Special Birthday Gift

Story Info
Gifting a sexy women to my husband for his birthday.
1.7k words
4.18
46.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbkf
bbkf
4 Followers

I went off for a morning of shopping, hoping to find a special birthday present for my husband. I decided to divert my attention to a rack of women's sexy lingerie when a hot ass girl walks up and starts to talk to me.

"That would look very sexy on you."

I didn't know what to say at first, but I told her thank you.

"Are you looking for something special?" she asked.

I told her it was for my husband's birthday tomorrow night.

"I bet you will look fucking hot, do you want to try it on and let me check it out for you?"

Being a bi-sexual women, I took the black teddy off the rack and told her to follow me. I mean, hey, another women's perspective would be just what I needed.

In the changing room, she came in with me. I took my clothes off while she watched, getting turned on by her obvious approval of my body. I put on the teddy and she helped me tie up the back which was similar to a corset. She told me to turn around and I did. She looked me up and down, nodding,

"That looks great on you, very desirable" With that comment she reached for my waist and caressed my side She turned her head a little as she looked up at me and into my eyes and asked if she could kiss me.

By then, I was so turned on that I just shook my head yes. She reached behind my head and pulled my lips down to hers and she kissed me....gently at first and then forced my lips open to receive her tongue...deeply, our tongues playing with each other. Our kisses were more and more aggressive.

She slid her hand between my legs and rubbed my wet pussy. Making sure she paid special attention to my clit. I was moaning softly.

I pulled her closer so that I could feel her big tits on mine.

We played with each other, kissing and rubbing up against each one another...she moved away and ordered me, "Sit on the bench"

I did what she asked, in awe of her power over me. I sat.

She got on her knees in front of me and pulled my panties off..."mmmmmm"...very nice pussy, shaved, clean, smells sweet"

"You want me don't you honey?" She purred.

All I could do was nod my head, biting my lip.

She dove right in, licking me slowly, kissing my dewy pussy lips. She sucked on my clit real good.

I was rubbing my nipples while she licked up my juices which were flowing down my thighs...she sucked on my clit and I thought I would explode right there....

"How do you like this", she asked as she stuck her finger up into my tight snatch...MMMMMMMMMMMMM.....she continued to diddle me with her finger, inserting two long fingers, fucking my pussy harder while she licked and lapped up my pussy juice..mmmm...she was moaning too as I pulled her head closer to my pussy, her fingers fucking me faster and harder, my body was reacting wildly. I didn't care if anyone heard us...we were both moaning, and I was almost out of breath from all the attention my pussy was getting, I could feel it building in me, my pussy walls throbbing from the fierce fingering she was giving me....."uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..mmmmmmmmmmm...damn......oh shit yeah" I cried out as my pussy muscles contracted on her two fingers that were buried to the hilt in my creamy pussy...cummmingggggggggggggggggg....uhhhh...

She continued to eat my pussy long after I came.

She finally stood up and leaned forward...kissing me again.

She said, "That was the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted".

She helped me out of the teddy and told me that my husband would fuck me even better after seeing me in it.

As I was getting dressed she winked and said, "See you around"

On shaky legs, I left the changing room, bought it and headed home.

My head was spinning. Wow, and my pussy was still throbbing.

The next day, I had a wonderful idea. I wanted him to experience that sexy woman too. I went back to the store where I bought my lingerie, hoping she was there. She was ...thankfully she worked there.

She smiled as I approached her and she asked me, "Are you back for seconds...?"

I said, "Yes in a way I am. It has been hard figuring out what to get my husband for his birthday, so I want to ask if I can give him the hottest gift of all...you?"

She was delighted. "Of course, after tasting your pussy, I bet his cock is just as sweet."

I told her we were staying at the Marriott. I gave her the room number and the extra key card. I asked if she could be there around 11pm...She agreed and asked what she should do, so we talked a bit and I left to go home to get ready for our birthday night out.

We had a wonderful dinner, but while we were eating, my mind was buzzing with excitement over what I had planned for the night. We laughed, danced and the sexual tension was high. We went back to our room, and decided to get in the hot-tub... (I planned it that way) He was caressing my body as I was his. Playing with each other...kissing like when we had on our first date...slow, sweet...very delicious.

His hands were all over me, caressing, licking my swollen nipples and biting them gently, I had strategically placed him with his back to the door...we were so into each other and all worked up that we didn't hear her come into the room.

She got undressed and walked over to the hot tub seductively. Gently, so as not to startle me, she touched my shoulder and winked at me,

My husband still didn't see or hear her. She watched while I fondled his cock. She was licking her lips patiently waiting her turn.

I smiled at him...and he asked me..."what do you have in mind?"

I said "what do you mean?"

He told me that I looked mischievous-like I was up to something.

I said, "Well baby, I have a very nice birthday present for you"

He said, " that fucking me was a sweet ass birthday present."

I replied, "What if I said that you weren't just getting me for a present?"

He was very confused, so I told him to close his eyes and wait....

I got out of the hot tub and she got in...

"Ohhh back already huh."

Smiling...I got behind him and whispered in his ear, "Baby on the count of three open your eyes, don't freak out it will be awesome.."

He just laughed nervously- but said, "ok"

ONE.......TWO........THREEE.....

He opened his eyes, "what the hell?????"

She smiled at him and yelled, "Happy Birthday!"

He turned around looking for me and I was standing there smiling down at him..."Are you for real babe?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, baby, she is all yours."

He told me to get into the hot tub too.

I said, "No, I want to watch first"

He smiled and hesitated for a second, but reached for her delicious body...she came in close to him, her naked body glistening. She had her hard perky nipples in his face. He hungrily kissed them.

She wrapped her arms around his neck rubbing her body against his and said, "Hey sure feels like your wife got you ready for me.

She reached down to stroke his throbbing cock.

"Damn you have a very nice cock!"

He was enjoying every stroke. His head bent back, I kissed him while she worked his dick with her hands...

He was breathing very heavy, then grabbed hold of her and lifted her hips poising her pussy above his huge rod.

He dropped her down on his cock and crammed her hole full of sweet throbbing cock...she moaned as he helped her go up and down. She had both hands firmly set on both sides of him...riding his cock hard...water splashing...steam coming off her tits...she was loving his cock and he was enjoying every stroke of her tight pussy.

She rode him up and down, rocking her hips to get him even deeper.

My husband was telling her... "Oh yeah, fuck that cock baby!"

I knew he was deep inside her, driving his cock into her hard.

She shoved her big tits in his face. He happily started sucking and licking them.

They both were flushed...and panting...moaning...I couldn't take it much longer. My pussy was so wet watching my hot husband fuck the sexy girl.

I lay on the hotel bed watching my husband fucking...He stopped her for a second to switch it up a bit. He got behind her in the hot tub.....He was watching me masturbate, My fingers were moving in and out of my dripping pussy.

His hands reaching around her, pinching her tits...he leaned forward and rammed her juicy pussy and starting fucking her doggie style in the tub...mmmmm that was so hot...I came unglued...fingering my pussy, watching him drive his big cock into her wanting pussy...she was moaning and begging

"HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER STUD!!"

He gave her a good slamming for quite awhile...I could hear his nuts smacking her clit...."mmmmmmm" she purred....

"LOVE YOUR COCK...OHHHHH YEAH....GOD DAMN YOU ROCK...."

That was all he could take. Watching me finger fuck myself, his nuts began to get harder filling up with a huge load.

Her pussy was squeezing his cock as he thrust in and out of her delicious snatch.

I was so ready to cum all over my fingers from watching them.

He asked her, "You ready for this load?"

"Yes!!! Fuck me hard I'm gonna cum baby!"

He pumped her real hard; her tits were swaying back and forth as he drove his cock in and out of her.

He leaned into her, throwing his head back groaning. Filling her snatch with his load as she screamed out her climax with him...

My fingers working hard on my pussy...moaning I arched my hips up off the bed as spasm after spasm rocked my body.

He slowly pulled away from her and collapsed back into the hot tub spanking her beautiful ass.

She smiled at both of us as she got out of the hot tub and said,

"This is the best damn birthday party I've ever been too!"

bbkf
bbkf
4 Followers