Sparring Ch. 04

Story Info
Satavia and Venge Hot and Heavy.
1.1k words
4.42
6.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman slowly stood to her feet looking towards the very large male, a feeling of knowing she actually beat the very man that taught her everything she knew on the idea of being a vampire and to survive. Satavia was always known for thinking on her feet to outsmart any man or woman at their own game. Giving Venge a smile that slowly turned to a grin that curled over her full lips, allowing her tongue ring to slid from between her lips. She slowly walked over to him looking the man over, those crystal blue eyes traced every part of his form until her eyes came to his very large cock that was semi-hard. From her gaze upon the very thing she didn't want to look at, it seem it was eight inches long.

She whimpered slightly biting her bottom lip know that thing was very thick as well. Venge was about to get up, he lifted his lower part of his body while he aimed to pull up his pants. But to his dismay, Satavia placed her right foot on the man's chest. "Where the hell do you think you are getting up to do? Still thinking about punishing me? Having your way, you bastard! Not this time fucker." Through those powerful words, she glanced a few times towards his bulge in his pants. She knew he was a very powerful man, but he also had this very dominant sexual nature to him that was a drug, something she has witness many times over.

Satavia knew she didn't want to be his personal slut or slave, she knew how women were with him. But she knew one time isn't going to kill anything. A fling, it was no big deal, how much harm can it do? It was a question in her mind to find out. "Get your foot out my way, Satavia!" Venge spoke from out of nowhere, knocking the woman out her thoughts. She did as she was told then sit herself on the man's chest, Satavia straddled the man with her back facing him. She made herself comfortable on the man, glancing at her fully tattooed arms before she rubbed her hands together.

Venge was growing more annoyed with this woman sitting on him. He moved his arms a bit, tapping on the floor mat before he decided to reach up to grab her waist to push her off him. Satavia didn't want to move, she held her spot like a lion protecting its' food from other animals. The woman leaned forth placing both her hands on the man's thigh, slowly letting her hands push at his pants until she hit the rather large bulge in his pants. She could not help but whimpered at it. Satavia didn't want to admit to him that she actually liked what she saw.

Venge stopped fighting to push her off him once he realized where she was. "What's the matter? Are you scared to go any further?" He started teasing her to see what she would do. "Shut the hell up, Venge. You love to get under those around you." The man under the woman started to laugh at what was said towards him. "Interesting that you said that, since I 'm laying right under you" She had to ignore him cause she knew he had his asshole moments that always showed themselves, once she done that. Now she can do as she wanted, Satavia lifted up the man's pants releasing his bulge from its hiding place.

Now that she could fully see it, Satavia knows he was a very big to the point she just reached out to grab it from the base with her hands. She looked at it while she used one finger to glide her nail from the base to the tip of his cock teasing him. The woman had nails that were a quarter of an inch long, these made Venge respond with a groan that came from his lips. Satavia continued to her teasing using three of her fingers to just plague over the tip of his cock this time around, moving them in a up and down manner. The woman aimed to drive this behemoth that she sat on out of his mind.

Venge was trying his hardest not to growl at her in pleasure, he gritted his teeth together enjoying this enticing torture. Glancing towards the man for a short moment seeing how he reacted, Satavia gave him this devilish look at him before she turned to this large cock she now has in her grasp. The woman slowly moved to his cock letting only her tongue give it this circling caress before she engulfed it into her mouth. As Satavia slowly took it inch by inch into her mouth, she turned her head side to side before pulling her head up sucking on each inch until reaching the head.

Upon letting it free she let a loud popping sound happen. Venge's eyes went wide during all that was being done to his cock. The large male lifted his lower half of his body pushing his pants lower from under his ass. Satavia watched with a smile sliding his cock back into her mouth, this time she was sucking his thick man meat. She took his full length of his cock into her throat bobbing up and downwards in a nice slow manner, while she stroked his cock with her left hand twisting it with each motion of her right hand. Venge was at a loss of what to say, she was driving him out of his mind.

The man gave deep groans, while he still had his hands on her waist. Satavia shifted her weight pulling from his hands holding her, she was now between his legs but the unique thing is while she moved his cock was still in her mouth. She pulled his pants off while she kept her pace of bobbing her head up and down his man meat. Satavia pulled his cock from her mouth, lifting it up to his body to lick the underside of his length. Her tongue ring teasing his skin, Satavia moved her head back down his balls taking one of them into her mouth to softly suck on it.

Venge growled in pleasure from what the woman was doing to his cock, he could not help but reach down and grab a hand full of her black and pink hair. The male pulled her towards him while he used her hair as his leverage. From his tug of her closer to him, Venge kissed the woman's lips with deep eager passion. Their lips now in a tangle of lust and want, Satavia moaned with in his mouth.