Speak Softly While... Ch. 02

Story Info
Comatose Drew receives the best care.
3k words
4.58
83.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers

Speak Softly While My Master Sleeps Ch. 02

Our Master’s influence continued to grow. Silvana asked to be assigned exclusively to his care and her request was granted without question. I requisitioned one of the larger hospital beds reserved for obese persons so that we could both worship Him in comfort. Together, Silvana and I saw to His every need and struggled to find a cure for his comatose state. It was just so sad that he be given his every desire while at the same time his ability to fully enjoy his power was taken away! Sometimes I cry about it. So does Silvana.

Silvana was best qualified to seek medical solutions, of course. She made phone calls and sent e-mails to every expert she could think of. Some she convinced to come see our Master and they immediately saw how essential it was that He be cured, but despite their most fanatical efforts, Our Darling remained in his unconscious state. The experts would leave, weeping at their failure, and Silvana would head back to the library.

Research was not my strong suit but I so wanted to relieve my Master’s frustration! After much contemplation, I came to a decision: Until my master could get up and take what he desired, what he desired would come to him! I explained my plan to My Beloved as I massaged him, seeking His approval and assistance.

“Master,” I said reverently, “I so want you to have all that you desire! Silvana is trying so hard to find a way to awaken you and I know that she will, but in the meantime, please, let me know what you want and I will bring it to you!”

In answer, His divine cock sprang to life. I always seem to better know My Master’s will when He is in me. I kissed His divine messenger and mounted it. This was easily done since massaging My Master had left me wet and I had replaced my regular nurse’s uniform with a short-cut one from a lingerie shop, complete with crotchless panties.

“Show me your desires, Master,” I begged as I rocked my hips and felt his hot shaft inside me. “Show me, Master, how to serve You!”

As I became more and more aroused, a vision opened up before me. I saw through my Master’s eyes a young woman. She was in a class room. I saw her from behind at first, her hair long, dark, and glossy. She turned and I saw her round, Asian face with Korean features. I saw glimpses of her ample breasts, her shapely legs, her lovely bottom, all seen clothed and from a distance. I felt my Master’s lust for her.

As I approached climax, I heard her name: “Sela. Sela Chang.” I can only assume that the voice was My Master’s. I’ve never heard him speak.

“I will bring her to You, Master!” I swore. “I will bring her to You!”

And as I said so, I came as I had never come before. My Master was pleased with me.

*****

Finding the girl my Master desired was simple enough. I acquired His class schedule from His mother, telling her I wanted to investigate any possibilities of things He may have come in contact with prior to His accident. She gave it to me gladly and even gave me a hug.

"You're so good to my Drew," she said.

I blushed, wondering what she would think of me if only she knew.

"It's...my pleasure Mrs. Rosenthal. Really." I said.

I knew from my vision that the young lady was in Drew's sociology class. Navigating the underground color-coded maze, I made my way to the oldest part of the hospital, which opens out onto west campus. I found the classroom and waited outside for Sela Chang to come out.

She was easy to spot. Her hair was absolutely breathtaking, cut in a very simple style and plunging down past her bottom in a glossy black sheet. I don't think I could have found a split end with a microscope and a year to search.

"Excuse me, are you Sela Chang?" I asked.

The girl looked at me askance.

"Yes..." she said hesitantly.

"I'm sorry, I know this must seem strange, but do you know Drew Rosenthal?"

"The guy who's unconscious? Yeah, well, kind of. I mean, we were in classes together and I sometimes saw him around. I didn't know him very well. It's so sad what happened to him."

"Yes it is," I commiserated. "I'm His nurse, Nurse Amy."

"Oh, um, is he doing any better?"

"Well, yes, actually, He is," I lied. Or maybe it was more of a wish. "He hasn't regained consciousness but He is showing signs of recovery. That's actually why I came to find you."

"Me? But...why me?" she asked, perplexed.

"Well, the thing is, He's been asking for you. At least, He's been calling out 'Sela'. I couldn't find anybody else named Sela in the school directory so I figured it must be you."

"Really?" she exclaimed, perplexed and a little embarrassed. I decided to push through while she was disoriented.

"Anyway, I was hoping that you might come and visit Him in the hospital. Sometimes it just takes a specific stimulus to bring a comatose patient back. Since He's calling out to you, maybe if you answer it will help bring Him back."

"Gosh, I...I really can't imagine why he would be asking for me, but, well...okay. If you think it will help."

I had to restrain myself from hugging her.

"Oh thank you, Sela! That is so good of you. Could you come now? It will only take a moment."

She glanced at her watch.

"Well...all right," she agreed.

I led Sela to my waiting Master, thanking her again and again for coming. She assured me she was glad to do so.

When we arrived, Mrs. Rosenthal was there. I was afraid my plan would fail, but she immediately smiled and got up from my Master’s bedside.

“Well hello,” she said, “I’m Drew’s mother. You must be that nice Sela girl my son keeps talking about.”

“Um, he talks about me?” Sela asked, clearly uncomfortable.

“Oh don’t worry, dear,” Master’s mother said. “He hasn’t said much. Just mentioned that there was a really pretty girl in his sociology class that he hoped to get to know better. Now that the poor boy is in such a state, though, your name is one of the few words he has said. It’s so sweet of you to come and visit him.”

“Well, it’s the least I can do,” said Sela. “How are you doing, Ma’am?”

“Oh, as well as can be expected,” said Master’s mother. “I’m comforted by knowing that such caring people are so devoted to my son. Speaking of which, I’ll leave you and Nurse Amy to attend to him.”

So saying, she got up and left, squeezing my arm as she did so and smiling at me gratefully.

“Uh, you don’t need to go,” Sela told her.

I watched the confusion on the young girl’s face as His mother retreated. She surely suspected something unorthodox was afoot, but I smiled to reassure her. Everything would be fine. The growing bulge beneath His sheet said so. I put my arm around her and directed her to Drew.

“It’s better this way,” I told her as she stared at my Master with growing awe.

“Drew?” she said hesitantly. “Drew can you hear me? Can you…”

My sleeping Master did not reply, of course, except for the sudden leap of His member. She saw it now and turned away, blushing. She fixed her eyes on His face. I could see it took an effort not to look at His beautiful member hiding there in its tent.

She stared silently at him. I stroked her long glossy hair and sighed my contentment. I had done well.

“I’m, like, really sorry about your accident,” Sela continued. “I...I hope you’ll wake up soon and maybe we can get to know each other better. I wish there was something I could do...I just wish there was something...something...”

And then I saw the light come on in her eyes. She understood!

“There is something I can do, isn’t there?” she asked me, smiling with her new-found enlightenment.

“Oh yes, dear Sela,” I told her. “There is! Isn’t it wonderful?”

“Oh Nurse Amy,” she exclaimed, pulling off the sheet to reveal Master’s Glory, “It is wonderful! And beautiful! So very beautiful!”

Her eyes returned to Master's uncloaked manhood and her little backpack fell to the floor, unheeded. She fumbled at the buttons of her blouse. Being more accustomed to Master's presence and not the main focus of his attention at that moment, I was better able to expedite her disrobing and gently brushed her hands away. I stripped her naked with practiced efficiency as she stared raptly at Master.

"I'm so glad you understand, Sela," I told her as I shucked off her clothing.

Since coming to belong to my Master, I have gained a much greater appreciation of the female form and Sela represented it admirably. She had lovely full breasts and even in my hurry to undress her I couldn't resist giving them a gentle squeeze. Her focus on Master, she didn't mind. I'm not certain if she even noticed.

I knelt to remove her shoes, then her pants and panties. The odor of her arousal was absolutely luscious and I sniffed deep at her blooming blossom. I kissed it, blessing it as an offering to my Master, then stood and kissed her forehead.

"You are a very lucky girl, Sela, to be the object of Master's desire," I told her. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes!" she cried "Yes!"

I propelled her towards bliss with a pat on her cute naked hiney. She climbed on the bed straddling Master's legs and, cooing and kissing, bent over Master’s throbbing marvel to worship it. With generous handfuls of her glossy black hair, she caressed and teased His precious prick. She lovingly spiraled a thick lock around and around His shaft, from base to head, then slowly unwound it with a gentle tug of her head, causing it to spring happily once it was finally released. Both Sela and I laughed at the joyful sight.

Sela then swept her long black tresses along my Master’s naked body, from His face to His knees and back again. He made no physical response to her ministrations, save for the throbbing of His dick, but I could tell He was pleased. Sela could sense it as well, if the ecstatic smile on her face was any gauge.

Having showered Master’s whole self with her glossy glory, she returned once again to Master’s magnificent man meat. Rubbing His balls with the hair in her left hand, she polished His shaft with the hair in her right, first slowly but with ever mounting vigor. From her moaning and befuddled expression, I could tell that Master was rewarding her for her efforts. She never lost her rhythm, though, even as she started to come.

Master was coming as well! His seed shot high into the air and landed in large white globs in Sela’s dark hair! I had never seen Him come so long, so hard, and so much, but I wasn’t jealous. After all, I was the one who had brought her to Him.

Cooing with the absolute joy that only comes from pleasing my Master, Sela flopped into bed beside him, kissing and stroking him as she gurgled her contentment. I went to His other side and joined her. I was overwhelmed with the heady, intoxicating euphoria that my Master sends to show he is pleased with us and I spent several minutes stroking and gurgling along with Sela. We smiled at each other across Master's sleeping form, reveling in our new sisterhood, delighted that we had both pleased Him.

And then I knew that it was time for her to go and that we had to get her dressed. She was sad when I told her so, but she accepted it. I am best able to sense my Master's will and those that love Him never question it when I make it known.

I helped Sela dress and lovingly wiped Master's spunk from her hair. Almost immediately after I had her presentable, Master's mother returned.

"Did you and my Drew have a nice visit?" she asked the still-glowing Sela.

"Yes ma'am," she exclaimed. "A very, very nice visit. He'll get better soon, I just know it!"

"Yes, I'm certain he will. I'm just so glad he has such good friends that care about him," said Mrs. Rosenthal. "Such a nice girl. And such pretty hair."

Sela blushed and I looked at my feet. She said it innocently enough, though. I'm still not sure if Mrs. Rosenthal understands the relationship between her Son and my sisters and I. She never has let on and I'm certainly not about to ask. She never has walked in on any of us though so I think Master wants to keep His mother unaware of His activities. He's a very good Son.

*****

When Silvana came by with a stack of journal articles, I was just bursting to tell her what I had done. She listened appreciatively but I could tell that something was bothering her.

"What's wrong, Silvana?"" I asked. "You're not jealous about sharing our Master, are you?"

"Oh no!" she denied. "No , Of course not! Any one he wants should be His! I am just sad because while you can bring Him what He asks of you, I bring Him only failure and disappointment!"

She sighed and plopped the journal articles down on the table.

"I search and search but all my efforts bring me no closer to discovering why He can not awaken! I live to please him, but I cannot! I am worthless!"

She was weeping, big glistening teardrops rolling down her lovely cheeks. It broke my heart!

"Oh Silvana!" I exclaimed, "Master knows how hard you try! He knows how much you love Him!"

She shook with grief. I took her in my arms and held her close, stroking her baby-fine hair. Looking over her shoulder, I saw Master's Manhood rising. He wanted to make Silvana feel better, I just knew it.

I took the good doctor by her shoulders and held her at arm's length.

"Now look, Silvana," I told her. "You've brought in a dozen different specialists who now see that awakening Master is their greatest purpose in life and all of them are doing research, probably reading those very articles. But he didn't make any of them His. You're more than just a doctor to him, Silvana, more than just a means to a cure."

"He doesn't just want this," I said, tapping her forehead. "He's still very interested in what's down here."

I parted her white coat and reached down to stroke her crotch.

"Do you really think so Nurse Amy?" she asked, looking terribly vulnerable.

I bodily turned her and showed her Master's turgid state.

"He's calling to you now, Silvana. It's not doctoring He wants. It's that tight little cunt of yours."

"Oh Master!" she cried. I slipped her her coat off and she went to him wearing her little red sundress that did such an admirable job of emphasizing her tiny titties. She pulled off the sheet and began to weep again, this time with joy.

She left her neurologist identity there on the floor with her white coat and became the earnest, worshipful sexpot that I knew Master adored. She bathed him in love and slobber. She freed herself from her panties and mounted Master, crying out in delirious ecstasy as she impaled herself on him. She sang his praises as she rode his cock, babbling about how she lived for His pleasure.

"Oh Master! I am yours! I am yours! Body and soul I belong to You!" she cried. "My pussy hungers for You always! My mind is your toy to shape as you wish, my body your tool to use at your pleasure! Oh Master! Master! My Sweet Master! AaaEeee!"

She tore at her dress, ripping it from her as she bucked and thrust. Her exultations came in her native tongue after that, her eyes wide with unbridled, unthinking lust. It looked so hot and it was making me so horny that I sat down in the easy chair and started to masturbate as I admired the good doctor's devotion to our Master. Of course, she was only a doctor when Master needed her to be. I think she understood that after that day. When her medical skills were not required, she was free to be the cock-hungry sex slave Master wanted her to be. It was such a beautiful thing and I enjoyed it almost as much as she did as I stroked my happy pussy. I'm not sure which of us came first, but when I came down she was still screaming.

"He spoke to me, Nurse Amy!" she exclaimed once she had emerged from her ecstasy. "He showed me a girl, just like you! She has red hair and her name is Amber."

"Oh Silvana! That's wonderful!"

"I can do this!" she exclaimed. "I can bring her to Master and He will be happy with me! Oh Nurse Amy, I'm so happy!"

I embraced her naked, sweaty form as she straddled our sleeping Master.

"I'm very happy for you too, Silvana. And for Him, of course. I'm sure He will be very pleased with you when you bring Him this Amber."

"I will go find her now," she exclaimed, disengaging from Master and determinedly heading for the door.

"Uh, Silvana," I called after her. "You really should wear clothes."

She looked down at her naked self and sighed in resignation.

"Yes, I suppose you are right."

--To Be Concluded

AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers