Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day went agonizingly slow. When her last class let out she made her way home. She climbed the stairs, swung open the heavy metal door and glanced down the hallway. There was no package outside her door. She deflated and whimpered openly. She sullenly walked down toward her door. "Did someone take it?" She wondered aloud. "He leaves it right here every Monday. He wouldn't stop. He can't stop. He can't." Her world seemed crushed. Tears ran down her cheeks as her hand shakily brought her key to the lock. She would masturbate thinking of him. It was the only thing that could make her feel better. She dropped her bags inside the door on the floor, deposited her keys on the kitchen counter and headed straight for the bedroom.

When she opened the bedroom door, she jumped back startled. Inside sitting in the middle of her perfectly made bed was another box. Her head whipped around to see if she was alone. He had been in her place. Panic struck. The panic triggered another emotion in her tiny body. Bella stood there looking at the unopened package. She dropped her pants to her ankles and dug her fingers into her juicy cunt. "You were here." She said aloud. "You were in my bedroom." She knew she should be alarmed, but this stranger was no stranger. This stranger had a right to be here she thought. She came fiercely.

Bella ran and got the knife from the kitchen. She sat atop her bed and began her ritual of opening her mystery package. She looked inside and found three items -- a silver pair of nipple clamps, a dirty pair of panties and a handwritten note. She opened the note and began to read.

"Five orgasms each night, Annabella. That was what you were asked to complete, nothing more. You haven't been following instructions. Put on your garter and stockings, collar and blindfold then attach these nipple clamps. You will wear them each night until I can trust that you'll cum five times only, not the ten times you came that first night or the excesses since then."

Bella panted as she examined the note over and over. "Ten times," she thought aloud. "He's watching me." The realization shouldn't have been a surprise to her. She stood up to put on her evening attire making sure everything was perfect. She climbed back onto her pink frilly comforter, attached the binds to her legs and then reached down to retrieve the nipple clamps. It gave her pleasure to be at this stranger's command. She attached each end of the clamp to her nipples, and the pain seared through her large full breasts. She whimpered in pain, and then after a few moments the pain dulled and the sensations had created a gush of wetness in her pussy. She came exactly five times. Looking back into the box, she noticed that he hadn't mentioned the panties. She pulled them out inspecting them. They were her panties. The ones she'd worn the day before. She noticed the wetness and brought them to her nose. It was not her scent that she smelled. It was the distinctly delicious scent of cum -- His cum. The thought drove her wild and she wanted nothing more than to cum again. He had cum in these panties -- probably sitting right where she sat now. Instead touching herself, she brought the panties to her mouth and tasted him for the first time.

The next morning, Bella dragged herself out of bed. She carefully detached the nipple clamps causing another searing pain through her tender nubs. Bella never liked pain. She held the clamps in her hands confused by her need to feel them on her again. What was happening to her? She had a late class that day. She decided to take the time to catch up on some reading. It was becoming difficult for her to concentrate on her course work. She sat in her living room reading and then rereading each page. The information just didn't seem to be sinking in. She wanted to cum. She thought for a moment, and then fetched the last note her man had sent. Did he mean she could only cum five times at night, or did that mean those five times were the only orgasms she could have all day? It wasn't specific. Perhaps he meant only five times a day. The thought was agonizing.

She redoubled her efforts to complete some work, but could not seem to get comfortable on the small couch. She grabbed her book and retreated to her bedroom. This only seemed to make her need worse. This place with frilly pink bedding and colorful furniture was where she needed to bind herself in submission and cum. It didn't feel right being in here for any other purpose.

She decided to change out of her sweat pants. She put back on her stockings and collar, climbed back into the bed, and bound her feet with the nylon straps. Immediately her breathing calmed. She felt better. She reached over picking up her textbook and began to read. It should have unnerved her needing to bind herself to concentrate, but on some level it felt so natural.

By the mid afternoon, she had donned some school clothes and made her way across campus. She had an exam today for her biology class. She felt a bit on edge, not because of her test, but because she hadn't cum since last night and her pussy was practically dripping through her pants. She made it to the science building grabbed her blue exam book and took a seat in front of the classroom.

When the clock struck 4pm, the professor announced that it was time to begin. Bella opened up the booklet and began her essay questions. She was confident after the first two questions that she had absorbed the material. It was halfway through the test that she looked up toward the clock in the front of the room. She still had another few questions to complete. She saw the professor sitting at his desk next to the lectern. He was watching patiently as students began to drop off their booklets. It was then that Bella noticed something. Next to his cup of coffee was a small brown package. She gasped at the sight of it. It was almost too hard to concentrate on the last question.

She looked from the box to the professor and then back to the box. She was certain that the proportions were just right. It occurred to her that this was him. She studied him. He was in his mid 40s, salt and pepper hair, broad shoulders, nicely dressed. She never imagined him being so much older, but her pussy gushed at the thought. She bit her lip as she finished the last question glancing back to the handsome man in the front of the room. She thought about him tying her to the lectern in the empty classroom and ravishing her. The wetness between her legs was creating a damp spot on the crotch of her pants.

She finished the test, and brought it to the front of the room. She carefully set it down in the box and eyed her name on the package next to him.

"I think I did very well, Professor Stevens." She said glowing.

"Oh, Bella, I'm glad to hear that. You seem to be an excellent student although you're a bit quiet during class." He stated. "Oh, and, this is for you, Bella." He reached over and grabbed the package handing it to her. Her heart pounded in her chest.

"Thank you, Sir." She said. And then whispering a little softer, "Why didn't you leave this at my door?"

He glanced up at her. "Why would I leave this at your door if you were going to be in class? I could just hand it to you here."

Finally, she thought to herself. He was finally willing to reveal himself. Of course he wanted to hand it to her there, so she could look him over and see the source of her pleasure.

"Well I guess that makes sense." She remarked. "It's just that you always leave it by my door, and when I saw it up here I was worried that you were upset with me. I did exactly what you asked. I only came five times last night, and I wore the nipple clamps all night long."

His eyes opened wide, and his jaw dropped. "I... I'm not sure what you're talking about, Bella. That's an awfully inappropriate statement to make. This box was left in here when I arrived with a note to give it you after class. I...um... I would never..." He couldn't even finish his sentence.

Bella's face burned a deep crimson color as she realized her mistake. "Oh, no! I... Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Professor Stevens. I've made a terrible mistake. Oh, I'm so embarrassed."

It was then that she saw his eyes move down toward her crotch. She knew she was soaked and his expression confirmed that she must have a noticeable stain on her pants. She began to sob slightly, clutched the package under her arm, and ran for the door. She ran all the way back to her apartment without stopping. She wondered how she was ever going to show her face in that class again. It was a terrible mistake.

She sat on the edge of her bed recovering her breathing. She couldn't understand how she'd become this woman. This was so unlike her. Yet she stared at the plain brown package, and felt her body react. She grabbed the knife that she now kept in the nightstand, and opened the box. There were two more nylon straps, a vibrating egg without the remote control and a hand written note.

"Bella, you shouldn't make assumptions. You must feel embarrassed. You will attach these nylon straps to the headboard on your bed. Anytime you leave the apartment, you will insert the vibrator in your pussy. You may cum twice now in addition to your five orgasms tonight."

He knew she would make the mistake in assuming her professor was sending the packages. She was so angry that he was toying with her, but she needed him more now than ever. She pulled off her pants revealing her stockings and garter underneath. She hadn't taken them off before class. She enjoyed wearing them. They made her feel naughty. She attached the new nylon straps to the top of her bed, and then put on her collar. She didn't understand the new straps. She couldn't strap herself down completely. Maybe he expected to use them on her. The thought drove her wild. She reached over and attached one to her wrist leaving three of her limbs bound tight. She pulled the blindfold over her eyes with her free hand and then dug her fingers into her pussy. She was so thankful for the additional pleasure he allowed her. The mix of embarrassment and need made them the most powerful she had ever experienced.

Bella was all but lost in her new life. She hadn't thought of Daniel once since that first day back. As a matter of fact, she hadn't spoken to her family either. That was definitely out of character for her. She hadn't realized it until the following day on campus. She was sitting in the quad enjoying her lunch when the phone rang. She quickly snatched it up and answered.

"Hello? Oh! Hi, mom!" She said into the phone. "No. I'm not ignoring you. I've just been really bu.... Oh, no!...." She screamed out as the vibrator came to life inside her. She had been so horny all morning, and her pussy seemed so sensitive lately that the slightest touch was unbearable. "What? Um... no... nothing is wronnnggg... unggg... uh... I... n...need to callahhhh... I'll call-unggggg back." She barely got it out before snapping her phone shut and bracing her hands on the stone bench where she sat. Her eyes moved wildly around the crowd of people in the quad. The package said the vibrator remote had a range of fifty feet. He was here somewhere, and that made the sensations even more powerful. She was about to lose it. She was about to cum in public. A few people looked at her oddly noting the almost pained expression on her face. Her body jerked slightly while she tried to conceal her condition. Then it stopped. "No!" She shouted drawing some more stares from onlookers. She wondered how he could tease her like this. She needed that release.

Bella's days became increasingly more tortuous. Her poor pussy would ignite with sensations no matter where she found herself. She wondered who this man was. How could he be in so many places? Were his days entirely devoted to making her beg for release? It was worse than the first two weeks. Back then she could get herself off as she pleased. Now she was limited, but the limitations meant the few climaxes she was allowed were powerful, mind-blowing ones.

It was a few days later that Bella found herself back in her Biology class. She had contemplated not showing up at all. She made her way down to her seat in front of the lecture hall. Professor Stevens had passed out lab assignments to everyone in the class.

"Alright, people." He bellowed from the front of the class. "We're moving into the lab portion of the class. We'll be convening from now on in the lab downstairs. Don't show up in this classroom anymore. Now, I'm breaking the class up into groups of twos. Everyone will work with a partner. Since we have an odd number of students, one of you will have to work alone. Any takers?" There was silence in the class.

"No one?" He asked again. "Fine. I'll choose." He took a moment to look over the classroom. "Hmm. Bella! You can work alone. You like to follow instructions, right?"

His eyes were resting firmly on her breasts. His double meaning was not lost on her. "Yes, Sir." She squeaked out shyly.

"Oh, Bella, don't look so upset. From what I hear, you always do what you're told. Besides if you run into any problems with the lab assignments or need any help, you can find me during my office hours. I like to be hands on with my students."

"Yes, Sir." She said softly. The embarrassment was so degrading. He might as well as asked her to fuck him after class. It was her fault and she knew it.

He continued with his lecture as the vibrator began a sudden assault in Bella's pussy. Her eyes closed tightly for a moment wishing this wasn't happening here -- At least not in front of this professor who in so many words had basically just called her a slut. Bella squeezed her legs trying to maintain some self control. She was being driven to the edge, and she could barely hang on. She knew she shouldn't cum, but she wanted it. Her phone chirped and she reached into her bag.

Professor Stevens snatched it from her hands. "Bella, we turn off our cell phones when we're in my class. That goes for everyone here. If this is so important that you need to interrupt my class then maybe we should share it with everyone." With that Professor Stevens opened her phone to the new text message. "A text message! Now let's take a look." He clicked on the message, and stared blankly at the screen. Without saying a word he handed the phone back to Bella.

Bella took the phone, and glanced at the screen. There was a single line text that read, "You may cum now, slut."

Her hands were gripping the armrests on the chair so tightly that her knuckles had gone white. The second she finished reading the text her body slipped over the edge. "OOOoomph. Uh. Ohhhh." Professor Stevens realized that this girl had just climaxed in front of him. The bulge in his pants was at eye level with Bella's face. She continued holding the chair tightly to prevent the smaller tremors from her orgasm from making her body rock any more noticeably. Her face was beet red as she looked up, and made eye contact with her professor. He smiled devilishly at the young girl's debasement.

She waited another fifteen minutes until the class was over, and then hoisted herself up on her unsteady feet and shuffled toward the exit. The vibrator had turned off and on for the remainder of the class causing her to struggle tremendously. She just needed to leave. She needed to get home. The implications of the last half hour were terrifying. Her professor knew she came in front of him, and at someone else's request. On command! But what plagued her more was that this mystery man had her cell phone number. He hadn't texted before. This was a new detail. Checking her phone confirmed the number he used was anonymous. She couldn't reply. She couldn't beg him to reveal himself. At this point she could barely make it home. The vibrator still hummed inside her meaning he was following her nearby.

She barreled into her apartment heading straight for the bathroom. She cranked the nobs on the shower and climbed in slinking her weary body to the floor and letting the cold water run down her flushed complexion. Bella had never felt so slutty.

She decided to spend the rest of the night in. She paced her small living room back and forth watching the hours and minutes tick by slowly. She wanted to crawl in bed, but she couldn't do that until she was ready to cum. If she came too early, she'd never get sleep. She needed that release to push her into her slumber. That was her new routine. She never wore sweatpants or pajamas anymore at home. They never felt comfortable so she paced in her garter belt and stockings with her collar wrapped snugly about her neck.

After pacing for a few hours and nervously flipping through television channels, Bella made her way to the bedroom. She climbed carefully atop the four poster bed, and carefully, lovingly, bound her legs. She took pride in making sure the binds were tight without cutting of circulation. The restriction alone made her body tingle with pleasure. She attached the nipple clamps allowing the pain to course through her tender breasts. She placed the blindfold over her eyes and then began the glorious task of pleasuring herself.

Bella woke the next morning in a fit of sexual frustration. As if her days hadn't been bad enough, now her nights were filled with terribly sexual dreams. She sat up straight looking at the clock. She was panting heavily and the pink sheets beneath her pussy were stained again. She laid back on the pillows and removed the nipple clamps with a loud moan. She begrudgingly removed the binds from her ankles.

Bella lifted herself out of bed, and walked toward her dresser to get pick out her clothes. She gasped when she saw the brown package sitting atop her dresser. It hadn't been there the night before. She was sure of it. He must have come in last night. She didn't feel safe all of sudden, but her pussy defied her better senses. She tore the box open quickly, and retrieved the hand written note.

"I like it when you follow instructions, Annabella. Now wear your stockings and garter today with no panties and no bra. You will wear the skirt, blouse and heels. I don't want you wearing panties anymore. Those are for good girls, and you're hardly a good girl, Annabella. You come home each night and tie yourself up like a slut before you play with your pussy. You're not a good girl at all."

Her breathing was labored as she read the note again. She reached into the box and pulled out the articles of clothing. She slid the tiny skirt over her stockings and secured the clasp. It was impossibly short. The tops of her stockings were visible just under the hem of the skirt. The blouse was tight and the thin white material left a small dark tint where it covered her nipples. She sat down and strapped her feet into the black stiletto high heels. She brushed her hair and then stood in front of the full length mirror in the bedroom. The girl she saw didn't belong in this room. Her slutty attire looked foreign against the backdrop of the bright colors and childhood mementos. She picked up the vibrating egg and watched herself in the mirror as she bent forward, reached between her legs and pushed it inside herself.

She looked awfully slutty. She wondered how she was going to be able to walk around campus looking like such a whore. She took a deep breath, grabbed her bag, and bravely headed out the door. She got such stares from just about every man -- leering, lecherous, dirty stares. Women sneered at her. When she thought the embarrassment was too much, she felt a jolt of sexual excitement burn through her. She felt like such a piece of meat, but some part of her was reveling in the attention. Not surprisingly the vibrator hummed inside her. She stopped momentarily bracing her hands against a tree as she gathered herself. She could do this, she told herself. As much as she wanted to hide, she needed it.