Special Bahamian Charter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard and felt the button of his shorts open and she pulled down the zipper as Nick raised his ass off the seat she tugged on the shorts til they were around his ankles where he stepped out of them easily. This time she broke the kiss. As her hand held his cock she gently bit one of his nipples causing it to instantly become hard.

"Ooh, I see we're sensitive there," she said with a wicked grin as she bit the other one the same way and caused the same result.

She moved down his body and soon had her face even with his cock. She used her tongue and licked up and down the underside of his shaft causing his legs to tremble.

"Mmmmmm it's beautiful," she said, "and so big and thick."

She used her tongue and licked his swollen mushroom shaped head that was quickly changing to a darker color. Then she took the head in her mouth as his hands went to her hair. She teased him by just holding his swollen cock head in her mouth and using her tongue on it. He tugged on her sweatshirt/jacket and she stopped for a second so he could pull it off. And then he pulled the tank top off too. Neither one was concerned with the cool night breeze now, both bodies were on fire with lust.

Nick finally got a look at Rhonda's nipples with her top off. They were big as he suspected and puffy from excitement and cool air. Her breasts were so full that they hung down but not the sag like many older women have. He reached down and kneaded her breast with his hands. Pinching her nipple gently with his fingers she moaned as her mouth covered the head of his cock. Nick began to wonder if that was all she could take but when he touched her other nipple and it turned purple and got rock hard she moaned and slid her mouth down the shaft at least halfway. He couldn't believe how hot her mouth felt on his cock. She maneuvered around so she was in front of him and between his legs now. Her breasts were out of his reach as one hand came off his cock to gently push him back signaling for him to lay back for her. He did and she began sliding her mouth up and down his shaft seeming to take more in each stroke as her throat relaxed. She was moaning, as loud slurping noises filled the center cockpit of the boat. Nick looked out over the water to make sure no big vessels were bearing down on the forty-seven foot yacht and everything looked clear. Rhonda's hands were massaging his balls as she sucked as if she was trying to coax them to make more cum.

Occasionally as she pulled her lips all they way off his cock Nick could see a mixture of his precum and her saliva staying attached to her mouth and his cock much like the cheese on a really good pizza does sometimes. She'd take a breath and go back down on his shaft sometimes all the way sometimes half. He could feel his balls retract a little as they did before he usually shot a load and she knew she had him close because of the noise he was making and his body twitching uncontrollably. She wrapped her lips tighter and squeezed his balls and then his body stiffened as his hands went to her head and cum exploded from his cock and down her throat. She began gulping hard to catch it all but it had been weeks since Nick had cum and there was just so much she couldn't catch it all and got some in her face and running off her chin. She kept her mouth on his cock until no more cum was oozing out.

She looked up at him as she brought a finger up to push his cum that was still on her chin into her mouth and then opened her mouth to show him how much cum she still had. She gulped and then showed him her empty mouth and she stood up and leaned in and kissed him her breasts resting against his chest her tongue sliding into his mouth. He was tasting his own cum mixed with her saliva for the first time and it was driving him crazy.

He pulled her close and bit her neck then kissed her. His hands exploring her body. His hand reached her thigh and slid between her thighs. He touched her pussy through her sweatpants which were wet with her juices. He yanked them down to reveal he was not the only one aboard not wearing underwear. She moved one leg to spread herself more so his hand had better access to her pussy. She moaned his name as his finger rubbed her already swollen clit and he used the finger to open the lips of her pussy and more juices flowed onto his hand. They kissed as his finger went inside her. He bit her neck and then her ear.

"I'm going to eat your pussy baby," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh God, Nick, eat my pussy, it's so wet," she moaned.

He stood up and changed places with her as she sat back where he had been sitting. He didn't waste time tonguing her nipples or anything he went right to biting the inner thigh area of her legs and she moaned as his teeth gently scraped that sensitive area. She felt his finger slide in her hot pussy again and arched her back. Nick leaned his face in and kissed her exposed clit. Then he used his tongue and swirled around it and over it making her moan and twist with pleasure. He used his tongue and ran it up the outside part of her pussy lip and then down the inside area of the lip catching her juices on his tongue..he did the other lip too the same way and did both lips several times.

"Oh Gawd, Nick, that feels sooooooooo good," she said as she thrust her hips toward his face.

Nick licked her clit again and then removed his finger and tried to stick his tongue inside her as far as it would go. She moaned again and he slid two fingers back inside her and began finger fucking her sopping wet pussy. He placed his mouth over her clit and sucked on it til it stretched past his lips where his tongue now feverishly worked it over.

"Oh fuck,that feels so good Nick, oh baby eat my pussy," she said as she squirmed and moved, but Nick stayed with each movement never releasing the suction on her clit. Her hands moved to his head as she ran her fingers through his long hair and pushed his face harder against her pussy. She was beginning to try and grind against his face but he wouldn't let go of her clit which was driving her mad and making her heart seem like it would burst.

"Oh Gawd, Nick, yes, yes you're making me cum," she moaned her hands pulling his face harder against her pussy.

Nick noticed her body was getting sort of spastic and knew what was cumming. He rammed the two fingers deep inside her and released her clit from his mouth as she now ground her pussy up and down against his face his tongue catching her clit as it moved up and down lapping it like a cat.

"Yeeeeeow," she moaned loudly and began sucking in air to breath as her body violently trembled and jerked, her nails digging in to his shoulders.

She was just beginning to get full control of her muscles back when she began to cum again although not as violent as the first one it was definitely another orgasm. She opened her eyes as she felt Nick pull his fingers out of her and her juices run down to the crack in her ass. From his knees Nick was able to lean in and kiss her. She could taste her pussy on his tongue and when she looked, his neatly trimmed moustache and beard were soaked with her juices. He sat next to her and they kissed. She looked down and saw at least seven inches of hard cock and she wanted it in her pussy so bad.

She sat him down and then straddled his cock with her back to him. She lowered herself down feeling the head on her clit she moved until the head was where it needed to be and she lowered her pussy on his hard cock.

Nick moaned thinking to himself that her pussy was even hotter than her mouth. She began to move and and ride his cock. Although it's named the cockpit neither of them could get comfortable like they wanted and then Nick had an idea. He grabbed her waist and raised her off his cock. He stood and kissed her shoulder and motioned for her to move towards the helm or wheel. She figured out what he was thinking and bent over the wheel. She felt his big hands on her waist and then his big swollen cock head pushing inside her exposed pussy from behind. Her full tits hung over the wheel as Nick began moving his hips slowly sliding his cock deep inside and then almost out of her. As he fucked her he looked out over the water noting there was no traffic. Her moans told him she was enjoying his cock.

"Mmmmm Rhonda, you feel so good, I love your hot little pussy," he said.

"Fuck me with that big thick cock baby, ooh yeah fuck me hard," she said, "Fill my pussy with cum, gawd."

Nick began to pound her pussy as he felt his own orgasm building again. His eyes were closed as he slammed inside her and listened to her moaning which had gotten even louder once his cock was inside her.

Rhonda however happened to open her eyes and she could see something in the cabin moving and then realized it was her husband. She focused and made eye contact with him as her tits bounced against the boat's wheel. She could tell by looking at his shoulders and upper arms that he was stroking his cock. She wondered how long he'd been watching and if he got a look at the cock that was bigger and younger than his, that was reaming her pussy like it hadn't been fucked in some time. She didn't care anymore about Jeffrey watching, she was about to cum again and wanted to enjoy it so she closed her eyes and let herself go. She could feel Nick's balls slapping against her with each stroke and suddenly she felt herself cumming.

"Ooooooh fuck Nick, I'm cumming I'm cumming," she said

"Me too baby," moaned Nick.

Her body stiffened and her muscles clenched his cock tighter just as he rammed it deep inside her and moaned loudly. His cock was moving erratically inside her and she could feel herself filling up with his juice. Soon his cock lay still inside her and she felt him kiss the back of her shoulders. He pulled out and she stood and turned to face him. They kissed and she could feel some of his cum running down her leg. After a long kiss she grabbed her sweats and pulled them on. She left the white tank top off and just put the hooded sweatshirt back on. When she turned to look at Nick, he had already put his clothes back on and was back at the wheel.

She opened the thermos and poured fresh coffee into his travel mug and handed it to him, "Here lover."

"Thanks," he replied reaching for the coffee.

She cuddled up to him and kissed him as he held her close to him.

"How much longer is my watch?" she asked.

Nick looked at his watch, "bout an hour."

"I wouldn't mind staying the whole night, but I know Jeffrey was looking forward to learning more about sailing from you," she said.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind either but you need some sleep too," he said.

She seemed to take more interest in sailing the boat now, asking lots of questions. About fifteen minutes before her watch was to end, Nick asked her if her husband was a heavy sleeper.

"You might want to go below and get him up," said Nick.

"OK," she said and then she kissed him again their tongues once again entwined.

He marveled at her cute ass in her sweats as she walked away from him and went below.

Rhonda used the small flashlight to walk to the side of the bed her husband was sleeping on. She put her hands on his shoulder and whispered for him to wake up.

He stretched and yawned then looked at her and said, "someone had a good time tonight."

"Oh my god, that young man can fuck," she answered, "and eats pussy like a master too."

"Well he sure made you cum, I heard you down here," he said.

He reached over and ran his finger over her pussy through the sweats, "Did he cum inside you?"

"Mmmmmmm he sure did."

Jeffrey got up and pulled on a pair of warm up pants and a sweatshirt and told her, "It's too bad you probably wore him out I would have liked to have some fun on my watch."

She didn't want to get his hopes up so she didn't answer but she thought Nick could cum many more times if he was excited. When she had kissed him goodnight she felt his cock get hard as they kissed. She decided she'd let Jeffrey make his play, she actually was tired now that she was in a nice warm cabin. The door closed as Jeffrey went to stand his watch and Rhonda laid down. She slid a finger in her moist pussy and then pulled it out and tasted Nick's cum which was still in her.

"Good morning," said Jeffrey as he came topside and stood in the cockpit.

"Mornin," answered Nick.

"So how did my wife do?" he asked.

"Uh, she did just fine," said Nick, "she'll be a real sailor at the end of this trip."

"Yep, she's a quick study," he said.

"I'm about to make some fresh coffee, you want some?" asked Nick.

"I'm actually more of a tea drinker," answered Jeffrey.

"No problem. I got tea too. If you could just keep a lookout while I go below and fix it I'd appreciate it. I just checked and didn't see anything. But we're in the Tongue of The Ocean now and there's a good chance a submarine may pop the surface. If you see a flashing yellow light just holler at me right away," said Nick.

He went below and started a pot on the coffee maker brewing, then he put a pot of water on the stove to boil. He popped his head up in the cockpit just to make sure everything was OK and then went right back below.

This was gonna be a rough four and a half or five hours. He already felt uncomfortable being friendly to the man after he just made love to his wife. Or was it just wild sex and would that make it OK? Now that the pleasure was done he was briefly mad at himself for breaking his own rules. Still, he was captivated by this older woman. She had shattered his whole thought process on older women and now he began to wonder if she was the norm or just very special. She was special to him for sure. Just standing there thinking about her caused his cock to stiffen. Luckily it was hard to see how hard he was in those baggy shorts unless someone was really looking.

"Hey, hey I see one," shouted Jeffrey from the cockpit in a somewhat concerned voice.

Nick bound up on deck and looked.

"Damn sure is," he said as he reached for a lantern and walked out on deck.

He took the floodlight and shined it on the sails so the sub driver if he was looking would know he had a sailboat near him. They weren't on a collision course anyway but he noticed the sub turned even farther from his position and then he saw two flashes from a signal light sort of acknowledging they saw him. He walked back to the cockpit.

"Good catch Jeffrey," he said as he went below to finish the coffee and tea.

Jeffrey had watched Nick closely and thought he saw a bulge in those sailing shorts. He began to think maybe his wife didn't wear this young stud out after all.

"Cream and sugar," asked Nick.

"Yes," please he answered.

Thirty seconds later Nick handed him a large mug of tea and then went back below and came back with the large thermos. He poured some coffee for himself and leaned back in the seat behind the wheel.

"OK so tell me what we are doing?" said Jeffrey.

Nick began to explain the compass heading and their present location to him. He told him they'd probably reach their first anchorage in the late afternoon.

"So this place we're going, will there be other boats or will we have it to ourselves?' said Jeffrey.

"There will probably be some other boats there, mostly people cruising the islands etc. Probably no charter boats or tourist type things. I figured you two would like a taste of the real islands," he said.

"Yes this sounds fun," said Jeffrey.

He was really thinking how bad he wanted to see what his wife had told him about the young captain. He could smell his wife all over this young man when they got close. He had cum earlier watching his wife get fucked. The young captain hadn't seen him but Rhonda did.

"Hey, since it's just us guys on watch now, I'm gonna go aft and take a leak over the side. If for some reason I should fall over turn this switch off which shuts the autopilot down and turn the boat up into the wind like we talked about this afternoon. It should be OK, never fallen yet," said Nick.

He stood up and stepped out the cockpit on the side that put the wind at his back. He unzipped those baggy shorts and pulled out his cock and began pissing. He wasn't trying to show it, but he wasn't hiding it either to Jeffrey's delight. Rhonda had been right, the young captain was well equipped. He wondered if he could seduce the captain and how he would accomplish that. The wheels were turning in his head as Nick came back and sat down.

"How do you do that if you're alone?" asked Jeffrey.

"Usually if I am alone I wear a safety harness out on deck,"answered Nick."Good question, maybe you'll be the sailor in the family."

"I should have paid more attention to this stuff on our other trips," said Jeffrey.

"So you're friends, that missed the trip, are they pretty competent sailors?" asked Nick.

"Yes, Carl's father owned a thirty-five foot sailboat, they used it a lot up in Maine," said Jeffrey.

"Yeah I told Rhonda, I felt bad that your trip got messed up," said Nick.

"Funny," said Jeffrey, "she was really depressed about it earlier but now she acts like she couldn't care less."

That got Nick's attention. He began to wonder if she had said something to her husband. Nah she wouldn't do that, he thought. Maybe he suspected something? Once again Nick was starting to regret the complications of breaking his own rules. He had a feeling this trip was going to be like walking through a minefield.

"I guess you figured out that Carl and Janet are more than just our friends huh?" said Jeffrey.

Nope he hadn't figured it but that explained some things. They must be swapping wives and Rhonda was missing out on some sex with a new man. That Carl was a lucky guy, thought Nick. Of course now he wondered even more if she'd said something to Jeffrey. He might be pissed because there is not another woman on the boat.

"Actually that never occurred to me," said Nick to Jeffrey.

"We've all been friends for years," said Jeffrey.

"I've never met anyone that has done that type lifestyle before," said Nick, "guess I lead a sheltered life. Spend a lot of time alone in this business."

"You think my wife is attractive?" asked Jeffrey.

"Yes she is," said Nick.

Jeffrey noticed the crotch of Nick's shorts bulged a little when the conversation got around to Rhonda. If he was gonna put his plan into action he was gonna need to do something quick. He opened his mug of tea and walked toward Nick to ask about making some fresh tea and he feigned falling stumbling forward and spilled lukewarm tea on Nick's crotch soaking his shorts.

"Oh god man, I am so sorry," said Jeffrey as he reached for the towel he had brought on deck with him.

Nick stood to let some of the tea drip on the deck but before he could say anything Jeffrey had the towel and was rubbing Nick's cock trying to dry his shorts.

"That's OK," said Nick, "You don't have to do that."

Nick wondered if Jeffrey could tell through the towel that his cock was hard.

"Oh my," said Jeffrey, "Rhonda was right, you are well equipped!"

Nick's face turned red, "she told you that?"

"Well not directly, but all that moaning she was doing when you had her bent over the wheel, I could tell something was making her happy," he said.

Oh my god he was watching us, thought Nick who began to see his charter boat captain career crumbling before his eyes. He was so locked on to the bad thoughts it took him a minute to realize the towel was on the deck but his cock was still being rubbed and it was hard.

"Relax," said Jeffrey,realizing Nick thought something bad such as a jealous husband complaining might hurt his job, "We're all adults here and maybe even friends."

"I'm sorry Jeffrey," said Nick, "I just couldn't help myself."

"Been there myself," said Jeffrey, "Remember I'm married to her, I know how tempting she can be."