Spare a Planet -- Eat a Pussy

Story Info
Public lewdness? Just her plan to save the planet.
1.1k words
4.26
38k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
electric1
electric1
28 Followers

This story is true, except for the plot. All characters are of the legal age of consent in the municipality in which you are reading this. All rights reserved by the author, including movie rights and Broadway musical rights.

*

"Earth Day – Free Taste" it read on the green t-shirt draped over her slim torso. I was curious what that meant. But the real reason I approached the blonde as she sat at that bus stop was those legs of hers, so beautifully exposed by her skirt. Thank God I wore my sunglasses. I would have hated for her to see how I was ogling those smooth legs warming in the Spring sunshine.

"What's that about?" I asked her.

She looked up from her book. She glanced at me for only a second, then scanned the street. Looking for her bus? Ignoring me?

One more try. "Your shirt," I said.

Her green eyes returned to mine. A faint smile lit her face. "Today's Earth Day. And you know the number one cause of global warming, right?"

"SUV's."

"Nope. The meat industry. According to the UN, livestock farms produce more greenhouse gasses than all vehicles put together. If you give up meat, eggs, and dairy products, it does more for the planet than giving up your car."

"Interesting," I lied.

"So I'm encouraging people to go vegan by offering a free taste of something better than burgers and hotdogs."

"What's that?"

She glanced again at the quiet street. Then she answered my question by lifting her skirt. No panties.

A moment earlier I would have sworn no sight could surpass the beauty of this woman's legs, but boy did she prove me wrong. When I saw her naked muff, my jaw lowered. Her fur was neatly trimmed, and below that lay the most succulent lips a man could imagine.

Very suddenly I became aware of my jeans pressing hard against my growing cock. So much for playing it cool. I just stood there a moment, speechless.

She giggled. "Wouldn't you rather eat this than a wiener?"

"Yeah," I said. "No argument there."

"If you promise to go vegan for just 24 hours, I'll let you taste it right now."

I licked my lips. "I think there's a motel just –"

"I don't have time for that. My bus will be here soon," she said with a grin. "You want a taste or not?"

I focused again on that beautiful pussy. I didn't even look around to see who might witness. My pastor could have stood across the street showing my boss how to use a digital camera, for all I cared. I had to get closer to that pussy.

I dropped to my knees. I placed my hands on her firm thighs, and I lowered my face between. I nearly had my tongue on those luscious lips when she put her hand on my forehead and held me off.

"Ut-uh," she sang. "First you have to promise."

"I promise."

"You'll go vegan for 24 hours and help the planet?"

"Yes! I swear."

"Okay, then." She gently lowered my head toward her cunt. Finally! I slipped my tongue over those lips and up to her love button. Damn, did that pussy taste good!

I heard a car drive past us. I froze a moment. I suddenly thought of Cathy, a co-worker of mine who disapproved of even mild swearing in the office. She was having her lunch break now, too. Oh shit. There were so many dangers I suddenly took seriously.

But I was the only one worried. The blonde vegan didn't stop me. She just laughed when the car rolled away.

Fuck it. I put aside all fears and all rational thought. Such a rare chance for something this wonderful was worth any risk. I kept licking.

Her pussy got juicy. I guess she liked it, too. I knew I was in paradise: my nose nuzzled in her fur, my tongue worshipping her sex.

I imagined how great it would feel to slide my throbbing cock between these warm walls. Would she let me? What would I have to promise? To go vegan for life? Trade my car for a bicycle? Maybe I could promise to be as dedicated as her, offer my dick to women who eat right. If I licked well enough, maybe I could get that bonus for free.

Suddenly, she pushed me away and flapped her skirt down. She pushed my head so forcefully it shocked me. Just my luck, I thought. I finally meet a gorgeous woman offering her pussy to strangers, and it turns out she's unstable.

"There's a cop," she muttered.

That snapped me to reality. I acted as though I were picking up something from the ground, and then I sat beside her on the bench. I risked a peek at the street.

There was the patrol car gliding down the street. A cop inside looked at us. A meaningless glance? Did he suspect?

I tried not to look at him as he stopped at the red light, prolonging his stay.

"Did you like that?" she asked me quietly.

"Oh, yeah." I hoped the cop couldn't read lips. "But you know what would really convince me to go vegan for good?"

"If I went down on you?"

"I guess I am predictable."

She smiled. What a stunning smile she had! Suddenly I wanted to kiss the lips on her face even more than the ones on her pussy.

The light changed, and the patrol car rolled along.

"You are cute," she admitted. "But I'm not doing that right now. Give me your phone number."

I wrote down my number and asked when she would call.

Instead of answering, she asked, "How long have you been vegan?"

"Almost a minute now. Why?"

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" she asked.

"Uh, I'm straight."

"So have you?"

"No."

A bus approached, and she stood. "One thing I'll tell you: cum from a vegan tastes better than cum from a meat-eater. It'll take about two weeks for your system to clean out. So I'll call you in two weeks."

As the bus doors opened, she dropped her voice to a whisper in my ear. "If your cum tastes pure enough, maybe I'll let you put your cock where I know you really want to." In a discrete move, she patted her hand on my hard-on and said, "Keep it warm for me," then climbed onto her bus.

I thought I was going to spurt in my pants right there. My erection didn't die down after I watched the bus take her away. It was still hard even when I got back to work. Thank God I sit in a cubicle.

I always thought it would be difficult to give up meat, eggs, and dairy. Totally change my diet. But any time I felt tempted to eat something that wasn't Earth-friendly, I got past it by thinking how badly I wanted to pass her taste test.

*

If you liked this story, please vote for it.

electric1
electric1
28 Followers