Special Delivery Pizza

Story Info
It's the only way to go...er, cum.
1.3k words
4.11
64.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin watched the clock, never taking her eyes from it as it ticked the last seconds to five o'clock, then pushed her desk drawer closed, and stood up, to leave. She grabbed her purse and looked around her work space one last time to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. On a sudden impulsive, she picked up the phone and called Domino's Pizza. When the sexy voice on the other end of the line asked her what she wanted, she said, "One large pepperoni and a liter of coke, please. Deliver it to 655 Forest Drive. Thanks." With that done, she waved to the few fellow workers still at their desks and left. "What a boring job'" she thought on the way out. "I'm a genius and a babe working as a no-brain clerk in a dead-end job. But it pays me pretty well, so what the hell."

The drive home to her condo took a few minutes longer than usual, and Kristin was afraid she would miss the pizza delivery man. She had just enough time to walk in and drop her purse, take off her shoes and stretch her long legs out on the sofa when the doorbell rang. "Domino's delivers," called a deep, husky voice from outside the door before she could even answer it. Kristin opened the door just a few inches only to see an absolutely gorgeous delivery man carrying a pizza. She hurriedly unhooked the chain and opened the door wide. She could hardly take her eyes off him; in fact, she could hardly breathe. Trying to recover her composure, she said, "Come on in. Let me get my wallet." As she turned to walk into the kitchen, he spoke. With a sexy look on his face and a glint in his eye, he said, "That won't be necessary, if you want to pay another way."

Her breath left her again momentarily. "What do you mean," Kristin questioned him, somewhat knowingly. Leaving the door open still, he walked over and set the pizza down on the table, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled out his cock. "Give me a nice blow job, and the pizza is on me."

Kristin was a little shocked, but she got over it quickly. Her mind raced as she thought about her options. She had given a blow job before, sort of. Well, not really. She had taken a cock in her mouth, but she hadn't sucked it, stroked it, or really made love to it, and she sure hadn't tasted a guy's cum. So she faced the facts: she had never really blown a guy before. And now this guy wants the real thing. She had seen it done before in a couple of movies, of course, so how hard could it be, but had never really done it herself. "On the other hand," she thought, beginning to justify herself, "I am a little short on cash until the next paycheck, and, he really is good looking, and ... why not? I'm eighteen years old, and maybe it's time for me to find out what it's all about."

Kristin looked him in the eye as she considered her options, not daring to look at his cock. He smiled, so cute and so confident, that all her resistance melted, and she seemed to have no choice. The front door to her condo remained wide open as she dropped her eyes to his cock and watched his cock grow. Oblivious to everything but this beautiful man in front of her with his equally beautiful cock exposed, she slowly went to her knees in front of him. Before she even had a chance to cradle his balls in her hand and take hold of his cock, it was almost completely erect. Hard, smooth and cut, his cocked seemed to call to Kristin. She cupped his shaved balls and began stroking his hard shaft. She bent her face close to his cock, and looking up into his dark brown eyes, kissed the head of it. Drinking in his passion with her eyes, lust overtook her.

Parting her lips, she slipped the head into her mouth and explored it with her tongue. It was so hard, yet so soft. She drew it out, then back in again, slowly at first, then faster. She stroked the shaft at the same time, and rolled his balls around with her other hand. Her tongue explored every inch of his cock, and even pushed part way into the little slit at the top. She sucked him and continued to stroke him, careful to keep her teeth away from the flesh.

His breathing quickened, and began thrusting with his hips. His cocked bumped against the back of her mouth with each thrust, something she had never felt before. A strong urge to deep-throat him overcame her, but she couldn't do it. Not yet anyway. She reached up and loosened his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them slip to the floor around his ankles. She hugged his ass and felt the strength of his muscles as he continued to fuck her face. Kristin lightly fingered his ass and felt his balls begin to tighten up, and she knew that he was about to cum. "Oh fuck," she thought, "should I let him cum in my mouth?" She had never tasted cum and was a little afraid of it.

With his next hard thrust, she gave in to her impulse, relaxed her mouth and pushed forward as hard as she dared. As his cock pushed against the back of her mouth, she stifled the gag reflex and let his cock slide down her throat, his short, trimmed pubic hair against her face. He pulled out, and thrust again. He moaned a deep growl as his cock took her mouth and plunged into her throat. Again and again, his cock slid down her throat, fucking her hard and mashing her face against his pubes.

Kristin liked it. Actually, she loved it. Moans of pleasure escaped his lips as the hot stream of cum began to shoot out of his cock and into her mouth. She sucked hard on his dick, and he continued to fuck her mouth. He came more with each stroke, filling her mouth and throat with his cum. She swallowed much of the jism, a bit more leaked out the corner of her mouth, and she held the rest in her mouth. Kristin couldn't believe what she had just done, but she was feeling naughty and decided to live out a fantasy.

When he finished cumming, Kristin let his spent cock fall from her mouth and stood up, her mouth still full of his cum. It was warm and pleasant, not bitter like she expected it to be. She wanted to swallow it all herself, but instead she kissed him deeply, and shared the salty-yet-sweet cum with him. He sucked it out of her mouth as he kissed her, tasting it and smearing it all over his tongue. Kristin then sucked it out of his mouth and off his tongue and swallowed everything.

She licked her lips sensuously to make sure she got it all. Then, bending over, she licked the droplet of cum from the tip of his now-limp cock, then opened her mouth and took it into her mouth again, and sucked gently on it one last time to drain the last drops of cum.

Kristin looked at him and smiled, almost drunk with passion and lust. Her mouth and throat and tummy were satisfied, but she could feel how wet her pussy was, and could feel a deep hunger building in her loins. The delivery man, quickly, and with slight embarrassment, pulled up his pants and buttoned them. The silence was deep and Kristin didn't know what to do. He walked to the door, then turned and paused. As he did, he smiled and said, "Pretty goddamn good. I loved it. Now, the next time you call for pizza, ask for Brandon to deliver it. And be sure to order the Combo – it beats the pepperoni all to hell. And the price includes all sorts of cool combinations."