Sparring Ch. 02

Story Info
Venge and Satavia spar.
942 words
4.32
6.5k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a bad punch you have there, my dear, but is not going to keep me away from you for long." Letting the blood run down until, it slowly began to heal moving into a fighting stance while he looked towards her. Satavia looked towards the man placing her hand over her throat for a moment, it rather hurt to know how strong he was. Scared to realize he is so strong compared to her.

Knowing his force can overpower her physically as well as sexually made her not want to think of what he would do to her if he did out match her. All she did was move herself to her own fighting stance, needing to figure a way to beat this behemoth at his own game. "I'm not afraid to put you down on your ass, if I can make you stagger I can beat you. You're nothing you can be beaten, and I shall see to it." She was determined to prove her worth, he has trained her since they know each other. The woman took off in the man's direction throwing punches at him, moving at him with such veracity.

Punch after punch, Venge moved from her side stepping each punch she aimed to land a single punch on this mountain of pure muscle. Looking at him move so easily dodging her, she could had sworn he blocked at least one of her blows. "Damn it, stand still so I can hit you or throw a fucking punch instead of playing dodge the bullet with me." She was irritated to the point it showed over her cleavage that led down to her perfect lean abdomen. Small little droplets that seemed like sweat gave her skin this simple shine.

What felt like minutes to her was actually hours, she didn't land a single punch on him after the first blow she gave him. Venge leaped back noticing a round house kick that came from nowhere. Landing the man only gave her a small smile then a wink, before he folded his arms over his chest. "You have been lazy as of late, Satavia. Have you been slacking on your training or is it you tend to care more about experiments that are meaningless?" His tone was rough with a deep growling tone to it, his eyes were looking on to her seeing her cleavage heave ever so slightly. "I think you need to be punished to get your ass back on track."

The woman looked at the Venge like he was crazy before she moved towards him, she was pissed off beyond believe seeing how he was aiming to make a fool out of her. Satavia knew the very fighting style he knew as well as planned to use it against him. She inched herself closer and closer to him, her crystal blue eyes gleamed from the lighting that the area cast of where they were. Venge glanced in the woman's direction before he brought his arms down, he didn't like how she was moving around. Venge knew this was about to turn ugly, he moved into his own fighting stance once again.

With no warning Satavia took off, giving the very large male a punch towards his gut then leaped in the air aiming to strike him with her right knee. But the moment Venge wanted to block both blows, Satavia reached around his neck with both her hands in a clench while she let out a snarl that came from her chest "Gotcha!" Giving Venge knee after knee towards his stomach, the large male growled loudly feeling each blow hit their mark. Then it happened Satavia pulled further enough away with a leap upwards kneeing Venge under his chin.

Upon letting the man go, the large male stumbled backwards almost falling. Pulling forwards he fell to one knee. The blow under his chin actually hurt, spitting blood out his mouth he sneering towards her. Venge always hated getting hit, he was a perfectionist. Something he hardly ever admitted to." Okay, Satavia I think we can now take of the little kid gloves." Slowly he stood to his feet cracking his neck, moving towards her like a lion on a prowl, Satavia knew she had to be on her toes seeing this brute of a man moving in a pure straight line towards her. She was glad his dojo was so large from the inside so there was plenty of room to move around.

Cocking his hand back he moved it swiftly closing it on impact towards her gut. With his other fist he aims a lethal blow for the woman's jaw. Satavia moved in the wrong direction after she dodged the punch that was going towards her gut, then fell instantly feeling her head turn to the side feeling a large fist connect square on her pretty little face. As the woman fell from such a blow, she quickly regain her footing swing her left leg towards the tall male that stood over her.

Growling towards the woman, as he felt his leg buckle from her kick. Venge threw another fist towards Satavia while she was still on the floor, seeing the man crouch to swing at her with a fair quick roll she stood up throwing a punch straight into his gut. And since she pushed herself off the floor it gave her all the leverage that was need to wound him greatly. Venge let out a grunt as he spit up enough of his blood from his mouth that came from his insides from such force from the very woman he planned to punish.