Sparking A Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't even know it won't feel good!" Kara pressed, drawing close to Alex—close enough for the heat of her body to penetrate into Alex's flesh, make her feel overwarm, feverish. Too hot for her pajamas. At least she'd stopped touching herself... "Imagine it does, imagine I do please you—"

"Of course you'd please me, Kara. You're so cute and such a giving person and why am I talking about my sister like that?"

"But picture it. Imagine we're at an orgy. It's a dark room, pitch black, and there are so many bodies entwined together, on the floor, rolling around together flesh to flesh."

Alex stared at Kara as she spoke, so vehement, soengaged. The intensity of her was voluptuous, sexual in and of itself. She spoke like she was on the verge of orgasm, her lithe body panting with exertion. Alex had never realized just how sexy her sister was before. Had she?

"You're there, and I'm there, and we're kissing people, touching people, and it all feels nice." Kara moved in and kissed Alex's cheek, as suddenly and as directly as a cobra striking. "But we can't see anything in the darkness." She kissed Alex's cheek again, just as briefly. "So we might end up kissing each other." Another kiss. Slightly longer this time. Like Kara had trouble bringing herself to separate from Alex. "Touching each other." Alex felt a sharp urge to twist her head as Kara kissed her again. "And if it felt good..." Maybe Alex had turned her head, because this time when Kara kissed her cheek, she caught the edge of Alex's lips. "Would you stop? Would you even notice that it was my body in the middle of so many others? And would it make any difference, when it felt so good? Because it would feel good, Alex, I just know it would..."

She'd talked for so long—it felt like an eternity—without kissing Alex. Alex suddenly need that kiss. She twisted around like a cat, grabbing Kara, kissing her.

It didn't feel good. It felt perfect.

She tore the sheets away, finding Kara's naked body waiting for her—the little minx had undressed right next to her—and kissed her as she put her hand on Kara's hip and felt the heat of her pussy and ground the heel of her hand into the arrowhead of Kara's pubic hair, the pressure enough to just reach Kara's cunt, to show her how ready Kara was, and Kara sighed into her mouth as they kissed.

It was so hot, devouring that sigh on those lips. Alex felt herself swelling against her pajama bottoms, the material that touched her becoming wet and clingy. Like Kara's tongue would be if Alex mounted her face. And Kara would let her do that. Kara would let her do anything, wanted her to do anything.

She stopped kissing Alex. Just long enough to penetrate her with her long middle finger. To see and hear the moan Kara let out as she started being fucked by her sister.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" Alex demanded, barely able to resist stopping to marvel at how Kara's sex felt around her finger. How perfect it was. "You planned this?"

"N-no..."

Alex stopped moving her finger. Just held it inside Kara, everything up to the knuckle, maybe a small mercy in that. She knew Kara wouldn't have been able to take much more. But she also knew that Kara definitely wanted to be kissed again.

"Honesty will get you more fingers," Alex said. "Lying will get you punished.Did you want this?"

"Yes!" Kara gasped, and Alex took her hand away and slapped Kara's cunt and put in two fingers and if Kara wasn't coming, wasn't having an orgasm that looked just fucking fantastic, then Alex didn't know what an orgasm was.

Alex kissed her when it was over. Long and loving, only barely pulling away because Kara followed her up, trying for another one. Alex had to use her other arm, put her forearm across Kara's throat and hold her down. When she did, a grin flickered across Kara's lips.

Alex started moving those two fingers again. It was worth it just to see how wide Kara's eyes got. Shocked at how good it could feel.

"Go on," Alex ordered.

"I... I didn't know what I wanted. I kept wanting to make you happy and spend time with you and make you proud, but I didn't know how. And I just... I just felt likeshittoday, and then I came to you and I felt so good, and I wanted to make you feel good—I wanted you to love me as much as I love you."

Alex rewarded her with a kiss. She would've given her another finger, but Kara wasn't ready yet. Her body was still warming to the slow pump of the two fingers inside her, her hips starting to stir, her body starting to heave against the friction building within her loins.

"Keep going!" Alex said, and she felt Karaclenchat her strident tone.

"And when you hugged me, it felt good, it always feels good, but I got turned on too. I have in the past, sometimes. I was ashamed of myself because I thought you didn't feel that way about me and I thought it would embarrass you. But this time I thought what if it happened, and what if I could... repay you for loving me... make it worth your while to love me. By making you feel good, like..."

"Like?" Alex insisted.

"Rao, do I have to say it?"

"Do you want another finger?"

Kara's mouth fell slightly open. Alex could see the arithmetic going on behind her eyes. If two fingers felt good, how would three feel? And how happy would Alex be with her?

Still, Kara's eyes were cast downward as she answered. "Like Livewire."

Alex jolted her out of her reverie, spanking her pussy again, harder. When she put three fingers in, Kara was pretty much coming already, her legs flying straight out, her arms flung wide, her mouth open in a lost gasp.

Alex milked it, pushing her fingers to Kara's spot—wider and warmer than a human's would be—stroking it with three knotted fingertips. Kara's eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm went on and on, the pleasure not leaving but crushing down on her body, pushing and pressing inside her until she managed a faint noise of pain.

Alex stilled her fingers, letting Kara recover. "What about Livewire?"

Kara could barely catch her breathe. "If I tell you—will you be my girlfriend?"

"Better than that," Kara said, starting to move her fingers again. Slowly this time. Infuriatingly slow. "I'll be your sister."

"When Livewire attacked me—she made me come. But I wasn't thinking of her when I did. I was thinking of you. I almost screamed your name. I almost—"

Kara broke off into a series of pleasured sobs as Alex struck her pussy, again and again, the flat of her hand crashing against Kara's labia just when it was at its most sensitive.

"It sounds like you want to be my bitch, Kara." Alex stopped spanking her, instead laying her hand flat on Kara's wet, overheated sex. "It sounds like you want me to tie you up. To spank you. To drive you just as far as you can go and then hold you as you come back down." Alex felt Kara's cunt spasm as she whispered all the things she wanted to do to Kara, but at the last one, Kara's shut eyes flew open and she smiled widely, almost tearfully.

"Yes... yes, please—and, and fist me! And queen me!"

"Queen you?"

Kara was suddenly bursting over with enthusiasm, like she was finally getting to deliver a school report she'd worked on for weeks. "You'd sit on my face and hold my head down with your body and I wouldn't be able to move or breathe or do anything but eat you out, I'd make you come so good, Alex, I swear!"

Alex added a fourth finger. Kara was definitely wet enough, loose enough. She shivered in ecstasy—some kind of low-key orgasm as she submitted to Alex. Alex put her forearm muscles into a push deep into Kara, her four fingers touching Kara where she'd never been touched before. Kara's back arched, her breasts straining as she let out a silent scream.

"If you're my bitch, you do as I say."

"Yes, mistress!" Kara said, almost automatically.

Alex pumped her arm again. Practically fisting Kara already. "You're going to quit that awful job and let me find you a better one."

"Yes, mistress!"

"Maybe you can work with me. Maybe you can be my assistant. And when you get bored and start teasing me with that short little skirt or that cute little smile—"

Kara was as lost in the fantasy as she was. "I will, mistress, I will!"

"I'll pull you into a supply closet and bend you over. Any time during the day. Whenever I want."

"Yes, mistress!"

Kara's sex was practically sucking her in. She was leaking like a sieve too. It had to be a Kryptonian thing. Maybe she could actually take Alex's fist, even without lube. It wasn't like Alex's hands were too big.

There was only one way to find out.

Alex bunched her fingers together, pushing Kara's sex slowly, deliberately. Her thumb right in the middle of them.

Kara knew what she was doing. Smiled, flustered, as Alex began to enter her.

"And you're going to tell Winn that you're just not into him!" Alex gritted out, trying to distract herself from just how loose Kara was, how eager her body was to take Alex's fist. God, maybe she could fit both hands into her...

"Yes, mistress!"

Alex held back. The knuckles of all five fingers were in. Kara's pussy was stretched as wide as it would go. All that remained was one last push, for Kara to take the palm of her hand, the heel of it, and then Alex would be in up to her wrist. That was one fact about Kryptonians Alex wouldn't be handing over to the DEO. That you could pretty much fist them for a quickie.

Just one last push...

Alex stared at Kara, straining, red-faced, her eyes narrowed and her teeth gritted, the veins standing out on her neck and forehead. She could tell Kara had never felt this way before. In a way, she was taking Kara's virginity. It felt like that. It really felt like that.

"And you're going to stop drooling over Jimmy Olsen!" Alex commanded, holding herself back, knowing she would push into Kara's cunt—fisting her—but resisting, committing to memory the feel of being outside Kara so she would know just how different it would be having her handsurroundedby her. "Because you're not his, Kara, you're never going to be his, you're mine, Kara,mine—"

She couldn't resist any longer. Couldn't hold back. Kara had to be hers. She had to own Kara's cunt. And she did. She pushed her fist inside, thumb and all, and that cunt was hers, all hers, comingfor her, gushingbecause of her.

"Yours!" Kara screamed, hands flying to Alex's forearm, holding it tight. "Yours! Yours!"

Just as she seemed about to scream herself hoarse, Alex kissed her. And if kissing Kara's sighing lips was good, then jamming her tongue in Kara's mouth and feeling it vibrate with her muffled scream was goddamn magical.

"Leave it in," Kara begged as soon as Alex had taken her lips away. "Please don't stop... just let me keep feeling it?"

"Okay, sweetie. But only for a little while."

Now that the fuck was over—mostly—Alex felt more cautious about what they were doing. She'd practically come herself in sympathy with Kara. Maybe she had; she remembered rutting against Kara's side as she fisted her. But it paled in comparison to the enormous thought of pleasing Kara. She'd actually made Kara climax. Satisfied her. Made her as happy as Alex had ever seen her, and that was saying a lot. That seemed so much more important than getting off herself.

Not that she didn't like the sound of that queening thing.

Alex felt Kara's cunt pulse against her fist, pleasure lingering in her body like the aftershocks of an earthquake, until Kara's body started to stiffen, her movements becoming slower as she was wracked with aches, pains. She knew Kara was getting sore, uncomfortable in this awkward position. Over Kara's complaints, she drew her fist out. Despite herself, Kara relaxed when it was over. And was mollified even more when Alex made her suck a few of her wet fingers.

"Now," Alex said, "when you eat me, you'll have a scientific understanding of the differences between Kryptonians and humans."

"And if I don't make you come fast enough, you should spank me," Kara suggested. "Really hard, so I'll feel it. Maybe with the hairbrush Aunt Nancy gave you?"

One thing hadn't changed at all between them: Kara was still absolutely going to be the death of her.

12