Special Attraction

Story Info
She makes sure Jason's party is a success.
3.3k words
4.27
138.3k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
960 Followers

My guests began arriving around eight. I had invited a few people from work and told them to bring anyone who might be interested. Brad was usually good for bringing a few girls along, and Kevin had a girl he was seeing pretty regularly. Amanda said she would bring a few of her girlfriends. There were a few other maybes. All told, I was expecting twenty to twenty-five people, with about an equal mix of males and females.

I had dropped hints throughout the week that this party would have a special new attraction in addition to the usual drunken debauchery: a glory hole. The walk-in closet in the spare bedroom was the perfect place to set it up, so I figured it was worth a shot.

Kevin was the first to arrive, along with his friend Amy and a blonde I didn't recognize.

"Hey Jason, can't wait for this party to get kicked off." Amy gave me a friendly hug and handed me a bottle of wine. "This is Leah, a friend from college. She's staying with us for the weekend."

I smiled and nodded shyly at Leah, who gave me an interesting smirk in return. Maybe Kevin had told her about some of the things that happened at these parties.

"Well, you guys are the first ones here, so feel free to get comfortable for a while and we'll see who shows up next. I'll grab some beers for everyone."

The girls each made their way to the couch, while Kevin and I headed into the kitchen.

"So, did you get that special entertainment you were talking about?" Kevin asked.

"You know it. I can show you in just a sec."

Returning to the living room with a beer for each of my guests, I invited the girls to come with us up to the spare bedroom.

"Not sure if Kevin told you two about the main attraction to tonight's festivities, but I was gonna go show him where I've got it set up. Come on if you want to check it out too.

We all headed upstairs to the extra bedroom. I used it mainly for storage, but there was also a bed in there that was serviceable enough. It had been used by numerous guests for a variety of sexual escapades at past parties.

As we walked into the room, Leah and Amy both gasped at seeing the glory hole in the closet door. Kevin just grinned and shook his head incredulously.

"You did it, man. Anyone back there right now?"

"Actually, yeah. I wanted to make sure she was ready to go by the time guests arrived. Feel free to give it a try whenever you want."

Kevin looked at Amy with a raised eyebrow, clearly asking permission.

Amy pretended to be shocked.

"Are you fucking serious? I sucked you off in the car before we left."

Leah was starting to blush.

"I think I'm not drunk enough for this stuff yet. I'm gonna head back downstairs and get a buzz going." Leah made her way out of the room, leaving Kevin, Amy, and me in the bedroom.

"Okay, we'll be down in a few minutes," Amy said, before turning to look back at Kevin. "Fine. Go for it. But you'd better still be able to fuck me later on."

"You're the best."

Amy and I left Kevin to his task and started down the stairs side by side.

"So who's back there?"

"Her one condition for doing this was complete anonymity."

"Can I at least get a general age or description? I won't tell."

"She's older. Curvy. Brunette."

"Sounds like a nice catch. Well I'm sure all the guys are gonna have a good time tonight."

"Oh yeah. I'm sure she will too."

The doorbell rang as Amy and I descended the staircase. It was Amanda, with three nice looking girlfriends of hers. Most noteworthy to me was Kayla, a girl who I had hooked up with a few times in the past. She was an expert cocksucker who loved getting fucked in the ass. The other two girls with Amanda were new to me. One, Maria, was dark-skinned, on the heavier side, and absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't mind seeing if anything happened with her tonight. Amanda's other friend, Tara, was a textbook attractive blonde with impressive tits. I invited them all in to the living room. With a few more people now arriving, I decided to get the party going in earnest. I turned up some music, made sure everyone was adequately topped up with the drink of their choice, and allowed things to develop. I knew it would be another hour or so before people were really feeling the vibe and descending into hedonism. I waited patiently.

The party stayed relatively tame until the word started getting around about the excellent quality of the "entertainment" in the spare bedroom. This led to individuals and eventually small groups going up to investigate the glory hole. I went up to check on the proceedings and found Brad getting ready to give it a try. His girlfriend Becca and a girl I didn't recognize were on the bed, in the process of undressing each other.

"Great party, Jason. We're just about to watch Brad feed your slut a big load."

"I hope this one isn't too big for her," Brad said jokingly as he inserted his half-hard cock through the hole. He did have an impressive cock. But I also knew the woman behind the door was an absolute master when it came to taking big dicks down her throat.

Brad leaned his head back as he felt the mystery women engulf his cock in her mouth. After about half a minute you could tell he was already getting close. "Oh fuck. Becca, you could get some pointers from this chick."

"Oh, fuck you," Becca replied. "Nobody drains your balls like me, and you know it."

"I don't know, babe. I'm gonna blow hard for this bitch, really quick."

Becca and her friend looked on in disbelief as Brad was visibly on the verge of orgasm. He was barely going to last a minute.

"Oh, oh fuck. Fuck, I'm cumming."

Brad thrusted hard into the opening five or six times before his orgasm subsided. He removed his saliva-coated cock and tried to catch his breath. From the other side of the door I could faintly hear a smacking of lips and some heavy breathing. She sounded satisfied.

Brad got his pants back on and flopped on the bed next to the two women. He looked shell-shocked. I decided to get back to the party.

"Well, glad to see you guys are having a good time. I'll leave you to it."

I headed back downstairs to find Kayla. Or maybe Maria.

The party was in full swing, and everyone looked to be having a good time. It had gotten crowded. There were at least 30 people there by this point, and I only knew about half of them.

"Hey, there you are."

I felt a tug on the back of my shirt, and was greeted by the sight of Maria smiling up at me.

"Hey, it's Maria, right?"

"Yep. I've heard so much about you from Amanda that I feel like we should go somewhere and chat."

Reading her physical cues, I decided on the master bedroom as the best location for our chat. She took a seat on the bed and pulled me down next to her.

"Look, I'll be honest and get right to it. Amanda and Kayla both said you have a great dick. So I want some." As she said this, her hand was making its way to my crotch, where a bulge was quickly developing.

"Wow, you really don't fuck around."

"I want what I want."

Maria was a bigger girl than I usually hooked up with, but I was incredibly turned on by her body. I mainly hoped I'd get a chance to fuck her massive, inviting tits. She started by getting down on her knees and giving me a sloppy, deepthroat blowjob. She took my hardening cock down to the balls with what seemed like no effort at all and teased my balls lightly with her tongue. She maintained eye contact as she throated me, moving slowly up and down.

After getting a healthy coating of saliva on my cock, Maria stood up and began unzipping her top. Her massive cleavage spilled out, getting my dick harder than I thought possible. After losing her bra, she removed her jeans, so that she was entirely naked in front of me.

"Want to fuck my tits? That's what every guy usually wants."

Without waiting for an answer, Maria laid back onto the bed. She smiled at me as she jiggled her breasts lewdly with both hands.

I accepted her invitation, and straddled her with my cock resting between her massive mounds. My cock was still well lubed up from Maria's messy blowjob, and I was able to thrust smoothly back and forth. It was heaven.

Occasionally when the head of my cock neared her mouth, Maria would flick it with her tongue or kiss the tip with her luscious, full lips. She was incredibly talented at finding as many ways to pleasure me as possible.

"This is fucking amazing, Maria."

"Just getting you warmed up so you can fuck me good." Maria licked her lips and gave me a sexy smile. "Are you about ready for that?"

"Yes, please." I excitedly got off of her and allowed her to get on all fours in front me on the bed.

Her enormous ass looked incredible as she bent over, waiting for me to enjoy her body. I leaned forward to better take in the magnitude of her sexy backside. Unable to resist my urges, I grabbed a handful of ass in each hand and pressed my tongue to her asshole.

"Mmmm, not so fast baby. I'm not as easy with my ass as Kayla. Maybe after you show me you deserve it."

Feeling slightly embarrassed at her rejection of my efforts, I moved into position behind her, letting the head of my cock brush against her pussy. Before I was done savoring the anticipation of the moment, Maria pushed back forcefully, impaling herself on my dick.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me. Pound my pussy and make me fucking cum."

I loved Maria's assertiveness. I also loved the way her fat ass pounded against me as I pumped in and out of her. She was the embodiment of sex.

She played with herself while we fucked. While I was confident in my ability to get her to cum just from penetration, I did appreciate that it would get her there more quickly.

"Fuck me slow and deep. Just keep it steady. Oh, fuck yes, like that. You're getting me close. I fucking love this dick."

I felt myself starting to get close to orgasm as well. I tried to control my breathing and get myself calmed down so I could hold off just a little longer. I didn't want this to end.

"Almost there, babe. Almost there. Keep going slow and deep. It's ok if you cum in me."

At this point I was wholly focused on not cumming before she did. When I felt her pussy start to spasm on my cock I knew I was done for.

"Fuck, cum with me, babe. Cum in me. Fill me up. Give it to me."

That did it for me. We climaxed simultaneously, one heaving mass of sexual arousal and pleasure. I pumped a sizeable load into her as her pussy quivered around my cock. As I pulled out, my load started leaking down her thigh, toward the bed. She reached back to scoop some of it into her hand, and quickly brought it to her mouth.

"Mmm. Pretty tasty. I could go for some more of that at some point."

All I could do was smile at her, not quite believing how lucky I was.

Maria and I rejoined the party. By this point in the night the party had descended into a full on orgy. In various places throughout the living room, couples and small groups fucked, sucked, and otherwise pleasured each other. Kayla appeared to be enjoying herself; she was currently getting spitroasted by two fit looking guys who were naked from the waist down. It looked like she already had a few dried loads on her face and body. Maria's jaw dropped on seeing her like this.

"Holy shit, Kayla's a total slut."

"That's why we love her." Seeing Kayla getting used like that turned me on, and made me just the slightest bit jealous of the guys who were enjoying her. As we watched, the guy in Kayla's ass pulled out and sprayed a huge amount of cum on her back, then gave her a smack on the ass and pulled his pants back up.

Kevin came up to us, entirely nude, with a beer in each hand and a semi-erect cock.

"Man, this is one of the best parties you've had. Probably the best. I'm on my way back to Amy and Leah if you two want to join."

I glanced over to where Amy and Leah were locked in a 69 position on the floor near the backdoor, clearly enjoying the hell out of each other's pussies.

"Thanks, but I feel like I should circulate a little bit. I feel like a terrible host."

"No problem, man. By the way, that slut upstairs is something else. Every guy I've talked to said it was one of the best blowjobs he's ever gotten."

I had almost entirely forgotten about the party's main attraction. My glory hole princess had been dutifully working at her task all evening, swallowing countless loads from men she'd never met before.

"Have you enjoyed her yet, Jason?" Maria asked with one eyebrow raised.

"I haven't. Maybe after everyone leaves."

"Suit yourself. I'd kinda like to watch you do it."

I thought about this for a second, but quickly decided against it.

"I have lots of opportunities with her. I'll just let the guests use her while they're here."

Maria seemed satisfied with this answer. Our attention was quickly back on Kayla, who was now down on her knees receiving cumshots from three different guys. Kayla's face was absolutely plastered. Her makeup was now running in several spots, giving her a deliciously slutty look.

"Sure you don't want to go give her one?" Maria indicated her cum-soaked friend with a nod of her head.

"I'm good. Is it weird that, even while throwing a party like this, I kind of just want to fuck you tonight?"

Maria smiled.

"That works for me. I'm yours tonight. And you're mine."

Several more hours passed, and the party started to die down. It was around three in the morning when everyone had finally left, with the exception of Maria. We both wanted to spend the night together. Ignoring the mess until the morning, we moved to the master bedroom and collapsed on the bed. We were both exhausted from our second and third fuck sessions earlier in the night, and had no intention of doing anything but sleeping. She fell asleep with her head resting on my chest. Once I was sure she was completely out, I carefully slid out of bed and grabbed my phone. I had two unread texts, both from Mom.

Having a great time : ), read the first. It was from a few hours ago.

Is everyone gone? asked the second. It was time-stamped just a few minutes earlier.

Checking to make sure Maria was still sleeping, I typed out a quick response

Heading upstairs.

When I got up to the spare bedroom, Mom was reclining on the bed with a tired, happy look in her eyes. She was beautiful.

"Thank you for letting me entertain all your friends. I think some of them came back for seconds. And thirds."

"Of course, Mom. You were a hit. They loved you."

"They fed me so much delicious cum. I came so many times from playing with myself between suck sessions. But, I don't think I got anything from this particular cock all night..." Mom reached out to caress my dick through my pants, smiling up at me lovingly.

"Mom, I'm kinda tired from being with Maria all evening. I don't even know if I have anything left in there."

"Hmm, so Maria is the girl who's been making so much noise in the downstairs bedroom. And she's been the one getting all of your yummy cum while your mom was upstairs slaving away at a glory hole, guzzling semen from strangers' cocks. Can you try to give me just a little bit? I loved swallowing all those loads, but the one I always want more than anything else is yours."

"Okay, let's give it a shot. Quiet though, Maria's asleep. And I really don't want the identity of my fantastic glory hole slut getting revealed."

"Of course. Now give momma this dick."

I pulled down my sweatpants, freeing my thoroughly worn out cock. Surprisingly, I felt myself starting to get a little bit hard. Mom just had an extra special something, I guess.

After hours of hearing other guys compliment the cumslut on the other side of the closet door, I finally got her all to myself.

Mom sat on the edge of the bed and deep-throated me expertly, taking me down to the balls with no hesitation. I grabbed the back of her head and held her down on my cock, savoring the throat where so many other guys had cum over the last few hours.

Mom came up for some air and used the break to ask me about my night.

"So is Maria dirty? Is she like Kayla?"

"Not quite that dirty. She only hinted that I might get to fuck her ass. But I'm working on it."

"That's my boy. If I know you, she'll be taking this big rod up her backdoor in no time. It's hard to resist."

Mom dove back down on my cock, returning me to the warm embrace of her mouth. Again I grabbed her head and started to forcefully pump in and out. I was going to give this slut exactly what she had been craving.

Mom's eyes began to water under my assault on her throat. I pulled out to allow her some more recovery time.

"Jerk your cock for me. Jerk it right in my face."

Obliging her, I started stroking my fully erect cock inches in front of her face. My cock was well-coated with saliva, making a lewd squelching sound as I masturbated in front of my cumslut mother.

"Since you didn't get Maria's ass tonight, how about you use mine tomorrow? We haven't done that since last week."

"Sure thing, Mom." I was stroking myself to the verge of orgasm. "I'm gonna plug your backdoor really good tomorrow. I'm gonna buttfuck you the way you deserve."

"Oh, that's it, baby. That's it. Stroke that load out for me."

Mom's instructions sent me over the top. I felt myself starting to cum, and quickly shoved my cock back in Mom's waiting mouth. I sprayed several shots of cum into her mouth, though it was significantly less than I usually gave her. I was worn out from the party.

"Mmm. Delicious, babe. That's the best load I had all night." She winked at me. "Now get back to bed. Maria might wake up and need another fucking, and my son needs to be there to give it to her."

"Have a good night, mom. Need anything from downstairs?"

"No, I'm all set. Sleep tight. When do you think you might have another party?"

"Next week?"

I went back downstairs and slid into bed next to Maria. As I drifted off to sleep, I mainly thought about what Maria would say if she knew what I had just been doing. Eventually I might just have to find out.

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
960 Followers