Special Delivery

Story Info
She gets more than she expected.
3.8k words
4.26
30.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nia323
Nia323
13 Followers

It was just another day. Not that Ashley didn't enjoy her job, but today seemed to drag. Maybe it was the proofreading she was doing, but more likely, it was her preoccupation with this weekend's plans. A well deserved, long coming night out with her college girlfriends. They had plans to hit the hottest clubs in town. Just drinking and dancing, no men. Well, at least that is what they were telling each other. Ashley knew it was likely at least one of them would be going home with someone, and she hoped it'd be her.

"Wanna go out for a drink?" Ashley's colleague, Callie, popped her head into her office.

"I think I'll pass tonight, Callie, see you tomorrow." She waved her out.

She would have loved to, but she was anxious to get home. It wasn't a big evening, necessarily. She would be working from home, however, she planned on working in style.

Ashley had ordered a fabulous pair of shoes and they were scheduled to be delivered today. She was obsessive when it came to tracking packages online. She knew the location of everything she ever ordered, and anxiously awaited their delivery. The shoes were for this weekend, so she "needed" to break them in first. The idea of walking around her house in stilettos and her nightie made her laugh, but what the hell? It was fun.

When she arrived at her house, Ashley was disappointed there wasn't a box on the front porch.

'That's odd,' she thought, 'usually deliveries are here by now.'

Once inside, she immediately opened up the tracking on her package.

'Out for delivery. Okay, well, I'll just change and make some dinner while I wait.' Ashley ran upstairs and pulled off her work clothes and bra. It is amazing how much better it feels when the girls are free. Not that hers were huge, but her nice little 34Bs did enjoy the fresh air. They were full and perky, with a nice little bounce. Her small, dark nipples were exceptionally responsive to her desires. Ashley took a moment to look in the mirror at her body. It had some nice curves, a thin waist, a tight tummy she worked hard to keep up, and a firm little ass that usually got her a look or two at the gym. Her blonde hair was long and thick and had a natural wave that made her the envy of many women. She normally wore it up to work, so it wasn't a distraction, and she let it down now. Her brown eyes complimented her pale skin nicely. Most people at the office would never have known how truly attractive she was, she managed to hide her assets professionally during the day. She wanted to get ahead in her career based on her abilities, not her looks. But on her own time, Ashley enjoyed letting loose. She enjoyed the cat calls she occasionally got on her runs or at the gym. She loved being undressed by the eyes of men when she went to the bar with her friends.

Ashley heard the phone ring. 'Shit', she had left her phone downstairs. She ran down, not bothering with a shirt or robe. By the time she got there it had already gone to voicemail. Her mother. Well, that can wait. She put the phone down and started to head upstairs.

Knock, knock, knock.

Ashley continued up the stairs. It can't be that important...oh wait, the shoes! She ran to the front door, and called out, "Who is it?"

"Delivery for Ashley Smith."

"Just leave it on the steps, please."

"I can't, miss, this needs a signature."

"Give me a minute, please." Ashley turned to go get her robe.

"Miss," the driver sound exasperated, "I really need to finish my route, could you just sign this please?"

Ashley let out a frustrated sigh. 'Fine,' she thought, 'if he's going to be an jerk about it.'

She unlocked the door and threw it open, in all her naked glory.

"If you are in that big of a hurry, by all means don't let me keep you." She ripped the clipboard from his hands, signed it, and practically threw it back at him. The 6'6" body builder type delivery guy grinned as he looked her up and down. She was taken aback a bit. She had expected shock, at least, and maybe some appreciation for her body, but it didn't seem like he was surprised at all. She rolled her eyes.

"Can I have my package now?"

"Sure," he handed her the box, "Enjoy."

He continued standing there, staring at her. Ashley, looking excitedly at the box, knowing her shoes were in there, momentarily forgot that she was naked and the delivery man was ogling her. All she could think of was how amazing her legs and ass were going to look in these wearable works of art. She snapped back to reality and caught his deep blue eyes gazing at her bare mound. She shot him a dirty look, closed the door, and headed to her room.

The picture on the internet hadn't done them justice. Ashley slipped the shoes on and stood, still naked in the mirror, admiring them. Yes, the silver strappy six inch stilettos did wonderful things to her legs and ass. She could barely walk in them at the moment, let alone dance for hours, and they were cutting into the back of her ankles a bit. Nothing that a couple nights of wearing them around the house wouldn't fix.

Throwing on a cute little pink nightie, she headed downstairs, taking them slowly. In the kitchen, Ashley poured herself a glass of wine and pulled some leftover salad out the fridge. She turned on some Enrique Iglesias. 'That man has the sexiest voice,' she thought, dancing precariously around the kitchen putting her dinner together.

Making her way to the living room, Ashley sat and ate her dinner, letting the music wash over her. Closing her eyes and absorbing the moment, Ashley spread her legs slightly and found her little clit buried in her folds. It had been a while since hands other than hers had been there. She wasn't looking for a boyfriend, but the thought of a man's touch did excite her.

Ashley moaned a little. She thought of her last fling, an older married man she had met in a bar after work. He was in town on business and he was so fucking hot. Tall, dark hair, just starting to gray, the deepest brown eyes, and well built. He had taken her back to his hotel room and when he had unleashed his hard cock, it was clear he knew how to use it. She thought of how he laid her back on the bed and successfully used his tongue to drive her to the edge of orgasm repeatedly before ramming her cunt hard and fast, causing her to fall into ecstasy. His first thrust had sent her over the edge and fucked her hard for a couple minutes before just letting it play out. Then he rocked her world again, and again, and again. Slow deliberate thrusts, rotating his hips and hitting her G spot in just the right way, in just the right rhythm. As she thought about that encounter, she inserted her fingers to find her special patch. Coming all over them, she giggled thinking it was definitely a memory she revisit more often.

Ashley wobbled her way back to the kitchen to return her plate and pour herself another glass of wine before getting to work. She washed her hands and was about to pick up her computer, when there was knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Delivery for Ashley Smith."

"You must be mistaken, my package has already been delivered."

"I have another package here with your name on it, miss."

Ashley slowly teetered over and opened the door to the same delivery man. He had a very big smile on his face but wasn't holding any packages.

"Where is the pack..." She was cut off as he pushed her back into the house, holding her arms to her side and shutting the door behind him with his foot.

"What are you doing?" She screamed. He slapped her across the face.

"Taking you up on your offer."

"Stop! I didn't offer you anything!" Ashley screamed.

He quickly pinned both hands above her head with one of his, emphasizing how much stronger he was than her. He smacked her again and covered her mouth.

He snickered, "Really? What do you call opening the door like that? I know an invitation when I see one!"

Ashley started to regain her composure and think rationally. Get away, get to the bathroom where I can lock the door, he'll leave. She lifted her knee rapidly, aiming for his groin, but he was ready. She only hit his inner thigh, however it was hard enough to knock his grip loose and she tried to run. Damn, the heels! He was on top of her before she got five feet. She felt one hand around the waist and the other at her throat, pulling her tight to her assailant.

"Not so fast missy," he hissed in her ear. She felt the hand around her throat tighten a little as he was breathed her in. Then he turned and lifted her onto his shoulder. "We will never get anywhere with you stumbling around in those ridiculous things. But, because I know you must like them, we can leave them on." He made it sound like he was doing her a favor.

As Ashley was thrown over his shoulder, she saw him pull rope out of his back pocket. She struggled. Then felt a sharp, burning sting on her ass. Did he just hit her with that rope?

"Knock it off! This can get much worse!" He grunts, walking toward the kitchen.

"Please? Please don't do this, please? Take my purse, anything, please? Not this!"

He just laughed.

In the kitchen her bottom lands roughly on the island. He quickly secures her arms and legs so fast, it was like one moment she was over his shoulder and the next she was spread eagle, wrists tied to ankles, on the counter. Only then did he stop moving. Ashley lifted her head to find him standing there, smirking and admiring his handiwork. She struggled to see if there was any give. He had secured her well. Her legs were spread, showing the moisture from her recent self pleasuring, and that is where his gaze landed.

"You can still let me go, I won't tell anyone, please?" Ashley pleaded.

"I really don't want you to speak, it sorta ruins the mood, bitch." He grabbed the dish rag from the sink and shoved it in her mouth. She gagged. "Your mouth will be used tonight, just not for talking"

Anger bubbled up in her, and she practically growled.

He wandered around her kitchen and she followed him with her eyes the best she could. He opened drawers and seemed to be collecting things, and he was humming.

'Bastard,' Ashley thought. After a while he stood toward her feet, looking at her soaking wet snatch. It looked so warm and inviting. Penetrating it would be very enjoyable. He chuckled.

"Seems like someone rather enjoys being restrained. Glad to be of service." Ashley scowled at him and heard various items deposited in the countertop. "Let's see what we can do with these." He stood over her and she made eye contact with him. He really wasn't a bad looking asshole. Under different circumstances she probably would have been a willing participant. But not like this. He smiled at her and she snapped back to reality. He saw the fire in her eyes. It just made this more fun for him.

"First, let's get this out of the way," he took her kitchen shears and cut up the front of her nightie. Tears began to form in her eyes. No! Not this! She struggled and he paused, jabbing he with the scissors, stopping just short of breaking the skin. Her eyes got wide and he gave her a look that told her he meant business. Ashley quit struggling and the cutting continued. He got to the top and with one stroke yanked the fabric from the counter like a magician removing the tablecloth from a set table.

"These look like they were made for nipples," he said as he held up a couple of chip clips. "And yours are nice and pointy." He looked at her tits with appreciation. They were firm and didn't slide off to one side like older women. He liked that. The dark, little nipples were sticking straight up, begging to be licked and sucked, but he had other plans for them.

Ashley couldn't believe it, but looking down she saw that her body had again betrayed her. She wanted to believe it was from the chill in the air, but the truthfully, she wasn't cold.

He bent over and looked directly in her eyes as he placed the first clip. The closer he got, the wider her eyes became and when the clip snapped shut, her muffled scream and scrunched eyes were a direct shot to his groin. She didn't open her eyes to see the second one coming, even if she did, the tears would have impaired her view, but the squirm and the noise she made were pure joy for him. He smacked those clipped titties a bit, and felt his cock rise even more as she flailed her head and tried to move from his blows.

"I've never understood these little holes on the top, but they will be put to good use tonight." When Ashley finally opened her eyes, she saw him tying string into the chip clips and then tying the other end to her beautiful new heels. If she moved it pulled the clips taunt, causing more pain. He was a sadistic bastard.

He looked back appreciating his work and then picked up Ashley's favorite plastic mixing spatula. It was soft rubber on the end, and quite flexible. But when he quickly smacked the inside of her thighs with it, she realized the pain such an innocent item could produce.

He chuckled and walked around so he was at her head. She let her head lay off the counter to see where he was. He grabbed the back of her neck, rubbing his crotch in her face. Ashley could feel his hard prick and smell his sweat. She was repulsed, though she was becoming even wetter. She didn't dare squirm, the pain she was in was quite enough.

"You are going to suck this dick, bitch, and do it well. Remember I have this." And with that he smacked her clit with the spatula.

Ashley didn't know what was worse, the smack, or the pain in her nipples when she reacted to it. The tears let loose, they ran her makeup, and her forehead became a black mess.

Just for fun, he smacked that hot, little pussy a couple more times. Damn, it was so fun to watch her squirm. His beast was practically bursting from his pants. He set the spatula down, temporarily, and undid them.

Ashley's breathing began to return to normal during the reprieve. She opened her eyes as his massive cock sprung from his uniform. It was bigger than any dick she had ever sucked. Panic was written all over her face. He removed the washcloth.

"No worries slut, it'll all fit. I'll make it. Now open wide."

When she didn't comply immediately, he picked up the spatula and took direct aim at her clit. She screamed and he took advantage of her open mouth. Suddenly, Ashley couldn't breathe or see. What she could do was feel this man's massive dick in her throat, cutting off the air and his damp, sweaty balls covering her nose. He left it there for what felt like an eternity.

Ashley finally had a positive thought. 'At least if I pass out, or die, I won't suffer any longer.' She felt a peace wash over her as she accepted the black.

Only she was wrong. Passing out didn't prevent her from feeling the pain of the spatula. She jerked, agony rushing through various parts of her body, while realizing the prick had been pulled out of her mouth. Her gasp did allow him reentry, and he began fucking it with a rhythm.

'I could bite it, but at this point, I'm afraid of what he will do to me.' Ashley thought. 'Better to stay still. He's pretty hard, maybe this will be quick.'

"Fuck yes, that's it slut, take me all the way," he was moaning and slamming it into the hilt. Ashley gagged and tried to time her breathing to his pace, while the tears continues to flow.

It was hard, brutal even, but he was enjoying every second. He could do this all night. However, there were other utensils that would be fun, so after awhile he pulled his sopping wet cock from her mouth and returned to her pussy.

It was glistening as he picked up his next tool, a large serving spoon. He lifted it high enough for her to see. "Any idea what we are going to do with this?" Ashley groaned.

"I asked you a question, bitch!" He reprimanded her as the spatula again, making hard contact with her now very tender, swollen lips.

"Nooooo..." she moaned.

He laughed. Then she felt the coolness of the metal against her clit. She sighed, it felt good, until it reached her hole when he shoved it in. As much as she didn't want to move from the pain in her tits, she couldn't help it. It felt as if she was being slit up the middle. "Funny how something as benign as a spoon can be such an effective torture device." He sneered at her.

Then it really started. He flipped the spoon to rub the smooth part against her g spot, and started smacking her little girl button with the spatula again. The spoon wasn't too bad, once it was up in her, it kinda felt good. But that spatula was pure torture. Pain, pleasure, pleasure, pain. Repeat. As she began to relax as much as possible with the rhythm, Ashley began to feel it. No! It wasn't possible! What this man was doing was repulsive, she was angry, no! She didn't want this! But it was too late, and he saw it coming. He knew she was on the edge and began rubbing harder.

"That's right, cunt...you like this treatment. You like being tied up and abused and fucked hard. You're a whore who likes it rough. Don't deny it, you love this, you dream of this, I am making your fantasies come true, aren't I? These are the dirty, nasty things you think about and don't want your friends to know about. Go ahead, show me the slut you are and come for me."

Something about those words, they unleashed her. As she fell over the edge, he pulled the clamps off her very tender little nips. As the blood flow returned, it upped the intensity and she writhed and moaned and begged. "Yes, please, don't stop, oh god, yes, please, yes, yes!!"

She finished, exhausted, on the verge of passing out again. He heard him laugh again. "Knew you were a slut."

In and out of consciousness, she tried to focus on his next moves. The spoon was in and then it was out, did she feel it? Her hands were tied and then they weren't and then they were again. She was on her back on the island then facing it, feet on the floor bent over it. It did feel good to lay her head on the counter top. What was he going to do to her?

She felt the impact of something heavy on her ass. "Oh yeah...that is nice." Again.

Ashley screamed. He showed her the wooden trivet with the handle

"Shut it! You are going to take 25 just for fun. If you complain or scream, I'll shove that rag in your mouth and multiply it by four!"

Ashley whimpered. The tears streamed. She endured all 25, knowing there was no way she was going to sit comfortably for days. He was so strong, and that power landed on her ass. She bit her lip so hard it bled. Finally he finished. Her ass burned.

"Oh, that is nice, feel that heat." Even running his hands gently over her bottom was sore. He brushed her asshole a few times, and as he came back to it, he started to penetrate it with his finger.

"Please! No!" But she knew even as she said it, it was going to happen. She had never done anything there. She had been adamant with every guy that had ever wanted it. And with his dick! It was huge! She would be torn in two.

The laugh she heard felt even more evil than before. Then he showed her the baster. She relaxed momentarily, thinking the baster was at least thinner than that gigantic cock.

"This is for that sloppy wet cunt." And it disappeared from sight, only to violate her forcefully. Then she felt cold and slippery around her hole. Olive oil...

"Goin' in!" She felt the tip of his huge cock at her entrance. She struggled, but it was futile. With the force of a linebacker, Ashley felt herself being torn in half. It was extricating, and she welcomed the darkness as a scream and a wicked laugh echoed in her ear.

He noticed she had passed out, but at this point he was so close he didn't care. He'd always been an ass man and hers was a sight to behold. It was so tight, a couple thrusts and he unleashed a massive load into the hot little body.

As he pulled out, he thought at least he could clean up without her annoying whimpering.

Nia323
Nia323
13 Followers
12