Speak to Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RMRedfall
RMRedfall
11 Followers

Reaching up, I buried my hands inside her shirt and fondled the two hot, smooth globes of her breasts. Our hips worked into a rhythm; she glided her crotch along mine while I squeezed her tits in a frenzy of want. She tore her shirt up over her head and set them free, then clutched the backs of my hands and helped me work, gasping.

"My breasts- God that's good! They- oh God!" she cried incoherently, pinching her own nipples.

Suddenly, dramatically, she let herself fall back between my legs onto her backside and stripped her panties from her groin in a determined yank that made her feet fly out in either direction over my body. I snatched the underwear and guided them down to her ankles, then flung them aside.

Without waiting for me to strip as well, she plucked my cock through the opening in my boxers and gripped it in both hands. I watched in awe as she tossed her naked body up onto it, hesitated for only one instant, and then was pouring down over my cock with a cry of ecstasy.

"Mmmmm. Ohhhhh. God, yes!"

She lunged forward and burrowed her face into my pillow beside my head, her boobs squashed flat against my chest, and began to pump her hips, her pussy clenching my cock tight inside it. I was almost choking on my own sobbing breaths, ready to blow but refusing to let it happen.

I grabbed her ass in both hands and squeezed, spreading her cheeks and pulling her slit wider open between them. Fucking her for all I was worth, I gave her several long strokes that started with the head of my cock right at the mouth of her vagina and ended so far inside her I could feel her cervix brushed aside to make room for me.

"Do it again! God, do it again!" she panted, fucking me just as hard for her part, with every stroke.

I pulled myself almost all the way out and then buried myself again.

We found a new rhythm that was long, slow, and so hard it was almost rough. I impaled her on my cock and wanted to go deeper; she begged me to give her more. "It feels so good like that! Oh God honey, more, more!"

I took one of her hands from the mattress and guided it down to our hips. "Touch yourself again. Oh my God I loved that! Let me feel you doing it."

She inserted her hand between us, and I felt her wrist begin to pump against my pubic bone. "Mmmmm," she moaned, shivering forcibly on top of me.

We were both breathing with all the force of a gale, wanting to come and feel the relief.

"Please," I whispered in her ear. "Make yourself come. I want to be with you while you do it yourself."

"Stay inside me," she answered instantly. "Stay deep – I need to feel you."

I lifted my hips, braced them, and plunged deep, forcing a wet moan out of her. Her wrist pumped, swayed, and circled between us as she worked her clitoris with her own fingertips. Her breathing grew heavier, her hips rotated as she maneuvered my cock in her depths, and her whole body began to squirm on mine. "Mmmm. Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhh," she panted softly beside my face, writhing with the mounting pleasure.

I was beside myself with love for the incredible, squirming creature on top of me. I can't say what it meant, how it felt. I held her in my arms and felt her building the pressure, rubbing herself, moaning a steady rhythm: "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!"

And then she was there; I felt her hand going crazy against her clitoris; she bucked hard on my cock and shuddered; she cried, "Haaahhh-ahhhh-ahhhh- Hahhhhhhh!" and fell still on my chest, convulsing.

The pressure of her orgasm – the contractions on the tip of my cock – forced an abrupt and quite unexpected ejaculation from me, as well. I spasmed and groaned as my seed jetted out of my cock into the deepest reaches of her vagina, and we shuddered together for several seconds.

I could still feel her hand idly playing between her legs, and when I thought her orgasm was done she shivered again. "Mmm," she said with a light laugh, "I'm still coming."

"Still?"

"Well... aftershock...? I guess. It still gives me a little bit of one if I keep going."

"Feel free to keep going," I offered.

"No, I'm too sensitive right now."

"That was something. Did we just use our Saturday night on Friday?"

She laughed again, and mustered the energy to pry herself off of me – I felt another little 'aftershock' myself as my softening cock pulled clear of her vagina. We went through our typical cleaning rituals and then lay together in the dark, tired and satisfied.

"No," she said at last. "I still want you to read some stories with me tomorrow night."

"Okay."

"So... that's not even what I meant to happen tonight."

"What did you mean to happen?"

"Just what we started out doing."

"You just wanted to masturbate?"

"...I don't think I like that word."

"It's just a word, and it's what it is."

"I only meant to touch myself and have a little one. The big one was supposed to be tomorrow."

"What even made you decide to do that?"

"Honey? Why do you keep wanting to ruin everything by talking about it?"

"I was curious, but don't worry about it. You've definitely been good to me tonight."

She sighed, stroking my chest, and said, "I didn't plan it. I just thought you would... like it tonight. You want to know about it, so I showed you... a little."

"Okay, honey. You don't have to explain. I liked it. I hope you did too."

We went on for a bit, but there wasn't much that would be useful in these pages. The real talking – and the real revelations – were to happen on Saturday night.

RMRedfall
RMRedfall
11 Followers