Special Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The 18th birthday of daughter who isn't mine.
9.9k words
4.5
198.2k
43
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers

Molly

As Jim recovered, we spent hours just talking and getting to know each other. I noticed that he had some very strange friends. They were all big, tattooed, and dressed alike in denim and leather. He said that they were all his brothers. When I asked one of them why he had so many brothers, he laughed and said that Jim's family was very, very large and very, very strange. He laughed again and said to take extra special care of him since he was good people and was very important to a lot of folks. He said with a very serious look that if I took good care of Jim, they would take good care of me. I later found out what that meant!

Once my shift ended, I often found myself staying at the hospital just to be with him and spend time with him. As he mended, we made plans to get together as soon as he got out of the hospital.

Once, about three weeks after Jim was first hospitalized, I met with Ron in the same stock room we first had sex. The sex was still wild and fantastic and I felt dirty and excited at the same time. I somehow didn't even think of Jim while with Ron, but did tell Ron that I couldn't meet him the next night at the motel as we usually did since I had other plans. I never thought about how I felt about Jim or how I felt about Ron. It was like they were two different worlds. I loved Jim and lusted after Ron. Those were two different things, weren't they? It was with a great deal of surprise then, when I found myself unable to meet Jim's eyes that afternoon when I went into his room. I told him that it was just a bad day on the floor and he seemed to accept that. I finally shook myself free and was able to enjoy my time with him. It did bother me that I felt this terrific sense of guilt.

During this time, I found that Jim was the owner and CEO of his own company, Morrison Enterprises. It was a chain of motorcycle sales and service shops that covered four states. He told me the name of the one near where I lived and I stopped in on my way home one night and sure enough, his picture was in a brochure that the manager of the shop showed me after I asked him if Jim Morrison was really the owner. He knew Jim was in the hospital and grilled me on his condition and when he would be out. It was clear that he knew Jim personally and cared very much about him.

Once Jim was released, we began dating. It was truly love at first sight for both of us. I knew then that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man and I believed he felt the same way. We dated for about 3 months before Jim made the first tentative moves toward a sexual relationship. He was very old fashioned in that regard and it was fine with me, as well. I let him know that I felt the same way and we made plans to spend the weekend together at Jim's home.

On Friday of that week, Jim picked me up after work and took me to his house. It was some house! It was a two-story brick mansion in one of the best parts of Shaker Heights. It must have had 20 rooms and over 6,000 square feet. This blew me away. When I asked him why such a big home, he reminded me of his extended family. He said that he would often have 10 or 12 people staying at the house at any given time. This weekend, he said, was special and there were no other guests.

He gave me a tour of the upstairs and the garage. As I expected, there were about 10 cycles in the garage and two sports cars that must have cost a bundle. Jim said he rarely drove any of them and preferred his Ford Explorer, the one he usually drove. The master bedroom was another world. The bed was a King size waterbed, of all things and the bathroom was over 1,000 sq ft. with a walk in shower that was almost as big as my apartment! I told Jim that I fully expected that we would try out that shower together. He had the grace to blush and said that he looked forward to it.

That weekend was wonderful. The first night was very special. Jim was very gentle and wanted everything to be perfect. He had a fire in the fireplace, a soft rug on the floor in front of the fire and a bottle of the best champagne chilled and ready. He undressed me slowly and gently and just stared at me with tears in his eyes.

He said, "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

He bent toward me and kissed my lips so softly that I wasn't sure he even touched me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me to him and increased the pressure on my mouth. It began to be more demanding and sensuous at the same time.

I pushed him back and said, "Let me undress you first. Please"

I pulled his shirt over his head and he held up his arms to assist me. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers and then pulled down the zipper. He stood up to help me pull the trousers to his ankles. I looked up to his briefs to see what looked to be a good-sized erection underneath. I licked my lips in anticipation while reaching up to slide my fingers into the elastic and slip his briefs off his hips. The cock that sprang to attention at release was beautiful. Large but not too large, hard and silky soft. I reached up to take it in my hands, which brought a groan from Jim.

He quickly grabbed my hands and said, "Please, babe, wait till I can hold you and feel you all over. I have wanted this for so long, I won't be able to hold out for very long this first time. I want to make it count!"

I looked up at him and said, "Once you cum, you will be able to do a lot of things you can't do now, so let me get you off first, so we can enjoy our time with each other."

With that, I stroked his cock until it was hard and throbbing and then took it in my mouth and gave him the first blowjob I had ever given to any man. Oh, I had been with a few boys in high school for the hot sweaty backseat sex that was good for them and OK for me. All they wanted was to put their cock in a girl's vagina so they could brag about their male prowess to their buddies. After high school, I had dated a few guys but none long enough to have a sexual relationship with since I wouldn't hop into bed with every guy I dated. School and nursing kept me occupied so that I never missed the dating scene. My dildo and I were satisfactory companions. The good thing was that I was usually able to have an orgasm with vaginal sex relatively easily and was usually satisfied with that. I had no desire to have a guy eat me out and then kiss me so I never wanted to go that route. The high school guys were fast but even then, I usually got off.

I knew what to do since I had practiced on my dildos several times. (I never gave Ron oral sex even though he begged me to. We had sex in several different positions, all vaginal, but that was all.) Jim grunted, his hips began to move forward and back and he moaned that he couldn't hold it. I looked up at him and took him out of my mouth long enough to say, "I want you to cum in my mouth. Just relax and enjoy this. I've never done this before and it may be the last time I do it."

With that, I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, sucked harder and stroked his shaft with my hand as I bobbed. The other hand was fondling his balls. Almost immediately, I felt his cock get even harder, his balls began to contract and he started thrusting his hips faster and faster. His hands went to the back of my head and suddenly, he erupted in my mouth. It caught me by surprise, but I recovered quickly and began to swallow as fast as I could. I couldn't taste anything since it was spurting in the back of my throat and I was swallowing it as fast as it came out. All in all, it wasn't bad and was something I could probably get used to doing for my man.

As he recovered, Jim just held me and stroked my hair telling me how much he loved me. I just enjoyed his touch and the words he was saying. Soon, however, his hands began to slide lower and down to my breasts. He rubbed my nipples and took them between two fingers and gently squeezed them as they got harder and jutted proudly erect. He bent down and took one in his mouth, working his tongue around the nipple and sucking gently. He did this with one, and then the other. I was enjoying his ministrations greatly and just moaned softy with my eyes closed. His hands then began their trek down over my belly and to my mound. My pussy lips were swollen and my pussy was very wet. One of his fingers found its way into my waiting wetness and the other found my erect clit. This was really heaven. This was what I had always envisioned making love to be like with the man of my dreams. He put another finger inside me and began to move them in and out faster and faster. I put my hand over his and held it as he finger fucked me. I came with an intensity that I had never felt. I shuddered and held on to his hand until the sensation subsided. Jim just held me tightly and waited for me to come back to earth.

He smiled and said, "I am glad you enjoyed that."

I just smiled up at him and said, "It was great!"

We spooned together and just stayed that way for a while without having to say anything. Finally, I could feel a stirring and a familiar hardness pushing into my butt. I looked over my shoulder at Jim and batted my eyes at him and said, "Hey, sailor, are you just happy to see me?"

Jim said, "It seems the 6th fleet is in and is looking for a port to dock in. Any thoughts on the subject?"

I pulled away from him and rolled over onto my back with my legs bent at the knees and spread apart to receive him. "How about we put that sailor in this harbor?" Jim quickly obliged and it was wonderful. He took his cock in hand, ran the head up and down my now swollen lips and stroked into me in one smooth push. Since I was nice and wet, it went in easily and I reveled in the feeling of being full. We quickly found a comfortable rhythm with Jim pushing into me and pulling out while I rose to meet him on each stroke. It was unbelievable! This was truly making love. I now knew the difference between being fucked and making love. With Ron, we fucked! With Jim, we made love. I preferred making love.

After about 10 minutes of glorious lovemaking, I felt Jim tense up. He said, "I'm going to cum!"

I said, "Go ahead, and don't worry about me, I have already cum twice."

With that, he began to stroke into me faster and faster, not pulling out as far as before. He pushed once more into me as deep as he could go and remained motionless. I suddenly felt him spurt his seed into me and I came again! I couldn't believe it! I had climaxed three times as we made love! That was the first time that had ever happened.

He collapsed on top of me and I put my arms around him and just held him there. I think we both fell asleep in that position and I awoke with him just looking at me with a smile on his face. "I love you, do you know that?" he said.

"I love you and have since I first saw you in that hospital bed. I'm glad you finally caught up to me." I answered him lovingly.

We made love many more times that weekend, each time better than the first time. We knew we were going to be together for the rest of our lives. We pledged our love to each other that weekend and talked about the future. We truly became a couple.

I went back to work the following week, and with Jim released from the hospital, my days lacked something. I was bored with my job for the first time in years. I knew what was missing and decided I would have to learn to plan for the evenings and weekends. In the meantime, I would just work harder to make the time go faster.

This was the pattern for the next several months. Jim and I had not made wedding plans yet since he had not formally asked me to marry him. I told him he had to do that before I would commit to marrying him. He said that he would do it properly and that he would make plans. I just had to wait till he could do it the way he considered proper!

During this period, Ron had stopped in twice to refill our orders and to try to make plans with me to resume our affair. Both times, I rebuffed him, telling him that Jim and I were very much in love and I would not cheat on him. Ron said cheating was what he was doing; I wasn't married yet so I couldn't cheat. I didn't go for that, so things were tense between us. Things stayed this way until about 4 months after Jim and I started being together.

Jim left for a 2 weeks trip to his other shops and I had been without him for 10 days when Ron stopped in. He made his usual comments and asked me to meet him after work for a drink. This time, with Jim gone and me horny, I agreed. We had a drink at the restaurant at his motel and we ended up in his room. We had sex and it was just as wild and satisfying as before. The only difference was that I couldn't enjoy it as much since I had this sudden feeling of guilt that I couldn't shake. Never the less, I had a climax and that satisfied my inner fire. I told Ron that this was all he could expect from me this trip. He was angry and accused me of teasing him, but he didn't push any further.

I left, went home and called Jim. I felt better after talking to him and just hearing his voice. He told me that he was catching the next plane and would be home in about 2 hours. I couldn't wait for him to get home. I decided that since Jim didn't know anything about my affair with Ron before he and I met, I wouldn't tell him and he wouldn't be hurt by it since he didn't know anything. This did not make the guilt go away, but it was a plan that I could live with.

Jim came back and he proposed that same night. He had flowers, we went to a wonderful restaurant for a candlelight dinner and he proposed over desert and coffee. I said yes and we were married 6 weeks later. I became Mrs. James L Morrison, wife and lover.

Things were great with Jim and I. I continued my job at the hospital since I really loved the work and Jim had a full time job with his company. This way, we both could enjoy the time we had with each other even more since it created some anticipation till we could be together. I learned more about his job and his 'brothers'. I met many of them and they were really members of different motorcycle gangs. They were all just a little scary but as I got to know them, I grew to love them as Jim did. It was also clear that he was an honorary member of all the gangs and these guys, and some girls, thought the world of him. That was because they all knew that he would come to their aid if they were in trouble, fix their rides if they were cash short, give them a place to stay if they asked and anything else he would do as if they were really family. As his wife, I was accepted without reservation. It was nice to know I had these guys on my side!

Jim

At thirty, I had almost everything that I had ever wanted except someone to share it with. Before Molly, I had had the usual dates with girls that I had met either through the business, through one of my friends or just as a pickup in a bar that I was at. None of them really turned me on for any length of time and I went through girls like I did through bikes. I liked them well enough but there was always a new one just waiting to be found. Sex was OK, but not something I went looking for. Maybe I was weird but I didn't miss it all that much. Most of the time it was just a frenzied make-out session after a night of booze or an expected thing after a good dinner and movie. None ever felt like a second time and none left me with a feeling of contentment. I would just as soon skip sex if that were all there was to it.

As Molly and I developed our friendship, I found myself resenting the time I wasn't with her and looked for her every day while I was in the hospital. As long as she was there, I felt no pain. When she wasn't there, I was a lousy patient. After a while, she asked me if I would like for her to come by after her shift. I quickly said yes and she soon began to visit me every evening after her stint on duty. I got well much faster when she was there.

I told her about me, and my love of motorcycles. I also told her I was the owner and CEO of my own company. I felt a great deal of pride as I told her, the first time I had ever thought of it in those terms. It seemed important when I told Molly about it. Otherwise, it was just a job and a source of money. She accepted it without comment, and that made me a little sad. But, hey, maybe she wasn't easily impressed. I told her that I had a shop fairly close to the hospital and told her where it was. No big deal.

I found out the next day that she hadn't believed me and went to check it out. When she came back the next evening, she said that she had talked with Ramon at the shop I told her about and that Ramon wished me well. She seemed to be quite impressed, now that she believed me.

Molly was able to meet several of my 'brothers' during my recovery. These were members of various motorcycle gangs or clubs that I had befriended over the years and these guys were the most loyal friends any one could ask for. Tiny and Ali visited me daily, always wanted to know what I needed, said that they would watch over things for me and, in general, were there for me. They wanted to know if I wanted the jerk that pulled in front of me "talked to", but I said to leave him alone. They also took Molly under their wing and told her to call any of them if she had a problem with anyone. They told her she was now one of them and she never had to worry about anything again. The thing was, they meant it. Molly was initially a little afraid of them, but after talking with them, she began to think of them as her own brothers. They called her "little mama" which tickled her no end.

Molly was generally upbeat and happy most of the time. If her job got her down, it was had to tell. There was only one time in all the time I was in the hospital that she seemed not herself. It was during one of her shifts. She came into the room late in her shift and wouldn't look at me. She just sat beside me on the bed and didn't say anything. I asked her what was wrong and she said that it was just some things that happened that made her sad. She seemed to snap out of it after awhile and was her usual self again. She never talked about what it was and I just forgot about it.

We made plans to get together after I was released from therapy in about three more weeks. Our time together was fast becoming the most important part of my days and I wanted more. I began to see Molly on a steady basis and we discussed marriage, kids, living together, and all the things that couples do. Molly would make no firm commitments to marriage because she said that I had not proposed to her formally! She said I had to do that to make it real. I agreed and told her that I would do it at the right time.

We finally consummated our relationship one weekend at my home. I had finally gotten up the nerve to suggest that we take our relationship to the next level, a sexual one. I had agonized over this for some time since I always felt that when I met the right woman, it would be a very special thing to make love to her. I wasn't sure what that meant but I knew it would be different form anything I had done before. In the past, it was always about sex and just getting pleasure. This was more giving pleasure to someone else rather than just getting satisfied. Part of the satisfaction was in making someone you loved happy and fulfilled. I wasn't sure I knew how to do that. I was up for the challenge though.

It was a wonderful experience and I had never had it's like before. This time was truly making love, and with Molly, it was an incredible experience. I knew that this was the one that I wanted to spend my life with. I made plans that weekend to propose to her once I found a ring and set the time and place.

I was planning on proposing the following weekend when I got a call from Phillip Toth, the man who ran my store in Indianapolis, Indiana. He said that the sales manager had quit suddenly due to a family emergency and that he was short handed already. He asked me to come out to give him a hand while he hired two new people and got them trained. I agreed and told Molly that I would probably be gone about two weeks. I asked her if she wanted to go with me but she said she couldn't get time off right now. So I left that Monday.

thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers