Special Birthday Present

Story Info
What I gave my girlfriend for her birthday.
2.7k words
4.24
28.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had fantasied together many times about having a threesome with another man and me watching her having sex with a well hung guy. She loved sucking and fucking the large dildo I had bought her while I watched and she got so hot when I was inside her while it was in her, she really wanted to have two cocks in her but the right situation have never arose.

I decided the time had come to make it happen. A few weeks before her 28th birthday I had booked a male stripper to come to our flat and do a private show. He was carefully selected as I knew he would have to turn her on before she had time to over analyse the situation and back out, I had spoken to him to arrange the "extras" I wanted other than the strip and he sent me some pictures to confirm he had the "tools" for the job and when I saw I knew she wouldn't be disappointed!.

So the morning of her birthday arrived I presented her with her presents and breakfast in bed. I got her presents with this evening in mind sexy underwear, stockings, some killer heels and a new skirt suit to wear that day to work. I explained she had to wear this complete outfit to work today and tell me all about it when she got home, she gave me a cheeky smile and i knew what she was thinking, she loved winding up the men in the office and then telling me all about it. The suit was a little inappropriate for her office as the skirt was very short but I knew how turned on she would get with the men in the office looking at her long thin legs and being able to see much more than usual.

The desks in her office were open fronted so if she wanted (and she probably would) she could give them a little show by crossing and uncrossing her legs. We got up and showered together it didn't take long before things started to get steamy, I wanted her to be gagging for sex when she got home so sex was off the cards for this morning. I quickly knelt in front of her and grabbed the shaving foam, moistened her pubic hair and grabbed my razor. I had one of those razors with the battery powered vibrating head and needless to say within seconds she was moaning in ecstasy as I shaved her pussy smooth, once shaved clean I stared to lick her clitoris with long steady strokes until I felt her legs start to tremble and she had her orgasm. My cock was throbbing by this point but I was determined that she wouldn't have a cock inside her until tonight, I stood up and told her to squat down and I started to jerk myself off all that was filling my head was images of the evening ahead of us, she was furiously rubbing her pussy and thrusting fingers inside herself and it wasn't long until I shot my cum over her small perfectly formed breasts she straight away rubbed it across her tits, down her stomach and brought herself to orgasm again rubbing my cum into her pussy. We finished up in the bathroom and went and got dressed, watching her dress that morning in the new black lace underwear I had chosen, padded bra, suspender belt and stockings, thong, those 4" leather heels and the short skirt suit that was going to turn every head she passed sent my heart racing, if only she knew what was ahead for her when she got home tonight.

The evening was here! I had got home about an hour before my girlfriend so I could make sure everything was ready, I had spoken to her entertainment for the evening and everything was on track, I had booked him for a few hours so if things went well they could carry on. I had spoken to my girlfriend while she was in her taxi home, she told me of her antics that day one of the men who's desk was facing hers was continually looking at her legs through the front of her desk so she had given him a full view up her skirt for a few seconds while she pretended not to be aware of him staring at her and went over to his desk and lent over to him giving him a clear view straight down her top as she was talking to him about work, she could see by the bulge in his crotch that he was hard and she left him there unable to stand up for quite some time. When she got home I had left a glass of Champagne and a little "pick me up" by the front door for her, she consumed both and came and found me. I topped her glass back up and told her there was a surprise on the way she tried to get me to tell her what but there was no way!

We chatted for a few minutes about her cock teasing with her colleagues and it was obvious how horny she was. She went to the bathroom and then there was a knock on the door, I answered it, her present was here! I led him to the living room and quickly ran through my plans again, he agreed to strip for her, and to have sex with her while I was there. I left him there and went to find my girlfriend, I heard him put music on as i left the room, she came out of the bathroom as i approached the door she asked who was at the door and I said that her surprise was in the other room waiting for her she looked excited and intrigued.

I let her walk ahead of me and stopped so she walked in alone, I stood back but had a clear view into the room. She appeared slightly startled to see a complete stranger in our flat, he approached her took her hand and kissed it as he introduced himself she appeared more relaxed instantly. Still holding her hand he led her to the sofa and sat her down he changed the music and began his show, as he removed his clothes I could see the wanting building up inside her she has this habit of biting her bottom lip when she watches porn and she was doing it now. He had a good body well toned but not overly ripped which i knew she didn't like, I walked in and sat in a chair to the side of her so I could watch with a clear view, she looked over at me and grinned and mouthed the words thank you I gestured back if everything was ok and she nodded and smiled. He was down to just his jeans now he unfastened his top button and walked over to her he reached down and took both of her hands, lifted them up and placed them on his jeans so she was to undo the remaining buttons. She did so without hesitation, a deliberate action between each button with a wanting in her eyes to find out what laid beneath, as she undid the last one she tugged them downwards and his semi hard cock popped out right before her face. The startled look on her face as she saw what I knew all the long was waiting for her, he was as big in real life as the pictures he had emailed me, about eight inches long and a really good width, seeing his cock in relation to her size I knew she was in for something special.

He removed his jeans from around his ankles and then placed one hand on each side of her head and guided her towards his cock, her mouth opened ready to take it in but just at the last moment he moved her head to the side and rubbed it against the side of her face he kept doing this and the pulling back, pausing in front of her mouth and then alternating to the other side. He moved a chair and sat down right in front of her and told her to watch as he stroked his cock for her, I stood up and moved around behind her reached over the sofa and took off her suit jacket as she watched and I stared to rub her breasts and pinch her nipples she was gasping in pleasure every time I squeezed. Whispering in her ear I asked I this is what she wanted she tilted her head backwards and replied yes as she grabbed and kissed me, her attention soon reverted back to her present though. I stood her up as she watched and sat behind her, reached up and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor her thong followed and I bent her forward so her arms were supporting her weight on the chair he was sat in her head twelve inches or so above the hard cock that awaited her as she watched him stroke it.

I spread her legs slightly and started stroking her clit with my tongue, needless to say she was already soaking wet and I could see the juices starting to run down the inside of her legs, I slipped two fingers inside her and lent slightly to the side so I could see what she was doing, she had reached down and was stroking his cock in time with him and staring into his eyes as she did, as I thrust my fingers into her she lent further forward and pressed her tongue into his mouth they had a slow deep kiss before she sat back down between my legs my hard cock against her back, she told him to stand and as he stepped forward she had his cock in her mouth and she was working it like a woman possessed. Her lips running up and down his shaft taking as much in her mouth as she could gagging herself in the process and corkscrewing her hand as sent went it was almost as if she was trying to get him to cum into her mouth she was working him so hard. I had my arms reaching around from behind her one hand fingering her as she did this and the other I had pulled her bra down exposing her breasts and was pinching her nipples she was bucking herself onto my fingers inside her as I pinched, "are you ready?" I whispered in her ear, she nodded still with a mouthful of cock. I moved from behind her to the other side of the sofa so she could lean back, hand still holding firmly onto her present she pulled him forward and guided him towards her pussy. She was jerking him off as she let him push his cock inside her I had rarely seen her this turned on, usually content to not rush things and enjoy every second she was so frantically working his cock she almost didn't care if he came straight away.

Once fully inside her he took back control and held her arms down while he gave full length strokes of his cock in and out of her pausing for a split second before he pushed back inside. I had seen her fuck big dildos while i watched while he was as long he was wider and I was glad I had shaved her that morning as i could see how far she was spread by him, I then dawned on me that I was watching someone else fuck her right in front of me and how much it was turning me on watching it happen. Gradually he increased the pace and soon he was pounding himself into her I could see the orgasm starting to build in her face, her legs lift up and wrap around him, her nails dig into his back and then let out a huge scream as she came hard with him fucking her deep and fast. Her body twitched hard under him as he carried on thrusting into her and she moved her legs back downwards and pressed the heels of her shoes into his hips to push him back into the seat opposite her. She took a second to catch her breath and then leaned over and took my hand off my cock and took it in her mouth, asking me if I had liked what I had seen and telling me she wanted two dicks inside her. I reached down and started to play with her butt, it was dripping wet from her juices running down I pressed at it and my finger slipped inside I pressed another in and she let out a moan while sucking on my dick.

I stood her up and walked her over to the chair where he was sat and told her to ride him, she stood on the chair in front of him and lowered herself down onto his solid waiting cock, I undid her bra to allow him access to suck on her nipples which he did with any delay. She was soon dropping herself down full force onto him slamming that big dick into herself, I moved in behind her and lifted her off him for a second while I pushed my dick into her ass, she was sliding back and forth as I thrust in and out of her, so many times we had simulated this approaching moment with a dildo but now it was going to happen for real. She lowered herself back down took his cock in hand and started rubbing it into her pussy, I stopped thrusting as she guided it inside her. She was so tight with him inside her, as she started riding him again I began moving myself back and forth in her ass, I could feel the contours of his hard dick and could only imagine how good it felt for her. Rapidly her frenzy built back up and soon she was fucking us both hard, she was telling him how much she wanted to feel him orgasm and shoot his cum inside her so he grabbed her hips and was thrusting as deep and hard as he could, I pulled out and sat down to watch he held back until she was ready and as her orgasm started he shot his load inside her and she writhed and bucked on his jerks until he was finished but she was not done yet, "I want your cum in me as well" she turned to me and demanded as she lay down on the sofa. I walked over, lay on top of her and slid my cock into her, she was gaping, soaking wet and filled with cum and I loved the feeling of her pussy like this, I knew I wouldn't take long to cum so I told her to finger herself while I fucked her, as soon as she orgasmed I came filling her overflowing pussy with my cum and collapsed on top on her. She took hold of either side of my head lifted it and whispered in my ear thanking me for what I had done for her.

When she got up and went to the bathroom I asked her present if he was able to stay or if he had another booking and it was agreed he would stay in the guest room and he took himself off to bed. When my girlfriend came back from the bathroom she came over and straddled me facing me on the sofa rubbing her dripping pussy against my cock thanking me for making her fantasies come true. I picked her up as I stood up and carried her into the bedroom laid her down on the bed and we fucked again and fell asleep.

The following morning as I was leaving for work I told her there was a little something waiting in the guest bedroom for her as she had the day off and I'd look forward to hearing all about it when I got home.