Speaker's Corner

Story Info
Couple has sex in front of video booth.
1k words
3.71
20.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you don't know what Speaker's Corner is, they are video booths that are set up on street corners, in malls, nightclubs, stores, etc in several cities across Canada. It is a place for people to speak their mind. It costs a Loony (Canadian Dollar) and the speaker(s) have several minutes to talk. The media company who owns the video booths then decides if they want to air what people had to say on their Television stations or not.

* * * * *

A loony can be heard being dropped into a coin slot.

The camera turns on and there is no one in front of the camera. All that is seen is an empty street corner at night. A girl's laugh can be heard and then some rustling of clothing.

"I've watched Speaker's corner on TV and I have never seen anything that really grabs my attention." A female's voice, off camera, says. "So with the help of my boyfriend, we'll call him 'Ted' I will do something that grabs at least someone's attention. Oh, by the way, you can call me 'Becky.'"

A fully erect dick enters the camera's field of vision from the left side. It just stays there, nothing happening for several seconds, as if Ted is allowing the viewer to admire his cock. From the other side of the camera, Becky's hand enters the frame and grabs the cock. Her hand strokes the dick and moans can be heard from Ted.

She changes her hand's position and brings the other one in to play with his balls. The viewer can see the side of Becky's face as she sticks out her tongue and flicks the head of Ted's cock. She looks into the camera and gives the viewer a sly grin before she takes the head into her mouth and sucks on it. Every time she takes the cock in, more of it slides into her mouth. It doesn't take long before the whole cock is in her mouth. She pushes out her tongue and licks his balls as she hums. The vibration of her humming causes more moans from Ted.

Becky pulls back and the viewer is left staring at a glistening eight-inch cock. Another coin is heard dropping into the coin slot. Becky comes back into frame and strokes the cock as she sucks on the balls, each of them getting special attention. After she lets his balls hang free again, she licks the underside until he gets to the head and once again takes it into her mouth. It seems that Ted's knees buckle as he almost falls out of frame. She gives a little smile at that. His hand comes into the picture and pushes her hair away from her face so the viewer can see her better. Ted's hand then grabs her head and then forces his cock in as far as it will go. She gags for a few seconds and then starts deepthroating. This goes on for several minutes before Becky seems to sit up a little higher and treats the viewer a long look at her exposed breasts.

She rubs the tip of his dick against her nipples and then takes a quick suck before putting the cock between her tits and starts fucking it. The viewer watches as she slides the cock up and down, licking at it as it gets close to her mouth. Ted moans in pleasure and she picks up the pace in response. "Keep that up, I am going to cum soon." Ted says. She continues to stroke his cock as she contemplates what he said. She then gives a fake little pout, and then stops. Becky then stands up and steps out of frame. While Ted is waiting for her, he starts stroking his cock slowly.

She steps back into frame and models her naked body and gives the viewer a quick peek at her shaved pussy. She turns around, and shakes her ass teasingly at him. Ted strokes his cock a little more and then grabs her ass bringing it closer to him. "Don't tease me like that." Ted says, and then he slowly buries his cock in her pussy.

Another coin is heard being put into the slot.

Ted slowly pulls his cock out and slams it in hard. Becky lets out a little scream of pain and surprise. He pulls out again, but this time slides back in gentler and finds his rhythm. She works up her own pace and her moans become more frequent until her body starts shaking with an orgasm. He doesn't notice or doesn't seem to care as he keeps pumping her pussy for all he's worth. As Becky starts her second orgasm, Ted grabs her hips and pounds her harder which sets her off into her third, fourth and fifth orgasm. "Ohh... fuck... yeah." Becky mumbles while she is biting her lip so as not to scream.

Once Becky has finished cumming, she slides off his dick.

"I want you to cum on my face." Becky says as she gets down on her knees in front of him again.

"Not a problem." Ted replies. She grabs his cock and starts sucking her juices from it. Ted moans and moves his hips faster in time with her sucking. She realizes that he is close to cumming and strokes him faster, every so often sucking the head of his cock to heighten the sensation. Soon Ted grunts and shoots several loads of cum onto her face, before she once again takes the cock in her mouth and sucks as he fills her mouth. He grunts and moans as she deep throats him.

"Take it all baby."

She tries her hardest to oblige but some of his cum escapes her mouth and dribbles down her chin. Once he has finished cumming, he pulls his still erect dick out of her mouth. As he does this, Becky runs her fingers along the shaft and steals one more, quick suck of his head. Soon Ted's cock is out of frame and Becky turns to the camera, wipes cum from her chin and sucks her fingers clean and she gives a big smile to the viewer. "I hope you enjoyed the show." She says.

"I know I did." Ted says from off camera. Becky smiles at the comment.

The camera finally fades out.