I carefully pushed the strapon deep into the folds of Leah's vagina. I paused for a few seconds then began my first fuck of another woman. I quickly gained confidence as I pushed and pulled the strapon in and out of Leah's pussy and I loved the sounds emitted by my sexy new lover. After our previous playing and the spanking Leah was again highly aroused and it wasn't long before her body shuddered as she climaxed and she screamed as she collapsed onto the pillows. I quickly withdrew and unfastened the strapon and pulled Leah into my arms to hug and cuddle on the sheet.

"You are amazing." I said as I pulled the duvet over the top of our trembling bodies.

"I need a drink baby." Leah gasped.

I grabbed the bottle of wine from the table and held it to my lover's lips. She coughed and spluttered as she drank some of the refreshing liquid and laughed as she took the bottle from my grasp.

"Drinking from a bottle is like pissing standing up." Leah giggled. "It's definitely a male thing."

"They can piss standing up but they can't have multiple orgasms." I laughed as I continued the joke.

"Thank God for that!" We cried loudly in unison before collapsing laughing back onto the bed.

We lay cuddling and kissing as we recovered from the effects of the previous few hours. After a short time I was suddenly overcome by tiredness caused by lack of sleep and the stress of the past forty-eight hours. I must have dozed off because when I woke I was alone and it was dark outside. I panicked and with a hand over the end of the butt plug I rushed out into the living room to see Leah dressed and sitting on the couch sipping a cup of coffee.

"Oh, for a minute I thought you'd left me." I gasped as I sat and wrapped my arms around my savior.

"No chance of that darling, you were sound asleep so I left you while I tidied up and dressed." Leah said with a wide smile. "Now that we have met I don't want to lose you."

"How can I ever thank you for saving me?" I said emotionally.

"Just be my friend and lover." Leah said reassuringly. "The start has been wonderful but we really hardly know each other. I want to go out with you and spend lots of time getting to know each other."

"Oh me too sweetie, you are right, we did connect in your shop so let's make the most of it."

Leah placed her coffee mug aside and kissed me tenderly. "We will baby but it's nearly seven thirty I have to go now. I have a bit of work to do before tomorrow and you need to sleep."

"I'll call you tomorrow, ok?" I asked as we both stood.

"You'd damn well better, or else!" Leah grinned as she picked up her bag.

We hugged, kissed and said our farewells before I watched my sexy new friend drive away. I made myself a quick snack and showered before I fell into bed. Before I drifted off to asleep with the aid of a sleeping pill I vowed to let go of the drama at Elizabeth's home and concentrate on my new life with Leah.

The following weeks passed quickly and my life underwent some amazing changes. Leah and I spent nearly every night together as our lust changed to a deep love unlike anything I had previously experienced in my life. We switched regularly and my confidence grew each time I controlled my beautiful lover. I loved the feeling of being in charge each time I spanked, strapped, fisted, fucked or 'forced' Leah to pleasure me. I had total trust in Leah each time that I submitted to my sexy Domme and the orgasms were strong and plentiful. Some nights we just made love as equals and our sixty-nines were absolutely amazing in their sensuality and strength of orgasms. After a month we decided to live together but neither of our apartments were large enough for both of us and all our belongings. After an extremely frustrating weekend with real estate agents we finally found a large apartment that suited us both.

That night as we toasted our success Leah made me an offer I could not refuse. My lover told me she was taking over another sex shop, turning it into Blyss shop number two and that she wanted me to manage it for her! She said that with my accounting experience I would be a natural and she was sure that the shop would be successful. After talking it over for two hours I agreed with one proviso, that work talk was for work hours only and, unless the topic was urgent, not for our home life. So I quit my old boring job and threw myself into making Blyss number two as successful as Leah's first shop. Through an amazing chain of events I had found my true love and my new destiny. I was so glad that I plucked up enough courage to go to Mistress Elizabeth and through amazing circumstances had found Leah, the love of my life.

THE END.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers