Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her clit in her mouth, Miranda alternated between sucking it intensely and licking it rapidly back and forth. Reaching the brink of pleasure, Chloe dug her nails into Miranda's skin as she felt her consume and pound her pussy. Each flick upon her nub stoking her fire, each thrust of hand pushing her to the edge of eruption. Unable to hold back any longer, Chloe threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs, arching her back deeply as the orgasm rocketed through her. The muscles in her body contacting and releasing vigorously as ecstasy washed over her. Deeply inhaling the scent of satisfied sex, Miranda delightfully lapped up Chloe's juices, reveling in the her satisfaction.

Chloe sighed contentedly as Miranda gathered her in her arms. Nuzzling her head against Miranda's neck and kissing her soft salty skin. "I can't believe this is happening," she said in a dazed voice. You wouldn't believe how jealous I was this afternoon, thinking you were going to have dinner with some guy."

"No worries honey," Miranda replied lovingly. "You're the only one I'm having for dinner tonight, and we're only on appetizers."

"Mmm, I can't wait for dessert," Chloe said jokingly.

"Well it is Valentine's Day," Miranda responded playfully.

Chloe looked up at Miranda, giddy passion dancing in her eyes. "Well then we'll just have to see how sweet you are, won't we?"

12