Special Delivery Ch. 01

Story Info
The disruption of a perfect relationship.
1.9k words
2.73
50.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I had been married for around two and a half years. We were both in our early twenties, happy, we had a beautiful daughter, a new home and good careers ahead of us. Our relationship was solid, our sex life was still good four years into our relationship and we were still very much in love. It may surprise you then, that on a Saturday morning, on my "get up with the baby" round, i found myself snooping through her mobile phone, reading through a variety of messages from friends, family and work colleagues to decipher what exactly she had been up to on the Thursday of that week.

Carol is a Midwife at a local hospital, one of the largest in the country. She works very long hours, and in truth we only get by through the support of family. That Thursday she had been called off to a delivery in the afternoon – to find a scribbled note telling me of her whereabouts. I did the 'house-husband' bit, cleaned up, put the baby to bed, made some dinner. I sat down by about nine-thirty and poured myself a glass of wine, waiting for her return. I kept clock watching, because she'd normally phone if she was going to be home this late. Getting slightly worried, I figured I'd phone to check to see what time she'd get in. Julie, one of her colleagues answered my query. "Hi Alex....she's not been in at all today" she said, sounding slightly confused, "could you please make sure Julie?". She did, and I thanked her, explained I'd probably got my wires crossed and ended the call.

There was probably some logical explanation for it, I thought to myself, there had to be. I decided to quiz her on it the next day. I went to bed at around midnight, with my wife still not home, I think I heard the door shut about thirty minutes later. The next day I asked her about work:

"So, how was the delivery yesterday?' I asked.

"Ohhh...yeah it was a difficult one, The baby was premature we had to make sure the little one was okay."

"I see – everything okay on the ward?"

"Yeah, that place is fine."

Right, so something was amiss. I didn't suspect Carol of having an affair, but when something like that happens, when your spouse lies to you, its the first thing you think of, right? I shouldn't be so suspicious, but I had to find out what was going on, just in case. And so I found myself, having finished investigating a variety of texts on shopping dates to home births, looking through her bag. Lipstick, purse, body spray, and her work diary. I opened it, and looked at this week. It read:

Monday: Day off

Tuesday: 12-9 on call

Wednesday: 12-9 on call

Thursday: Special Delivery (5.30pm)

Friday: 12-9 on call

Saturday Special Delivery (5.30pm) *check Alex can have baby

Sunday: Day off

Now I'm no Holmes, but the Saturday and Thursday dates had the same note written past them. So, I guessed, she'd be at the same place Saturday as she was Thursday. Right, I hatched a plan. I called my mother to see if she'd babysit, and explained to Carol that I was going out for one of the lads birthdays. She was fine about it, and made absolutely no mention of work, anyway come about 4 o'clock I left the house, and parked around the side of the street. About thirty minutes in, i got a text message from her:

'Got to work...C U tonight, love Carol xxx'

About fifteen minutes passed further, and her car pulled out of the street, turning right onto the main link road between our town and the nearest city. I started the engine, and began to follow my wife. What I was doing felt wrong, I was behaving so irrationally, but i had an instinct, a gut feeling that something was up. I drove about 5 or 6 cars back, and after about ten minutes so indicated to pull off onto a slip road. Once again, I followed carefully, as best I could. Eventually we reached a side street in a suburban area. She pulled the car up to a small house on the corner of the street, I pulled in about 100 yars further back. I watched as she looked around, and got out of the car. She looked great. She had on a knee length black skirt, with a slight slit on one side. A tight white shirt which showed off the curves of her breasts, and knee length black boots. Her lips were coated deep red, and her eyes dark with make-up. I loved the secretary look, and she was a perfect example.

I sat in the car for about ten minutes, wondering what to do. She couldn't be, could she? We were so happy. She'd never complained about sex, nothing. We had a good sex life, or so I thought. I'm not the most well endowed man on the planet, but I had always been told that I was pretty good, and imaginative, in bed. However, here I was watching as my wife, dressed to kill, lying to me about where she's going, entering a strange house that I knew nothing of. I had to do something. I got out of the car and walked tentatively towards the house. My heart was racing. I approached the door, made of new PVC and with a handle, and tested it. It opened.

By now I was charged, nervous energy taking over and a variety of emotions setting in. I took some deep breaths and tried to calm myself down. I was faced with a hallway and some stairs, and alerted by the sounds of some heavy moaning coming down from them. I walked quietly, halfway up, and looked round into a front bedroom where the noise was coming from. Sat on a chair was a man faced towards me but with eyes closed. He must have been late twenties, six foot in height, olive skinned with shot dark hair and dark brown eyes. My eyes followed his body down, he had a strong, cut physique, not overly built but the kind of body other guys envy. His chest was bare and smooth, his stomach muscles tensed and impressive. Lowering my gaze, my eyes fixed on his dick. It was equally as impressive, his full pubic region, his balls and his length had all been shaved, and were as smooth as the rest of his torso. His glans was a deep purple, uncircumcised, thick and impressive, it lead down to his shaft, which retained its thickness and must have been a full eight inches. I admired the veins, protruding and thick. Physically, he was one of the most impressive guys I had ever seen in the flesh.

The moans, it had become clear, were his. Whilst i was admiring him I had almost ignored the fact that there was a woman hunched over him, slurping hungrily on his phallus. He seemed to be in ecstasy, and by the sounds of how much of her own saliva she was using on him, I could understand why. I scanned the woman performing on him. She was about five foot two, dark hair cut into a short bob and the she had pale, smooth skin. She was't thin, but had deep curves, the kind of figure I love. I could see her breasts, full and womanly, swaying down onto his knees. As she was knelt forward i had a great view of between her thighs I could see short dark hairs surrounding her pink sex. She had a tatoo of a butterfly just above the parting of a smooth, round and peachy backside. A tatoo that I knew so well, because it was Carol.

I stood there, knowing from the start who it was, watching, still and silent. My hear felt like it was going to explode, my thoughts were racing, but i still watched. I couldn't take my eyes off it, off them. She was great at giving head, she really was, Carol had always loved the feeling of a man releasing in her mouth. Equally, she had always loved to push my dick to the back of her throat to gag, which I saw, and heard her doing now. I was purely transfixed, and I realised, amongst the range of emotions I was feeling now, the anger, the fear, the hurt, I had possibly the strongest erection of my life in my pants.

I reached down, eyes hungry, and started rubbing my crotch. Carol had stood up to kiss him, and by now I could see the full wet glow of his cock, and her pretty little mound over it. She practically devoured him with her mouth, kissing deep and hard as he reached round to grab her plump little ass. "Fuck me Carol", he ordered, and my mouth opened further. She pushed her legs either side of him, responding to command, and slipped her pussy over the head of his penis. She rocked slightly, teasing him. Then, reaching her hand round, she slipped his smooth, thick cock into her wetness. I watched in awe as she spread around him, I could see the pink folds of her pussy stretch around him as she slid down. Slowly she slipped down, engulfing his length until she sat neatly on his knees. She let out a little giggle, like a school girl playing a prank, and leaned in to kiss her lover.

This had gotten too much now, and my pants were dropped down to my knees. My hand had slipped around my seemingly inferior length and I was beating myself furiously. I watched as they kissed, and she started to rock up and down, her hands on the chair and her breasts shoved in his face. Neither of them could see me, so I decided to walk to the upstaris hall and get a closer look. I did, sweat dripping from my bow and precum from the tip of my cock. I was now about ten feet away from my wife screwing another man senseless. Not just another man, but a man whos penis was about twice the size of mine, a man whos physique made me look puny.

She rode him deep and slow at first, reaching the very tip of his cock before pushing it back inside her. He suck frantically on her breasts, his hands arking over her ass. She was squealing, moaning louder than I'd ever heard her before. His whole phallus was by now covered in her juices, and the sounds of each slap into her pussy just served to make me twitch and get closer myself. She started to screw him faster, rocking from side to side and keeping him deep. I could tell she was getting closer and she threw her head back. He grabbed a handfull of her hair and leaned his full lips in to bite on the pearly flesh of her neck. She let out a large moan, 'I'm gonna cum, please please cum in me!'. He wasnt about to say no, and i could feel my own balls bulge as i watched the writhing, wriggling and groaning as they came together. My cock started to flood with precum, and i came, shooting a ream of spunk on the floor. 'Ohhhhh fuck yes Steve', she cried, as i watched his dick and balls convulse. She had soaked him, and a line of her sin and his started sliding down his dick. I nearly licked my lips.

And then I realised his eyes were staring right at me.