Sparkle!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a tall pedestal table within arm's reach Gary saw a long, green scarf. It was a green that is often mistaken for blue and that made it even more attractive. Gary reached for it and slowly wrapped it around Beth's eyes, throwing her into a dream world that she had only approximated before by closing her eyes. She was now completely in his hands and she submitted willingly.

The circling continued, only now Gary used more than his fingers and hands. His arms enveloped her from behind. He was careful not to squeeze her too forcibly. He wanted to touch her as gently as he could. He barely grazed her skin as his hands explored her ample chest, stopping to pay homage to each of her heavy breasts. With the tips of his fingers he described tiny circles around each of Beth's nipples. They hardened and rose to his touch. \ His excitement was obvious and his erection grew long and hard. His cock found its way between the cheeks of her lovely ass and as he continued to massage her nipples he began to slide his cock up and down on her ass. He had wanted to do this slowly, gently like the two lovers who had been in the room minutes before but the feel of Beth's nipples, the tightness of her ass and the soft moans that she was emitting made that impossible. He started to bend at the knees in order to make the passage of his cock along her ass even longer. As he did so he got bigger and harder and Beth's moans got deeper and louder. Gary's inclination was to continue humping, to ride Beth's butt until he came in a spasm but he thought about the lovers, thought about the remarkable pleasure that goes hand in hand with patient lovemaking and he moved back, making sure that his hands lingered as long as possible on Beth's tits.

"Stay still. Don't move. Just follow my lead."

And she did. Gary kept at least one hand on her so she would know where he was and so she could guess at what he was doing. She felt him on the move again. She thought he was slowly moving around her and she knew she was right when she felt his hot breath on her face. He kissed her on her masked eyes, on her forehead, on her chin. No other touch except his lips on her face. Just that connection was enough to send shocks through Beth's body.

She had already been wet but now her moistness grew. She could feel a tiny trickle of her own juices slide down the inside of her thigh. Gary took a deep breath. She could hear him inhale deeply as though he immediately perceived the scent of her, the musky aroma of her sexiness dripping down her leg.

She lost track of him for a second and then she felt his breath again. This time on her navel. His breath was soon followed by his hot tongue inside that tiny hole, licking the beads of sweat that had gathered there. His licking widened until he was moving his tongue all over her stomach, her hips, the tops of her thighs. His meticulous avoidance of her throbbing cunt made it ache even more and Beth's groans belied her need to be touched there, to be loved there. Now! Immediately!

Up to this point Beth had been utterly restrained. She had accepted Gary's explorations without a move, without an attempt at involvement. But, she was mesmerized with passion, blind with desire and quickly losing control.

Her hands, previously immobile, grasped Gary by the back of the head, aimed him toward her luscious pussy and pressed him to her. He ate ravenously. He sucked juices from the pink lips of her cunt and then went inside for more. Together, they fell onto the pillows and Beth's moans turned to screams.

Her orgasm was sudden and explosive. As they hit the pillows she exploded in rapture. Her legs spread wide, Gary's hands joined the game. He kneaded her clit with his thumbs and prolonged the orgasm. One turned into two; two into three as Beth writhed in passion. Both lost all sense of time. But at some point, Beth had to nudge Gary away from her. She had cum so much that any contact with her pussy gave her a sensation somewhere between profound pleasure and consummate pain. She helped him move away from her slowly, both of them gasping for breath.

They remained next to each other on the pillows for a while. Beth was spent. She eased the blind fold off after a few minutes and saw Gary laying next to her, his cock enormous still.

"Oh, my!" she said. Gary just smiled.

Beth moved closer to Gary. He opened his legs in an inviting way, exposing himself to her completely. She could see Gary's excitement. His cock stood straight up. It was engorged, thick, pulsating. Beth had never imagined how exciting it could be just looking at a cock poised to explode. Gary was seconds from orgasm and Beth sensed that.

She moved between his outstretched legs, kneeling. She used her knees to move his legs wider apart. She wanted to see his balls, to see if they exhibited the same level of excitement as his cock did. She took her hands and moved then gently up his legs, passing through the curly hairs that so generously grew on his body. It tickled and Gary grimaced, afraid that a feeling, any feeling, would throw him into an orgasm.

Suddenly, he felt her hands no more. Beth had both of them poised over him -- one ready to grab his balls the other ready to seize his cock. And that's just what she did. Like a snake charmer quickly grabbing a cobra so that he cannot sting, she snatched his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. Gary started cumming immediately. Beth squeezed his balls harder and stroked his cock so that the sperm shot up into the air. He screamed out and she pumped again as jism spilled all over the silky pillows. Beth milked him until there was nothing left. Then, with his cock still half hard, she kissed its head ever so gingerly.

Then they slept; they slept soundly. When they awoke their clothes were laid out nicely close by. They dressed in silence. They left together and met again the following day in Gary's hotel room. They played and fucked and fucked and played for most of the day, ignoring the conference altogether. They went out for dinner -- Italian -- and came back to the room to fuck some more. They didn't analyze their experience. They had felt what they had felt. They both had found a "sparkle," a tiny flame that they both had thought was extinguished forever. And then, they went home!

12