Special Counseling Session Ch. 04

Story Info
Bill visits Ellen's home for more therapy.
997 words
3.99
39.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day before I was supposed to meet Ellen, my counsellor, for a therapy session in her office, I got a voice message on my phone that perplexed me.

"Bill, it's Ellen. Listen, they are apparently fumigating the office building tomorrow. I can't see clients there. I was going to just reschedule you for next week, but we've made such good progress lately that I really think we should keep the sessions moving. I can see you tomorrow morning at my home if that is convenient. I live at..."

I called her back quickly and confirmed for 8 am. She gave me directions to her house and I jotted them down. I didn't need the directions, I knew the neighborhood.

The next day at 5 to 8 I was on her front porch. She opened the door wearing a bathrobe and slippers. She was not at all made up and she looked as if she had just rolled out of bed.

"Sorry," she said, tossing her hair and laughing. "I overslept and haven't showered! Do you want some coffee?"

"No, I'm good," I said. "And don't worry about the shower. I think you look nice..." This was a little lame but I wanted to get down to our session without any unecessary delays.

"OK!" she said. "Why don't you just come on in to my room? I have some things set up in here. Just take your clothes off." She took her own robe off and hung it over a chair. She was still gorgeous and her large breasts swung free. She has big brown nipples that point forwards.

"I lied a little bit before," she said. "I actually have been up about half an hour. I just wanted to be a little 'au natural' this morning. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all," I said truthfully.

"Here, Bill, lie down on your back. I want to take you in my mouth first. That always seems to be a good way to start." She straddled me as she had in our last two sessions and gently lowered her bottom down to my face. She inhaled my penis and began to work her special magic on my erection. She settled her round ass onto my lips and nose and I began to eat her bottom.

"Bill, you can do what you like," said Ellen as she came up for air. "But I just wanted to warn you that since I haven't showered, my ass may be a little sharper tasting today. I hope it's still OK."

I smelled her anus up close. It really stunk but in a really sexy way. Her wet, fishy vagina was in my face too and it stunk a bit but I didn't mind at all. I was now rock-hard and Ellen began to suck me again. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her asshole. It was moist and bitter and I pushed my tongue in slowly and savored the taste. I began to really lick and tongue-fuck her hole.

"I like the way your ass tastes today, Ellen," I said. "It's really sexy. Really natural."

"I'm glad you like it, Bill. I was hoping you would."

I held her ass cheeks apart with my hands and devoured her anus, licking her all around her hole. I began to feel like I might come. Ellen noticed I was bigger, too.

"You can come now, if you want," she said. "I need a big drink of your come!"

I shot a load onto the roof of her mouth. She drank me quickly as I came. She suckled me dry and let me lie with my tongue in her ass and my dick in her mouth for a while.

"You OK, back there?" she asked. "Can I get up?"

"Sure, I said," completely blissed out.

Ellen got up and walked accross the room and into the kitchen. She came back with a huge bowl of what looked like breakfast cereal. She was shovelling it into her face.

"I am just having a big bowl of this high-fibre cereal," she said. "I ate most of the box last night." She ate some and offered me the rest. She went and got coffee and sat down.

"I am not in a big hurry today since I don't have other clients," she said. "Is it OK that we go a little over today?"

"I have nowhere special to go," I said. Ellen's stomach growled and gurgled. She drained the coffee and went and got another cup.

"Sure you don't want some coffee?" she asked.

"Oh, all right," I said. "I'll take a cup." I finished the cereal and took the mug of coffee from her.

"Oh, wow." Ellen said, pursing her lip.

"What?" I asked.

"I really need to shit. Do you mind waiting here a minute?"

"Sure, " I said. Then I thought. "Ah, actually, I think it would help me a lot to come with you. I mean, see you, you know, go..."

Ellen looked puzzled. "Oh," she said softly. "You know, you are right. You have such a problem with shame and women's anuses. You really should come with me and see that it's no big deal."

I followed her into the bathroom and she sat on the toilet and spread her legs wide so I could look into the toilet. I kneeled in front of her. She reached back with her hands and opened her ass cheeks wider and sat on them so they splayed open. Then I heard a fart followed by a stink. Then a brown shit-snake started to come out of her, slow at first, then faster and faster, coiling in the bowl and finally falling 'plunk' in the toilet.

I was mesmerized. I looked in her eyes. I knew what to do. I stood her up, bent her over and licked her clean. She smiled.

"You really have come a long way!" she said.