Spark the Runner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arl Mihn Daashhh!!!" This time she vocalized it as she also blasted his brain with her explosion of energy. This time, though, she was throbbing on the couch and Tonya and Okami were trying valiantly to stay latched on against Erliss' thrusts.

"I'm pretty sure that means I'm cumming!" Okami observed as she gave up trying to keep suckling. It was hard enough keeping Erliss on the couch, she was writhing so hard.

It is the equivalent of the human Oh, my God! Asslur thought to all of them and all three were suddenly aware that they hadn't been paying attention to the two males. 'I am orgasming' would be Gnithh Spaahl! There really is no direct translation, unfortunately.

"Good to know," Tonya nodded in Asslur's direction. "Does that mean she has not had an orgasm, yet?"

I believe she has, as you humans say it, 'tripped over' a couple of times, Asslur answered. So far, you seem off to a good start.

A good start? Spark thought to himself, halfway up his forearm in the big Cresco female. I'm so fucking horny, I'm going to finish soon... I'll be lucky if I don't just blow my load trying to get her off...

Get ready to blow your load all over her, Tonya's voice came to Spark's mind. I seem to remember reading something about them liking human semen. If I am wrong, I will help Okami sew you back together. Three... two... one...

Spark scrambled to get over on his back enough that if he came as hard as he thought Tonya was going to make him, at least some of it would land on Erliss.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!!!" Spark wasn't subtle when Tonya's wave of libido slammed into him. He was already primed from Erliss. This was just touching off the powder. When he finally got his heart rate and breathing down near normal, he amazed himself. He looked up along Erliss' torso and she was coated with streams of his jism. Almost like streusel icing... line after line, crisscrossing her abdomen. And then he realized her pussy... cunt, quim, whatever... was milking his arm. And noticed that now he could see the little pucker he'd expected to be her anus. Not as pronounced as with the males, but still there. Gotta remember that... he thought.

Erliss was lying back, eyes mostly closed, spraying a fountain of her milk, torrents of her honey running down Spark's arm...

I think we were successful, Tonya's voice came to Spark. Let us not stop, now. Let us see if we can saturate her to the point where she asks us to stop. If her lubricant is as powerful as her milk, you should be ready to explode again in a few minutes. I am beginning to understand why humans are so enthralled with Cresco sex...

I may not be human, Okami's thoughts broke in, but I'm still susceptible... it's taking her milk longer to get to me than it would a human, I think, but if I don't get fucked soon, I'm going to throttle someone...

As if in answer to Okami's thoughts, Erliss let go of Tonya and Okami and instead lifted Okami up, easily lifting her over Erliss' head and using her other two arms to spread Okami's legs, lowering her to her mouth. Okami's howl as Erliss' long, snake-like tongue dart out and up into Okami's cunt was reminiscent of how she'd go off when Tonya would make her cum.

Erliss was, essentially, tongue-fucking Okami and Okami was going nuts.

Do you think they can hear our conversations? Tonya's voice came over the transceiver.

I don't know, Spark answered, trying to decide if he should keep fisting Erliss or try something different. It doesn't matter, though, as long as Erliss is happy...

Well, then, let us try something, she came back. As soon as you are fully erect, stick your dick in her. I am going to play with some perceptions...

Spark had learned quite a while ago to trust Tonya, especially when it came to matters of sex and/or metaphysics. The effect Erliss' "honey" was having on him meant he was going achieve full erection momentarily. He decided to follow Tonya's instructions.

He eased his hand out of Erliss while she was busy turning Okami into orgasmic mush. Then he turned and knelt so that he could line up with her slit. He was already aching with the desire to cum as he slipped into the Cresco female, to find that she was hot, wet and still pulsing. Almost instantly, Erliss' vaginal muscles tightened down to fit him and began milking him, while a huge wave of unfettered libido washed through him.

Okay, Spark heard Tonya and the smile in her voice, let's make you bigger...

Spark knew it wasn't physically possible. Or at least, he was sort of sure it wasn't. She was playing with perceptions, she had said. But his perception right then was that he had about tripled in length and girth, and Erliss appeared to think so, too, because she moaned -- while still tonguing Okami -- and then started thrusting back into him, hard. It wasn't long before she cried out again in what Spark had come to realize was her orgasm signal.

Alright! he thought to himself. Let's see what we can do with this!

Spark's best guess was that they spent the next forty-five minutes or so driving Erliss to orgasm after orgasm, while she finished wiping out Okami and then swapped for Tonya. Tonya wasn't about to be wiped out and Okami had gone back to suckling. So Spark's fucking and cumming, Okami's sucking and Tonya's manipulation of their metasphere all combined to actually sate the Cresco.

She began a constant quivering, all over her body, and had to set Tonya back down. It was as if Erliss was going into some kind of seizure. That's when Ossran came over to Spark and told him, telepathically, please ease up and just hold her -- you have managed to push her past her threshold and she is in a state of perfect bliss... not usual for humans. She will eventually calm down.

Spark wasn't about to argue. Neither were Tonya and Okami. All three eased off the sexual stimulation and just held Erliss' quivering body. Which was not at all unpleasant. Definitely a nice descent from the orgasmic highs they'd been on. And she did, eventually, calm down.

That... her voice filtered into their minds, was most amazing, and I thank you very, very much...

Our pleasure, Spark thought back.

I certainly hope so, she responded. You will want to rehydrate, I am sure. Asslur and Ossran will attend you. I am... exhausted. Sated, and exhausted. We will get together, soon, to discuss introducing you to our Ambassadors...

As you wish, my Lady, Spark told her, gently patting her thighs as he got shakily to his feet.

Thank you, my Lady, for a most incredible experience, Okami thought to her as she also managed to stand up.

We are at your service, my Lady, Tonya told her as she gently petted her breasts, abdomen and groin before standing up and joining the others. Asslur approached with three cold bottles of enriched water.

It is our understanding that this drink will help your bodies recover more readily, he told them, offering the drinks.

Spark, Tonya and Okami all took the drinks gratefully, and when they had imbibed a good amount, asked to be shown out. Asslur summoned Lewd Lou, who in turn escorted them to the street.

Lou handed them rainbow colored tokens as they got ready to depart.

"Yer all t'ree welcome here whenevah ya want," he told them. "That token gets ya VIP and no cover. I'm sure I'll be seein' ya 'round."

"I'm sure your partners have their ways," Spark told him, "but just in case, here's the land line to where we're staying, so they can contact us, if they want to..."

Then the three took their leave and stepped back out into the dim haze of depravity that was Spoke Six... and not one creature bothered them at all as they walked back to their apartment.

* * * * *

"This is very amazing stuff, Jamie," Tonya announced from her bedroom.

"You may not need sleep, wife," he called back to her from his bedroom. "But I do... uh... what stuff? And what's amazing about it?"

"The 'milk and honey' I collected from Erliss," she answered. "I scooped some off of her when we were leaving. The protease chains are phenomenal. They seem to target L-lysine and L-arginine amino acids in a way I'm not familiar with, but which seems to have the net effect of boosting the male sexual response, and would be very effective with humans."

"I don't need a chemical analysis to tell me she affected my male sexual response," Spark answered. "And you don't, either. I seem to remember you getting rather cranked."

"But, Jamie... imagine if we could synthesize this and market it..."

"Oh, God! I've created a capitalist..." Spark moaned. "Going to sleep now..." He pulled a pillow over his head and tried to pass out. It wasn't working. There were too many stimulating memories circulating in his brain and even his "plug" for blocking his wirehead sensitivity wasn't doing anything about them.

Moments later, he felt Tonya slide into the bed with him. Then her arms reached out to hold him and her hands softly bracketed his face as she leaned in to kiss him.

"If you are having trouble sleeping, Jamie," she said softly, "just relax, drop your shields and let me help you. My shields will cover us both. We can deal with 'what is next?' after we wake up."

"Yes, ma'am," he muttered into her shoulder. "G'night..."

"Actually, it is morning," she corrected him. "But I understand the sentiment."

A few moments later, Spark was out cold.

* * * * *

Spark woke to the feeling of trouble.

Tonya was still next to him, but she was also awake, alert and looking concerned.

"What's the problem?" Spark asked as he put his shields back up and started to get out of bed.

"Okami," Tonya told him. "There is a problem, but I am not sure where and I am not sure what."

"Then let's go look," Spark told her and headed out to the kitchen area. Okami wasn't there, and not in the living room area either, so Tonya took a quick look in Okami's bedroom.

"Not there," she reported. "I do not think she is here."

Spark nodded as he noticed the sheet of note paper on the counter and picked it up to read it.

"Went to the store to get something to cook that doesn't come out of a can," Spark read aloud. "Be back in a few. O."

"Well, shit," he added, looking over at Tonya. "She probably got grabbed or something. Can you figure out where she is?"

"Probably," Tonya told him. "I will have to run the datanet, and it will take me a bit to get camouflaged."

"I don't know how much of 'a bit' we have," Spark told, "but get on it. I'm going to gear up for a Go Rescue The Princess run..."

Tonya nodded and turned her mind to finding Okami while Spark broke out the hardware. By the time he was suited up, she had an answer.

"Down Spoke Six, in a place called Izvrascheny," she told him. "Someone cannot spell."

"Russian mob, though," Spark answered. "Bet on it. Who else would name their place 'Perverted'?"

"Would you like me to retrieve her, husband?" Tonya asked. "So that you are not exposed to danger?"

"We don't want to advertise your special abilities, wife," he answered, considering their options. "We'll go together, I'll play the tough guy, you hurt the ones I tell you to... unobtrusively. We don't want some bright guy figuring out who we are. We go in, demand our friend back and walk our way past any interference until we find her, then bring her back. The trail of bodies is going to get noticed, but there isn't much we can do about it."

"There is something I can do about it," Tonya told him. "Their memories of what happened will be muddled. The security cameras, on the other hand, are going to need to fail before we get there."

"That, I can handle," Spark told her. "Place called Izvrascheny, down Six... give me a few."

"I will be getting dressed in something appropriate," Tonya told him, heading off for the bedroom.

Okay, best way to jack into Hellas Planitia and not get noticed, Spark thought. Utilities, probably... HVAC has a central hub... that'll do. He jacked into the dataport next to the thermostat and started his run, using some of the shielding provided to him by the Professor before he and Tonya came to Mars. The Professor was damned good at what he did and Spark was confident he could screw up the security cameras without being noticed. The question was, screw them up how?

They're going to notice the bodies, he thought as he made his way through the utility feed, down Spoke Six and to the bar where Okami was being held. I can put them on a loop so they don't notice anything until after the fact. But they'll figure it out eventually. What I need is a time bomb I can remotely detonate... say, as we're approaching the door... so everything goes fuzzy until after we leave. They'll know they were hacked, but it won't be fancy enough to make them think it wasn't just an amateur EMP. And Tonya messing with their memories will make it useless...

In the end, that's what he did. He got into the controls for the bar's video feeds and planted a program he could activate as they approached. All it would do would be to create static on the feed until they were gone. That would have to do. He was counting on Tonya to do the rest.

Ready when you are, Tonya's thought reached him as he was backing out of the run. He unjacked and turned to look at her, involuntarily giving out a low whistle. He was used to seeing her naked -- as used to it as a human could get, anyway -- but this was a whole different spin. She was in a black stretch catsuit that looked sprayed on, with a utility belt, high boots and a black trench coat over it all. Very much like Spark's "evil dude" attire. Spark wasn't sure what all the little pouches on the utility belt held, but the image was subtle and threatening at the same time.

"Okay, let's do it," Spark told her. "It's mid-afternoon, so there won't be as much traffic. The Governor's Boys should pretty much ignore us. I've rigged a static bomb in their video feed which I'll activate when we get there. Then it's me threaten, you hurt. Let's go get our friend back."

They walked out of the apartment and made their way through The Hub until they reached Six. Apparently, they looked sinister enough that they were given a wide berth by the populace. They did get a twice over from the GB's controlling traffic at the entrance to Six, but they didn't get a hassle. The hookers and pushers seemed to be the only ones on the main drag hawking their wares. The noises coming from the bars and shops that were open were subdued and they had no trouble locating the bar. They weren't surprised to see two Bratva-looking men at the door, backed up by a couple of Gorman.

Spark activated his static bomb as they approached.

"What's the cover?" Spark asked as he came up to one of the doormen.

"Two hundred kredity," the sallow-faced man told him. "For her. You can wait outside."

"That will not be acceptable, my friend," Spark told him in a low, even voice. "I am here to retrieve property stolen from me and I will be entering your establishment. As will she. I am sure you will understand."

"Look, mudak," the guy told Spark, stepping forward, "you don't tell me what to do, got it? So udirat!"

He reached out to push Spark and as soon as he made contact, he fell screaming to the floor, balled up and shaking like crazy.

"Do not touch me," Spark told him in the same even voice. "And you..." he turned his attention to the others who weren't sure what the hell was going on, "you will get out of our way."

"The fuck we will, khuyesos..." the other human told Spark, moving towards him a little in a threatening way, but stopping short of touching him. Then he suddenly went to his knees, holding his head and moaning in agony.

"You're not listening," Spark informed him, then turned to the Gorman. "Do I have to hurt you, too?"

The two of them looked at each other, shrugged, and moved back out of the way.

"Thank you," Spark told them as he moved forward, Tonya flanking him.

Past the bar, through the door marked Forbidden, second door on the left, stairs leading down, Tonya thought to Spark's mind. Two guards at the bottom.

Spark kept moving and was not surprised when the patrons in the dusky room seemed to get nervous and move away from them. One guy, probably another Russian mobster, started to intercept them as they reached the Forbidden door, but suddenly fell into a table, retching violently.

Well, at least you haven't killed anyone, yet, Spark thought to Tonya as he found the stairs and started down.

Only if I have to, husband, she thought back. The guards are armed. Soon, they won't be.

When Spark reached the landing at the bottom, two guys in ballistic mesh were standing in front of a steel door, holding their hands in pain, while white hot submachine guns lay at their feet.

Damn, I love you, he thought to Tonya.

I know, she thought back.

I'm glad I'm your pet, he thought before addressing the men. "One of you, open the door." They did not look at all like they were going to cooperate. They definitely did not move to open the door.

Spark pointed a finger at one of the men and he sank to his knees, holding his burned hands to his ears. Then Spark pointed to the other. "You," he addressed the man. "Open. The. Door."

The man jerked and twisted a little, but managed to pull out a keycard that was around his neck and press it to the sensor. The door unlatched and swung open a little. Spark moved forward and took the keycard from the guard.

"Thank you," he told him. "I'll just hold onto this for a little while..." Then he and Tonya moved past the guards and through the door. Before them was a long concrete hallway with occasional hatch-like doors set into the walls.

This whole area is heavily shielded, Tonya commented as they walked along. I believe we want the next to last door on the left.

Spark approached it and noted that it was a standard dogged hatch -- no electronics or fancy lock. Cover me, he thought to Tonya as he grabbed the bar and undogged it, pulling it towards himself. A quick look inside showed a hall with barred cells on either side. All the cells were empty, save one, and Spark didn't need to see what was happening to know that Okami was getting raped.

His anger swelled and he could feel Tonya's energy ramping up as well, as the two of them eased down the aisle to get a better look at what was going on.

In one of the cells, Okami was fastened over a low table, on all fours. Heavy manacles secured her wrists, ankles and knees, while a chain secured over her lower back held down her torso. One human guard and one Gorman were in the cell with her, both with their pants off. The human was fondling himself while he watched the Gorman drilling Okami. Spark knew Okami could take a lot, but her cries and moans indicated she was not happy with this at all, and was in quite a bit of pain.

Spark was starting to pull out his pistol to take out the guards when they suddenly slumped in place, the human landing face down on the concrete floor and the Gorman falling backwards out of Okami and landing face up.

They are not dead, Spark heard Tonya in one of the coldest voices he had ever heard. Yet.

Spark decided not to say anything, put his pistol back and hurried over to assess Okami.

"The cavalry's here," he told her as he figured out how she was locked down and what it was going to take to unlock her. Okami only moaned and slumped in place.