Spare the Rod Ch. 3

Story Info
Brother-in-law is seduced again by beauty.
3.2k words
4.64
99k
21
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katey loved teasing her brother-in-law Scott. She was staying with her sister and him for the summer to help with their little twin boys. Though he was over 20 years her senior, old enough to be her father, he had always been the center of her girlish fantasies. And finally, just recently, when she thought she had the house all to herself, he caught her masturbating by the pool and moaning his name. And that was the start of their very satisfying relationship. Katey knew that her sister had seemed to loose all interest in sex. And Katey was very glad to fill in.

She had even visited him at his office, to both their great enjoyment. They both seemed to especially love this "Daddy" Fantasy they played. It was a real turn on for her to play the "naughty girl" and have him be a bit forceful with her. She loved driving him over the edge.

Katey's sister had just left with the twins for movie night at the local library. It was a program that her Woman's Club did once a week in the summer for children. They would be gone for a couple of hours. Scott was a little late getting home, but just as she settled herself on the couch she heard his car in the driveway. She smiled to herself and felt her juices start to flow.

"Hi Scottie, you look beat," she empathized.

"It was a long day. Where is everyone?" Scott asked.

"Movie night, they won't be back for a couple of hours. Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked coyly, as she ran a hand back and forth over her inner thigh.

"Uh, um, yeah, movie night, I forgot, well, I got something to eat on the way home. I think I'll just grab a shower." Scott's eyes were glued to that delicate hand running up and down her smooth, young thigh. He was determined to be good.

"Well, if you need me to scrub your back, just give a holler," the little coquette teased.

Scott still could not believe that this nubile beauty wanted him, and was so very good at being bad. But she was family and he swore to himself that he would keep his hands off. Just thinking about her had him walking around with a heavy cock all day. He couldn't stop thinking about the times they'd already gotten together. He took some relief in the shower in hopes that it would help him keep his wits about him until his wife got home.

He felt refreshed from his shower, changed into shorts and a T-shirt and started down the hallway to the family room.

"Scottie, is that you," Katey called from her room.

Her door was partly open, so he peeked in to answer. And there she was in all her naked glory, laid out on the bed like a feast for a starving man.

"Katey," he admonished, shutting the door behind him. "We can't do this anymore, it's not right, I'm your brother-in-law, I'm old enough to be your father."

"But that's part of the turn on, isn't it," she stated as she leaned against her pillows and stuffed animals and trailed her fingers up around her firm high breasts. The setting sun shone through the windows casting fiery blond highlights in her long silky hair.

"Katey, I swore I wouldn't touch you again," Scott stated, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked like such a little girl, her smooth naked body, laid out among her stuffed animals. Her skin so satiny smooth and firm.

"You don't have to touch me if you don't want, you could just sit right there and watch..." Katey smiled suggestively, as she picked up a small brown teddy bear and nuzzled him between her breasts. "I love to feel their soft fur against my skin. It feels so sexy, and at the same time makes me feel like a little girl doing naughty things."

"You are a naughty girl, Katey. Those animals are very lucky." Scott rasped as he sat hard into the chair by the door.

Katey flipped over on top of a very large stuffed animal, it looked like a big St Bernard that was laying down with it's big head resting on its large paws. "This one is especially soft, I love to run my body all over his fur, my nipples get all hard when I do it, see." She arched up off the dog to show her hard, pink nipples to Scott. Her body looked young and petite, she was very athletic, and her breasts rose firm and round, topped with those delicious erect nipples.

Something else was getting erect. Scott could feel his cock harden, even after the workout he'd given it in the shower. Her firm young skin practically glowed, beckoning to him.

"Looks like you enjoy watching me, hmmmmm Scottie? Why don't you take your cock out and give him some air? " Katey urged. "I love to see your beautiful cock, I love knowing it gets so hard for me," she cajoled as she licked her full lips.

Almost in a daze, Scott took out his hardening cock and began to slowly stroke it's fat length.

Katey smiled and stretched as she rubbed her young tits against the soft fur of her doggie. She rolled over onto her back, her lithe body arched over the large animal. Her hands came up and pulled at her nipples. "Mmmmmmm, my nipples are so sensitive, when I pull them like this it's like they are attached to my little pussy..."

Scott stared at her nipples and watched as her hips began to rise and fall. One of her delicate hands traveled down over her firm belly and danced over her naked pubic area. She looked so young with her pussy shaved clean. He could see how wet she was as her fingers began to trace her precious, pink pussy.

"Finger yourself for me, sweetie," Scott urged.

"You know I can't refuse you when you get that voice. I love it when you command me." Katey's voice dropped as she slipped a finger inside her dewey pussy and moaned.

"That's a good girl, you're so wet, slip in another finger."

"Yes, Sir, whatever you want," she groaned as another finger disappeared into her wetness and she spread her legs further apart.

"That's it baby, you look so hot finger fucking yourself. Does it feel good, baby?" Scott asked, continuing to stroke his growing cock.

"Yes, Daddy, Ummmmmmmm, it feels so good."

Scott groaned along with her, that word 'Daddy' set them both off.

"That's it baby, your such a sexy girl. Fuck yourself for Daddy."

"Oh, yes Daddy, it feels so good. I love you watching me Daddy, watch my fingers go so deep in my little cunny. Mmmmmmmm, I'm gonna cum Daddy, I'm gonna rub my clitty and cum so hard for you. Mmmmmm, Daddy, I love to play with my little pussy. I love thinking of your big cock going in and out of my tight pussy. I lay in bed and think about you Daddy, about your hard cock, inside me, fucking me." Katey panted as she worked the fingers of one hand in and out of her pussy as the other hand joined in and she rubbed her swollen clit.

"That's it baby, work that clit for Daddy, fuck yourself for Daddy, baby, that's it my little girl, cum for Daddy, Cum Now..."

"YES, YES, DADDY MY CLITTY IS ON FIRE, SOOOOO GOOOOOD DADDY, WATCH ME, WATCH ME CUMMMMMMM FOR MY DADDDDDDDDDDY. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Katey's young body jerked and arched over the big dog she still laid over. Her firm skin shined with the dew of her exertion and the juices from her pussy ran down into her little puckered ass hole.

" Oooooooo Daddy, I'm so wet, do you see how wet I am....."

"Yes, Baby girl, so wet, just for your Daddy. Mmmmm, baby, you look so tasty. Do it my little Katey, taste your juices for Daddy. Take your wet finger and taste your pussy juice." Scott instructed.

"Oooooooooo, Daddy, I can't do that, that's so naughty," Katey said in a little voice, but her eyes shined in anticipation.

"But, you are such a naughty little girl, aren't you Katey? Now do as Daddy says and lick that cunt cream off your fingers." Scott commanded.

Katey took her fingers out of her pussy and, staring right into his eyes the whole while, slowly put both fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. Her eye lids lowered as if it was the most delicious taste in the world.

"Mmmmmmm, you make me so wet, Daddy. I want to taste you too Daddy. Please Daddy, come to me......"

Scott could no longer resist. He stood up, dropped his pants and boxers on her floor and walked towards the bed. His hard, thick cock bouncing with each step. Katey slipped onto the floor and got on her knees right in front of him as he reached the bed.

Sweet little Katey, looked up at him as she took his long, thick rod into her little hands and rubbed it against her cheek. "MMMMMMMMMMM you're wet too Daddy. Did you get wet watching me Daddy. Your cock feels so silky against my skin."

Her hands cupped his full balls, her finger tips tickling just behind them. Her pointy red tongue came out to sip at the nectar glistening on the head of his rigid cock. "Ooooooooo, baby girl, that's it. You're such a sexy little girl."

"MMMMMMMmmm, I love the taste of your cream Daddy, all your cream just for me Daddy." Her tongue swirled around the purple head, taking all his precum and leaving behind her own glistening saliva. She nipped and kissed the head as her fingers caressed his balls. Just as she took his length into her warm, wet mouth, he felt her fingers slowly dancing back to his brown pucker hole.

"Ooooooooooo God, Baby doll, suck me, that's it, let me fuck that little mouth." Scott groaned. He stared down at her, watching her pink mouth fill with his fat cock as she stared up at him with half lidded eyes. He saw one of her hands dive between her legs and bury itself into her still dripping pussy. He felt his balls tighten up as she moaned.

As he watched this beautiful young girl work his cock deeply in and out of her mouth, he saw her glistening fingers find their way back to his ass, and then the pressure of one finger trying to gain access into his ass. His knees grew week and he leaned back against the bed.

"Does Daddy need to lay down?" Katey grabbed both of his ass cheeks as she slowly got up off her knees. Dragging her firm young breasts up over his hard cock, taking extra time to rub them back and forth all around his erection. When she was standing all the way, she dragged his shirt up over his head and threw it on the floor with his shorts. Her hot mouth found his hard little nipples and she sucked strongly on one, while flicking the other with her finger nail.

Shivers of electricity ran through him. "Katey, baby, God, where do you learn this stuff. You're driving me crazy."

"Do you like it Daddy? Does Daddy want more from his little girl?" Katey pushed him back onto the bed so that he was half sitting with the big stuffed dog against his back. He swung his legs up onto the bed.

Katey climbed up onto the bed and straddled one of his legs, her mouth dove down onto his throbbing rod. "OOOOOOOOOOOOO yes baby, Daddy loves it, anything his little girl does is so hot!" Scott leaned back into the stuffed animal to watch her take him again. His cock looked huge going into her young, pink mouth, the veins standing out and throbbing.

He could feel her wet pussy as it slid along his shin, back and forth in the same rhythm that her mouth sucked on his cock. A cock so hard at the moment he thought he could crack walnuts with it. He saw her wet her fingers in her pussy again and braced himself for what was to come.

She sucked up on his cock, popping it out of her mouth, as her finger dipped into his ass. "Does Daddy like this?" she purred as she ran her tits over his thigh and stomach, licking his chest as her finger pressed deeper.

"UUnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg" he groaned.

"Is that a yes, Daddy" Katey whispered against his lips, nipping the lower own with her teeth and then licking it better. "Tell me Daddy, do you like your little girl's finger in your ass????" She was now really riding her pussy over his leg, getting herself off as well.

"OOOOOOOOOOO GOD YES, BABY. DADDY LOVES YOUR LITTLE FINGER IN MY ASS. SUCK MY COCK BABY, LET DADDY FUCK YOUR MOUTH WHILE YOU FUCK MY ASS." Scott grunted, he had one hand in her hair guiding her down to his cock again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm yes, Daddy, fuck my mouth, cum in my mouth Daddy."

Katey slid his cock back into her mouth as her finger fucked in and out of his ass. Her slick pussy rode over his leg as she came closer and closer to another orgasm. When he felt her body shake, and felt her moaning around his turgid cock, his body shuddered.

"YES BABY, YES, RIDE DADDY'S LEG, CUM ALL OVER MY LEG KATEY BABY, SO WET, YOUR SO HOT, OH BABY, FEELS SO GOOD, YOUR MOUTH, YOUR FINGER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS......" His body bucked and he felt a wave of pleasure travel from the base of his spine right out the top of his head.

He lifted her face to his and kissed her passionately. He couldn't believe what just happened. He just had the most intense orgasm of his life, and yet, he hadn't cum. The feeling just kept building and building, he'd never been so turned on, he felt like he might explode if he didn't get some release.

"Oooooo Daddy, that was so good, but you didn't cum yet, did you Daddy? What can I do, tell your little girl what she can do to help her Daddy?" Katey kissed up and down his neck, up to his ear, her little cat tongue finding it's way inside. "Mmmmmm Daddy, your cock feels like a hot steel pipe, it's so hard, does it hurt Daddy?"

"Daddy really needs you now, baby, get on your hands and knees." Scott raised up onto his knees and grasped Katey around her waist, he nearly threw her over that big Doggy that was now looking at them with those big droopy eyes and that big brown plastic nose. The dog raised her up to the perfect height for his cock to impale right into her soaking, succulent pussy. He sand in to the hilt, he could feel the softness of the dogs fur on his balls. Her lower body rode the big dogs head as he fucked her.

"UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, YES DADDY, OH YES, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK MY LITTLE PUSSY SO HARD. YOUR COCK IS SO BIG AND HARD DADDY, FILLING ME, STRETCHING ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

"THAT'S RIGHT BABY, TAKE DADDY'S COCK, OH GOD YOU ARE SO TIGHT. FEELS SO GOOD ON MY COCK BABY, YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD. DO YOU LIKE THAT BABY GIRL?" Scott had a hold of her hips guiding her back and forth on his cock.

"OH YES DADDY, FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL, SHOVE YOUR BIG COCK IN TO MY PUSSY, YES YES YES."

They were both working themselves into a frenzy. It was a good thing no one was home as they were both getting very vocal.

Scott thought he would explode but just seemed to be teetering on the edge, he needed to go over badly. And there in front of him, was her little pink pucker hole. Winking up at him, begging for attention.

He wet a finger and rimmed her tight little hole. "YES DADDY, YES, FEELS SO GOOD, STICK IT IN ME, STICK IT IN ME." Katey begged.

Scott slid his cock out of her pussy, he coated his fingers in her juices and smothered them all around her tight little hole. Then he slowly pressed the tip of his cock against her ass.

"DO YOU WANT THIS BABY, DO YOU WANT DADDY'S COCK IN YOUR ASS, BABY, DADDY REALLY NEEDS TO CUM, TELL ME KATEY GIRL, TELL ME YOU WANT IT."

"YES DADDY, STICK YOUR BIG COCK IN MY ASS, DEEP IN MY ASS, FUCK ME DADDY, CUM IN MY ASS DADDY, NOW, NOW, FILL ME UP DADDY." Katey grunted and begged in as she offered him her ass, tipping her hips up towards him.

Scott looked down at his cock, coated in her juices, he pressed it slowly into her ass, slipping the head past the tight entrance. "SPREAD YOUR ASS FOR MY COCK, BABY," he ordered as he raised her upper body, filling his hands with her heaving breasts and pulling her back against his chest. Katey put her hands on her ass and spread it apart for his cock. As she arched back the big dogs plastic nose caught right on her sensitive, swollen, clit. She slammed back into him, taking his cock all the way into her tight ass. Scott pulled at her nipples and almost mauled her neck with his mouth.

"OH GOD, DADDY, YES YES, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS, OOOOOOOOOO IT FEELS LIKE THIS DOGGIE IS LICKING MY CLITTY, YES YES YES, FUCK ME FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL IN HER ASS DADDY, GIVE ME YOUR CUM, CUM IN MY ASS, OOOOOOOOOO THIS DOGGIE IS MAKING ME CRAZY, CUM IN ME DADDY, CUM WITH ME , WITH ME, NOWWWWWWWWWWWW....."

Katey rocked her hips hard back and forth, riding the big dogs nose and her brother-in-laws cock until she was almost frothing at the mouth in ecstasy. Scott could feel her whole body spasm as she came, could feel her bucking and her ass clenching on his highly sensitized cock.

"YES, YES, RIGHT THERE BABY GIRL, I'M GONNA CUM, IN YOUR LITTLE ASS, TAKE DADDY'S COCK IN YOUR LITTLE ASS WHILE THAT DOGGIE GETS YOUR LITTLE CLITTY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTT." Scott made a low primal sound as his whole body orgasmed and he emptied what felt like gallons of cum into that tight little ass.

The next thing either of them were aware of were their sweat soaked bodies collapsed on top of that good old St. Bernard, both still trying to catch their breaths. Katey's ass still high in the air with Scott's cock buried deep inside. His cum tickling her as it dribbled out of her ass, mixing with her pussy juices. Both were totally spent as they laid there in the dying sunlight trying to gather the strength to move. Totally sated and totally wasted, but with just enough strength left to curl their lips into very satisfied smiles.

***I really enjoy hearing your feedback, this is for all of you who requested another Chapter in this story, I hope you enjoyed it. Be sure to vote.***