Special Connection

Story Info
Catherine is not completely ready for phone repair guy.
2.1k words
4.55
46k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one letter of a series of letters written by a little cutie in her mid forties, to her husband. She is very pretty and in excellent shape. He just loves to read about what she did and he's asked her to record anything sensual or sexual that happens to her.

If she remembers things from the past she writes them down too. She uses terms he likes her to use when she describes herself. Later when they are alone, they read the letters together with her sometimes acting them out. They have a lot of fun together and it makes for great lovin' for them. I hope you like the story.

SPECIAL CONNECTION

Hi Honey,

I have had a most bewildering morning this morning and I just have to tell you about it.

Nothing was really going right and I got all the kids off to where they needed to be, but I was running late to an appointment and more than a little frustrated.

I was just about to get into the shower when I heard the doorbell ring. I peeked out the front upstairs window and it was the phone repairman.

This was just another thing not going right. He wasn't even supposed to be here until late afternoon. But I sure didn't want to miss him since we have had our phone down for two days already.

I didn't want to go to the door in a towel so I grabbed the shirt I had worn to bed and had just taken off. I put it back on and headed to the door.

The shirt was one of your 'wife beater' muscle shirts. I knew my breasts, and especially my nipples showed through a bit, but what could I do?

We had already been waiting for two days and I sure did not want to let him get away and have to wait another day or two.

I opened the door just as he was about to leave. It's a good thing I didn't take any more time to answer it or I would have been waiting another two days!

There stood a handsome young man about 30 years old. He had longer, sort of shaggy hair, but he was very attractive. I said, "Hi, I'm Catherine, please come in."

He introduced himself as Gabe. He sure looked at me and smiled when I let him in the door.

I gave an embarrassed laugh as I looked down to see what he was so obviously enjoying looking at. It was worse than I thought.

I never really noticed just how much my nipples show through those dang thin shirts. I said, "I'm sorry about this attire Gabe, I was just about to step into the shower when I heard the door bell and it was all I had close by to put on. It was this or nothing!"

He laughed and said, "Oh I KNOW I would have loved that even more, but you look very nice like this!!"

I will be honest Honey, the combination of just realizing the little sexual comment I had made without thinking and the way this young man openly flirted with me got me more than just a little excited.

I could literally FEEL my nipples getting hard!!! Yikes!!! I looked down and they were sticking out like the tips of two pool ques.

I noticed Gabe looking at them too and I could tell he was watching their dramatic change take place as well.

But then his gaze shifted to the bottom of my shirt and so I looked down there too.

I was shocked to see that my shirt didn't completely cover my sweet little, normally shaved smooth pussy.

The weird thing is what was going through my mind was not, "Oh no, this man can see my most private little pussy!"

Instead I was thinking, "Oh how embarrassing, the ONE day a handsome man sees my pussy and it has stubble and needs a shave. He'll think I'm a slob."

I snapped out of my weird thoughts and gave the bottom of my tee shirt a tug to cover me up. He was still smiling so big as I pointed him to the defective phone jack.

I said, "Please walk ahead of me Gabe. I have to stay behind you because I can feel that my big fat bottom is not all covered by this little shirt."

Now I went and did it. I didn't even mean to, but that raised the level of sexual tension even more.

Gabe said, "With all due respect Miss Catherine, you have one extremely FINE little bottom there from what I can see."

I thought his comment was a little fresh, but then again I guess I sort of started it with my comments. So I ignored it and just tried to keep everything moving along.

I said, "Well the jack that's bad is right there." As I raised my arm to point to the jack, my firm, beautiful left breast 'popped' out of the low cut, side arm pit of my shirt!!

Of course he noticed and his eyes lit up like a jack pot and got huge, and his smile get huge and I'm guessing so did something else.

I quickly pulled the shirt over to cover my breast up, but in my nervousness I did it too fast and a little too far and the other one popped out – hard nipple and all!!! I was mortified. It was like I LOVE LUCY doing soft porn!

I screamed a little frustrated, squeal and quickly turned around to hide my two exposed boobies as I escorted them back into hiding.

That's when I remembered by irresistible, curvy little butt cheeks were showing. I was so embarrassed and I could feel my face getting hot.

I quickly turned back around and said, "Oh I can feel myself blushing, I'll bet my cheeks are bright red!!"

He said, "Well yes, those pretty cheeks on your pretty face are, but your other pretty cheeks are nice and white still."

I KNEW that was over the line and I punched him in the arm like a pesky little brother and said, "Stop it!" but I know I was smiling.

I was so flustered. I could feel my boobs bounce as I punched him too.

I said, "Oh boy! This is turning into one of those stories you'll tell your whole life, isn't it?"

He said, "So far Miss Catherine, this has been the greatest day of my twelve year career doing this work."

Hearing him say that, I was so rushed with emotions. I was so nervous, more than a little embarrassed and more than I could ever explain, horny and excited!!!!

Now back to you Honey, my dear, understanding husband. Oh PA-LEEEEEEZE don't be mad at me for what I did next.

I could tell this young man was a very nice guy and I felt very safe with him and I was just in such a goofy and sexy mood all of a sudden. So I did something crazy on the spur of the moment.

I said, "Gabe, if you PROMISE me that you will never say who it was or what address, I will make it your very best day."

He enthusiastically crossed his heart as he said, "Oh!!.... I promise Catherine!!! Please MAKE MY DAY!!!!"

I smiled and took hold of the bottom of my tee shirt and just pulled it very slowly, straight up over my head and tossed it toward the laundry room. I stood there, shaking out my hair and tossing it up like a model.

I was totally bare naked directly in front of Gabe the repairman. I told him, "I figure that you've already seen my boobs for a bit and my bare butt cheeks and maybe even a little of my pussy so what the heck, why not do it right and make your day?!? Right?"

So as I stood there, now with my hands on my hips and completely and excitedly nude in front of this handsome, nice, young man I said, "How's this Gabe, does THIS make it your best day on the job?"

He absolutely LOVED what I was doing and said, "Oh believe me Miss Catherine, we can forget the job part! You have just made this the best day of my LIFE if I live to be one hundred years old!!!!"

I was flattered and I said, "You are so sweet to say that. Here's a little extra treat for you."

I so much loved hearing his compliment that as a reward, I did a nice, little, slow spin around for him and let him see my bare bubble butt, tan lines and all.

I even shook first my firm boobies with my now hard nipples at him and then I shook my hips side to side, so I could feel my butt cheeks bounce and I turned and really poked out my perfect little butt out at him and I spanked it three nice loud spanks! Smack! Smack! Smack!!!!!

And believe me, he was staring at my boobs and nipples as I then turned back around fast. They were swinging and bouncing all around.

As much as he loved those, his mouth literally dropped open when he saw my beautiful, sweet, little, mostly shaved smooth, (O.K. stubbly and needing a shave), pussy.

I must interject here that every man

who have ever seen my naked pussy stands

and stares with his mouth wide open.

Heck! You still do to at tines. Why is that?

I'm sure every guy must do that at every naked woman he sees, is my guess.

Anyway ...... I noticed him staring at it. He said, "Oh you are just simply gorgeous aren't you? With ALL due respect Catherine, I have to tell you that you have the finest and prettiest pussy I have ever seen!!!!"

I said, "Thanks, but she sure needs a clean shave." And I even looked down at her and gave my little pussy three gentle spanks too. YIKES!!!! He LOVED that a ton!!!!

I could see this could easily go too far so I needed to get it all back under control.

I said, "O.K. Gabe, that's all. Just a quick peek-a-boo for you. Now I have to go get ready for the day and you have to go fix the phone, O.K.?"

He gave me a military-like salute and said, "Yes Ma'am!!!!" And then, like every man alive, he obeyed all orders given by a beautiful naked woman!!! In this case; me!

I bounced up the stairs affording him one final look at my firm, bare, jiggling and bouncing breasts and my toned and to die for perfect little bare bottom.

And since he was directly behind me, my sweet little fantastic pussy from behind too, as I went up the stairs.

When I got up to my bath I closed the door, I leaned against it and I laughed to myself because I could not believe I did what I just did.

If all of my strict conservative friends ever had any idea!!! YIKES, YIEKS, YIEKS!!!!

I had to then have a little 'personal time" in the bath. (You just never mind what that means!)

It's all your fault anyway for getting me to even consider showing myself, so you can't complain. Plus we both know you'll love it.

Well don't worry because it all worked out O.K...

1. Gabe had the phone fixed and left me a big NO CHARGE and THANK YOU note.

2. Gabe got the "day of all days to remember" and got to see your wife naked. Lucky guy!!!

3. I got a nice little thrill to think about whenever I need some 'inspiration'.

4. You will get to read this story to me out loud and I will act it out for you and then you will get the craziest loving' of your life, because I am so horny right now I could explode.

5. Plus you love when someone 'accidentally' sees me naked and I was seen completely and totally bare naked so I know you'll always remember that too.

6. Last, but not least, our phone is fixed.

(Although I may just break it next month when you have a morning to spend with me at home and you can watch me answer the door for Gabe. I'll even let you pick out what you want me to be wearing (or not wearing – as you see fit).

That's all for today Honey. I hope it makes you happy and I CAN'T WAIT for you to get your hands on me tonight Big Boy and give me what I need and deserve!!!!

Oh..Yes...one more thing: As always, if you think I was a little too naughty, you may spank my silky soft, satin-smooth, toned, firm, luscious bare bubble butt as I will dutifully lay across your manly knee and poke it up in the air as high as I possible can!

Love,

You faithful, modest, adoring wife,

Catherine