Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,645 Followers

She made her way to a coffee shop, and slipped inside. She ordered herself a tea from the barista at the counter. He was staring at her too. Luckily the place was almost empty. She took solace in the fact that there were only a few people there to judge her.

"I didn't know that they legalized hooking on campus," the barista chided her as he handed her the hot tea.

She brushed off the comments and slinked away from the counter looking for a table in the back. As she turned to the corner, she spotted a man sitting at the furthest table. She sighed heavily at her inability to find privacy.

As she turned the man spoke up slightly. "You can hide out back here if you don't want the cashier undressing you with his eyes anymore than he already has."

She turned back looking at this stranger. He was typing away at a laptop, but had apparently seen her interaction with the barista. She studied him briefly. He was an attractive guy. He was a bit older. She guessed he was about thirty. He had short blonde hair, nice features and a warm smile. He didn't stare at her like the every other man had today. "What's the harm?" she thought to herself as she walked back, and took a seat next to him.

"Thank you." She said as she plopped down in the empty seat beside him. "It's... um... a beautiful day today... don't you think?"

Her question went unanswered as he typed furiously on his keyboard. She tried a few other ice breakers to no avail. He hadn't seemed to be listening, and had barely looked up at her since she sat down.

Finally, the man closed the lid on his laptop and looked over at her. "You seem awfully nervous and uncomfortable. Can I offer you a piece of advice?" He asked.

She looked at him a little blushed. "What kind of advice?" She finally squeaked out.

"Well," he said, "if you're uncomfortable with the way that guy was treating you, you might consider dressing a little more, um, conservative." He leaned in closer and whispered quietly, "I'm not sure if you noticed this when you left your place, but you look like a slut dressed like that. Not sure if that's what you were going for, but you don't seem to keen on it either."

Her face quickly blushed, and her embarrassment doubled. "Oh. Yeah. I... um... yes. I realize how I look. It's a little hard to explain. I... really didn't have a choice." She said quietly.

"No choice?" Replied the man curtly. "How is it that you have no choice? Is this a bet or something?"

She looked at him shyly. "Not exactly. I... I just have to wear this today."

"Says who?" The man asked.

"I... I don't know?" She said shakily, realizing how ridiculous all of this must seem. She felt the vibrator fire up inside her again, and she groaned softly.

"How can you not know?" He asked confused.

"I... I just don't know. He told me to wear it. I have to. You don't understand." She blabbered. "You just don't get it. I... oh...ummmm... I should leave." It was getting harder to control the sensations inside her.

"You seem awfully shaken up. Let me walk you home. You'll feel safer that way. Then we can call campus security or something if you want to report some type of harassment. At least let me get you back home before something bad happens to you. You don't look well." He said.

He didn't understand her. She knew he was just trying to help. Perhaps chivalry is not dead after all, she thought. She reluctantly agreed more out of deference to the man. She didn't want to insult his offer, but she didn't want to disobey her orders either. She figured at least he could get her across campus with less embarrassment. They both stood, and exited the coffee shop. A few months ago, this is the exact type of man she was looking for. Now she thought that this man would have no idea what to do with her insatiable sex drive. She needed only one man -- a man she had never met.

The stares began almost immediately. This time they were more concealed as she walked with a man by her said. She felt better already. They finally reached her apartment complex, and the man insisted on seeing her to her door. She invited him in for a moment.

She felt relief now that she was back in her own place away from all those people. Just walking into her apartment made her pussy gush with need. She wanted her collar and her blindfold. She wanted to tie her legs up. She wanted to cum. It was time to ask this Good Samaritan to leave.

"Thanks for walking me home." She said. "It was very kind of you. I'll be alright now."

"Are you sure you don't want to call the authorities or something? It seemed like someone was harassing you from what you said. I can wait until they get here. It's no trouble." He said.

"No, no. You misunderstood. I'm not being harassed." She said flatly. She wondered if she was being harassed, though. Certainly someone was playing with her, but she couldn't call the authorities. If he were arrested then the commands would stop -- the packages would stop. She needed more commands. She needed to be told what to do. She needed to feel slutty. It didn't matter if it embarrassed her. It made her feel alive. It made her want him more.

"Are you sure? You had said that someone made you dress like this. You looked so uncomfortable and nervous..." He began.

"I'm sorry. You've misunderstood." She blurted. "I mean, yes, he made me... but... I like it... okay? I like feeling uncomfortable and nervous. You wouldn't understand. I love how he makes me feel." She wished this man would just leave. No one could understand what she needed -- nobody buy her mysterious man. This guy certainly didn't understand her needs.

He stared blankly. "But... I thought you said you didn't know who this man was. How could you let him force you to do things? I can he force you at all?"

"No!" She blurted again. "I have no idea who he is. He leaves me messages and instructions, and I follow them because it makes me feel so... so... naughty! Okay? He makes me dress like a slut and I love it! I like being ordered around by a stranger. Now... you... you need to leave. I don't want him to get upset."

The man just looked at her. "You don't want the stranger getting upset? The guy that you've never met, and that leaves you instructions on how to embarrass yourself in public?"

"Yes!"

He sighed heavily. "This sounds awfully strange. Can I leave you my name and number in case... um... whatever this is... gets out of control? It would make me feel better."

She was getting increasingly impatient. She tried to be more understanding. This man was just trying to do the right thing. He was only concerned for her safety. If she just let him leave his information then he'd go.

"I'm sorry. Yes, you can leave your information. I... I know this seems weird, but I do appreciate your concern." She said handing him a piece of paper and a pen. The man took the paper and pen and began writing. He handed it back to her.

She glanced down at the card and then looked up confused. "Sir?" She asked. "This just says 'Sir'. What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh sorry. What you meant to say earlier was, 'I do appreciate your concern, Sir.'" He said flatly as the warm smile began to fade from his face. "I'm glad you enjoy my assignments so much, Bella," he continued as he reached out and grabbed a tangle of her hair, "I think it's time I got to enjoy you for myself."

He dragged her to the bedroom as it began to dawn on her that this kind man was her stranger. He was pulling her so roughly. She wanted to scream for help, but she wanted to satisfy him as well. He threw her over the end of her bed using the straps to tie her legs apart to the feet of the frame. He stretched her delicate arms up toward the headboard and secured them to the other straps she'd installed at his request. She was bent over and helpless now. He reached up and ripped her skirt from her shaking body. Her ass bare. She felt his hands slip under her chest as his fingers gripped the opening in her blouse and tore it roughly from her small torso. He had opened the drawer next the bed. He knew exactly where she kept her collar and blindfold. He wrapped it around her neck and secured the blindfold.

Stepping back he could hear her breathing heavily. She felt his eyes staring at her. She felt terribly exposed and vulnerable. His finger reached between her legs and ran along the slit of her pussy. She was soaking wet. She knew she couldn't hide her present condition. Her pussy betrayed her again.

"Slut." He remarked. She knew he was right. She was a slut. Her pussy was so sensitive and so needy. She wanted his finger to touch her again. She wanted to beg him, but she could only lay there exposed and silent. He pulled his hand back and brought it down hard slapping her pussy firmly. Not her ass, but he slapped her bare pussy. The moment he connected she lost control. He stepped back and watched as she pulled against the restraints while her climax rocked her body in front of him. She was lost in the sensations. He had made her cum with one slap.

As she came around from her climax, she heard him walk up behind her. He knelt down. She could feel his breathe on her pussy. He was maybe an inch away from her slit she thought. She heard him make a few sharp inhalations as he sniffed her wet pussy. Even she could smell the musky scent of her sex. Every time she felt his breathe or tugged at her restraints her pussy oozed further. It had never been so sensitive. She thought that the slightest touch might set her off again. Maybe even the thought of a touch would set her off if he kept her waiting, prone and helpless.

He stood again. She whined softly wanting to feel his breathe on her again. He brought his hand back and brought it down on her ass hard. The sharp sting should have hurt, but Bella moaned loudly closer to another climax. He slapped her other cheek eliciting more groans of pleasure from her. She had needed this so badly. She wondered how this could be so exhilarating. She was being spanked hard. She could feel the heat beginning to burn on her supple ass cheeks as they reddened from her punishment. She'd never been spanked before, well, not since she was a child. She certainly didn't remember it stirring such emotions. He assaulted her ass again, alternating slaps on each cheek over and over. Her breathing was so shallow at this point that she was sure she would pass out if she came. She needed to cum. She needed him to make her cum. This was so much better than her masturbation had been.

"Look at you." He said watching the soft curves of her petite frame stretched lewdly over her childhood bed. Her breathing indicated to him her need for release. He knew she was on the edge of her climax. "Look at what you've become." His words affected her as much as his touch pushing her slowly closer to losing control. "Tell me. Tell me what you are."

She gasped at the command. She knew immediately what her answer was. There was only one way to answer him honestly. Her voice had trouble pushing out the words amidst the sensations coursing through her body. "I... I... I'm a slut." Bella moaned loudly hearing the words come out of her mouth. She'd thought it to herself in recent weeks, but never said it out loud to another person. It sounded so appropriate. It sounded so true. It was true she realized -- so simple and basic. She had become a slut.

"Say it again!" He bellowed. "What are you?"

"I'm a slut!" She cried out. "I'm a slut, Sir! Oh God! I... I'll do anything you tell me to... anything... just... please..."

He brought his hand back down across her soaked pussy lips slapping them hard.

"Oh Fuuuuuck! Ohmygoddd! Unnnnng! M.. My slutty pu... pussy is cuummming f.. for... you... Sirrrr." She writhed against her restraints. Her entire body trembled and jerked.

He spanked her again in a flurry of slaps across her rosy ass cheeks and her upper thighs. The assault prolonged her orgasm as she moaned and mumbled lost in her climax. Oh how she craved his touch. She craved the ill treatment of her rear. She felt so slutty exposed to him -- for him. Once her climax subsided she lay there breathing huskily, deep and animalistic -- waiting for him. Only he knew what she needed. These past weeks, her pleasure was his doing. His commands. His control over her.

She recognized the distinct sound of his zipper being slowly lowered and the sound of his pants dropping to floor. She knew he was naked. He slapped his large thick cock against her reddened ass cheeks. She felt the size and girth of it against her. It was so hard. She gasped. She knew what was going to happen next. She waited for him to complete his mission... to complete her submission... to make her his...

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,645 Followers