Special Birthday Wishes

Story Info
It's great to have friends to share with.
2.6k words
4.12
46.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tracar
tracar
4 Followers

My husband Joe and I were high school sweethearts. During this time we made friends with another couple, Jen and Lou. We married shortly after graduating college and they were married a few years after us. We enjoyed each other's company and got along great. Each of us shared a common bond in being only with one person, and not one of us had any sex outside of these relationships.

Even though both couples became busy with our own day-to-day lives, we continued to get together a few times a year, and often usually included the children. Rarely did our conversations turn sexual. If any reference was made it was usually after the guys drank too much and would make comments to each other about expecting, "some", from their respective wives at the end of the night.

Now that the children are older we find ourselves getting together more often without the children. Jen is a very shy and petite woman. She has always had light build and has recently added a little weight that compliments her breasts. Recently she always wears a low cut top and I keep catching my husband staring. Lou is much taller and plain looking. Even though his wife has never said, I've over heard my husband the other guys talking over the years, about how well hung he is. I'm much taller than Jen and I am actually taller than my husband. My greatest assets are my eyes, legs and ass also have big nipples that are very sensitive and arouse me quickly when they are paid attention to. My husband has broad shoulders and beer belly. He makes for great cuddling.

I've noticed that the last few times we were together Jen keeps bringing up sex. She usually works in a subtle reference in our conversations. When her and I are alone, she has been opening up more. Recently she confided in me that a fantasy she had was to watch another couple engage in a sexual act of some sort.

Jen, Lou and my husband and all have their birthdays within days of each other. Each year we get together on a weekend to celebrate. This year, Jen had planned a

Special birthday. Jen had started it a few months ahead, talking to me about what she wanted for her husband. It had been one of his fantasies to be tied up and at the mercy of a woman, someone he didn't know. He wanted to be helpless to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to do to him. My husband Joe and I were high school sweethearts. During this time we made friends with another couple, Jen and Lou. We married shortly after graduating college and they were married a few years after us. We enjoyed each other's company and got along great. Each of us shared a common bond in being only with one person, and not one of us had any sex outside of these relationships.

Even though both couples became busy with our own day-to-day lives, we continued to get together a few times a year, and often usually included the children. Rarely did our conversations turn sexual. If any reference was made it was usually after the guys drank too much and would make comments to each other about expecting, "some", from their respective wives at the end of the night.

Now that the children are older we find ourselves getting together more often without the children. Jen is a very shy and petite woman. She has always had light build and has recently added a little weight that compliments her breasts. Recently she always wears a low cut top and I keep catching my husband staring. Lou is much taller and plain looking. Even though his wife has never said, I've over heard my husband the other guys talking over the years, about how well hung he is. I'm much taller than Jen and I am actually taller than my husband. My greatest assets are my eyes, legs and ass also have big nipples that are very sensitive and arouse me quickly when they are paid attention to. My husband has broad shoulders and beer belly. He makes for great cuddling.

I've noticed that the last few times we were together Jen keeps bringing up sex. She usually works in a subtle reference in our conversations. When her and I are alone, she has been opening up more. Recently she confided in me that a fantasy she had was to watch another couple engage in a sexual act of some sort.

Jen, Lou and my husband and all have their birthdays within days of each other. Each year we get together on a weekend to celebrate. This year, Jen had planned a

Special birthday. Jen had started it a few months ahead, talking to me about what she wanted for her husband. It had been one of his fantasies to be tied up and at the mercy of a woman, someone he didn't know. He wanted to be helpless to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to do to him. Jen was a little unsure about inviting a strange woman into their relationship, but she wanted to please her husband and fulfill his fantasy. She asked me if I would help. She explained that she would be comfortable with me being the mystery women and as long as he was blindfolded everything would work out. I was awestruck. After much discussion the only thing I was wrestling with was crossing the line. We were good enough friends and I wanted to help but this was new territory didn't know how I would feel after or what would happen when I told my husband. After all I've never been with any

Other mans other than my husband. She kept insisting and telling me how she trusted me. All she wanted was for me to bring him off, with no penetration and it would be our secret. She didn't want me telling anyone. She worked on me until I agreed to help.


Over the next few weeks, we worked out the details over and over again. On occasion I would find myself smiling thinking about how I was looking forward to this. I like tying up my husband, him being vulnerable and my controlling the situation. I like having the power to decide when I would relieve his built up sexual

Tension and how I was to do it, now I get a chance to do this with another man and he won't even it's me Further I get first hand

Knowledge of whether those stories of him being well hung was true

Finally the weekend came. For our weekend birthday celebration she hosted a birthday party at her home. We invited a few other couples

We were all acquainted with. The plan was nothing fancy. After some initial small talk we would play some card and board games. She started feeding her husband a few more drinks than he was used to, and not far into the evening, he'd had a bit too much to drink. The other guests suggested

She take him upstairs to let him lie down, let it wear off, and then he could re-join us. That fit into her plan perfectly. She led him to their room, where she's prepared the ties, and promptly blindfolded him. She lit a small candle. He fell asleep immediately, taking no notice of the position he was in. Jen quickly rejoined the rest of us downstairs and as she passed me gave me a wink. I let some time go by, and then excused myself to use the bathroom. The game went on without me. Everyone had had quite a bit to drink by now, and the noise level had increased. No one could hear me upstairs, but I still moved quickly. I slipped into their bedroom, as Jen and I had discussed, and checked Lou's blindfold. He stirred, but is hands were securely tied. I didn't make a sound as I began to undress him. I particularly liked unbuttoning his shirt. The candlelight made it just light enough that I could see his body. I moved slowly, enjoying the sensation, seeing him for the first time. I kissed his chest, and buried my face in it, taking in his scent. I moved up to his neck,

Caressing him with my lips, nibbling on his ear and running my open lips over his. He stirred again, this time, acknowledging that there was someone with him. I placed my finger over his lips, to silence him. He settled, and I continued by running my fingers over his skin. I moved down towards his belt, undoing it, and then unbuttoning his pants. I slid the zipper down as my other hand put pressure on his growing hardness. I slowly pulled his pants off. I teased him with my hands, slipping them just under the elastic of his jockeys and then slowly slid his jockeys clear to his knees. He was spread out before me, his cock hard and erect. The moment was magnificent. The stories were true, he was big and I knew I was going to enjoy this.

I knew he wondered who I might be. I could be any one of the women downstairs and I got excited myself at the thought of them being in my place. I began wondering what they would do if they were me right now. He must have been going crazy at the thought of all those women possibly touching him, wondering who it was? I was glad it was I. There is a real thrill knowing you are the one chosen to fulfill a man's fantasies. I reached for his hard rod, and slowly worked him. He moaned with pleasure and I had to remind him to be quiet. Both of us were enjoying the moment. This was the first hard cock that I touched other than my husbands. It felt so deliciously illicit. I intended to enjoy handling this cock for as long as I could. I had an urge to wrap my lips and deep throat him but remembered that Jen and I had an agreement that I was only to jerk him off.

With such temptation I justified a taste wouldn't hurt. I engulfed his cock with my mouth. We both enjoyed this. When I thought he close to coming I stopped. I decided I would have to create another opportunity to finish him off this way. Jen had thoughtfully laid out a towel, and I reached for it, knowing he was going to shoot his load quite some distance tonight. I knew he was close, as I felt his hips lowering into the bed, so I stopped. I began playing with his balls, and ran my hands over his thighs, and down his legs. I massaged his feet for a while and once he relaxed I worked my way back up his legs, touching him ever so lightly. Now I was not giving him the satisfaction of having his cock stroked. He protested quietly. I knew he wanted me to jerk him off, so I gently took his cock into both of my hands. I worked him again to he point of his hips pushing down, ready to shoot and I let go, just at the right time. One more stroke and he'd have gone over. I did this several times, till it got to the point where my grasp on his hard cock was all it took, and he dug his hips down deep, arching them up and shooting his load farther than I've ever seen my husband shoot. The towel wasn't much use after all. He went past that. This was the second man's cum that I produced and it was exhilarating. I pumped him until there was nothing left. He sank into the bed totally exhausted. I hadn't been gone long, but it was time to rejoin the other guests.

Eventually, Jen went upstairs with the excuse she was going to check on him. She returned, with Len's arm wrapped around her. She sat him down, and I watched, as he carefully looked each woman there in the eye, looking for a clue as to which it was that had jerked him off so royally. Of course, they all looked innocent, myself included. I would love to have known the thoughts going through his head as he imagined himself with each of the women there. The night came to an end, and the other guests left couple by couple. Joe and I were not planning on spending the night, but we'd still felt like the night was young. Jen was smiling to herself, knowing she'd fulfilled her husband's fantasy. She whispered a thank you to me for helping. Lou had a stupid smile on his face and my husband had no idea what had taken place. I was still worked up after having given that hand job, and a thought crossed my mind. I wanted to make my husbands and Jen's birthday special as well. I whispered into Jen's ear what I had in mind and her broad smile let me know it was okay.

When we all got together in the family room, I asked that we turn on the TV, to some scenes we could enjoy together. We picked a station that had mild sex scenes that didn't show anything but didn't leave much to the imagination. I seated myself next to Joe. The drinks we'd had made us all pretty relaxed, and we kept commenting on the scenes. The men kept saying how easy it was to act out such scenes. I took my plan to the next level by challenging Joe to let me imitate what we were watching on the TV with him. The TV had a couple on the couch making out while another couple was peeking in through the window. Since the TV couple, were touching each other through their clothes, I reached over, and imitated what I was watching and started touching Joe. He was already hard. Joe responded with a deep sigh, allowing me to do as I pleased. Jen and Lou were across the room kissing but I knew they would be watching us, since it was her fantasy to watch another couple.

As the couple on the TV got bolder, so did my hand and eventually, I was touching bare skin. Lou and Jen were not taking their eyes off of us, and Joe and I were not taking ours off of the TV. Joe could know what was coming simply by watching the couple. It was very exciting for me knowing that I was making him feel good too. Soon, I had him so worked up, he was moaning. This was going to be a new experience for me, for her, and for our husbands. Before anyone could say anything, I took his stiff cock into my mouth, Lou and Jen watched as I sucked off my husband. It took very little time for my husband to pump his load down my throat and I swallowed every bit of it.

You can feel the excitement in the room. Both couples wanted to continue in the privacy of their own homes so we hugged each other good-bye and left.

In the car my husband had a silly grin on his face, as I was drove home. I soon was lost in my thoughts. I'd given the three birthday celebrants a birthday they would not soon forget. I soon began smiling, knowing they'd all have to return the favour once it was my birthday.

tracar
tracar
4 Followers