Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red mark. She halfway stood up, exposing about eight inches of my cock, then pushed back down, slowly. "Ooooooh. Yes. Damn."

The sensation of my helmet dragging through the inner sphincter and pushing back deep again made me groan. "I've missed this so much. Thank you for being awesome, Cathy."

Cathy looked over her shoulder at me. "Time for a ride." Then she stood up, slowly, until her knees were nearly straight, pulling at least ten or so inches of me out of her. She groaned a long, guttural noise as she dragged my cock through her rectum.

Slowly, she sat back down, and started repeating the motion, slowly. Every time she stood, she groaned and moaned deep in her throat. When she sat back down, she took in a huge breath. After nine strokes, her legs started wobbling as she stood.

I was lost in my own world, watching that beautiful ass gobble my cock on every stroke. I couldn't complain, even though I'd be stroking a little longer if I were in control.

Suddenly, Cathy sat back on my cock after only half-standing. Her ass griped my cock again and she squealed. "Fuck! Fuckity Fuck! I'm cumming! Her ass grabbed my cock in a vice grip and she slowly toppled to her right side, almost dragging my cock out of her ass. "So good. So big."

"Is it my turn now?" I asked after her ass stopped frantically trying to squeeze my cock in half.

"Can't stand up any more." She whispered. "Feels too good. Your turn. Show me what you've got, big boy."

I slowly dragged my cock out of her ass, listening to her indrawn breath catching in her throat as the helmet dragged along the inside of her ass and finally pulled out with a wet pop.

"Knees on the floor, chest on the bed. Quick before you close up."

She rolled over and put her stomach on the mattress, knees on the floor.

In the meantime, I grabbed the lube, wet my cock, and got on my knees behind her, aiming my cock at her gaping ass. Before I pushed in, I shot another long stream deep inside. I was planning on hammering her ass, and didn't want to stop for more lube.

"Are you ready for that itch to get scratched?"

Cathy nodded and looked back at me and grinned. "Hurry. Scratch my itch."

I did what she asked, pushing my cock past the outer sphincter with some effort, making her tense up. The inner sphincter was easier. I pushed past it, too. Finally, after about five seconds of pushing, I bottomed out and ground my hips into her ass.

Then I started 'scratching' that itch. Slowly in, and slowly out. Thirteen inches of me left that tight ass on every stroke, and thirteen inches of me pushed air out as I plunged back in. Despite the loud gas escapes, there were no fart jokes this time. It was time for serious fucking.

Cathy groaned constantly in pleasure, almost incoherently, and I felt my balls start to swell.

"Are you going to cum soon?" She cooed as I ground my hips into her butt cheeks, my cock twitching deep in her ass as I tried not to think of cumming.

"Soon." I clenched my teeth. "Ready for the grand finale?"

"There's more?"

I sped up. Instead of five second strokes, they were two seconds. Her muscular ass bounced as I rocked my hips off her every two seconds. I didn't pull all the way out though. I didn't need to fold my cock against her ass if I hit it wrong, or she moved. That hurt like a bitch.

"Oh. Damn. Again? Really? I'm. gonna."

Cathy said one word between each stroke

"Cum"

Hearing the word, I couldn't stop myself, and slammed myself in, hard and deep. After almost forty-five minutes in Cathy's ass, even twice-emptied balls filled back up substantially. I started to paint her colon white. Spurts of cum jetting out of my cock, deep into her ass.

Suddenly, I felt her ass clench on me, and saw Cathy gripping both hands on the sheets again, she was pushing her head into a pillow, making noises that sounded like they might have been Spanish.

As her orgasm hit, her ass milked my cock. The drenching of lube I had used to make everything smooth allowed the tight tube to move slightly around my shaft and it felt like her ass was sucking the cum out of my cock.

After ten spasms, there was nothing left in my balls, but Cathy's ass massaging me made me keep contracting like there was. After fifteen spasms, I had to pull out, dragging my now-hypersensitive helmet back through two well-lubed sphincters.

I yelped twice, once as my helmet cleared each sphincter, and then my cock was free. After I fell back on my ass, hands behind me to support myself, my cock slowly shrank and dragged itself across the carpet toward me. I took a deep breath. "Thank you. That was incredible."

I looked at Cathy, who was tenderly feeling the edges of her still gaping asshole. "Yes. Yes, it was." She said in a small voice, then she spoke louder. "I'm glad I'm not a bike courier any longer." She pointed at her asshole. "I might lose the seat in here if I try to get on the bike now, and I imagine I'm going to be walking funny for a couple days."

I chuckled. "You want a ride home?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "I think I am home, aren't I?"

There was only one answer for that. "Yes. You are."