Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing slowed. "How can I relax with this thing in me? It feels like I've been jammed on top of a telephone pole."

If she complains like this in her pussy, I'm going to have to go really slow in her ass, no matter what she says.

"I can feel you loosening up. You'll be able to take more soon, I think."

She wriggled her butt back and forth a bit. "I think you're right. Let me do it again."

"Sure thing. You are in full control."

She started micro-thrusting, but was barely getting anywhere. I kept lubing her, and eventually my cock head stopped hurting from the abuse I'd given it. Then it started getting good for me, even though she was only a couple inches farther in than when I'd first jammed the head past her cuntal entrance.

About ten minutes of grunting, squirming, and tiny thrusts later, she was four inches past my cockhead.

"I feel like there's a foot of you in me."

"Six inches or so. Including the head."

"Damnit."

"What?"

"This can't be any fun for you, even if I feel like I'm about to have a monster orgasm."

"No, I'm fine. I like long strokes, but I understand."

"It hasn't been painful for a while, just tight."

"You want me to-"

She smiled, "Continue with operation package-in-box."

"Your demand is my wish." I paused, "Or is that the other way around?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Can I use my hands on your hips?"

Please say yes. Please say yes.

She paused. "Yes."

"I'm going to cheat again, and it's going to feel weird for a second, but it's going to make things a lot easier.

"What? What do you-?"

I suddenly pulled my cock all the way out of her pussy, and squirted another long, thick stream of lubricant into the widely-gaping pussy cave. Then I quickly jammed my cock back in, and used my hands on her hips to bury myself back to where I'd been before.

"What the fuck?" Cathy started raising herself to her elbows.

"Calm. I just squirted a bunch of lube deep into you. Did it hurt?"

"No. Not much." She settled back to her shoulders and started frigging herself again. "Just surprised me. You're too big to be surprising me. Tell me what you are doing next time."

"Those are the only two ways to cheat that I know. The rest is just normal fucking, but bigger. Like this." I slowly pushed forward with my hips. I managed about a half inch before it felt too hard to push forward.

"Ung. Wow. It felt like you moved a lot."

"Half an inch or so."

"That little?"

"You'll get used to it."

"I hope not." She wriggled her hips. "More. Start rocking this bed."

I slowly pulled back until I saw the bottom of my cock helmet appear outside her cunt, then I pushed back in, slowly, until it stopped. I could feel the pool of lube on my cockhead, it was still a little cooler than pussy walls.

"Damn. So. Awesome. I hope you can fit in my ass. I want more of this."

"Did you say more?" I pushed forward, slightly.

"Yes. More."

"Don't try to be too fast, I want you to like it."

She suddenly pulled forward about three inches and jammed herself back at me. "Ow."

"I told you"

She pulled forward, and slammed back against me again. "Ow. Fuck me, damn you. I want to hear this headboard banging the wall in two minutes, or I'm taking my ass and leaving."

If you say so.

Part of me was gleeful for being given the 'fuck me hard' command. The rest was still cautious. "The headboard can't bang against the wall. It's mounted to the wall. But if you're sure you're ready, I'll give you all you can handle."

"Do it, and stop talking about it. Now." She looked up at me. "Pleeeease?"

"I cannot resist a lady in distress. Prepare to be fucked."

"Goodie." She started frigging hard, and closed her eyes.

I slowly started dragging cock out of her pussy, loving the sight of the ring of flesh that pulled out around my cock with the backstroke. I didn't stop at the cock head. She wanted a good fucking. I wanted long strokes.

I pulled my cock out with a loud, meaty pop, and then pushed it back in, much harder and faster than before. There was a loud outgassing from around my cock as I displaced the air, sounding almost like a fart, and then I hit unexplored territory with my cockhead, and managed to push almost an inch farther in.

"Oh! My! Stars!" Cathy yelled, but she didn't seem to be hurting.

I should hit her cervix soon, then the fast fucking starts. I promised myself.

I slowly pulled out again, all the way, watching the goosebumps race up and down Cathy's body as she moaned in pleasure.

Again, I looked into the gape, and then filled it with a plunge, forcing out air with farting noises. I guessed that I had managed another half inch of depth.

Cathy giggled. "You're making my pussy fart?"

"Yes, ma'am. And you're giggling, so it's hammer time."

"Oh, hammer time. Good. I like hammer time."

I stopped trying to be sure I didn't hurt her, and started doing what I wanted. I pulled out much faster, and squirted another healthy dollop of lube in. Then I started drilling for oil.

The first time I jammed forward her eyes bugged out. "Ooooooh. Damn. You have got to be all in."

"No cervix yet. You'd know it."

I pulled out quickly, and jammed myself in, hard. "Another inch. Almost nine inches in." I told her over her gasps as she clenched the sheets with both hands.

Changing the pace, I very slowly dragged my log out of her cunt, feeling the incredible pleasure of my cock head dragging along the slick, barely-yielding walls, she moaned a long moan, and then said "This is so goddamn incredible. If it feels this good in my pussy I'm probably going to pass out from pleasure in my ass."

"We'll see, won't we?" After the head popped out again, I jammed it back in, quickly, making another almost explosive loud farting sound.

"Harder, damn you. Fuck me like you mean it!"

That's it.

I started really hammering her. Two more strokes, and I hit her cervix, which caused her to yelp. I was over ten inches in at that point. She was deep.

I paused to let her recover. She hadn't sounded hurt, just surprised.

"Go. Go. Go." Cathy wriggled her hips from side to side and pushed back at me.

I set up a steady, fast, long stroke pace, pulling her back a little towards the edge of the bed after every other stroke as I jammed my meat into her, pulling up a little short of her cervix on most strokes, and not hitting it too hard when I did bump it.

I slapped her on the ass, lightly, and she jerked. "Again. Harder."

"Sure thing." I grinned, and started giving her a firm slap on alternating ass cheeks as I pummeled her pussy.

It didn't take very long before she was squealing more than talking, and not much after that, she screamed. "Now. Hammer Me!"

Her pussy walls started vibrating and clenching me as I forced my cock in and out through the greater resistance. Sweat was dripping off my forehead and falling on her ass. I read E=MC^2 for the hundredth time, and smiled while I tried to restrain the pressure growing in my balls.

Cathy collapsed, and almost pulled off me.

"Not done with you yet." I whispered into her ear.

"Do it. Finish it. Am on pill." She whispered, and then clenched her pussy around my cock.

I pulled her back up to a doggie position, and then picked her up with my cock still in her pussy, her back to my chest.

"Feet on the ground, elbows on the bed." I growled into her ears.

She nodded, and complied.

Now, standing fully upright instead of crouched, I started working to finish myself off. Long, slow strokes, a little whistling farty noise from every stroke, followed by my pressing my cock against her cervix gently, and then pushing another inch of cock in. She was the deepest woman I'd ever fucked. Almost enough to make me think about giving her ass a pass.

Almost.

"Good. Good. Yes. More. Damn. Oh. Oh! Oh!"

Her second orgasm, so soon after the first, surprised her as much as me, I think. The contracting and shivering walls of her tunnel finished off all the rest of my control. One stroke into her orgasm, I exploded into her, and kept on stroking for four strokes before I had to stop myself due to the head of my cock being hypersensitive. The pulses of cum continued as I gasped, almost balls-deep in her, my hands clenched on Cathy's hips.

I clenched my teeth as I dragged my cock slowly out of her pussy. When the head finally popped out, the cold-feeling room-temperature air caused my helmet to tell the rest of my body that it was fucking cold outside, and I was immediately covered with goosebumps.

Cathy collapsed forward, and fell flat onto the bed. Her pussy gaped open, but I could see it starting to close. Suddenly, she turned on her side, bent forward at the hip, and reached down with one hand, easily pushing her hand into her pussy with all four fingers and her thumb held together. "So, that must be what fisting feels like."

I shrugged. "Never tried it myself. Never needed to."

She pulled her hand out of her pussy and started licking it clean. "Mm mm. Coconut."

Her tongue delicately cleaned ropes of cum and lube from her fingers. I could only stare. My cock twitched, and stopped going flaccid.

"Damn. That's hot." I almost panted.

"Good. I hope it's hot enough to get you ready for the next part, because I've been more than a year without a real cock in my ass, and you just gave me the best sex of my life in my pussy."

"I am going to buy so many presents for Shelley for this, and it will ever be enough."

"I'm still not entirely sure you can fit in my ass. It's a lot tighter than my pussy."

"It'll fit, if we take our time." I paused. "You have to trust me more this time. Your ass isn't as forgiving as your pussy is. Pussies are made for kids' heads, a lot bigger than my cock."

"Fine. I'll trust the expert. Who has only ever fucked one woman's ass."

"Who was an anal virgin, and it took six hours."

"Exactly. I am not an anal virgin. I've never had anything that big, or even close, but-"

"Please, just trust me. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. Let me control the pace when I get my cock back."

"When you get your..." She chuckled. "Fine."

She dipped her hand into her pussy again, but had to push hard to get it in. She pulled out another ropy gooey mess of cum, pussy juice and coconut lube. "I did say I liked coconut, right?" She started slowly licking her hand clean again. Inside my head, a virtual me blew another load, mentally.

"I am going to fuck your ass so hard, woman. That is incredibly hot."

She clapped like an excited little girl. "Goodie, but you'll need him to do it, and he's still out to lunch." She sat up, and leaned forward, reaching out a hand before I could react, catching my cock and dragging it, and me, closer to her, gently.

With both hands, carefully avoiding the head, she started corn-cobbing my cock again, going to her knees at my feet for a better angle. I watched as a small pool of cum and lube formed under her pussy on the carpet. My cock twitched.

She rubbed my dick with her cheek, lovingly. "Dick Peterson, we have free lunch at the office today. No need for you to go anywhere." Cathy looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes and a pouty mouth. "How long will he be out for lunch?"

"Damnit. I don't care if you can take it in the ass or not. You're in if you want in."

"A deal's a deal." She lightly stroked the flanks of my meat, and it jumped a little and I shivered as goosebumps ran up my body. "Besides, I like anal. I want this, maybe as much as you do."

I doubt that very much.

She looked down and noticed the pool under her pussy. "Damn. Mama taught me never to eat off the floor. How much lube did you use, anyway?"

"Most of the small tube. I saw some anal lube in there though, and it's the same brand Shelley and I used to use. I know its good stuff."

"You used most of a tube for one fucking?"

"The lube industry loves guys like me, I bet. I could use less, but it helps to use more. The absolute last thing I want to hit is a dry spot. As big as I am, that'll make a lady sit up and take notice real quick. Had it happen a couple times in high school when I was poor, under-aged, and buying lube was harder."

"I bet." Cathy resumed corn-cobbing my cock. "Shouldn't we be stretching out my ass or something right now?"

"You little minx. Can't get enough."

"Actually, I think I can get enough. I just need you to give it to me."

My cock jumped, slightly.

"I felt that. Mr. Dick Peterson is returning from lunch. You better get stretching my ass to your specifications, sir. After what we just did, I'm sure it's going to take quite some creativity to fit this package into that box."

"No creativity. Just care, time, and lots of lube."

"It is water soluble, right? An enema will wash it all out? You like your lube, but I don't want to be leaking oil for a week if you use a half gallon of the stuff to jam this thing in my ass."

"Yes. Water soluble."

"Good. Where do you want me?"

"On the bed, doggie again, please."

"Arf." She barked in a high pitched voice as she stood and jumped on the bed. "Assuming the position, sir."

I smiled as she folded back into the same position as before, head on the mattress, ass in the air. Her pussy was still gaping slightly, and I could see about an inch inside. My cock twitched again, but I knew it would be at least another few minutes before it would 'come back from lunch.'

Reaching out, I pulled the chair next to the bed, and the box next to the chair. Then I sat in the chair and cracked my knuckles, announcing, "Muahahaha. Let the preparations begin."

Cathy looked back at me and shook her ass. "Faster! I don't feel you stretching me yet!"

I slapped her ass. Hard enough to leave a red mark. "Insolent wench, I'll start stretching you when I'm good and ready to start stretching you."

Cathy didn't say anything, she just wriggled her ass and reached behind herself, grabbed the end of the butt plug, and started slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in.

"Impatient, are we?"

"Yes. I know we have to wait for Charlie Brown to come back from lunch, but-"

"Charlie Brown, really?"

"Bald, with a big head?"

I slapped her butt. "You're awful cheeky."

She groaned. "Enough puns. Prepare me for some booty-plundering!"

I took the largest butt plug out of the box and lubed it up really good, then slowly pushed it in her pussy. There was a good bit of resistance.

"Tell me if it hurts. I want to keep it ready for when your ass is big enough to fit it in."

"More. Doesn't hurt."

I finished pushing the butt plug in her snatch and then turned it on. The motor was louder than the others, and clearly more energetic.

Cathy cooed. "Wooo. That one's got some serious jazz to it. I like."

I looked at the two plugged holes in front of me, and listened to the audible hum of two motors and one happy woman. The vista was beautiful.

Four years since the last time I saw something like this.

Charlie Brown twitched, but didn't start rising to the occasion yet.

I leaned forward, and started licking around the point where the medium butt plug jutted out of the awesome ass in front of me.

Cathy groaned in pleasure and I was rewarded with an ass pushed firmly against my face. I dug in with my tongue for a few more seconds, and got the anal lube from the box. It was a little thicker than regular lube. When I was stuffing an ass, I needed better lube. Shelley insisted on it, and up until now her ass was the only one I'd been in.

I worked the medium plug out of her ass, tossed it on the floor, and squirted a long stream of lube in the small gape that removing the plug had created.

"Eep! Cold!" Cathy complained.

"Lube. It'll warm up in a second." I reassured her as I lubed up my right hand.

"Okay." She shook her ass. "Hurry up, I'm shrinking!"

"Damn, woman. Give me time, I don't want to break anything back here."

"Fine. Fine. Take your time, do it right." She sounded resigned and bored.

I put the lube bottle down, pushed three fingers in her ass, and slapped her left butt cheek with my left hand.

"Better." She mumbled as she pushed back against my hand, hard.

"You are one bossy, saucy little wench aren't you?"

"When I know what I want. I go for it. Especially with a little tequila to help. Right now, I want you balls-deep in my ass."

Damnit. Hurry up! I tried to encourage my dick to get with it and go hard. It twitched.

"My little friend still isn't ready, but he's getting there."

"Won't do us any good if he's ready and I'm not." She pushed back against my fingers in her ass again.

"Actions speak louder than words." I punctuated my words by starting to saw my three fingers back and forth in her ass.

Cathy bucked back at me, matching my rhythm. It wasn't more than a couple minutes before a fourth finger fit in.

"Is that four fingers? You don't have to get your whole fist in my ass for your cock to fit, do you?"

"No, my four fingers up to the knuckles is usually enough after I've cum at least once."

"Are you going to be hard enough to go deep?"

Definitely. "Yes. Don't you worry, I'm going a foot deep in your ass." I pulled my fingers away from the greedy clutching sphincter, added more lube to her ass and my hand, and stuck all four fingers back in before the gape closed.

"That has got to look so damn hot. Do you think Shelley would video us?"

I stopped moving my hand, startled at the thought.

Cathy went still. "Keith, did I go too far?"

"No. Just startled me. It's not like she didn't plan all this. She knows what's supposed to be happening, and spent a lot of time setting it up. I think she would like to watch. We do sometimes watch pornos when she sucks me off."

I looked over at the gaping asshole, and watched it shrink slowly. "Oh, no you don't."

"'Oh, no I don't' what?"

I pushed my four fingers back in her ass before the gape could shrink more. "Not you. Your asshole. Sneaky. Tried to close up while we were talking."

Cathy jammed her butt back against my hand, hard. "Teach that sneaky asshole who's the boss!"

"Yes, ma'am." I managed to get all four fingers two knuckles deep, and reached for the largest plug, conveniently jammed in the pussy nearby.

I pulled and pushed at the plug, making sure it wasn't going to need special effort to remove it. It was firmly in place, but not so tight it should hurt to remove it, I didn't think.

Wriggling the big plug some more, I asked, "ready for the old switcheroo?"

"Please. Hurry up. I've got an itch about a foot deep in my ass that needs scratching." She ground her ass against my hand, suddenly, hard. "Ow."

"I told you to be patent. Slow and steady wins the race."

"I've always been more of a rabbit person myself." Cathy complained. "Hurry, please. I want this so bad. Just thinking about it is driving me crazy."

I could feel the blood flowing into my cock again. "It won't be long before I can scratch that itch for you. Someone's starting to come back from lunch."

"Good. Tell Mr. Dick Peterson to get his ass into my ass ASAP. Special project. Needy customer."

I popped the big plug out of her pussy and quickly swapped it with my fingers in her ass. It fit in with a little effort.

"Is that thing as big around as your cock?"

"Not quite. I'm about an inch thicker."

She reached behind herself and pulled the thickest part of the plug past her pucker, then pushed it back in. "I need to keep pulling it out and putting it back in, or my ass will shrink around the plug end, right?"

"I thought you knew about anal."