Special Delivery

Story Info
Sexy UPS driver gets a special package.
980 words
3.83
57.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msstar
msstar
2 Followers

It was Tuesday afternoon. I was home enjoying my day off from work. I was lounging on the couch, just about to doze off when there was a knock at the door. I get up and answer the door, it was the good looking UPS driver with 2 packages. She left them in my hand and winked as she got back in her truck and drove off down the street.

I looked at the packages and noticed that on one it said open first and then on the other said open second. I sat the packages down and opened the one that said open first. Inside the box was a pair of black silk panties and a note. I picked up the pair of panties and looked at them, they felt moist and had the scent of a female. I put them up to my nose and took a deep breath, my body tingled as I inhaled the scent of a woman. I opened the note and started to read. The note read the panties that you are holding in your hand belong to the good looking UPS driver that you look at each day as I go by your house. Enjoy the scent of me, I can only imagine that the scent of me is making you aroused.

Now open the second box and read the note and do as the note says. I set the note down and open the second box. Inside the box is an outfit and another note. I pick up the note and read. This note gives me some directions. Take out the outfit and put it on, then go and lay on your bed and wait for me to return. As I read the note I feel my pussy start to tingle and the excitement building inside of me. I am watching you and will return to your house in 20 minutes. The thought of her watching me makes me wet. I walk into the bedroom and start to put the outfit on. Its a black silk teddy and a pair of black silk panties. I lay on the bed thinking about her watching me. I feel myself getting wet. I start to play with my nipples.

I hear the door open and close. I wait for her to enter the room and wait to see what she is going to do. She is smiling as she enters my room, She says boy do you look sexy in that black silk teddy and panties. I smiled and looked at her body and noticed what she was wearing. She had on a red silk teddy and red silk panties. She looks at me and said did you enjoy the scent of my panties. I said oh yes I did. She walks over and gets onto the bed with me. She leans over and kisses me, I kiss her back. I can't believe that this hot looking sexy UPS driver is in my bed. I feel her hand exploring my body. Her fingers are pinching and pulling on my nipples, I'm moaning as she is playing with my nipples. I feel my pussy getting wetter and my clit is tingling and wanting to have more of her.

She senses my needs for her, she moves down between my legs, spreading my legs apart, she slides her finger under the panties and lets out a moan and says my my aren't we wet. I smiled and said yes, you are the one that is making me so wet. She smiles as she slides my panties off and then slides her tongue over my clit. I moan and cry out oh yes that is what I want. She is sliding her tongue up and down my slit. As she slides her tongue inside of me I explode on her tongue, she eagerly laps up my juices. I pull her to me and kiss her, sliding my tongue into her mouth tasting me, I want to taste her so bad now.

I roll her over on her back, getting on top of her. I move my hands down her body, taking off her teddy to see her sexy body. I start to kiss down her body, taking each nipple into my mouth and sucking on it. I hear her moaning and wiggling her body under me. I continue to kiss down her body over her belly down to what I want to taste so bad. I slide her panties off and spread her legs, I can smell her scent. I spread her pussy lips apart and see her erect clit. I slide my tongue up and down her slit, she moans and cries out loud as I take her clit into my mouth and sucks on it. Her scent is so sweet smelling. I slide my tongue up and down tasting her, moving my tongue inside her. Licking her juices, hearing her moans turns me on so much. I bury my tongue further inside her wanting to suck all her juices. I feel her body quivering as she approaches her climax. I suck on her clit till I feel her body starting to explode, as I hear her cry out I slide my tongue inside her licking and tasting her as she cums on my tongue.

I still can't imagine that I have this sexy woman in my bed. I lay down next to her and hold her as her body starts to calm down and her breathing slows down. She then says I have to get back to my route. Then she is gone. As she goes out the door, she says to me I will be watching you and will be planning my next visit. I lay there on the bed with her panties and start to finger myself as I relieve what had just happened.

msstar
msstar
2 Followers